explain yourself frogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-timbered
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malgré-nous
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alsace rightfully belongs to Germany.

Looks vehemently comfy desu.

How are those walls made?

It's the part of Germany that the cucks in the government couldn't ruin. Germany arise again plz

I'll explain
That place isn't located in Germany

These based angloniggers have a point :^)

Man, that's shits been back and forth for centuries now.

most southern german towns and villages look pretty comfy tbqh

DELETE THIS

This is Germany. It's just occupied by frog forces.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-timbered

many cities in France have houses like that you retard, that's called having a history and its not specific to germany

Just make a wood frame and then fill it with with cement and brick, I'd imagine.

I'd be more worried about danzig and prussia if i was a kraut

we have them buildings too in the UK but m8 there is a clear distinction between those Tudor wood type houses and these quintessential german buildings

Lorraine for Lorrainians!

>91244125
Köningsberg is rightfully German.

You do know Germans mover around build shit elsewhere, yes?

Und Danzig :^(

>I'd be more worried about danzig and prussia if i was a kraut

Negative. Those places have irredeemably ruined by Slavscum forever, they are lost.

Look what they did to East Germany. East Germans are our version of gibsmedat welfare niggers, being under Slavscum rule has ruined them forever, they will never recuperate.

>likely will never set foot in my ancestors home
feels bad bong

any Freiburgers in here? I stayed there on an exchange trip a few years back

>pic related

>irredeemably ruined

There's a "been" missing somewhere in there.

Very beautiful looking to be honest, one thing perturbs me though. Most of these look like shops at the ground level, and normal housing above so do people actually live and work out of these or is it just more tourist shops on the other floors?

why do you hate the slavs so much? explain

Goes without saying my man.

>european life
yes people do live above shops too.

>tfw you have a Bavarian village in your state
Yeah it's kitsch as fuck but so comfy.

yes, germans travelled all over Europe during the Middle Ages to build these highly specific germanic buildings that no other in the world could build

you americans never cease to amaze me

some buildings in Koningsberg still look german

>why do you hate the slavs so much? explain

They don't share western values and culture and everything they touch turns to shit. Exhibit A: every country they own.

Contrast this with westerners. Take Germany, France and UK, for example. We may be very different in mentality and even hate each other, but we share a common set of values, and if millions of Frogfags or Toothfags decided to migrate to Germany tomorrow, I'd welcome them with open arms.

>you americans never cease to amaze me
To be honest, his country was built by europeans who crossed an ocean to build european things. His question is legit.

>those wide fucking streets
I know you lads need cars and all, but that's missing the point.

It's called Mixed-Use Zoning. It's outlawed in most parts of America to force us to drive everywhere. God forbid the oil and car companies lose profits because we can do our shopping at the grocery store below our house. No, they need us to drive 3 miles and consume oil to do fucking anything and will stop any attempt to change this.

Why you call me anglo ;(

>and if millions of Frogfags or Toothfags decided to migrate to Germany tomorrow, I'd welcome them with open arms.

wew even the lesser cucked in germany are pretty cucked.

Yes, the owners usually live above. However now is not so much the case esp in cities.

There are also office buildings or whatever on top of shops.

We don't have space for big ugly ass concrete buildings in the middle of nowhere, you need to drive 30mins to.

I didn't.
I disagree.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malgré-nous

>Heller and Simpson (2013) say: "forced enrollment was organized in Alsace largely because of the disappointing number of Alsatians volunteering for the SS (at most 2,000). Francophile sentiment ran strong in the region"

Did you just get triggered by a road?

>those roads
That's not a village

why? so germany can fill it up with syrians?

fucking krauts and hitler ruined nationalism

>implying your ancestors would welcome an influx of millions of foreigners

Hello, I am not my ancestors. Take care.

this comes to mind

I live in a small town on Long Island and most shops around here have people living above them

Nah, just giving my opinion.

what is it with Krauts and castles on rocks?

>Elsass isn't Germany
Spicy meme

Yeah I think the Euros got the better end of this one, their shops and housing don't look like shit and probably have less googles.

meanwhile, in Argentina .....

It's strategic.

why is this allowed

We are good at assimilating inferior races

The nazis went there after the war, u retard kraut

I like the small village setup much more than the centralized planned suburbs. Looks and feels more natural

>colmar
>not Kolmar

neck yourself bong

what is this?

Bariloche, nazi's village after WWII in Argentina

Thats because the south wasnt carpet bombed.

you euros have such comfy as fuck little villages.

what is the heating, plumbing and wiring like in those very old buildings? or have they rebuilt but just left the facade?

>african-american

Here we have germcucks taking pride in something they never built.

southern germany > niggers of europe in the north

It's simply because of pic related and because the austrians didn't know how to fight despite being ally with the other powers in Europe like the UK and Spain

>explain yourself frogs.
No

Besides, this architecture is common in europe, the only variable is the roof pitch, and it's not due to some germanic culture.

the wiring varies, depending when it was done, most that i've been in seem to have old 1970s sockets and switches, but you could redo them.

plumbing, not sure i'm not a plumber

>they dont share western values and culture

give an example

>Bitches don't know bout my pimp cane and wig!

What're you gonna do about it, start another war that destroys Germany from the inside out?

Not really. It was conquered by France once and all of Europe acknowledged it. Then three entire centuries later, Wilhelm and his buddies go full autist and decide because there are three people living there who speak some kind of German patois, it's 100% rightful German clay. And then they go full retard over all of Europe and are destroyed, so in the aftermath France gets its rightful clay restoryed. Then Germany goes full retard AGAIN because why learn from your mistakes when you can just pretend you're the master race instead, and in the aftermath of THAT clusterfuck French soil was restored once more.

Une et indivisible.

Cute economy, faggot.
Krokodil Tears, bahahahaha

looking good

These cardboard objects look so fake and cheap.