Leftist friend sent me this

Leftist friend sent me this

how do i respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/europe-attacks.aspx
datagraver.com/case/people-killed-by-terrorism-per-year-in-western-europe-1970-2015
youtube.com/watch?v=l_z4g-ZgMJY
slatestarcodex.com/2016/08/31/terrorists-vs-chairs-an-outlier-story/
apholt.com/2016/01/11/right-wing-extremism-vs-islamic-extremism-in-the-united-states-a-look-at-the-numbers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another AFRICAN American

Niggers commit 50% of the murder

>killed by falling from bed

Do they get crushed by their own fat? Holy fuck

>since 9/11

tell your Leftist friend he is an idiot because jihad terror attacks happen world wide

Only two of those have political motives

Can someone link me to any of these far right terrorists? Also who the fuck even declares if their far right or terrorists?

thats it! i can suggest stop and frisk is an effective way of curbing it.

Considering that 50 were killed in June, I'd have to say it's a little dated. :)

Beds are a greater danger to americans than far right-wing (((terrorists)))

ban assault buses.

lol Cred Forums BTFO

BAN ASSAULT TODDLERS

Nursing homes

Why shit like this always ignore 9/11

> Because accidents exist these purposeful problems are not necessary to look at

Stop being friends with them because they are terminally stupid

Not an argument

the image is trash but
ANNUALLY
>ANNUALLY

Simple answer: Still not enough of jihad in America as I see.

dont ever let politics come between you and others

>Lawnmowers

That'd be a shitty way to go out

Gas him

Did he make that himself? All the numbers are way off.

Hell, mudslimes killed over 75 this year alone.

Only the islamists share an ideology that instructs them to kill non believers.

"See, radical right wing extremism is harmless, heil Hitler!"

Only 2 anually? Tell that to the 50 killed in Orlando, the 200+ in France, San bernindino ect ect That all adds up to only 2 for sure

BAN ASSAULT BEDS

This can't be up to date, the Orlando Nightclub shooting easily bumps up the numbers above toddlers.

ISIS has killed more people in the past 7 days than the KKK has killed in the past 70 years. The death toll in NA is low because we fucking keep them out. Why would you want to change that?

No see that's workplace violence.

Are you actually retarded or le troleing?

It's not about the Jihadists. They're the smallest minority of Islam. The next circle is the Islamists who are far worse and more destructive, they aim for political power rather than just terrorism. Then the next circle is Fundamentalists, who are far more destructive than Jihadists and Islamists combined and multiplied.

Terrorism isn't a problem and it never will be, the goal is to obtain political power and then outbreed the natives. The younger the generation, the more radical Muslims are (and this goes back for over a thousand years, they continuously get more and more radical)

most armed toddler deaths are self inflicted accidentally shooting themselves

Get the statistics for how many people die from Islam terrorism worldwide every year, then accuse them of being americentric or something. Seriously, the number is off the fucking chart, it just mostly doesn't happen hear.

So they are admitting that there is no gun murder epidemic?

The chart is only for the USA, and it's averaged for 10 years. Of course, given that it's from a report titled "Deadly Attacks Since 9/11", I have a suspicion that this chart is from several years ago anyway.

because it makes muslims extremists seem like a big problem

Most of the people dying there are other muslims.

11000 a year?

>number of Americans

Lol, send worldwide terror stats. Terrorism has a religion.

you realize this image just took the average of a certain timespan, hereby neglecting 9/11?
with 2990 additional victims, and considering the infograph to be from 2014, the number of americans killed annually by "All Islamic jihadist terrorists (including US citizens)" since AND including 9/11 is a whopping 239

>conveniently ignores 9/11 and the attacks we've had since Jan. 2016

He's an idiot.

Start by not calling him your friend.
I'm sure you can figure the rest out.

how many are killed by gas leak?

Shame you're not fucking American.
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/europe-attacks.aspx
That site does state how they get their sources, but if they don't like there's always datagraver.com/case/people-killed-by-terrorism-per-year-in-western-europe-1970-2015
Which shows Islamic Terrorism is clearly making a bit of headway in Western Europe.

I mean, this all assuming this isn't bait. :^)

>since 9/11

Yeah, because conveniently leaving out 9/11, the deadliest attack ever with more victims than all the others combined is intellectually honest. 50% of the homicides are due to niggers, prolly the armed toddlers one too.

About the right-wing extremists, this guy made a great vid demolishing the whole "white terrorists kill more people " narrative: youtube.com/watch?v=l_z4g-ZgMJY

>islamic jihadist militants
>2

The fuck did they classify the pulse nightclub shooting as, and San Bernadino?!

Also just send him the statistics for stabbings (3x) and death by blunt trauma (4x) higher than guns.

Ask him for the French version of that

>Being hit by a bus

Why not deaths related to all vehicles? Oh thats right, because it would dwarf gun crime and they can't have that.

There are 300,000,000 people and 400,000,000 guns. And at least half of those 11,000 people are niggers

Plus that is "people shot by others with guns" not murders. That includes accidents, police shootings, and self defense

>Anne-Marie Slaughter (born September 27, 1958) is an international lawyer, foreign policy analyst, political scientist and public commentator. She is the current President and CEO of New America and a former president of the American Society of International Law.[3] From 2002 to 2009, she was the Dean of Princeton University's Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs and the Bert G. Kerstetter '66 University Professor of Politics and International Affairs.[4][5][6] She subsequently served as the Director of Policy Planning for the U.S. State Department from January 2009 until February 2011 under U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.[4][7] During her academic career, she has taught at the University of Chicago and Harvard University.

Rmyt

tell him that islamic extremism is a global problem, not isolated to a single nation, and that he's a racist for indirectly insinuating that blacks are a bigger problem as a race than religious extremists by trying to divert attention away from it with murder rates that they're over-represented in.

ask him if those 2 innocent lives are worth importing rapefugees. if 2 is an insignificant number, what isnt? 10? 100? 1000? 1 citizen harmed by people who shouldnt be here is too many

and besides, you murricans haven't had as many terrorist attacks as Europe and the middle east, that does NOT mean you are safer. Restricing the stats of a global problem to just the US and then pretending like it's not a big problem is intellectually dishonest.

Ask him why he/she would risk increasing those odds

>more Americans die due to falling out of their beds instead of islamic terrorism

>lawnmowers
Lawnmowers, fucking lawnmowers?
Holy kek

Was Dylan Roof a terrorist? Pretty sure his act was politically motivated.

>Another American

You mean niggers?

link him this, an intelligent well thought out response to an almost identical stat explaining the manipulation taking place

SJWs aren't supposed to care about that, and that's becoming less true anyway, as more and more attacks happen in Europe.

>10 year average from 2005-2014
>muslims make up 0.9% of population
>2+9=11deaths

0.9% of population is committing more terrorist attacks than 99.1% of population (right wing terrorists)

They are killing more people per 100,000, then "armed toddlers", "lightning", "lawnmowers", "busses", and "beds"

The only accurate comparison is the "being shot by another American" but the vast majority of that statistic is due to black people.

Apparently you have never visted a Wallmart in America

This is good
Are you jewish?

>10 year average
So we should be good up for the next 25 years of no one getting killed by jihadis?

criminals don't give a shit about the gun laws

How did they come at those numbers? I remember san bernadino, orlando, 9/11, the wtc bombing, boston marathon

More like throwing literally every death by American into one category rather than separating them into murders and legal self defense, at the very least.

September 11 was an outlier, but sometimes the outliers are all that matter.
>Let me give an example. Suppose I’m trying to make an argument that earthquakes are totally not a problem for Haiti at all, that there’s no need to invest in earthquake preparedness, and that Haitian people who worry about earthquakes are stupid. I make a graph showing that since January 13, 2010, fewer Haitians have died per year from earthquake-related causes than from crazy furniture-related mishaps. This is totally 100% true. Look at those stupid Haitians, worrying about something that on average never hurts anybody!

I'm pretty sure that it's an old chart.

Terrorist numbers are low because we don't let them in.

Not to mention 49 fucking people died in one incident alone this year by an Islamic terrorist, not to mention the many more peppered around this year.

I wonder where is the FAR LEFT TERRORISM

Only 9 muslim jihadists?
fuck i guess they already forgot about pulse.

Show him black crime statistics

no way, fellow goy

There's a guy I work with who lost almost all of the muscle tissue in his inner thigh because his lawnmower flipped over on top of him. He almost lost his cock.

Muslims are incompetent fucks who can rarely even blow themselves up properly.

I wager you could add "killed by spoon of another american" to that, and it'd be pretty high too.

You're comparing small populace actions, to a generic population.

>Deadly Attacks Since 9/11

Talk about the dozen or so thwarted Islamic attacks every year.

I don't know why you'd want to respond. The point is hard to argue; terrorist attacks are way the fuck over-sensationalized, and when people bitch about terrorist attacks they are really just using it as a justification to push a political agenda they already like for different reasons (stricter immigration). Exactly like non-terrorist mass shootings are way the fuck over-sensationalized, and when people bitch about them they are really just using it as a justification to push a political agenda they already like for different reasons (gun control).

Mass violence simply isn't a significant threat in modern America. The people who talk about it (in any of its forms) have an agenda they're pushing. Just because you agree with that agenda doesn't mean it's not manipulative and deceitful to discuss it in this way. There are plenty of other reasons to talk about immigration.

They're talking about old people. They have to die some way, why not one last bump on the head as they stumble out of bed?

9/11 was seriously fifteen years ago. Time does continue to move forward after important political events. You can definitely argue about how big to make the window when looking for long-term trends, but fifteen years? That's a pretty big damn window.

So do lightning strikes? Those are all deliberately measures of American deaths, not global deaths.

Attacks against abortion clinics and minority centers are typically classified as far right terrorist attacks. So things like the Colorado Planned Parenthood shooting and the Charleston Church shooting.

You're just reading it wrong. "Islamic jihadist immigrants" and "All Islanic jihadist terrorists (including US citizens) are separate entries. You'll note that the second is 9, which is exactly the number you'd expect if you include the San Bernardino and Orlando shootings.

He wasn't an immigrant. Also, given the person who made this is a leftist, they probably assumed the whole "he was just a frustrated, closeted gay" motivation was true. So, ignoring reality as usual.

The jihad number is bullshit since it's not counting pulse (anti gay hate crime) or ft hood and san bernidino (workplace violence) as jihadist

Also, just post home many people die from pools, bare hands, alcohol, or car accidents

All are way the fuck over 11k

No not really. It had over a 90 percent failure rate and more white people were actually caught with unlawful contraband than black people on average.

>All are way the fuck over 11k
Pools and bare hands? Definitely no. Alcohol? Probably. Car accidents? I know for sure that one is true.

>Deadly attacks SINCE 9/11
every time

That just means they were more selective in the whites they stopped and had a better filter.

Overpopulation fixing itself

>far right wing terrorists
>no sign of leftist terrorists
legit not one sided info cart. yes cannot see anything wrong with that

911, Orlando, Burlington mall shooting

>how do i respond?
Ask for the numbers on drowning. Or all accidental death.

There have been 94 fatalities caused by Jihadist attacks post 9/11, which matchs up well with the 9 on the table. Without the Orlando nightclub shooting, there would only have been 45 fatalities - which doesn't fit the table at fucking all.

No, they actually did it right. You're just reflexively accusing the other guy of bullshitting you instead of looking up the numbers. Don't do that.

fucking kek

>It is statistically more probable for you to die in a car accident
>So let me raise your chances of being killed by a Jihadist
>You can start worrying when Jihadist murders become a bigger statistical probability than car accidents

>FUCK OFF SWINE
Thats how you respond

Sounds like you're trying to twist the facts to confirm your worldview.

Yeah all those liberals that murder people to fight for higher taxes on the wealthy and lgbt rights...kys

You can argue that individual school shooters and the like have liberal viewpoints, but liberals killing for their ideology is virtually unheard of.

Surprised no one posted this smuggie yet because it perfectly depicts your situation.

Please tell me that you posted that image ironically

Read this

apholt.com/2016/01/11/right-wing-extremism-vs-islamic-extremism-in-the-united-states-a-look-at-the-numbers/

The numbers are fucked from the beginning. They label the Islamic shooting at Fort Hood as "Work Place Violence" when the guy clearly said Allah made me do it. Then there's the whole thing where they say that if they're connected to ISIS but not to Al Qaeda then it's not considered an Islamic attack even though Al Qaeda is pretty much ded at this point.

That you're ignorant for suggesting otherwise

>let's just leave out 9/11 because people are still dying from the after effects

guess we should stop trying to cure aids because heart disease kills more people

How many of those firearm deaths were justified?

Point out that all those shooters were BLACK Americans

2005-2014

Show him statistics of African American crimes and how few blacks are shot by officers compared to other sources.

>suggesting a 9/11 occurs annually

poor goyim

Nope. Come at me fuckstick. According to rightwingers the government has no right to regulate arms as defined in the constitution even though regulate is literally in the text. The term "arms" is so amorphous it would allow civilians to own whatever weaponry they want. Fortunately I don't hear many rightwingers advocating for owning explosives yet, but they lose their collective minds when the government proposes assault rifle bans. This is what dumbfucks like yourself actually believe. kys

Homeland Security works.

>not knowing what "well regulated" means

Dumbass
You don't even deserve my good insults

women experience penitration by rape,

but a lot more women experience penitration by none rape,

Therefore......

Those who help them obtain guns do, though.

Radical anarchists.

But a lot more than 2 people got killed this year by terrorists...

Ask him how many muslims are I the us. Then ask him what happens when we bring more into the country.
Also ask why we worry about domestic violence when there are far more car crashes.
Next, ask about the benefits of firearms, vs the benefits of a more islamic nation.
Lastly, ask why countries that have banned guns, like the uk and brazil, are so fucking violent.

Ask if he thought the Muslim that shot up that night club was a Christian

What's the point? Be glad that the Muslim population in the US is still small enough that it poses considerably few problems.

Also, Islamic terrorism is literally the smallest problem caused by immigration from non-white countries.

more people die in car crashes each year

Just send him this OP. It's accurate.

>Number of terrorist attacks by jihadists since 9/11

>excludes 9/11

Why start the average from 9/11 without including the 9/11 attacks?

That would increase your average deaths 100 fold

>737 yanks killed falling out of bed

Ban assault cots

So school shooters qualify as a "well-regulated militia"?

>how do i respond?

Shoot him.

THE ONLY WAY TO STOP BAD TODDLERS WITH GUNS IS GOOD TODDLERS WITH GUNS!
#ProtectToddlerGunRights

this assumes that the demographics of new york are distributed equally across the city

also, it may very easily have been the case that an initial policy of equal distribution of search resulted in very high rates of contraband for blacks, and so they increased the proportion of blacks that they searched and were more liberal with the types of blacks that they chose until the amount with contraband was significantly lower than it was when blacks were searched according to their demographics

it also assumes that there is equal police population and searches in all areas of new york, rather than higher amounts of police employed in crime hotspots

This is simple to refute.

One, I suppose one of his arguments is anti second ammendment. A simple way of showing his argument to be false is show the person data of the effects of the gun ban is Australia which showed that knife attacks rose proportionitly to gun crime showing that people will find a way to kill one another with or without a firearm. I highly recommend you also showing how inflated the stats are by niggers killing each other. Show the racial crime statistics and emphasize how fucked Chicago is with already 1k+ murders. Also remember, crime does not correlate with poverty.

Secondly, he could use this as a pro-muslim stance. Show the person the data on the "moderate muslim" showing that most support stoning adulterers and suicide bombings. Another strong statistic to use is the amount to jailed mudslimes in France compared to the native population. I believe Muslims are 11 times more likely than a Frenchman to commit a major crime.

Do some research, educated yourself and real information. Not kike propaganda.

>shot by other american
>mexicans are "americans"
No
Just tell him that the 70 percent of shooting deaths are niggers and spics.