Ready for some more enrichment europoors?

ready for some more enrichment europoors?

presstv.ir/Detail/2016/10/01/487244/turkey-erdogan-eu-game

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/27/boris-johnson-says-britain-will-now-help-turkey-join-eu-despite/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well actualy the best part of Hungarian literature is all about fighting the Turks and getting drunk while we get pussy...

Apparently you didnt have a high enough turnout to reject migrants.
RIP Hungary.

Not gonna happen. Period.

Doesn't Turkey border Syria? What the fuck is the EU thinking?

Well the commies started to hit the drumms and now they disquiese themself as liberals. And maybe our governing party did shout wolf the n+1 time...

I cant understand why the refferendum wasnt over 50% after there was a bomb explosion at the city center, and after people do know, that the organiser of some terrorattack in Brussels was fucking here at my district for 2 weeks.

But i can tell, you Erdogan is a dictator and after that Turkish didnt try to effend their borders, and the civil war or coup in Turkey they wont be in the EU for shure.

We survived 600 years of constant war Turkish, okey that we were 8 million strong in the begining of it, and 4 million left after it and people had to drink wine instead of water, because the waters was poisoned because the number of deaths. But we will survive.

BY the way , if Turkey wants to be in the EU, they have to play like other contries in the EU. That means the goverment cannot pass money to companies, so there will be atleast somekinde of competiotion....

Its more likely youre shitty country allows you to own guns that turkey being given visa free travel. kangaroo retard.

That they need to hurry this agenda the fuck up before it all falls apart. They don't have fifty years to slowly ensure that the demographic trends become irreversible. They need to lock it in within the next few years.

Germany's problem, not ours.

It will be ours eventually

Does anyone else love the delicious irony that if Europe doesn't allow itself to be flooded by Turkish Muslims, Turkey will then flood Europe with Syrian and African Muslims?

Don't mind me, testing my perks

He meant it's a rich and generous country's problem.

what the fuck is this?

*Yawn*.

Erdogan can demand all he wnats, it's already been made quite clear to him that he can fuck off.

this has to be japmoot a troll

Hey Switzerlandbro!

Leave the Aussy. He is living the fucking highlife, american dream. Because his nation never was threatened, and when it was one time the eternalanglo friends rushed to deffend them. His nation has no fucking clue what is to fight in a beaten position. When every country gives a fuck that they got betrayed.

The Holy Bible says: Blessed are the ignorants.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/27/boris-johnson-says-britain-will-now-help-turkey-join-eu-despite/

How do you feel about Anglo blood pulling the strings on this one?

The EU collapse wont come fast enough, for crying out loud

.n-pu { display: none; }

It's a waiting game, lads. All we have to do is sit back and watch the degenerate libcucks destroy themselves.

In a matter of months, we will have every single liberal begging us to save them.

We have them by the balls and we just sit back like Uncle Adolph in the spring of '33 and we will come to power without little effort at all.

Time is on our side

so he can send all the kurds he's not able to exterminate into europe, this fucking roach asshole

EUROKEKS BTFO

I obviously would not want a coup but wouldn't it be something of value if they have managed to take him down at least? An assasination maybe?

Meh , when you repeatedly say
>turks are not european, turks have nothing to do with eu
Then of course he will demand projection money-visa access etc and will blackmail you, after all he has no obligation to cover up for europe. There is no camaderie.

Why roaches should act like Gondor for the refugee mordor and get nothing for it?

lel good luck faggot hes the one we need why are you so fucking dumb how the fuck you cant see that hes actulyl a really good leader

>56
How the fuck....

I thought Denmark was closed to non-western migrants?

>lose some seats in Parliament
>start war with the Kurds and destabilize half of your country

Truly visionary, Ege. Maybe when he gets his supermajority he can just poison the Bosphorous. Because why not, right?

Syria 2.0 coming to theatres near you. Just wait for it çomar.

nice stockholm syndrome. Mahmut

>wants death penalty back
>wants in the EU

>enrichment

>enroachment

FTFY

>encroachment

ROACHED.com