Why is everyone over on /qa/ trying to get Hiro to shutdown Cred Forums?

Why is everyone over on /qa/ trying to get Hiro to shutdown Cred Forums?

who cares?
if Cred Forums goes,
Cred Forums goes elsewhere

they need this board

We're not meant to stay. We're here to fulfill prophecy.

Because they have the foresight of a nigger. Cred Forums goes down and its Samson option time.

I dunno but whenever Cred Forums-like people go to /his/ they will start calling people betas, nu-males and SJWs for dissagreeing with them about, well, anything.
While those may just be trolls not really sympathizing with Cred Forums it do get people there pissed off and I suppose the same thing goes for other boards.

Also you can't have a thread about sub-saharan African kingdoms without people calling everyone in it SJWs that somehow are exaggerating the importance of those kingdoms and hating Europe.

Hiro's not going to delete Cred Forums. People are just getting paranoid about it. Cred Forums HAS to have a political board because of how huge that topic is. Even if he does, Cred Forums will just find another board/website to use.

I do because I didn't realize our neighbors hated us and thought we were nazis.

WE ARE HERE TO FULFILL HITLER'S DESTINY

Really? How new are you here?
I see threads by Cred Forumsacks complaining about how others hate us (Because they are all easily triggered and closeminded, unlike Cred Forums) relatively often.

Cred Forums without Cred Forums in its current state wouldn't be so bad, honestly. Half of this board's traffic is reddit newfaggotry anyway. If this board gets shut down we can just fade back into the boards that we came from and convert the populace like the good little crypto-jews that we are.

Moderation couldn't stop bronies, it won't stop us.

Thev'e been triying for years

Not really and I've been here awhile. It just goes to show how many redditors post here now. Cred Forums is dead.

Peacefully migrate to this thread my fellow refugees...

Because Cred Forums is a shitpit that constantly brings in redditfags and mediashits.

It takes itself seriously, so it needs to be shot in The face

Because /qa/, like /q/ before it, only exists for kikes to try to shut down freedom of speech.

But Cred Forums is 75% Reddit.

All of you retards need to stay on your fucking board

Except 90% of us were posting on other boards before Cred Forums. It's you faggots who cry about Cred Forums whenever someone says "nigger" who are from Reddit.

While other boards are to hostile to other ideas Cred Forumsacks to have a Jew-tier persecution complex.

No people tell you to go back to your containment board when you sperg out about politics in completly unrelated threads,
Or go full "Hitler did nothing wrong" in threads that have something to do with History.
Also I very much doubt that even half the people here remember Cred Forums harbour

>hey guys, what's the best record player for under three hund-
>NIGGER NIGERR TRUMP JEWS
>what does that have to do with
>STOP PERSECUTING ME CTR BTFOMBTFO

Except that isn't true. Cred Forums as a whole has got way more liberal since the Reddit invasion, and it shows in your butthurt. No one cared about muh racism before 2009, literally no one.

because its objectively a shit
i happily voted YES

Should answer everything

if Cred Forums closes, then we go to /po/ its just that simple

Cred Forums isn't going to be deleted. Shut the fuck up.

You can literally measure how many newfags are on this board by the sheer knee-jerking going on about what's happening on /qa/. Like a sewage tidal wave rolling into a New Jersey beach, Reddit tries to "DELET Cred Forums" on there roughly once a year. Have they ever succeeded?

Hiro isn't going to remove the 2nd most popular board on the website.

Because they're dipshits who don't realize that if this board goes away then all of its posters will just move to other boards and shitpost there about kikes and niggers.

if they shutdown Cred Forums

we simply invade the other boards

2nd most popular or most hated.

It's all about perspective.

We still can do our weird nazi shit on another boards

>Cred Forums
>a political board

Ok m8

I can tell you're a jew by the way that you make up shit that never happened in a pathetic attempt at strawmanning. How the fuck does someone interrupt someone mid-post? Fucking kike redditor.

Most popular.

There has been enough stupid polls done, over and over, that show the "DELETEEEEE" crowd is just a vocal minority of butthurt libshits.
And there were polls done last year, when "delte /pol" was being spammed again.
And even more when Hiro took over.

Go back far enough, and you'll see moot himself told the "delete" crowd to fuck off. It got bad enough at one point he disabled /qa/ for a few months, just because the same bloated cum sacks from SRS kept waddling in with proxies, spamming the board.

i recommend going to Cred Forums, the flags are mandatory for me, because our leaf, aussies and swedes must be recognised at all times

Most likely CTR.
I've seen them make threads on other boards "vote Hillary you faggots".
I'd get sick of it too. I post elsewhere, but if I'm on /out/ I only post things relevant to the board.

You're stupid
Do you really think we don't know how to cover everything up? You think we want you to vote Hillary? PATHETHIC AS FUCK

Better search for the codes ATUHX or KLPQS, then you maybe have luck & get who invaded you already
We make already 40% of the board én masse, and we're growing

To think that they really believe us that we want them to vote Hillary, god, I love it

Besides that, we aren't CTR m8, we're fucking CLPP, we're like 14,000 employees