TRUMP GENERAL - /qa/ IS OUR BITCH EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Manheim PA 10/1/16
youtu.be/0qV_lJX76bg
>AD: Do you really need to ask?
youtu.be/jI7ke3a7wOM
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0

EVENTS
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs

INTERVIEWS
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1994/04/16/us/clinton-taxes-laid-bare-line-by-line.html
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/782641447472238592
theamericanmirror.com/video-california-woman-beaten-trump-yard-sign/
web.archive.org/web/20170325043149/http://www.rollingstone.com/
yournewswire.com/putin-bans-bill-gates-microsoft-russia/
twitter.com/Lordor01Laurie/status/782636996212645888
youtu.be/MbI1tV6GRyU
twitter.com/MediaLiarz/status/782364934571069440
youtube.com/watch?v=EpjcVjwcZhs
sputniknews.com/politics/20161001/1045909477/hillary-health-clinton-walking-stairs.html
twitter.com/RunWitYourHeart/status/782523058963619840
youtube.com/watch?v=nn5UcMNv_GY
youtube.com/watch?v=4VSNfwFV0Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=A9jhD_W0p1o
youtube.com/watch?v=3-5daajOopI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_income_tax
lifezette.com/polizette/bombshell-1000-illegal-votes-cast-eight-virginia-localities/
youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/02/michael_moore_trump_can_win_a_human_molotov_cocktail_to_throw_at_the_political_system.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JtOmnZdVFQM
youtube.com/watch?v=JxcDdRc4IIM
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/298834-homeland-security-urges-states-to-beef-up-election
smoloko.com/?p=13723
twitter.com/search?q=#BasementDwellers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pls explain tax story

Are we winning yet, dad?

He forgot to deduct $2 for dirty underwear given to charity like Hillary did

nytimes.com/1994/04/16/us/clinton-taxes-laid-bare-line-by-line.html

dilbertmans opinion on the taxes
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/782641447472238592

It's either a Trump leak or the luckiest thing that has happened to him in the past year. #Trump

Do people realize it isn't possible for Clinton to win because of the monster vote?

Is John Miller monitoring this thread?

NYT breaks the law to prove that Trump didn't break tax law.

>Trump wants to put minors back to work

Are you fucking serious? I have 6 fucking kids and you faggot want them to be put to work? Fuck you.

theamericanmirror.com/video-california-woman-beaten-trump-yard-sign/

They need to go back

Could anyone have beaten him?

so trump didnt pay taxes on the 900 million because he already lost that much

but what about the other 8+ billion he has? did he pay taxes on that ?

really makes you think eh?

AWOOVEMENT

>NYT leaks Trumps taxes
>highly illegal
>Turns out Trump took advantage of laws so he didn't have to pay
>we already knew this
>Rumor has it he's going to sue NYT
>NYT claims they dindu nuffin

Gentlemen, it's been an honor shitposting with you.

Hey Guys!

I'm probably still voting for Trump but after the recent events during the Temporal Stability committee way back in April of 2043- I'm very worried that these allegations that Trump is from our timeline may have some basis in reality.

1. FACT- Trump was seen carrying a children's magazine with the title "Bernstein Bears" in 2017- there is an archive of the picture here-
web.archive.org/web/20170325043149/http://www.rollingstone.com/

2. FACT- David Brock has publicly and honestly challenged Trump's claim that he does not have a functioning time machine or the crystals needed to power it

3. FACT- Before Brock became president of the Eastern States of America- he and Donald were friends and had lunch on occasion. Brock even hired Don Jr. back in 2032 to help with his 'Reset the Precedent' campaign against his AI opponent in the senate race.

I'm still voting Trump- like I said, I'm just really worried..

I was a giant supporter of Hillary Clinton and a life-long Democratic liberal feminist. I'm a black woman in her 20s and I love the idea of having the first female President of the United States. It's a beautiful idea that will make so many people feel so happy!

At least that was what I thought... until I decided to go to a Hillary rally for myself. There was nobody there. I was literally the only person who came. Well, okay, me and 50 other people, but I might as well have been the only one there: they were all reporters, and 10 of them were die-hard Trump supporters! I immediately got very upset and started screaming and insulting the Trump supporters.

Then they did something I never imagined they'd do: they talked to me!

They walked me through how Hillary has taken money from the Saudi's, Afghanistan, and countless other middle eastern countries that oppress minorities and women's rights. I had no idea that they threw gays off the roofs of buildings and set women on fire for not wearing that stupid coat! And Hillary has taken $250+ million from those countries! After I found that out I thanked them for kindly and patiently explaining the truth to me.

I stormed out of the Hillary Rally that day. She didn't even show up. It was canceled at the last minute, probably for health issues.

When I got home I did my research and found out tons more information against Clinton. She was the first Presidential Candidate who was under investigation by the FBI! She lied under oath, to the FBI, and to the American people about her illegal private e-mail server! Her charity, the Clinton Foundation, only gives approximately 5% of all its profits to charity! Where does the rest of the money go!?

This woman is CORRUPT TO THE BONE! WE CANNOT ALLOW HILLARY TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY! She will single-handedly set back women's rights by hundreds of years if we elect a female president solely on her gender when she has THIS MUCH FAILURE AND CORRUPTION TO HER NAME!

I'M PROUD TO MAGA!

Ron Paul

It was send to them from Trump Tower
That's all you need to know

He did it again

Here's what a poll with the exact same methodology as the LATimes poll predicted in the 2012 election.

Almost 100% accuracy.

G-guys... I used to be a Hillary supporter but this really isn't looking good...

We really should have nominated Bernie...

Shkreli's got the wrong owner.

no blacks felt they were entitled to a black president and everyone else had to check their privilege and vote for him

Is the wikileaks massive bombshell really cancelled?

Not that year. That was the year white guilt blow its load and just like masterbating after you're done you become ashamed

>so trump didnt pay taxes on the 900 million because he already lost that much
No, he didn't pay income tax that year because he was losing 900 million

No, just the venue I think.

Thanks to all the people who responded last topic that trump might have been the one to leak his own taxes. Makes me feel a bit better over this. Let's see what happens now

Hillary is winning the election tomorrow, just look at the amount of rallies her team will hold

Bill Clinton - 2 rallies in Michigan
Bernie Sanders - 3 rallies in Iowa
Joe Biden - 2 rallies in Florida
Hillary - 2 rallies in Ohio

THAT'S HOW YOU CAMPAIGN, WHICH TRUMP KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT.

there's nothing worse than a shit house OP to kill the high energy

I love all these new awoos
>perhaps only new to me

probably postponing it. it's over a month to the election.

No, Obama 2008 was the younger more likeable candidate by far. So many people gave him a chance and voted for him.

People will be asking the same thing about Trump 2016.

>supporting a kenyan muslim traitor fellator

He may as well have sucked obongos dick on live television. You faggots need to go back to tumblr. Cred Forums is not for liberal cucks.

When should I receive my mail in ballot

No that was disinformation. Only the balcony release was canceled according to the (((record)))

Guys... I have some bad news..

I live in Pennsylvania, formerly in a trump county.
I've been asking around about trumps taxes, and everyone is saying that they dont like that trump did that.
They feel betrayed. They honestly dont feel like voting for him anymore..

And they're all independents... This doesn't look good for trump... The tax releases may be his Achilles heels..

So this just wrecks NYT? How else does this help him?

No, he just won't appear on the balcony (security concerns/snipers, etc).

Will still be released on Wednesday.

he just didn't want to commit suicide with a rifle 50ft away

its over, Trump landslide imminent
PC culture destroyed
Pedowood destroyed
FBI purged
Lynch lynched
Clinton locked up and key thrown away
Obama deported
America immortalized

Yes because if he hadn't the IRS CID (Criminal Investigation Division) would have charged and convicted him.

Is Trump actually in trouble?

Pretty sure LA Times methodology was new this election cycle.

there's most likely an awoo thread on /jp/

REALLY MAKES ME THINK

No just him announcing it from his balcony, he didn't want to be killed. The leak is still coming Tuesday. I think roger Stone has seen it he claims that it will end her on Wednesday.

Putin Bans (((Bill Gates))) And (((Microsoft))) From Russia

yournewswire.com/putin-bans-bill-gates-microsoft-russia/

>So this just wrecks NYT? How else does this help him?
NYT shot itself in the face
If you wanna know how it helps him follow the Dilbertman tweet link
twitter.com/Lordor01Laurie/status/782636996212645888

It just puts everything in to context

With the influx of shills (paid or regular) please remember to read this series of posts concerning to their most habitual tactics:

Also read the following threads concerning to the current state of the polls.

To summarise:

1) polls are within margin of error
2) Trump made the following states battleground states in September: Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin

Absolutely don't let the shills concern you with their tactics, if you look at the numbers and at the charts there is nothing to be concerned about.

Don't fall for it, don't answer to the shills.

Welcome aboard.

All Americans first, regardless of race, gender, or age.

top kek, this shit should be posted on reddit

youtu.be/MbI1tV6GRyU

this is still mildly important...

what was in these "speeches" that was so important not to release

Reposting from previous:

This might be a bit tinfoil so I'd appreciate some other input guys

I think something has changed in the past few days
-Trump asked Obama not to pardon Hillary and her cronies
-Last night at the rally he said he'll tell us all about (((the people at the top))) one day
-Noticeably more aggressive tone once again, primary style trump
-Said "she should be in JAIL" for the first time as a response to the lock her up chant instead of deflecting it to "lets just win" etc
-I personally think "I used to be one of them, I was an insider" is more important than it first seems
-Leaks a specific tax return as bait to both cripple the NYT and Hillary, highlighting they'll go to criminal lengths to discredit him and that what he did was possible thanks to Bill

Think we are shifting up a gear? The final push?

wow, really gets the voltage up on those ol' brain wires

>my awoo folder
650+ images and growing

link please?

It completely sinks the whole tax thing, Clinton's main line of attack in the upcoming debate.

I hope nobody replies to captain sweden

he says shit like that every day all day

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE TRUMP TAX THING IS GOOD FOR TRUMP SO I CAN EXPLAIN IT TO NORMIES

Bernie Sanders is a cuck sellout who agrees with Hillary calling his supporters "basement dwellers". Does anybody even like Biden? Also, the current president and VP should not legally be able to campaign for a nominee.

correct. which makes sense.

but what about the other 8+ billion dollars he profited over his lifetime?

did he pay all his taxes on those earnings ? which couldnt possibly be voided due to the same reason because thats total earnings not losses

really makes you think eh?

President Trump has already won this election.

When are you retards gonna figure that out?
Stop living on the 2D linear plane the media lives on.

It's designed to keep you engaged and watching despite the fact trump has already won.

You're letting the media play with your emotions like a fiddle.
In 2 weeks everyone will have forgotten this "bad week" just as they always do.

How are you people so easily fooled?
From the start of this election to the finish this has been Trumps story.
We're only buying time now; it's like a movie that you already know the end to, or a wrestling match with 13 false finishes.
In the end you know the "underdog, feel-Good story" wrestler will always win, yet you're still engaged anyway-because the company is playing you like a fiddle.

This election has been one gigantic "Trump" story the whole way through.
It's just a matter of time before the climax.

Screencap this post to combat concern shills.

he lost a bunch of money in 95, that lets him write off income for several years until he goes through what he lost

he was investing in america in a recession when others were afraid, it cost him (at least for a while)

when future ones come out this puts that in context (at least some)

No every paper admits he did everything legally, and now NYT has to defend itself for illegal actions

Top kek!

Sad but true. Great comparison.

ah fuck.....

>but what about the other 8+ billion dollars he profited over his lifetime?

kek, wasn't your guys' argument last week that Trump wasn't as rich as he claimed?

>-I personally think "I used to be one of them, I was an insider" is more important than it first seems
He knows where the bodies are buried. I think the whole reason he ran is because he could see the corruption all around him and got tired of it.

>something has changed in the past

i agree

ya

nice new delicious pasta

Clinton has no shot here in PA. Too many working class Dems switched for Trump. Same thing in Michigan and Wisconsin.The Dems nominated the only candidate that can't win.

you are literally going to vote for a race mixing cuckold who not only believes obama is a legitimate president but a legitimate citizen as well.

These faggots have been saying the same shit for the past year. Why is now any different?

he's a real estate developer/mogul so most the tax he pays anyway is property tax, of which hes paid hundreds of millions.

anyone who owns property knows you can write off expenses on your taxes, as well as write off rental income on your income taxes.

basement dwellers dont understand this because they havent moved out of mommies home yet

>but what about the other 8+ billion dollars he profited over his lifetime?
Wait a minute, I thought Trump was actually poor and lying about being rich? Which one is it?

>tfw I unironically believe this.

I'm so fucking excited. I'm hoping it's her swearing and calling blacks niggers.

No one is fooled

There is a multimillion dollar company shilling on Cred Forums for Hillary. No one gives a fuck about the taxes.

>tfw you made an oc captain sweden

You can't really aquire a wealth of 8 billion
+ making 900 millionen in losses every year

That's really basic math

julian assange already said today he's not releasing anything because he doesnt feel 'safe'

how to get dark theme on twitter?

No you have 6 laborers.

I have always firmly believed in supporting Hillary Clinton since the start of this year. Why? We need a female president!

However on the issues Trump wins and that's why I've changed my vote for Donald.

We need a wall built to stop illegal immigrants from pouring into our country, we need to start renegotiating our trade deals with countries that take advantage of the USA and suck our money and resources away, and we need a tough policy to protect ourselves against Radical Islamic Terrorism. We cannot allow terrorists or people who are so clearly prone to succumbing to radicalizing to enter our great country. If they enter the United States of America they must be held to a higher standard. Islamic philosophy such as Sharia Law is completely INCOMPATABLE with our Western values! They oppress minorities, women's rights, and kill members of the LGBTQA community! We must stand up to end hatred and violence from pouring into our country!

Another reason I side with Trump is on the economy. I already mentioned renegotiating trade deals but Trump will make the best pivots for helping to rebuild our inner cities, bringing jobs and businesses back from overseas, helping our manufacturing companies thrive which will put millions and millions of dollars back into our economy, and most of all we need a tough and strong negotiator to spearhead the initiative. Donald Trump is the right man for the job. He's a successful businessman who has turned a nearly ~1 billion dollar loss into a 10 billion dollar multinational business.

I trust Trump with the economy and he wins on all of the issues.

I don't like him but he has my vote. America needs Mr. Trump.

That fucking image

#BLM has vandalized Trump's new hotel on Pennsylvania Avenue.

Mainstream media doesn't even mention it.

>Trump suffered a big loss one year
>Trump used the law recently passed by the Clintons to turn that loss into the long term gain of not paying federal income taxes for years
>Trump then hunkered down and rebuilt his company and wealth to greater heights
>Trump completely followed the law and fought as hard as he could to get back on top
>This is what Trump is wanting to do for America
>Except instead of using one years loss to get two decades of gain, Trump wants to reverse two decades of loss that we've had under the current establishment into rapid gains

They have been saying October all year. Impatient people were falling for the shot posters who claimed the leaks were out every week. They did that to try to lessen the blow when it truly came out. It's called the October surprise for a reason.

blacks are niggers libcuck.

I'm almost 100% sure it's the rest of the secret fundraiser tapes. It doesn't make sense that someone would get their hands on and leak only ONE audio recording.

it's really good

Where are you, user? Allegheny here. Seen like twenty Trump signs compared to three Hillary ones.

>Tapper was raised in the Jewish faith;[12] his father was from a Jewish family, while his mother, a native of Chapel Hill, North Carolina, converted from Presbyterianism to Judaism.
bloody hell.

Oh fuck

>making 900 millionen in losses every year

It was only for one year achmed. Plus wtf would you know about making money

I have 7 written up already.

I call it reverse shilling.

How do we stop this.

No retard. He wants to make it legal for minors to work if they want to. Not fucking forced labor lmao.

>a Hillary rally

This happened recently at a Hillary rally, but they news will never show it:

>>twitter.com/MediaLiarz/status/782364934571069440

the only way to make america great again is to kill all foreigners and abolish all taxes.

This. CTR has been attempting to undermine faith in Wikileaks on Cred Forums for months. Let's not forget Wikileaks is the ONLY reason we know about the Democratic primary being rigged. It's the ONLY reason we have conclusive proof of the media colluding with the DNC.

Yeah, but why let roger stone see it?

So about 500 attendees in all then?

Aleppo?

>fag posts picture comparing Trump to illegals about paying taxes on kikebook
>buttblast him about how illegals suck off the system wile obama sends tax money to iran
>deletes his post

I've got a whole bucket of bait. It be good eatins tonight lads.

Scranton

Welcome aboard. Also, can I fug you :DDDDDD? I want to put my Aryan seed into your Nubian womb.

Miners as in coal miners.

how can she remain married to a rapist sexual predator ?

Mind explaining more for the greek tier ignorant on money and why it's good for Trumpu?

no im just memeing

i dont give a fuck how much tax he has payed

i support negative income tax though where the rich pay money to the poor to have a true trickle down effect without homeless people in the world

so .... we should basically go with that.

taxation is theft ok fine but who gives a fuck we need rich fags to give their taxx munehs.

because they have already accumulated too much

and its almost irreversible

no we cant go to a system where theres no tax and everyone is free to be free of taxation because....... that means people will be left out in the cold

who cant help themselves

you see? this is why we need tax

but fuck like 90% of the government programs , and militarism, and public education and all that waste of funds

Because he'll pass it along to Trump. Roger Stone is like Trump's "shadow" campaign manager.

whats wrong with forced labor? the only reason poor dum,b niggers have kids is to leech off the government, may as well get some use out of the apes.

My whole rig has that theme. It's a heavily personalized port of Slackware 2.0 that I've been updating to stay minimally functional since 1999.

Yes but that's the back I have for animation.
For the next thing I'm working on I actually need to have two layers to animate him on so that I can make his eyes move.

They are waiting for the right moment to strike the death blow

Wow guys... I can't even believe what I'm seeing here...

Jullian Assange, founder of Wikileaks, stated that he will release a campaign-ending document against Hillary Clinton that will prove her corruption beyond a shadow of a doubt. It was set to be announced in October. However, due to security concerns and threats, he has been forced to delay or reschedule. Hillary supporters are so corrupt and violent that they do not want to give Mr. Assange a chance to reveal the truth.

We, as American Voters, must be aware and awake of this serious corruption. I'm not even a Trump supporter and I find it horrible that a man has to fear for his life with potential assassination attempts for fighting for what he believes in. WHAT DOESN'T SHE WANT US TO KNOW? WHAT IS HILLARY CLINTON HIDING?

RELEASE THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE, WIKILEAKS! THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL SUPPORT YOU!

How can Trump win Michigan when Detroit thinks Hillary is Julius Caesar.

Also: Don't forget that Trump hasn't visitet the Upper Peninsula, Grand Rapids, Ann Arbor, Lansing, Battle Creek, Bay City, Holland, Traverse city etc, SO THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THESE CITIES THINK THAT TRUMP DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THEM SO INSTEAD THEY WILL VOTE FOR HILLARY

Did I just BTFO of Trump?

That wasn't today though, that happened awhile ago

there is nothing wrong with rape you feminist sjw shill.

8D underwater go

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Our government used to be funded entirely by tariff. Income tax is technically unconstitutional.

What are you guys' thoughts on based Judge Jeanine Pirro?
youtube.com/watch?v=EpjcVjwcZhs

>Rumor has it he's going to sue NYT
Kek'd! He will probably win this one aswell.

wtf guys I heard that the NYTs got away with paying 0 taxes in 2014

That's insane and just shows how much corruption the media gets away with

Trump on the other hand lost a ton of cash in the 90s and wrote a book about how he turned it around! He took a 900k loss and turned it into a 10-billion-dollar business! BIGLY!

I'm proud to say that I stand with Trump and will never read another NYT article again

This seems like something Roger Stone would do.

>SO THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THESE CITIES THINK THAT TRUMP DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THEM SO INSTEAD THEY WILL VOTE FOR HILLARY
Yeah. Trump hasn't visted my town either. Indiana going blue this year guys!

>DNC leaks showing fucking coersion and corruption
>was swept under the rug real fucking quick

I thought he just cancelled the balcony appearance. If he was really going to leak something on Tuesday, not going out in public doesn't impact that.

Is this it guys?

Is Cred Forums going to die?

What's going to happen to us?

uh oh is he really gonna buy 4 chan

HES GONNA KILL US
WILL HIRO TRULY DO THIS TO US

I think Trump's speech yesterday was him laying some seeds for the various October surprises.

Because it proves Trump used legal means to lower his effective tax rate, it also proves he's a clever businessman.

These boring cuckolds on CNN are unbelievable.

you must be a "syrian refugee"

welcome to western civilisation

Context. If he releases subsequent returns, and they show low taxes, that's explained by him carrying over that big loss from that one year. Which is not only legal, but what any rational business would do.

And in all those rally's put together they won't have the amount of people one medium sized Trump rally has.

Im sure she can still enjoy a good cock.

>tfw not mine

It will be released. But with the way things are going if he doesn't want to risk an attempt on his life it should not be in person on a balcony where some "radical" might shoot at him.

Hillary Clinton used to be my candidate of choice. I'm a white male but I am strongly anti-racist and hated how minorities were treated. We need to help them and I always believed that Hillary was the best woman for the job. But that was before Trump raised some serious questions and changed my position.

Hillary Clinton was a politician for over 30 years and has never signed a meaningful bill. She changed the name of a few roads and that was it. The Democrats have been in charge of inner cities, the media, and pretty much everything for the last 50 years. Nothing has improved for poverty stricken minorities. In fact it's only gotten worse. I now understand that if you elect Hillary Clinton nothing will change and the status quo will remain in-tact.

She's not fit or well equipped to handle the issue of diversity and racial justice in this great country.

For the sake of our African American and Latino friends let's rally together and vote for Donald Trump!

you must be locked in a chastity cage cos your fat jewish girlfriend thinks you're gonna "rape" her lmao.

FUCKING KEKEKEKEKE MY FUCKING SIDES

well for people who dont need all that money, its not even a sin to take some of it to give it to the people who are in poverty

because they dont even need the money after theyre well off in their life

theyre not dying for it

and the type of operation where we can eliminate poverty in the united states.... is one that needs a large income from a universal tax

tariff wont be able to cover it

do you know how many are dependent on social security checks?

its quite literally impossible to fund on "tarrif"

lmao

pokemon go to the polls

Hillary’s Health: Clinton Grips Secret Service to Avoid Falling Down Stairs

sputniknews.com/politics/20161001/1045909477/hillary-health-clinton-walking-stairs.html

>Peaceful Hillary supporters stealing yard signs and beating on some defenseless woman in her own yard for objection:

>twitter.com/RunWitYourHeart/status/782523058963619840

yeah exactly
I think once he saw it start to affect the states in the way it has he went rogue and now they're terrified he's going to win and pull back the curtain

>there are real women
>right now
>posting on /Trump/

can't get much more cucked than this...

I think Assange is waiting until late October now to hit Hillary closer to voting day. Its to ensure the media or her can't spin the information released. That or he is still waiting for Seth Rich murder info.

Ahhh. I need to roam around more. Travel a bit and see the world outside /po/.

Nice ;_; A collection to be proud of.
Only got 270+ sorted, but I got a backlog of unsorted images of all variety from /tg/ in the who knows how many thousand (got ~40 thousand on this computer alone that isn't sorted). So I don't know how many awoos I actually got. Hopefully I will have them all sorted and ready for Trump's second term election.

Did you know, RSB channel on YouTube yesterday had THREE TIMES more people watching the stream of an empty podium, waiting for Trump to talk, than ALL THE ATTENDEES AT HILLARY CLINTON RALLYS IN AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER, COMBINED?

He's still a cock tease who needs to nut up or shut up

>$50 million for this piece of shit website

Just watch as he makes passes $50 and makes it virtually impossible to post without one

Adding Tariffs back to the revenue stream can't hurt

nah
i bet not

Who are the real Nazis?

Not only what you said, but she's a literal racist. She actually hates Black people, well she hates the "commoners", in general. She's like Marie Antoinette.

that's some meta shit right there

fukken saved

The only 65 I would bury my cock in.

actually no, like Hillary, she lets her man roam wild the reservation ;)

STOP DRAWING ATTENTION TO US REEEE

Here we go Metokur Vs. the muslim defender of a (friend or relative) of one of the people who assaulted that woman and stole the sign. They got into fight because the defender is trying to troll shield (you can't attack that person, because there are bigger fish to fry).

It is unhinged and wild accusation! I can understand why you can't defend it, because it's indefensible!
>Thank you for coming!!!
>end
CNN, never again...

>implying theres something wrong with nazis

back to tumblr.

>well for people who dont need all that money, its not even a sin to take some of it to give it to the people who are in poverty
Taxation is a necessary evil but inherently immoral. Who gets to decide how much someone else "needs"? The fucking government? That's a conflict of interest, the government will always want more and more.

>more Peepee the Frog
I want this guy to be the next moot so bad. He'll probably fuck everything up but it'll be fun as hell until then.

i think he is smart enough to know that would kill it

Who is this man and why is he always laughing.

>mfw 12 mil followers

>"moot sold Cred Forums for $700,000?"

HE CHANGED HIS MIND

youtube.com/watch?v=4VSNfwFV0Ck

you expect me to believe some beta nu-male "rape is real" cuck has ever gotten laid in his life?

I'd he really doing an RFP/business analysis on the Chins?

excellent

how do you guys know that Trump leaked the taxes?

what, this guy sounds retarded as hell
I thought he was a jew

Its Captain America

His parents are Albanian or some shit

>buys Cred Forums
>you guys can't bitch about what I do

I know it's pretty meme, but he really doesn't want to get on the bad side of Cred Forums

Savage!

>youtube.com/watch?v=A9jhD_W0p1o

he is writing a business plan where is working though his thoughts
in public
i am sure he is not bound by going threw the drafts and is going to do research

Holy fuck it's not even close

Is that your final answer?

youtube.com/watch?v=3-5daajOopI

I'm jerking off right now

perhaps it has increased in value under hiro's wise leadership

moot nearly ruined Cred Forums on multiple occasions

im pretty sure that's WHY he left. he got cucked hard by that jewish girl and finally decided to just give up

>decide to live 2 days without TrumpGen.
>TAXES, new attacks on Hillary, new shills and new memes.
Can someone write a tl;dr of the last days?

Thanks fampie!

Anyone have a link to the thread with hiroshimoot bitching he can't make money?

10/10

>Weakness: no revenue
kek

>I'm jerking off right now
To Alex Jones?

Me too.

I know about Miller but do we really trust le dilbertman on this?

>things that never happened the post

In the 90s the real estate market shit itself, so Trump lost 900 million. Trump carried foward these losses to the next decade and paid no income tax (completely legal) for several years.
Everyone older than 30 already knew this, and he actually wrote a book about it, but NYT felt the need to take the bait anyway

Two based live streams happening at once.

what do?

Not sure really.

>Adding Tariffs back to the revenue stream can't hurt

true story bro. i agree i suppose

lets say anyone who makes under 20k a year receives a supplement of income to get to that level

starting off with a hierarchy of taxing the most rich with the highest rate and less and less as you move towards the middle class

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_income_tax

stop being greedy m8 we all know what is technically considered a need or not

we can all agree someone who makes 100k, is basically will have no problem buying anything they needed above 99% of the population

they dont have to worry about food and medical and housing or shit like that, they got all their human needs met

Gauging by how fucking pissed he was last night, I feel comfortable saying 'Trump' didnt 'leak' shit. Manafort may be called to check out the situation.

He's obviously trolling

second'd, I'm completely fucking lost.

He is, you can tell by the obsession with shekels.

quit projecting you virgin

You just know Trump literally leaked them because reasons a la John Miller tapes.

>Voter fraud isn't real, they said

>lifezette.com/polizette/bombshell-1000-illegal-votes-cast-eight-virginia-localities/

That was just in 8 towns where they checked, so far.

have my better OC version

>what's da catalog

Please m8

and what context was Laurie referring to?

That his other returns will show that he made a shitload of money and that will overshadow his losses?

He's gonna shut it down

Someone go put 2 in this faggots chest and one in his ugly ass head

it was on qa, i can't find it now though

We don't know for sure, but this is exactly the type of shit Trump would do.

youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k

Watch their faces, when they both suddenly realized what happened.

Nice.

Oy vey! You naughty Goy

doubt it

Is Shkreli actually serious in buying Cred Forums or is he just trolling for attention?

It's something he could do.

HE WAS HERE A MOMENT AGO

KEKIAN WORSHIPPER CONFIRMED

SHADILAY BROTHERS

PRAISE KEK

Did this bitch not notice how bad we treated moot, a man many of us have been around for a decade on this shithole? Hiroshima doesn't get any shit cause he's never here and has the site on a technical tight leash and we appreciate it. Skrelli would never sleep at night if he bought this place.

Drudge's twitter earlier today

I used to Hate AWOO's with a burning passion. Now I have Stockholm syndrome.

Praise Kek!

i think he is at least considering it
it looks like he is writing himself a business plan

Seriously wow. Bimbo Eruption became Rodeo Queens with the click of a button.

fat stinky fuck is leaning towards Trump it seems

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/02/michael_moore_trump_can_win_a_human_molotov_cocktail_to_throw_at_the_political_system.html

This is only good for him:

1. It is the imperative of any smart business to do what is best for that business. If a billionaire can get away with not paying taxes, that is a problem with the laws put forward by politicians, not with the businessmen. When Trump complained in 2012 about Americans not paying taxes, he was attacking the system that allowed it to take place. No individual can be faulted for doing what is best for their enterprise.

2. A big part of Trump's tax plan is completely getting rid of loopholes like this, which he understands better than anyone. This gives him an opportunity to out Hillary as a liar when she goes after his tax plan, and to explain to people what it will actually do (not trickle down). He gets to point out that Hillary will never get rid of tax loopholes because her billionaire donors won't allow it.

3. The tax code that he took advantage of was signed by President Bill Clinton. If people don't like it, the last thing they should do is vote for another Clinton. Trump is the only one who will make it right. Hillary even said that she would put Bill in charge of the economy. Now she and the Clinton legacy are put on the defensive when it comes to an issue that she has made the centerpoint of her campaign.

As dilbertman said on twitter, this is the absolute best return that could have been released, because it puts all of the others in context. He also wrote an entire book about it, so it was never a secret to begin with. The whole "scandal" is suddenly neutralized, conveniently just in time for the October surprise.

You mean like Hillary Clinton's lies about landing under sniper fire?

She was given flowers by little girls and blatantly lied to the American people. Not only was it a false claim but she implied the United States military was so incompetent that they were incapable of securing a landing dropzone for Hillary Clinton. How much more will she lie to the people of the United States of America? How much more will our brave men and women in the military have to suffer?

No more. We cannot allow a candidate THIS CORRUPT to win! Vote Trump to SAVE AMERICA!

THE CALLER IS ON

What would be the funniest wikileaks bomb for Tuesday/Wednesday?

I really want it to be Clinton saying something like "Hopefully we can pull in the rest of the nigger vote, the last poll we didn't do so well with them."

he wants to make a mooooovie

Thank you based Cred Forumsand.

This post has an expiration date but it didn't reach it yet. For another few days this should be posted every thread, after then I am going to update it.

MAGA!

This is what my word suggest/predict came up with

>The tax code that he took advantage of was signed by President Bill Clinton. If people don't like it, the last thing they should do is vote for another Clinton.

10/10, would spread everywhere on social media

sounds like he doesnt like him
MICHAEL MOORE: Yes, I-- which I don't want him to win. Let’s just make that clear. I-- I've been trying to say for months here, I live in Michigan. And, and across the Midwest, across the Rust Belt, I understand why a lot of people are angry. And they see Donald Trump as their human Molotov cocktail that they get to go into the voting booth on November 8th and throw him into a political system that has made their lives miserable.

quit lying, faggot

Pretty based statement

Is the trump campaign over

That, and the fact that he might not have been paying federal income tax (for all we know, he very well could have). If another year where he didn't have losses came out without context, it would look much worse for them. He is putting the AotC narrative front and center to get rid of one of Clinton's main attacks.

(((Global Government))) on the way

youtube.com/watch?v=JtOmnZdVFQM

That's what anyone could do though. Waste an afternoon streaming himself making a Cred Forums business plan.

Would be funny if he did. Most hated man in America buying he most hated website.
After healthcare.gov that is

>mfw I was there for that thread months ago
bad memories

If Trump wins, just think about how many shitty documentaries Moore will be able to make. It will be even better than the Bush years for him.

i think he'll do it, he's rich enough, and he's also a madman

THIS IS A PERSUASION WAR!

yes but most people dont have millions of dollars burning a hole in their pockets
he bought a unreleased record for a 7 digit price tag

>Approaching levels of corruption and hypocrisy I didn't think were even possible

>he isnt a feminist, must be bait

you are a cuckold to the highest degree.

Is this how Trump does business with the Chinese?

>2. A big part of Trump's tax plan is completely getting rid of loopholes like this, which he understands better than anyone. This gives him an opportunity to out Hillary as a liar when she goes after his tax plan, and to explain to people what it will actually do (not trickle down).
Hopefully he'll talk about this more Plus the fact he's cutting EVERYONE'S taxes, not jsut the rich.

it's over for Trump. I've never seen so many negative comments on reddit before. He's fucked.

Is Cred Forums losing money? What's going on? Is Cred Forums going to get shut down?

No.

The entire Clinton campaign, the MSM, CTR, (((globalists))), etc. are throwing everything they have at us to demoralize us as much as possible. We have barely a month until the election - expect a constant shitshow from them until this is all over.

OY VEY WE'RE GOOD HANDS NOW

Oh Straya, you so silly.

yes it is losing money
it has been losing money forever
i dont think it is gonna shut down

too many fags using adblock and ublock and hiro couldn't get enough dongs to pay off chinese overlords

Canada took your part
Deal with it

Hey guys I have a confession to make. I used to be a Bernie Bro.

I thought that he had started a movement and was going to change this country for the better. I really believe in him. I gave him half my paycheck for months. Then Hillary Clinton stabbed him in the back and colluded with the Democratic Party to ensure that Bernie never had a fair chance. I swallowed my pride and accepted the loss, even if it was unfair, because Bernie endorsed Hillary. I was okay with this if Sanders was on board.

I was proud to switch my support from Bernie Sanders to Hillary Clinton. But then she called all of the patriotic Americans who supported Bernie "Basement Dwellers." I own my own fucking house that I worked hard for. Worse still Bernie Sanders himself, my hero, my icon, continued to support and endorse Hillary Clinton despite these inflammatory comments.

Well I have something to admit: She was right.

Hillary was right when she said that we "bought into a false promise." Bernie Sanders, I am sorry I ever supported you!

I AM NOW FULLY ON THE TRUMP TRAIN! LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

No!

youtube.com/watch?v=JxcDdRc4IIM

cuck

t.CTR

Am I the only person who doesn't want this faggot to be anywhere near Cred Forums?

I mean, most of the populace uses some form of Adblock/NoScript and most people just lurk.

Jesus himself could have lost that year.

(((DHS))) urges states to beef up election security

(while they steal the election)

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/298834-homeland-security-urges-states-to-beef-up-election

DHS = DEPARTMENT OF HEBREW SECURTY

smoloko.com/?p=13723

KEK, this is still going on twatter:

>twitter.com/search?q=#BasementDwellers

CTR died on that hill, trying to tamp that fire out.

Brock will probably roll some heads next week over that disaster.

>yes it is losing money

moot could put up a bulletin that says "im losing money" and he would get a million dollars in 2 days

no hes not losing money

"rallies"

No it's not you moron.

Trump's got a lot of Achilles's heels than, because they said this a bunch already

whoa

No, if he does buy it, he's going to remove half the shit and fuck with us on a daily basis while monetizing everything and shoving ads everywhere.

He's going to get rid of all the anime stuff.

PLEASE MAKE AMERICA #WHITEAGAIN TOO

Then come to Canada and conquer my shitty country please !

I really used to support Trump but everyday is a fight to rationalize it. Everyday is a new scandal or a hill shill brings up another good point that questions my beliefs. Ontop of that my dog just died too and I loved him so much. I just can't do it anymore.

Don't even bother, reddit is completely overrun by CTR
Trump supporters have their own containment subreddit which has almost as many active users as /r/politics at any given time

ok whatever
i dont think it is going under
i do think that they dont make much from ads, and they dont make much from passes

i am sure he could get plenty if he wanted to get some kind of donation or other thing going

SHILLARY SURGE!

nice try but you need to be less aggressive and more collected if you want to appear as a trump supporter

Not for another 50 years at least.

KEK, but you are a bit hard on yourself. Embrace the newfound insight into yourself and be super happy. It is like when people discover Trump and all the goodness he brings.

TRUMP WINS IN A LANDSLIDE

NO OVARIES IN THE OVAL OFFICE!
WE NEED BALLS TO BUILD THE WALL!
MMM HMM

I'm hoping for audio of the ordered hit on Seth Rich.

>trigger discipline

I bet

He is a person that can be reached and your days are numbered leaf

Shut up Faggot. Get ready for President Trump.

Cred Forums is being overrun. They're attacking us directly now.

Please Kek, deliver us unto victory!

Final bread

Stay Strong breh

>Implying I'm worried about that
My opinion is pretty similar to this
Try and get your lips off his ass and look at the bigger picture

why would I want to be a trump supporter? I'm here to insult all you SJW faggots who love Donald "I love mexicans" Trump. He literally fellated obngo on live television. He sold his daughters to kikes to get his precious foreskin back. Anyone who would vote for such a pathetic libtard deserves to die.

Norwaysama, take the wheel!

Fucking kikes! I hate them so much

> Not posting the superior version

can't handle all this winning

Gookmoot should make Cred Forums public. I'd buy actual meme stocks in Cred Forums.

Sure. Will do

We're all impressed with your autism, but can you just link to the dark user theme
Ty

In all seriousness Trump literally gets more people to ONE RALLY than Hillary can in a month.

You da mvp

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

This shit has always been out in the open because the democrats had no reason to hide it. Now that trump has called them out they're scrambling to cover it up and getting fucked.

So what does he want us to do, write letters to China and the IMF?

My pleasure to be of assistance ;_;

Preach!!

What I like most about this is that shows how much of a threat they consider us. You don't get the entire MSM to attack someone who is powerless, as it is a waste of resources.

We have them so scared that MSM are breaking decade-old traditions and flat-out endorsing candidates.

They are losing, and they know it. This is their hour of desperation.

>He wants us to build large capacity ovens?

bro the problem with that is that after you go below the middle calls you gonna eventually get to a huge portion of people paying no taxes(no benefit) and a shit ton of people getting supplement to 20k and never doing anything else. you are pretty much breeding leeches and then putting them on your body.
>also gibsmedats detected

>Bad trigger discipline
>A meme gun from 2006.

A poor picture for such an argument.

Sorry I fucked up I thought urgent due to exclamation mark. The rush of getting new bread out made me blind.

>such an argument.
>truth isn't an "argument"
>who cares about the pic but you