en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Pluto
youtu.be/e-ORhEE9VVg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativistic_kill_vehicle
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoUIa5_yFI8#t=59m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=XVEM2y-NhRo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASM-135_ASAT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Chinese_anti-satellite_missile_test
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RIM-161_Standard_Missile_3
slate.com/articles/technology/bitwise/2014/07/roko_s_basilisk_the_most_terrifying_thought_experiment_of_all_time.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you mix gas and styrofoam together, it goes up like holy shit and burns for a longass time.

I'd say its pic related
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Pluto

Eugenics could be one.

Judaism

making it is probably the funnest part

dissolving pounds of styrafoam into 500ml of gas

womens suffrage

Modern Liberalism and Globalism.

no afterlife

religion in general, im not trying to flame.

White Supremacy

freedom of speech.

suicide

Shkreli buying Cred Forums

To relax around blacks is the most dangerous idea.

The gas literally eats that shit up it's so much fun to feed it in. And then the whole place reeks like a gas station.

>sniff sniff
>gee i wonder who just set something on fire

german nationalism

My is on:

There is no God but Allah, and Mohammed is his prophet.

This knowledge makes normal people willing to shoot, stab and otherwise kill people they lived by for decades before they had it. They'll even go so far as to kill themselves just to see the destruction carried out. It's quite remarkable really.

Usury. The idea that you can get rich by creating money off of money itself without any actual labor is pretty fucking dangerous and crazy to contemplate.

That people shouldn't mind their own fucking business.

Ouch

stupid people are very dangerous too.

How else do you expect anything to get done? Let's say you want to start a company, are you just expected to have the capital?

Loans get shit done, it prevents people from sitting on their money and is one of the pillars that allows capitalism to function.

the game

this is not a thing though

>you can use money to start a company, and that company can make money
Perfectly fine.
>You can lend somebody money, and they can use that money to start a company, and that company can make money, and they can pay you back a little extra to compensate you for letting them use your money
FIENDS! BASTARDS! THOSE SCHEMING JEWS MUST PAY!

Then make it interest free

Utopias. Every plan involving utopias involves Orwellian dystopian nonsense. Humanity will be consumed one day by their obsession with creating a utopia. It's a hopeless goal.

*nods loanfully*

>what do you fucking expect for something to exist when you borrow it?
>you seriously think there should be capital involved during capitalism?

The nerve of these goyim. Oy.

Cultural relativism it's literally mental cancer.

The most dangerous idea I think is that we do not need to live in a world dominated by usury and multinational corporations. Governments need to start making their own interest(debt)-free money if we really want to reshape this world.

Lately I've been feeling pretty damn white-pilled. There is hope for this world, and I am positive it will come about in a revolution that will put the French and American revolutions to shame.

It isn't the loan. It's the interest. Take the Federal Reserve. Every single dollar that it prints is issued to the government with interest. Instead of repaying the actual amount loaned, the government just makes annual interest payments on the debt indefinitely. That money goes directly into the pockets of the owners of the fed, and we the public are not allowed to know just how much money those guys get for doing literally no labor whatsoever.

In the past, if you borrowed money to finance something, you paid back the amount you were loaned in incremental payments that - by law - went directly toward the principal amount itself. Borrowing $50,000 and paying it back over 10 years cost $50,000. Today, it's more like $110,000 when you factor in all the compounding interest. Money being earned off money. And we are all convinced that this is the only viable system to keep the economy moving.

It's more than just the interest payments. It's all the derivatives, the way public monetary systems work. It's an entire economic system built on the foundation of continually kicking the can down the road until a war or something blows up the records and we have no choice but to default on all the accumulated debt.

it's a joke Hans. It's like germans are so guilt ridden and afraid of "german nationalism" these days that they go full retard the other way.

Someone ought to make a movie about it

About how life turns cold when you start to overanalyze and relativize everything

MKultra
youtu.be/e-ORhEE9VVg

Religion. All of them.
It grants authority to anyone that wields it, and demands submission and surrender of critical thinking. Islam is by far the worst atm, but they're all bad.

Freedom

The entire basis of liberal philosophy is to take all the traditions that are proven to work and build a strong society and deconstruct them all into easily-ridiculed buzzwords.

Willful ignorance of the possibility of man-made climate change.

listen here, stupid goy

if you didn't have constant inflation then your economy would collapse you should thank us and by the way give us your money so we can keep it safe for you

religion

You are spot on.

What people don't realize is that our nations have given private banks the license and privilege of printing (loaning) money and asking nothing in return. One supplementary fix would be for the government to demand a royalty for the use of this license. Not only that but they can leverage the fuck out of their capital, and essentially make money by loaning the same money over and over again.

Online piracy is a great example to prove how fucked up this all is. It only takes one person to upload a DVD for hundreds to download (this is called piracy). In the same way banks can take a dollar, and effectively lend it out multiple times (this is called leverage). The difference is banks collect interest from each loan, whereas the "pirate" makes nothing. Yet pirates are accused of stealing, and banks are rewarded. It is grand larceny.

I have no idea what the jews' endgame is with inflation. Is a loaf of bread going to cost $60 by 2030? Will we have to start printing $1,000 bills with Leslie Jones' face on them?

>Religion. All of them.
>It grants authority to anyone that wields it, and demands submission and surrender of critical thinking. Islam is by far the worst atm, but they're all bad.
Hello, underage. The only thing in this statement that wasn't bullshit was the first half of the last sentence.

Most dangerous idea?
I've been sitting here for five minutes and I'm still not sure. I would say the idea that nothing exists beyond the physical plane. That leads to everything else, whether it be genocide, breakdown of the family, or just garden variety degeneracy.

free, unlimited, clean, and widely accessible energy.

Ai

Women's rights (under 40)

CLASS WAHFEH!

The only way to pay off debt as of now is for the GDP to grow at a level higher than the interest rate. The bank of canada keeps interest rates between 1-3% but our economy has hardly every grown more than 1%. As a result we can only ever go deeper and deeper in debt. It is the same in every country.

Black Supremacy

The thoughts of a free man, unrestrained by the expectations of others.

Don't do this. It creates mustard gas.

Well that way even if you stuff money in your mattress for your whole life it still won't be worth anything by the time you die. So that way liquidity is ensured because it doesn't make any sense (or cents) to save.

Goy, don't you know that liquidity is the most important thing of all? Shame on you for questioning it.

Not every country. Some countries are part of the axis of evil because they don't have a Rothschild central bank yet.

Jewish supremacy

Equal rights for niggers

Multiculturalism without a doubt.

Did you forget the OJ?

Exactly. People think that banking is this mysterious, incomprehensible profession unless you study finance for years, but it's really smoke and mirrors. All the jargon and buzzwords that bankers spout are designed to confuse the layman and make him think that he will never understand the mechanics of monetary policy.

In reality, it's a bunch of guys sitting on top of money-printers waiting for the government to order more cash. When they get the order, they print the money and issue it to the government at interest. The hardest thing they do is hit the fucking on button on the machines.

Once the money gets to the government, the guys at the Fed sit back and (probably) play video games while the money from the government just floods into their pockets. Anyone can do this. If all Americans knew what was really going on at the Fed, they'd kill everyone inside it. That's why the Fed outright refuses to ever publish any of its records, keeps the identities of its board of directors shrouded in secrecy, and always implies that getting into their field of work is impossible without a million connections and an Ivy League education (which is mostly true, but not because it's difficult to do or understand).

Pepe.
It turns butthurt and rage into a personification who masquerades as a harmless everyman. Pepe will destroy the world.

It sounds like you're irrationally afraid of something you don't really understand. Yes, I know exponents are tricky, but if you ask /sci/ I'm sure they'll point you to some good Khan Academy tutorials to help you out.

Interest is really just compensation for the "time value" of the money loaned. Think of it like this: would you rather have $100 today, or $100 ten years from now? Of course you would prefer to have it today - that way it's ready in case you need it. So if someone wanted to repay a $100 loan ten years from now, of course you'd want them to pay you back a little bit more.

Also, I'm not convinced you know what 'derivatives' actually are. They're just a scary word for you to use and hope nobody calls you on it.

OJ like orange juice? What does that do?

>what is gold standard

How about you try it and find out.

Precisely. See Iran and North Korea. And Libya up until Gaddafi got butchered for daring to start a pan-African currency that would keep their economy out of the sphere of influence of a Rothschild bank.

Wow now that's what we call "financial innovation" the bedrock of our Jewconomy!

Real science here folks! Also did you know it's mathematically provable that you can eliminate risk and never lose?

Cryptographic Assasination markets

pesky rules based in reality

dumb goy let us reinvent reality for you

Democracy.

the idea that around blacks it may be possible to relax

Equality. It does not exist, indeed cannot exist, and when the poor deluded soul begins to believe it, forever afterward he is ruined.

Dwayne Johnson Supremacy
>Gas the Jabronis, The People's Champion will lead us to victory in the final smackdown

That all men are equal.

Deep frying a frozen turkey

islam

I do understand TVM actually, and the more I learn about it, the more I understand why in the past this sort of thing was outlawed and seen as highly immoral.

When I say derivative, I am referring to the CDOs and MBS's that led to the 2008 collapse. It's just people betting on other people's loans getting paid.

That Jesus & Heaven is real.

It's also illegal to be issuing insurance products like that without meeting the capitalization requirements for being an insurance company.

Eat it, rabbis.

Having an original thought in our age of conformity.

Leftism, even worst than muslims because it kills you before you even start to fight. Mental desease that needs to be wiped out

Two people investing their money into the same enterprise, and then both benefiting from it, builds communities based on trust.
One person investing their money into someone else's enterprise, and then benefiting from it without conducting any actual labor to make that enterprise fruitful, doesn't build communities at all, but rather generates an air of resentment, as it demonstrates that the rich can stay rich without any real effort. This sentiment is precisely what people like Marx ended up exploiting (even though he was wrong about nearly everything).

I still maintain that the German "Mittlestand" is the purest, safest, best system of business possible. At least, in the classical sense, not the modern corporate sense.
Your friends and family invest into a venture together, and you all benefit mutually. This creates ties that go on for generations, and some of the richest families in European history came from this system.

This.

Are you admitting you don't have any counter-arguments? Because that's what I'm hearing.

Look, there are lots of shady things that go on in high finance, and at the Fed, and in the international banking system. I'm just telling you that there's nothing crazy about being charged interest when you borrow money.

You're making up excuses for something that shouldn't exist. Nothing more, nothing less.

There are entire departments in any significant financial institution dedicated to staying one step ahead of the legal system to get away with fraud.

Yep.

Most people have no idea how money is created. And it's so fucking simple it bamboozels people into disbelief.

I tried starting monetary reform threads but anything involving actual thought and not reactionary bullshit like >muh rapefugees get slid

That don't actually need a government.

When I first came to Cred Forums I made financial threads. Immediately I started getting copypasta responses day after day about how I was sucking so-and-so's cock.

They can't stand it when they get called out on their lies.

This

>If all Americans knew what was really going on at the Fed, they'd kill everyone inside it.
Probably the truest thing ever posted on Cred Forums.

Climbing up the Matterhorn

Joe flacco is an elite qb

dissent

The idea that the Constitution and the US system of government can defend itself from politicians.

A democratic society can turn into an autocracy in the blink of an eye

You can only keep a private company that makes upwards of $150B a year in earnings purely off taxpayer money without ever providing any productive service or product a secret for so long.

>Religion
*Tip*

The Greatest Mass Murders were Atheists.

The Greatest Doctors, Scientists, Philosophers, all Religious.

Grow up.

Dividing by zero.

that's fucking brutal

hate

ask someone involved in monarch anything ;)

i'll answer 3 questions

Its pure robbery.

having one.

the wheel.

How far has the project progressed.

You're agnostic, and that's bait.

You think loans shouldn't exist? Or you just think they should be made at-cost?

And if it's the latter, why would anyone ever loan money? Their best-case outcome is breaking even; worst-case they lose everything.

Well, the good news is, if a revolution ever occurs, all that money would just be electronically seized from their accounts in a day.

What did the Holy League do after the Jews pilfered Hungary post-Ottoman invasion?
Right, they ovened the Jews and took back all the stolen property.
Same thing in Spain, Greece, etc.

this.

the law of causality makes everything my business.

Yup, we're all fucked

It's complete. We make minor improvements from time to time, but it's achieved it's goal.

Sometimes i wonder if selling my soul was worth it, but the benefits of being involved in such a thing is truly magical.

It's fun to play god sometimes.

love

equality

What people think about quietly when free from distractions. They want you to avoid those.

Why would you loan money? Simple: to help somebody.

If you don't want to risk losing it, then don't loan it. I've got some nice tools, for instance. I don't loan them out except to people I trust to take care of them, and when I do loan them it's for free. Maybe later on I get free beer or I borrow their shit when I need it.

Surely you cannot believe you actually have a soul, if monarch is even possible.

Not even in a figurative sense.

What about it? That chemical reactions in your brain encourage you to mate and pair-bond?

Even if you realize that, it's not a bad thing. Like alcohol and meth, love is a drug.

this

Love is actually extraordinarily dangerous because it rebukes the zero sum game ideology and creates instead of destroys. It removes power from those who seek to control.

it's also what created society.
first it was religion, then agricolture and cities started.

turns out you don't go anywhere without risks.

I had a soul...i still have a tiny piece of it. I could be very cruel with the power afforded to me, but i'm actually quite kind. It shows incredible restraint, considering i can make people do things with no accountability. There's no court that would ever prosecute me.

I mean, i could be going full pervert with this, but i actually just use my powers for pranking cunts in really amusing ways.

I'm a firm believer in the fact that no-one can be pure evil, or pure good.

It's a sliding scale, some of us more evil than others...but there's a bit of both in all of us.

edge lord detected. be sure no to tip your fedora too often, you dont wanna burn it out/

Free beer? Beer for nothing??
What a disgusting Jew, drinking beer earned by the labor of others. Truly, this is what's destroying our society.

In all seriousness, though, you're basically correct: in a society that prohibits interest on loans, very few loans are made. This is part of why growth in such societies is so slow, while growth in societies that allow interest is much higher. Interest provides an incentive to put capital to work. Not the only possible incentive, but a strong one.

>The Greatest Mass Murders put milk in their coffee
>The Greatest Doctors, Scientists, Philosophers didn't

DMT my dude
Though compelling assurance of immaterial consciousness would probably lead to lots of kys-ing.

So it's dangerous because it makes people act selflessly, which isn't a bad thing?

If
>fuck you, I get what's mine
was the prevailing mindset of humanity, we'd have never left the caves.

yes. because (((unnamable entity))) forbid we should be able to have a high standard of living without simultaneously destroying this blessed planet we have been given. nothing could be worse than the bliss of a post scarcity economy

I don't care much about growth aside from crops and children. Why put a price to that?

I mean if there's an actual invading army or an actual swarm of locusts then maybe that's a good reason to issue script to get things done, but otherwise it's just Jews being the real superpredators forcing us all to give up the fruits of our labor for infinite and unnecessary loans.

equality

Communism Kills. Never forget

Everything takes balance, just like mr. monarch guy says. Rabbinical Jewery is a very tribal practice of exploiting everybody else more than necessary.

Not necessarily. We're here for a reason, regardless of whether or not we remember that reason. You paid the ticket fee, only a fool would leave the theatre mid-movie.

There is literally nothing wrong with eugenics.

Marxism.

Its all a ruse.

Communism/Marxism

Banking

Marxism is second

you just smoked a tree dude

>but mah pretty colors and mah endless fractals
you can see those on youtube too

>BUT...BUT I LEFT MAH BODY
a good movie can suck you in too

What causes the law of causality?

If everything that happens still happens, then the thing that didn't happen only didn't happen the way you wanted because you didn't expect it to.
By comparing a story that didn't happen, and a story that you think happened, to a story of what should have happened that also didn't happen, you "prove" that the difference in the story "caused" the thing to happen, yet the "cause" isn't an object in the story of what happened and the story of what didn’t happen, only in the comparison of the story that didn't happen with the story that should have happened, neither of which happened.
The world just is. But all you ever have is the story.
So cause and effect are just ways of persuading yourself your narrative is useful to be believed, when the only way you really do that is by having a narrative that doesn’t stop because it isn’t useful to be believed.

You should spend more time listening to the story you tell, instead of telling yourself the story you want to hear.

And that, my friends, is the most dangerous idea of them all....

concept of equality

Deleting posts on Cred Forums isn't the most dangerous of ideas, but it should at least be a bannable offence. It deludes retards into losing sight of reality.

Do you mean communism or the real Marxism

There's nothing wrong with charging fair interest rates. This is simple acknowledging the truth that money now is worth more than money later.

However, a lot of the stupid shit in our economies is the result of loans and complexity being taken to extremes.

>Rabbinical Jewery is a very tribal practice of exploiting everybody else more than necessary.
Because their religion commands that they exploit others. And enslave others. And treat others as non-humans. It's a barbaric religion just as bad as Islam. Their version of heaven is global slavery to the Jews.

Not sure what any of that had to do with the general concept of love, though.

Well now at least we're speaking the same language. Like you said, there are some times when being able to draw funds you don't have is a matter of survival. I would argue that there's /always/ an invading army somewhere out there - if you're waiting until you're being directly threatened, it might already be too late. But I can admit that's a little cynical.

The real problem is what you said: "giving up the fruits of our labor for infinite and unnecessary loans." Rampant consumerism, instant gratification, and hedonistic selfishness are leading people into a cycle of 'buy now, pay later!' that is frankly unsustainable.

Because love means you don't have to enslave others to get along. Maybe you have to put a bullet in some nutjob's head, or you have to build a wall between some guy you hate, and you need a judicial system to sort things out when people can't figure out how to get along.

But it's no longer a religion of exploitation.

Do you have kids, by any chance?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativistic_kill_vehicle

Imagine a weapon that cannot be intercepted after launch with a destructive power limited only to the mass and velocity of the weapon

Both. ==

Yes there is. Interest denies the proxy nature of capital as a proxy for barter and trade. Does grain grow after you harvest it?
Capital denies its own rules of supply and demand setting capital value if the possesion of capital allows you to manipulate supply by moving markets to higher demand areas, or by manipulating demand by delaying purchase.
And by making capital a commodity itself, the feedback in the definition of capital as both product and proxy, destroy both the "conservation" nature of the trade by increasing the supply of capital, and the "consistency" nature of markets, by teleporting markets.

Interest is the bane of capitalism. The gain is not in the benefits of the product, but in the winning of the rewards of offering the product.

Capitalism is a lie made to keep labor is slavery, and to reward the sloth of the elites...

No, I'm a eugenicist. But I am a family man and treat the incumbent generations in my family as if they were my own.

That's just insane.

How does one defend against that?

>Go to a movie because whatever it seems good
>It is actually extremely shitty
>For some reason i am going to force myself to stay until the end and endure this abomination

Death rays from outer space, for a starting point.

It's going to be a 'thing' soon enough though. Economic forces are at work that will make Germany much more aggressive in Europe.

I think he's on about a reference to fight club

Marxism

is this a fact? I hate milk now.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>BACK TO REBBIT WITH THIS SHIT TIER LE JOKE.

lol gotcha

When you said fight club at first I was thinking about soap, which is total shit to try mixing with gas compared with styrofoam. It's complete waste of time and regret level.

The idea that killing people or taking away people's rights is somehow going to solve any problems in the world.

Collectivism.

egoist-anarchism

White supremacy

There are no rules, only consequences.

>Does grain grow after you harvest it?
It literally does, yeah. Grain is a seed.

But setting that aside, I'm not sure what you meant by most of the rest of that. Maybe you're using economic terms differently from what I'm used to. Could you explain a little more what you mean by 'product', 'proxy', 'capital', 'commodity', and so on? Don't be offended, but that whole paragraph was word salad to me.

The thought "i".

Trump will suck

>Harvesting and Sowing are the same things

KYS

>tfw no torturer waifu

HA HA HA HA NOT GOING TO GROW ANY MORE NIGGA

WE MONSANTO NOW AND DAT SHIT PATENTED AND STIRLE

IF IT DOES GROW YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY US FOR YOUR WRONGDOING

"All men are created equal"

but this comes pretty close

free will

We are all equal.

ah good ole project pluto, the doomsdayiest weapon to ever be thought up

Same way you defend against cruise missiles?

A theoretical weapon that's truly impossible to defend against is kinetic bombardment, i.e shooting solid tungsten/uranium missiles from a satellite. You could probably shoot straight through cheyenne mountain with one of those. Or if using submunitions, you get ww1 flechettes except at mach 20.

>mach 20
sorry i meant 20km/s

requiring to reveal your identity on social media

cancer

Or just get some guy in a beat up old chevy to start knocking out substations.

>$20T in debt and still no hardened electrical grid

that's what a jew would say

National Socialism.

I hate to say it, but if you call out the Jews, they ruin your nation and kill 60 million people.

And then blame it on you.

This.

Looking back on the Cold War, I'm honestly surprised we managed to avoid blowing ourselves to hell. I mean what was the original design meeting for Project Pluto? It sounds like something /k/ would invent.

Why does it matter if we're equal or not?

Everyone deserves rights under the constitution as well as respect and decency.

>welcome to jackass flats

This. The Federal Reserve is not an idea though, its active fraud. At least when people collect interest on a loan, they are risking something and it warrants the consent of the lendee to pay interest. The Fed collects interest out of think air, with accountability to no man. Drive the money lenders from the temple, gentlemen.

What is a constitution?

Love is the most powerful force in the universe. Satan tries to separate us from love and all that is pure and good. The lord calls to us louder than ever to reject satan and turn from our wicked ways. We are on the cusp of judgement or salvation. God always gives his people a chance to repent he is calling to you now. Repent and ask the lord to save this world. This is the most important battle mankind has seen for millennia.

The most dangerous idea is the understanding that everything that exists does so within measurable and identifiable physical processes, indeed everything in reality is a physical process - people, animals, art, history, the formation of astronomical objects, joy, suffering, all of it physical and ultimately originating from beyond human influence.

There is no free will, no sanctity to life and no ultimate telos in the universe.

Communism

that there is a magical sky king who watches everything and knows everything
That these people are allowed to congregate in tax free establishments for old rich fucks to use money laundering through "charitable donations"

But FREEWILL GUISE

Meme magic. It's literally what kept the Jews in power for millennia, but the tide turned and the same force is now crushing them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoUIa5_yFI8#t=59m1s

oy vey that's a white racist frog isn't it?

GAME OVER MAN
GAME OVER

i came to the same conclusion. its a very good thing most people wont or cant understand this

The fact that we can have ideas.

>Sowing without first harvesting
Does grain work differently in Australia or something?

Multiculturalism.

It breeds chaos. Human beings did not spend 30'000 years dividing themselves into separate civilisations so that some liberal dickheads ideas of utopia could attempt to crush them back together again.

It breeds ghettos, civil unrest, interracial violence, religious intolerance, and clashes of legal, theocratic and moral interest.

Promote interaction between communities - not homogenisation.

> Czechoslovakia part of SSSR
Wow... every day i learn something new... I can't believe they lied to me the whole time.

What are you Tesla or something? Let's put a stop to all further science; we already know everything.

The science is settled. If you disagree then you're an antisemite.

but user, thats why we need race mixing, so that everyone is literally the same!

The basic principle of evolution. It's so simple but it has and will lead to so much shit.

he should have said all religion. saying just 1 is bad because of generic religious reasons is retardard

THEN AND ONLY THEN CAN WE FINALLY BIN THAT DAMN FIN ONCE AND FOR ALL

NO MORE YULIATA OR FUCKING MEME LANGUAGES OR NIGGER PRINGOS FACES EVERYWHERE

Jews, niggers n spics are people

The important thing is to know this and not succumb to a crippling nihilism. Attempting to actualise oneself, in the broadest sense, is the most basic ethical tenet that one can have while adopting a physicalist position about the nature of the reality.

There's still no free will though. I just think that striving to better yourself, even if that sense of subjectivity is an illusion, is still a thought process that I can get behind.

youtube.com/watch?v=XVEM2y-NhRo

>no free will
>important thing to know
>striving to better yourself
>I think
>I can get behind

Just give her the D. You know what "D" means, right?

The design of a super virus perhaps.

Maybe the design of a 3d printed virus.

Precisely the hypothesis required to open a wormhole postulated in such a way that the danger is not seen until the technology is tested.

If you're religious, the idea that the devil / the patriarchy doesn't real.

The program of a rogue AI.

> In the past, if you borrowed money to finance something, you paid back the amount you were loaned in incremental payments that - by law - went directly toward the principal amount itself. Borrowing $50,000 and paying it back over 10 years cost $50,000. Today, it's more like $110,000 when you factor in all the compounding interest. Money being earned off money. And we are all convinced that this is the only viable system to keep the economy moving.
but in that case money would be issued by the government right? because theres no way private entities will invest millions in banking institutions to get nothing out of it

so youre telling me every bank would be a state bank, with no interest rates

Shut up and take some IMF loans until the "IMF riot" as explained by a nobel award winning economist. I never want to see your flag on the internet again.

>And treat others as non-humans.
They are fully reptilian, we are still human. This is just a different perspective, why do you think they call us cattle. Goyim=cattle.

....watch it again

When you have lost everything you can do anything.

But that depends on where you put the 'lost everything' line

nihilism

>short circuiting your brain with degenerate activities are the sure path to enlightenment

and fucking your dog is a healthy relationship

fucking leafs

Human rights.

Race is a social construct + communism

The idea of anyone "deserving" something and the government being the ones to uphold it

Excuse me. The court has ruled that sucking the dog off is not a problem because it doesn't count as penetration.

As for whether or not the dog can commit fart rape against you, that will have to wait until a suit is filed.

rights for anyone but land owning males

Serious answer though: Monotheism. It has saved and ruined alike countless cultures and nations throughout history. Nothing else can make people band together quite like it.

Communism.
Or its root idea, Judaism.

How?

The teachings of Christ threaten all that are of this world.

Freedom, we will always be restricted in what we can do

and the thought of your whole life being a dream, coma or simulation or faked (the truman show).

or that our universe has multiple universes inside of it because its infinite and shieeet

whites blacks and asians where brought to earth from their own seperate planets and had their memory wiped and put on the same planet as an experiment

you may also not see the same colours as anyone else, how does someone prove what colour looks like from someone elses point of view?

jews found the cheat codes and difficulty settings

strength is only based on how much you think you have

magic and other things are real but died out and used africa as a massive time capsule

goverment puts things in our food and water to make us think and act certain ways

important figures are actually aliens trying to sway the odds so they can win bets with other aliens

ghosts are real but only to scare people and not be friendly

everything exsists at the same time

everything that will happen can happen and is going to happen has already happend is going to happen and in the process of happening

goverment hs technology years a head of what we have today

so you're saying they turned the frogs gay on purpose or because it was inevitable?

Fuck that device.

at least hes not black

no, it was the fenians who took large sums of money from other goverments to provide for their own interests,

In a word: Afterlife

Millions of people more than happy to kill and suicide because they believe in afterlife. Billions more people unwilling to criticize the murders because they believe in afterlife. Millions of Christians not being serious about the existential threat of Islam because they got duped into believing that this life doesn't really matter because afterlife. WORST IDEA EVER

so the power of money > the power of frogs being able to reproduce unchecked?

The most dangerous idea?
That Cred Forums can go 10 minutes without someone screaming the words: "CTR, JIDF, Jew, nigger, or cuck"

The notion that ideas are dangerous.

Would you rather we scream aloha snackbar? Seriously what is wrong with your life.

Sucks to live in brainwashistan eh bong?
>strength is only based on how much you think you have
pic regayed

The idea that a few select people (the government) can be trusted to care for the well-being of the masses, and so they should control all the people's wealth.

The flat earth

>implying the government controls the peoples' wealth
>implying we didn't have literally a revolution over this

The dogma of the eternal return

yes, its vital to have power over money, vecause he who has money controlls everything

i just wanted to throw some fake sounding shit in to make me seem like im joking, even tho im proteced form the though police because of terrorism

Creating bullets that are laced with the deadliest elements, like mercury, promethium, uranium, Etc

Feminism by far.

It's much more devastating than any other political ideology, including communism. Why? Because it's much harder (if not impossible) to get rid of, and it will actually end the West.

It was invented by the (((Rockerfellers))) for (((purposes)))

all life on earth is alien in origin

Also this

Leftism.

Political correctness is good for society or moral.

Black Jew Supremacy

White genocide. World will end.

Or Liberalism in general.

Nihilism.
There's nothing worse than a man without motivation or goals

tfw Nihilist

This. When we are broken down to our most fundamental level, human beings are purpose built to create healthy new generations within a loving community.

Feminism makes it hard, if not impossible to bring up children in a healthy relationship, let alone community.

Nothing has done more to hurt women than the propagation of Feminism in Western media because it's a water tight ideology on paper and is incredibly seductive to a lot of women and it supporters of it can crush any criticism with the word 'sexism'.

Womens liberation has resulted in an incredible amount of social unrest, an absolutely mind boggling amount and yet to even question it would leave you branded as a bad person because women want whats best for them (as we all do) and they've been told that what's best for them is the antithesis of their innate biological drives, so naturally they defend it with the vigour and passion one would expect from such a provocation.

>mustard gas
>not dijon + zyklon b

The bad thing is I feel like I am one too, but probably because of my depression

>Womens liberation
sounds like that time we liberated iraq a lot

the Internet

>Muh Sats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASM-135_ASAT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Chinese_anti-satellite_missile_test
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RIM-161_Standard_Missile_3

Then what's the incentive for people to give other people loans?

Learn2economy

Equality.

I'd say this:

slate.com/articles/technology/bitwise/2014/07/roko_s_basilisk_the_most_terrifying_thought_experiment_of_all_time.html

Indiviual liberty from government.

That there is an afterlife.

your pic made me want to post this

Subtle

This child's ideas right here:
Only specialized doctors should be capable of giving you the ability to produce sperm and ovules.
Birth is a god-right responsibility only. Nobody should be allowed to have children unless they meet a decent amount of standards: correct mix of genes, being rich, being educated, being benevolent, having an actual future to offer their new child.

Same for schools/education. Nobody should be allowed to be a teacher and a pupil unless they meet the bare minimum requirements: Being a quality person who can teach by example. Being a sociable, easy to teach person, learning practical things like cooking, programming, handcrafting, making money, taking care of others, developing a healthy and sane personality.

Our governments would flip their shit and our people would throw a temper tantrum just like a 5 year old who got offered strawberry icecream instead of chocolate.

Another insane ideology is tampering with religion in full force. Just like communism completely killing it off.
Instead there should be a religion which nurtures people into becoming so honest, prideful, relaxed, powerful that they view suicide as a positive thing.
Because birth and death go hand in hand.
Aborting fetuses would be illegal, but killing babies before the age of 5 would be perfectly acceptable. Because you have to be reborn as many times as it takes before your genes mix properly.

Technology would take a huge step back and instead not only medicine, but biology itself would make huge progressions towards evolving us as true intelligent beings which have evolved from the animal instincts of the cavemen.

Excuse me, I need to change my IP provider, burn my hard drive, change my name and go to a different country before the government catches me.

>After delivering all its warheads, the missile could then spend weeks flying over populated areas at low altitudes, causing tremendous ground damage with its shock wave
Holy shit, even without nukes this thing could level cities.

so could your penis if you ever made it out of the basement

We shouldn't focus on colonizing Mars. We should first focus on terra-forming Egypt and Antarctica.

All PETA members will be obligated to kill all the animals and help the homeless people. Any denial to help the homeless will lead to their endless torture as betrayers of the human race.

Testosterone and estrogen will be removed. All future marriages will be based on pure camaraderie and intelligence.

The government(and everyone) will push the idea that knowledge is useless without intelligence and every pseudo-intellectual will bow down in shame and commit seppuku. This agenda of honesty will continue through many many other cultural ideas.

The happy merchants will be dead. Doctors will improve on pet biology. Cats will finally stop smelling like diarrhea all day and we will stop tolerating their cold independence. Either they are our loyal friends or they're going down the gutter with the dogs - to the mental asylum for insane animals.
Actually forget the last one, I'm drunk and it's late at night. I'm getting carried away with the memes.

The US had a plan to crack off a significant portion of the Moon using nuclear weapons that would be planted on geologic weak points. I don't think it was ever investigated beyond a hypothetical concept but there's no way to survive something like that.

Is that a compliment or an insult?

Collectivism isn't inherently bad, it's leftism that poisons it. Nationalism is another form of collectivism.

statement of fact

I think he meant socialism

this isnt 2006

the most dangerous ideas are the ones that are rarely discussed and easy to overlook. they tend to be very obvious but, as a result of our emotional biases, we are paradoxically blind to them without tremendous conscious effort

for example, hardcore buddhists meditate for 10,000s of hours for insights that lead to liberation, and even then it is possible for them never to have more than the most fleeting glimpse of what are astoundingly obvious facts

dangerous ideas are for edgelords and nietzsche fanboys. the most powerful ideas are found in christianity

theres nothing good either with it either.
eugenics is just a tool and can be an amazing thing or it can be a truly catastrophic one

>What is the most dangerous idea?
The Jesus Christ died for our sins.

Religion

You mean morality. Too bad Jesus was an ideasguy moron who didn't put any effort into making his dreams a reality. Like most of us faggots on here.

equality of outcome

I don't know about that. He kind of took the world by storm for the last 2000 years, even if you want to call that just an idea.

Socialism. In any form, democratic; national etc.
Also other forms of leftism.

That's pretty much napalm.

Darwinism.

Humanism

I don't know why else you'd think of mixing those ingredients if you weren't trying to make napalm, detective. It's also all globby like mucus so you can smear it all over, uh, stuff.

And it sticks to kids

youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY

Every 200 years you should purge society of leftists.

White people don't actually need to be nice.

The idea that we have no control. In fact, thought become things via action. The reason the way things are the way they are is because (((certain people))) have invested all of themselves into scaring the masses into 'pleasant' slavery. In short, "our fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure."

Jesus isn't a Jew

Trusting jews

Mustard gas is the mixture of chlorine and acid.

In your house

Holy shit that's the most bad ass thing I've ever seen

wait you mean there's no mustard in the mustard gas?

did the jews do this?

legalizing gays

Can someone explain this shit to me?

From what I can gather, this fucking thing can move so fast and with such power that even the momentum from the rocket's propulsion could fuck shit up on a massive scale?

If it was flying at low altitudes, how would it be able to drop warheads and escape the blast zone unharmed?

If it can (theoretically) fly "forever" because of its nuclear engine, wouldn't that mean that it could literally just circle the entire globe numerous times and just land in some random spot?

legalizing abortion

The one that starts with a lie to ones self.

Atheism.

Despite all the butthurts faggots in here claiming you are wrong.You are telling the truth,believing in a major religion is the ultimate blue pill.

Believing in the existing in a god/higher power is one thing.But following Islam,Christanity or Judiasm is dumb as hell,just another form of mindcontroll.

>You should spend more time listening to the story you tell, instead of telling yourself the story you want to hear.
The opposite of dangerous

Religion isn't some angel it isn't most dangerous idea. Having the belief that there is a higher power than man can keep tyrants at bay.