My absentee ballot just came in

My absentee ballot just came in

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
donaldjtrump.com/policies/
cbsnews.com/news/hillary-has-jewish-roots/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

About to mail it back in, you have a few minutes to convince me otherwise. I'm in Iowa for anyone wondering, our early voting just started

It's kind of funny that they show Clinton and Kaine's middle names but everyone else gets initials.

Psyops, Cred Forums?

Voting to continue the corporate and corrupt bandwagon. You go girl!

>not voting for Darrell Castle

Why even bother

>you have a few minutes to convince me otherwise
If you were stupid enough to vote for her in the first place, I'm not gonna waste my time

I think the candidates get to choose how they want it presented, hence the Libertarian ticket not even having an initial.

CTR you can go screw off.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#

If you are not CTR, then Trump is massively better.

I've seen the real ballot

Trump is on the bottom and Kaine and Clinton don't use their middle names

fuck off shill

Each candidate submits their own information
They probably did the middle name thing because Hillary has a weird fixation on Rodham

How will Trump change that?

Why vote early, you know October will be full of surprises.

Well, you still have a chance to destroy your ballot. But only you can do it. We can only believe in you.

Then I hope you're happy when he loses. Everyone I know (literally everyone, and I'm in a rural area) despises Trump. he WILL lose Iowa, mark my words

vote for Gary Johnson so when either Trump or Hillary completely ruin the country and send it into a nosedive you at least didn't contribute to putting one of the two jews in power

Each county has different ballots you fuckhead.

Hillary wants a no fly zone over Syria which would be disastrous. Trump wants to work with Assad and Putin which would end the Syrian civil war quicker. Why vote for her?

>Castle is above Stein

Nice

Who would even vote for the Constitution Party when Trump has pretty much smuggled their platform into the GOP

Oh idk, not accepting bribes from shitty foreign governments or wall street is a good start

>changing your vote on a whim because of a Cred Forums post
>implying there's anything we could say to get you to change your mind anyway
The whole reason you posted this here is because you know it's a pro-Trump board, and you want attention. You are a complete retard. You should just kill yourself.

>Voting for Hillary because hick Iowan retards vote for Hillary

I think you just proved him right.

I forgot trump supporters hate open discussion

>
This

Because he is not a complete moron.

She's not actually married to Bill.

kys attention whore

okay, that's nice, and everyone I know supports Trump, but I don't care what everyone around me thinks, I care what national polls say, and national polls say Trump will win if it was held today

we both know you're not going to be swayed to vote for Trump if you're voting for Clinton already

the most I can tell you is to go look at Trump's policy positions ( donaldjtrump.com/policies/ ) and judge them objectively against Clinton's policies, which I'm sure you already know if you're voting for her :^)

No American will have a secure job again if we don't get the wall. We'll be too easily replaced by Pajeet if we have a degree or Paco if we don't. Wages and salaries will go down and to make matters worse, you'll be competing with them for housing, and the cost of that will skyrocket.

underrated post!

That's a golf cart ride, not a bribe.

The four sages are frolicking in the meadows.

It doesn't seem to have anything to do with open discussion. You post your ballot, even though it's your personal business. Clinton vote already checked in ink. What is there to discuss?

You got your (you)s. Make it a little more exciting.

Out of curiosity, why are you voting Hillary?

Kill
Yourself

Because you're killing the rest of us.

He will also lose Arizona, every single relative I know there fucking hates Trump.

>I've already made a decision
>I want to bait you to make you angry
>you didn't get angry now I'm pouting

Discussion was never your intent faggot.

good goy, looking forward to see you an hero as a draftee in the next theater of war if your puny option prevails

Tits or GTFO

Good job, OP.

We're with her, especially now this tax scandal has broken. Trump must be dumped!

>absentee ballot comes in
>already pre-marked for Clinton

That sucks, dude.
Shred it and wait for November to cast the right vote.
I bet they already added yours in though.

Because all your relatives are illegals lol.

no shit, cause theyre illegal. You'd have to be completely retarded to think AZ will go blue

Wew lad

Already filled out...

This

Why do you think the corrupt old witch is better?

US voting involves picking the lesser of two evils and you picked the greater

Just think of the US like a car and your picking the driver
You have one with a long history of crashing cars
And then you have the other who talks a lot but hasn't driven before. You don't know what he will do

Wouldn't you take the second option? Even if only to see what happens?

Because you pretty much already know what will happen with the first option

What the fuck is that brown thing

TRAITOR

The letters have inconsistent distortion and ink-breaking in non-logical places.

The folding as shown would not have produced an angle that severe. In order to pull any vertical line that far over on flattened paper without it being intentionally printed / photo-shopped that way, there would be a very visible fold at an ANGLE to the text, complete with text distortion. The folding in the picture, however, is horizontal.

>see pic

I think it's kinda like how serial killers and spree shooters usually get the full name mentioned. Between Kaine's history with Marxist guerrillas in Honduras and literally Hillary Clinton's entire adult life, I think they automatically qualify.

They support her through murder, corruption, rape victim shaming and getting dragged across a curb and tossed into a van like a dead dog on the side of the street. Do you really think these people are going to care about whatever more we're about to find out about this piece of shit in October?

neither of them are Jewish.

Kill yourself you waste of life edgelord. Keep spamming threads CTR shill. Sage

Nothing to convince you, you've made the right choice

Who the fuck is Darrel Castle?

>listen, nigga, I been getting my grind at tha kinkos for 4 years, my nigga, tha shit ain't live, senpai

>country
American education

I'll remember you when I vote for Trump.

It's not a real ballot. He printed it off himself.

County was right...fucking idiot.

You broke federal law when you took a photo of your ballot.

We all know Hillary kept classified materials on her private server.

We all know someone hacked that server. Who knows who has what concerning that information.

Now, do you really want to vote for someone that has high likelihood of being extorted by foreign powers over what might be in those emails?

Do you mean country music or what?

>Implying you know more than 200 people

Awwww, you're retarded.

Fucking LOSER

You must live in Cuckville, Iowa. Carl is that you?

holy shit you got him goyim, im not voting for trump anymore because of this picture!

Constitution party candidate.

I think Rodham as a middle name doesn't make Hillary look much better.
Its would be a perfect last name for a fictional character who is a super corrupt politician.

Like Dylann Storm Roof would be a perfect fictional name for a Jew hunting neo nazi.

Timothy is a cute name.

Are you an elderly dead person?

You are fucking retarded. There are plenty of Trump supporters here and Latinos don't really vote.

fuck hillary cunton and fuck jewish people

>illegal

Nope, they are all legal. :^)
Enjoy the safe blue state of Arizona, faggot whiteboi.

Ok

+1

Sure they are, all Mexicans do is lie. Nobody trusts your word kek.

all 5 people

Only for regional positions like representative. The Governor and President are the same.

This, you are an attention whoring faggot.

> tax scandal

I'm sorry, but there is no way to raise your IQ. On the brightside, stupid people lead pleasant lives.

Taking a picture of your ballot is illegal

Someone report this person to the FBI

mine too!

So nice that I can cuck Trump-fags and I don't even have to live with them

It's only illegal when used in cases of fraud or intend fraud, like selling your vote and trying to prove it.

Vote for Jill stein instead; she's infinitely superior to $hillary Rotten Killton.

>hurr durr Hillary is a proven scumbag but Trump could be worse, maybe!

Fucking libshits. You do realize that the left preys on the retarded, right?

Nope, court recently upheld the rule when it came into question because people were taking selfies with their ballots

It is a federal crime, illegal in all 50 states

We have secret ballots in America

Remind me what was his position in the government at this time? I forget.

Trump lost Iowa in the primaries too. Bolsheviks, we will get you.

Your relatives can't vote here. They're going back.

All they can do is throw it away, you can't be charged with anything.

Already voted for Clinton/Kaine during early voting this week.

Umad?

GOD DAMN KEK CHANGE THAT SHIT

cbsnews.com/news/hillary-has-jewish-roots/

If you put "is rodham" in Google, the first suggestion is "is rodham a Jewish name"