White Niggers

What are the palest niggers you know of?
My thoughts go to Albanians
Fucking disgusting bastards
Violent barbarians
Nigger culture
Nigger diaspora
Nigger everything

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/ausland/article158497112/Schweiz-schiebt-ab-sofort-kriminelle-Auslaender-ab.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>seajew calling others niggers

Fuck off Vlachallahu

Genetically Albanians and greeks are the same

Wrong

why are greeks always so jealous of us?
also pay debnts seakike

they seem nice

Examine their faces

>american fucking education
Do you not realize we view these comments of yours as if an actual retard is posting them?

Genetically, Greeks and Albanians have fuck all in common. Two different heritages.

they look like shitskins

>>american
Disgusting diaspora

still hot

>turkish pașalık having the nerve to throw mudslime remarks to orthodox countries

Sorry Ahmed Muhamedos it doesn't work like that.

We know you love Bulgarians now fuck off fatass Jihadi

Or that, still a piece of shit
Greeks are my favorite people in the world

Been there a million times (around 20) and each time I had a great time.

How come greeks are such nice people to tourists?

Albino Africans

Look. People are actually focused on Deutsche Bank paying it's debt, but once that is over, and once the refugee crisis becomes controlable, then my dear friend Greece moves into focus. And people will start shouting again all over "PAY DEBNTS" because you didn't change shit in the last 2 years expect for spending more

zeus is the god of hospitality its in our blood

>white

>butthurt diaspora

Albanians are subhuman niggers. Absolutely disgusting people.

>american education

To add to this: You have a negative GDP growth since 5 fucking years and you dare to look down on albenistan? Your country is basically the book example of failed capitalistic economy

Someone send this thread to Shkreli

Like 80% of England falls into honorary nigger for me, just listen to how the chavs and common folk talk, it's disgusting.

The only reason why England was every great was a strong a sophisticated upper class.

>albenistan
>albe
Only an Albo would write it like that
Fuck off diaspora

someone should make an edit of that coloring book cover meme for greeks where it says "Everyone I don't like is an albanian diaspora"

>they seem nice

t. a guy who never had contact with one

I thought white niggers were called gypsies. There problem solved.

this is rich coming from a greek
get it ... rich

>implying non-Albanians would defend Albania
Wow you're fucking dumb

Hahaha my sides!!

albanians are the worst

There are objectively more white people living in my country right now than all people have ever lived inside your nation since its existence

albanians arent pale

>Cuckboi knows shit about economics

I guess its Alboroaches

Hey guys look at the bright part

At least Shkreli is catholic

Hahahaha

MFW an albozerg buys Cred Forums and all the greeks serbs and macedonians get banned

Liam Neeson knows how to deal with Analbanians.

Be careful, Cred Forums has just been sold to an individual of Albanian descent.

Albanians...
>proud of skanderbeg, the only hero, broke 4 turkish sieges, and in the end, they became muslims-turkish cucks
>proud of shit weed
Nothing else... the most bastardized folk on earth...

кo гa јeбe yвeк мoжeмo oтић нa бoгaљчeн

T. ALBANIAN GYPSY

No one but albanians themselves likes Albanians. They are even worse than Turks

dobar retki pepe

>economics
Teach me mate. But your youth is fleeing from greece and spreading all over europe, be it London or Frankfurt. How does it feel to know that most greece ladies swab the floor for 10€/h? I wouldn't say shit if a country like bulgaria insults other countries, because they have their shit together, but greek fellas are really checky given for the shit they have under their rug.

Most alborgs in Greece, deny their ethnicity, with the bullshit excuses
>im italian
>im greek from northern epirus
>i was many years abroad, thats why my accent is bad
And in the end, they come up with some greek grandfather that was a general in the greek army, when albanians gave a regiment to mussolini in ww2

Stop being a faggot that shames fellow europeans.

Greeks cant get their shit together just like you cant because they have commies in power.

>Serb living in Croatia
Now i have seen everything

2,80 per hour

Because they live from it, moron.

Yet here you are posting with a German flag :^)

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet

I agree, Greekbro.

Are those shoes counterfeit?

oh balto banting, this gun be gud
>Is that correct niggerspeak/monkeyspeak the last part there?

>60%

and it goes down and down daily with people like you emigrating

пpeкpacaн ""живoт""

пpeпopyчyјeм cвaкoмe дa пoceти хpвaтcкy a пoceбнo кpaјинy

the official white nigger list is as follows :

- Romania
- Albania-
- Bosnia & Hertzegovina
- Moldova
- Macedonia

These countries are no better than Turkey and would only become decent after 3 decades of ethnic cleansing

Ummm yeah, if you treat someone shitty they tend to avoid you. Duuuh

You talk to Albanians.

Nah, he will demand our kidneys in order to post.

This thread is pathetic, we all know Albanians are shit, we have to deal with them daily. It's like having to deal with rabid dogs.

Don't know why would we start a thread shitting on them,it's not like they're gonna sink lower in anyone's eyes.

It's called maintaining the high ground.

The poster is probably albanian himself, trying this reverse psychology stuff on us.

Hey! We're the fishkikes around here, that's ours!

>Bring moar bants!

What's 60% of 400 million? Is it greater than 11 million?

Plenty of Serbs living in Slovenia too..

But most of them consider themselves Slovenian it's just the fucking Bosnians who are so proud of being shitskin muzzies.

Oh how much i wish you would have killed them all. Maybe next time we can join together to exterminate Albos and Bosnians

>white

He just made this thread cause martin shkreli is live streaming right now and he's here on pol.

Inshallah shkreli buys Cred Forums, then you hairy lazy gayreeks and serb orcs will be put in your rightful place oh I cant wait bro just wait

>american education

Shkreli is a real chip off the old block.

>Unable to control their currency
>WHY ARE YOU DOING SO BAD HUH? HUH?
Ever wondered why only Germany and Eastern Bloc countries gain on the Euro?

Retard.

60% out of 320 million. Also your youth is below 50% . It's pretty sad actually.

I thought you were the oil kikes

He will take us into the bathtub?

I can hook you up with all the fisk you need man.

Now go bants, while I make my food and come back for the keks

Don't get too optimistic. Shitposting fees will be global.

>a renowned scammer wanted by the FBI, is gonna give a fuck about someone shitting on albanian's credibility

who the fuck comes up with these albanious ideas, fucks sake

>Maybe next time we can join together to exterminate Albos and Bosnians
Those digits confirm it

>Serb living in Croatia

>Now i have seen everything

Everyone living in croatia is a serb

I can't take anyone seriously with a copypasta flag

Im working on a construction site with a Albo from Greece atm; he's ugly as heck and smells but is a pretty decent guy. Doesn't speak a word of English or German tho
t.serb in krautland

Tine's pussy smells like this.

Greece has earned my upmost agreement. Trust me, if someone dislikes albanians, it's us.

non argument

+ that 60% also counts white skinned hispanics

>who the fuck comes up with these albanious ideas, fucks sake
Albanians

>albanious

My sides

Butthurt Greek faggot detected.

They most certainly are

>extra minty fresh post

?
Many Albanians in Switzerland?

>oil kikes
you can't eat oil stupid! oil come and go, just like copper and all the minerals before it. The fisk is here forever.

Pic is us facing total nuclear annhialation with russia there... over... a ... tiny... spot of water. Yes. Dats rite. Dats OUR FISK!

Yeah I know we're stupid.

You owe your independence to us Albanians. Basically all your leaders were Albanians

well you should have stayed away from her then

spitsbergen is dutch clay

It's sad that you wont take me seriously when all i want is to help you.

You need to get together with your fellow whites or your country will fall. The only way to save you is by saving europe and having European whites recolonize America

vikings aka snowniggers were the niggest of whites

I didn't know beforehand.

A fuck-ton. They've already earned themselves a name as the most primal, neanderthal humans. We even had a law you could vote on to bassically ban every foreigner that had a criminal history. It was literally created 90% for albanians because they just couldn't stop chimping out.

say that with an albanian flag

oh wait you cant, because albania is shit and you're a diaspora gypsy

>Many Albanians in Switzerland
Of course, they are everywhere, the majority of alboshit dont live in albania

very funny, but it is just an illustration of how stupid your souvlaki drunk country is failing while Albania and Albanians THROUGHOUT THE GLOBE are becoming more and more powerful

you even have 5% of your population Albanian

you still what happened to Kosova?
the same is happening to maqedonia (non-country)
and the same will happen to greqia

without Albanians switzerland would not be the good country that it is today, Albanians built switzerland

that law didn't pass faggot swiss

No, and it's called Svalbard we've been using it forever, clubbing shit around there and such. Don't test your self.

>Now what are we going to do about smutthavet
We need to make some fish alliance norses, so we cover this shit.
>Yes I know your fiskur is your fiskur and my fisk is my fisk and their fish is their fish and so on
>But I think we could get at least the hjaltlanders and orks even in on this.
Once we were fishkikes who had all the fisk from the white sea all the way down to capecod.

Now get banting here

Modern Albanians are actually several distinct groups of people. There is absolutely nothing connecting Arvanites, Kastrioti and Prizren League Shqiptars.
Ottomans employed Albanians as bashibazouks and mercenaries, both Muslim and Christian Albaninas gained notoriety from Wallachia, Serbia, Greece to Egypt and Yemen for their brutality and sadistic, pillaging unruly behaviour.

It is a sad truth, all of us Balkan "nations" are mostly underhanded subhuman scum, but the gems among us are truly outstanding.

>you still what happened to Kosova?
Can you English?

is pre 2011 when me and Ivan finally settled this shit, you see other border with our fisk there

Everyone who confronts me with facts is a turkroach/albozerg. The best way of insulting albnesitan/t*rkey is by picking up speed, implementing reforms, and showing that you are indeed a first world country and fit for europe. No hard feelings just my observation from 4chaning too much.

I am aware of the competitive advantage of being able to devalue your currency. But Greece could have left the monetary union ages ago and regain that advantage. Why didn't they leave

>Family came to America in 50's and 60's
>Kosovarfags disperse in 90's
>now we have a shit name
>I cry every night

Idk, greekbro
Albania is a rich country
Everyone there drives imported cars

Of course the leaf just had to shit all over here.
>inb4 taking the bait
Not really man, the hard work was done either by spaniards, portugese or by literally any other nation than them. The only thing they are good for is by trying to deceit our free healthcare, with no avail.
Oh man, active shitposting today huh?
Sorry to disappoint you, my cucked friend: welt.de/politik/ausland/article158497112/Schweiz-schiebt-ab-sofort-kriminelle-Auslaender-ab.html
Been so since 2010, even before we had similiar ones that have been refined.

you know* what happened to Kosova

are you trying to ignore this on purpose?

just wait slobby, greasy gayreek

those groups are distinct based on culture and linguistic difference

by blood albanians are all the same, pure and mostly unadulterated by dirty foreign genes unlike other balkan ethnic groups

Why the fuck was half your team albanians in the euro?
Ive seriously never seen a national team like that.
Im seriously asking. Why?

>I thought it said "Proud to be a Shitposter"

I liked that better then Shqiptar

>Even the chart you posted proved you wrong
As for the pay denbts, you know how national debt works cuck?

Im Arvanite/Kolonjar

modern germans and austrians
albanians
serbs
czechs

Says the Moroccan immigrant

>42 Grand Visiers of the Ottoman Empire were Albanian
>The founder of modern Egypt was an Albanian
>Nationalistic

I dunno man, Albania does seem miles away from Greece.

I'm so scared
You know what happened to Tsamides right?

>Not really man, the hard work was done either by spaniards, portugese or by literally any other nation than them. The only thing they are good for is by trying to deceit our free healthcare, with no avail.

mad because albanians take your women?

swiss are known autistic weenies except for the italian ones

Agree entirely with you. But you do have to admit, that's a fucking nice flat.

>white

tbf all diaspora that comes from the balkans is shit tier
but they do like to act patriotic and superior on the internet

By pure Albanian, do you count those obvious assimilated Serbs around Shkodra and Kosova? Ottoman defters don't lie, buddy.
Neither do Kastrioti family names and documents.

Pure Albanian, effing bantz.

Muslim Albanians are Turkroach rapebabies. They have the degenerate short, stunted legs, crooked noses and deformed, inbred faces.

I think he meant to say that genetically they're both niggers

my gf is albanian from kosovo, it's the most healty and stable relationship i've ever had

she's the kind of "conservative women" all Cred Forumsacks dream of, but sometimes i wonder if it would affect my kids if i made them with her

Don't ask man, most of us didn't even bother to watch the games because of it. Most of us knew that we won't get far with a "dreamteam" like this. I guess the reason why is because many albanians have this fantasy that they are some sort of soccer gods. I guess some idiot trainer bought it and took them. You can expect to see a different team next time.

It's a Republican funded lie and an attempt to smear the Albanian people, here is the original.

and here we liked georgia

PLEASE GENOCIDE KOSOVO HARDER NEXT TIME DAMMIT. THEY FUCKED ME OVER

You are amusing you know that?
1. Swiss women resent albanians to a point where they don't wanna touch them with a stick.
2. I thought you faggots keep to yourselves ? I even saw a dating app for "albanians only", promoting relationships albanians only. So fuck off leaf

won't happen
half of serbia doesn't even like kosovo or kosovo serbs

>do you count those obvious assimilated Serbs around Shkodra and Kosova?
never heard of such a thing, complete bullshit

>Muslim Albanians are Turkroach rapebabies. They have the degenerate short, stunted legs, crooked noses and deformed, inbred faces.
you are angry because deep down you know that Croatians and Albanians are cousins by blood, we both come from Illyrians
you insult me while you look into the mirror

>straight nose
>6'4
>Iq of 136
DO NOT COMPARE US SOUTHERN ALBANIOBONGS TO KOSOVOFAGS

Same thing, really.

kosovo is serbia tho.

ITT edgy teenagers who dont like history that much and masturbate to hitler's documantaries :^)

Yeah, you're right. I'm only shitposting to make myself feel better. Sorry.

o shqipo southern albanians are known to be shorter

you have the same albanian face that I do, we are the same

it's just unfair I think, I mean how hard can you shit on a country that had a civil war in 1997? I know two albanians out of the thousands I've met and they are pretty stand up guys and intelligent. They too hate albania and are the least patriotic about it, It's just stupid, this whole thread is stupid.

hahahhahahahhahaha

K Y S Y O U G O M M I E

It's the most expansive known criminal network in the world.

Shkreli's actions fits their method of operation.
I hope he doesn't get this site.

And the Falklands are Argentinian :^)

Heh cucked Serbia proving superiority of Albanian nation.

Muh tough janissaries. Serbs are just ottoman keks while we have based skanderbeg