WIKILEAKS ABOUT TO DUMP THE NUCLEAR BOMB

ON NOT JUST CLINTON BUT OBAMA AND BUSH JUNIOR! I WAS GIVEN A GLIMPSE OF WHAT IS COMING!!

facebook/scott.binsacksr/videos/1209609069096589/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/782663223191502848
youtu.be/2gKCLBIJn14
conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/wikileaks-cancels-tuesday-announcement-due-to-security-concerns
youtu.be/nNjRDJKE9qI
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/782682119625736192?lang=en
twitter.com/jamesokeefeiii/status/781263804948774912
stealingamericathemovie.org/
thetimes-tribune.com/news/from-prison-to-posts-scott-binsack-released-1.1485947
dailyitem.com/news/video-taunting-fugitive-scott-binsack-seeks-meeting-with-a-federal/article_f9a0cd1d-2c6a-5372-b14c-7eacc8f87b4a.html
globalresearch.ca/the-game-that-goes-on-and-on-a-swiss-bank-a-president-and-the-permanent-governement/19725
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/07/hillary-helps-a-bankand-then-it-pays-bill-15-million-in-speaking-fees/400067/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

doesnt matter. most outlets will refuse to publish it and almost all americans are too stupid to give a shit.

yeah nobody noticed the snowden thing

fresh pepe OC for the occasion.

Please please let us all see Obama, Hillary, George W. and more in handcuffs. I really want these assholes who've screwed up America to go to prison or the gas chamber.

>Surely this time Julian will give us something of value

He never delivers

this

>"This will be the worthwhile leak" says increasingly nervous man for seventh time this year.

This picture has caused more damage to the Clinton campaign than anything posted by Wikileaks.

It's like the atomic bomb of red pills. Every time it's posted on Twatter or Fakebook it causes a riot.

Believe it when I see it.

Except he has delivered every single time. There is so much explosive shit on her but it doesnt seem "BIG" because you rely on media to make it "BIG" which obviously wont happen.

*Yawn*

Clinton can literally shoot a child in the face on national television and liberals will still claim Trump is 10000x worse.

You guys are playing the jews game thinking you stand a chance.

I said it once and I'll say it again

TRUMP CAN ONLY WIN IF THERE IS A COUP

Assange, proving himself irrelevant more and more everyday.

Assange, proving himself more and more irrelevant each day.

>tfw Hillary didn't call Obama a nigger
I was hoping for that desu.

FUCKING THIS. DROP THE BOMB ALREADY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

>leaks expose all the corruption of the White House
>Americans still vote Clinton in because they are stupid
I'll celebrate when Clintons, Obama and Bush are sentenced to prison/death.

You are missing lipsmack.

The only saving grace we as sheeple have is that all men and women eventually die, or so we think. Really gets the neurons fired up, yo.

just to add, I'm tired of this shit. Either give it out or don't. It looks like he is trying to bribe or blackmail his way out of that Ecuadorian embassy.

These assholes dying in their beds unpunished is not some saving grace. Posthumous justice is not good enough

why would this beta have any info?

?

>swiss based
Der eternal Bergjude again.

((You)) seem stressed, whats the matter?

Oh it's fucking nothing.

Holy shit i hope he gets to release his shit before he disappears misteriously.

Seriously, who is this loser?

This.

YES. EXPOSE THE JEWS. 1776!

Roger Stone is going to be on infowars in the next hour to talk with David Knight about it. Sadly no AJ today.

>KEKED

Oh god I want to bury my face in Audrey's hairy beaver and DEEPLY inhale her immaculate feminine odor. I want her to sit on my face and rock her hips back and forth sliding her hatchet wound back and forth from my chin to my forehead until my face shines with her goo and I smell like I work at a Bumble Bee tuna processing plant.

Nothing will happen, I'll believe it when I see them go to prison.

>Americans still vote Clinton in because they are stupid
I don't think anyone is voting her in if the fixing mentioned in is true along with the rigging we already know happened in the DNC.

>what were the DNC leaks

BUSHED

...Audrey Hepburn. One of the most beautiful and graceful women to ever exist?

KARMA IS COMING

THE PENDELUM ALWAYS SWINGS BACK

I just read some headline on FB or Drudge saying Wikileaks is holding off on a press conference due to security reason.

Not sure what that means, maybe he's just hyping it up once again and its nothing.

It means what's coming is big enough that assange dies in the next 2-3 days if he exposes himself in any way.

dump already postponed due to safety concerns. according to reports they still have to figure how assange will not die whilst presenting/announcing the leaks on the balcony of the ecuadorian embassy. so it seems this would be to big a drop to missout on the pr gains for wikileaks and assange.

>wikileaks

I'll believe it when i see it. How many times have the leaks produced anything compared to what he claims when hyping them up?

No the presser was canceled, not the dump. Reading comprehension: give it a try!

You know when the dump is supposed to happen? I'd assume Monday, but I haven't seen anything

Gross. Girls are gross. You're gross.

Roger stone says Wednesday...

GAME OVAH Hillary...

Leak isn't postponed, at least i don't think so... Jesse Rodriguez just tweeted this out:

twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/782663223191502848

So what the fuck is going on with these leaks?

ASSANGE; CHECK AND MATE.

saved time to devalue this pepe

Oh, I agree totally that girls are kind of gross. They're definitely icky, especially the way they can leave a snail trail on your face after rocking back and forth. They are, however, icky in the best sort of way.

Kek

I wish I could roll out my Pepe OC with confidence like you

nothing.

assange and crowd think they have something big. they don't.

they are all talk, just like anonymous new declared war against the usa

this dude is in my hometown of oxnard

"This Will Be The End Of Clinton's Campaign" Says Increasingly Nervous Man For the Eleventh Time This Year

If he had anything he would have released it already. Wednesday is an arbitrary, meaningless date. Even if it turns out to be something, nothing is going to happen. Americans are too lazy & content.

I want to believe it will bury Hillary, but unless it's video of her pushing a busload of Boy Scouts and puppies into an active volcano, literally nothing will happen.

>yfw they'll bomb the embassy

I wouldn't want to be sniped either

Clumy?

No, its the tenth anniversary of Wikileaks.org being registered. That's why the announcement is slated for Wednesday.

>pushing a busload of Boy Scouts and puppies into an active volcano

and even the the MSM would spin it such that they deserved it somehow and it was for the greater good. And Comey would sit there like a smug fag and say they have nothing to indict her on.

not sure what kek meant by that

>If he had anything he would have released it already.
>Wednesday is an arbitrary, meaningless date.
Negative, it's the day before the 2nd debate.
If he does it too soon, people like you who want Hillary to crush your skull in and get us into another cold war will already be talking about "DRUMF'S" skin tone or some other bullshit.

Not saying he has anything, but it is important not to release it too early or late.
Though I think hinting at it this soon is a bit of a mistake. He should have said something Monday or Tuesday.

And there would still be people like who would defend her for doing so and call us faggots for not thinking so.

I want Petry to sit on my face and make me inhale.

Who is this guy and why should I believe him?

Too bad anyone with a brain can see through that bullshit.
Works on trump women though, so go figure.

JUST LEAK IT

Cunt thinks he is a rock star or is trying to bargain his way out of the bullshit rape charge.

This.

>"gas leak *cough*"

>a fucking coin toss.

He should just dump it all to Cred Forums and 8/pol/ if he's concerned about his life.

Care to explain how that's bullshit, when her husband is an adulterous sleaze, she is taking money from Arabian countries and she did defend a child rapist on the stand?

Come on, let's hear what you got.

>2008 and 2012 were rigged

I don't actually believe that. Obama energized the libcuck normies, whereas Mccain and Romney were limp-dicked cucks who had zero energy.

Deliver the goods or GTFO already. Julian helps "them" way more than he ever helped us. What fruits have ever come of his shit? The Arab Spring? The chilling of effect of telling everyone that the state can read and hack everything? The meme that Trump is a Putin agent? Getting Wasserman-Scultz a promotion?

He's never delivered on anything that reinforces anything more radical than liberal hand-wringing, he has never exposed a deep state black op, he has never put anyone in a bind for treason.

Stop patting the regime on the back by lowballing their crimes with trivialities about their poor manners in email exchanges and do something to help us get Bill, Hillary, GWB, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Obama et all IN JAIL you spook fraud

>TRUMP CAN ONLY WIN IF THERE IS A COUP
I think that's what is happening this election.

Assange was FBIAnon?

That reads on the severity of what he said and also the fix from the top.

He better deliver.

Check this out

youtu.be/2gKCLBIJn14

You're combining Snowden and Assange there.

To me that indicates you are a retard and should get off your computer and go KYS.

ID checked

wew

UNF NUKE ME DADDY

>he actually believes in the Snowden/wikileaks "feud" so much he can't see their selling two brands of the same horseshit

Fucking leaf

Seems like he's trying to get hype, like a push your luck game.

Not buying this shit. If it was so big they would have it out there asap. At the very least a teaser

Sadly that guy is a nutjob who uses shit like infowars as a source. I give this a zero % chance of happening.

We've already had it. That's why this election.

You need a build up, haven't you watched movies?

Well he's black he licked his lips it's what they do get over it

Checked

I agree. Obama was vetted and chosen by the right people for sure but he won both times fair and square. Especially against McCain.

top wev

>TRUMP CAN ONLY WIN IF THERE IS A COUP
More like Shillary, Obama,etc will order a coup when Trump wins

The corruption is so entrenched in this bureaucracy that I welcome the military to come in and cleanse the government with fire. They are sworn to protect the Constitution from enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. A lot of our domestic enemies are in government. Bring the coup.

The second amendment "OVERTHROW GUBMINT TYRANNY" people seemed to have forgotten the NSA/Snowden thing.

The ramifications of it are so huge that he may have wavered on whether or not to even release it. Assange also has family and kids (i think) and he may be worried about them.

life in embassy is embarrassing

Fuck off shill.

BLEACHED

Assange is a bit more of a dick head he'll release private information, snowden wouldn't ever do that.

Yeah, but what if he didn't?

The media could have played it up like he was winning and all that like they are doing today.

If he has what Cred Forums suspects he has he should just light the touchpaper and be done with it.

If his kids commit suicide with barbells as a result then the world will go to war. No doubt.

FOR THE

LOVE

OF

GOD

DROP IT NOW

>my birthday is this coming Wednesday

If delivered, best bday ever

If these elections have indeed been fixed, then the military has an obligation to step in and arrest all related parties. A coup is their duty as we've had no legitimate government for who knows how long.

>yfw Hillary is sentenced to Haiti

Yeah, nah. If he had something it would have been released by now. He just wants attention.

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!?
>ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ASKING ME TO EXPLAIN MY REASONING WITHOUT USING VAGUE BUZZWORDS?!?!?!

Top positions in the .mil are put in place by the executives, though

Perhaps national guard would be your only option; with states holding the Fed accountable

Fed could go fuck it and call big .mil to protect them, though

Civil war

KEK

Wait and see you ugly fat faggot

Nice one brother

wat? cuck is filtered now?

test

cuck

Almost.

KEK

They are still life long military men with duty and loyalty to country and not any specific politician.

conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/wikileaks-cancels-tuesday-announcement-due-to-security-concerns

its not happening

allcaps KEK

[fucking gook did it again]

I really doubt a significant part (if any) would want civil war over the fucking Clintons

Paul was saying he's going to stream his announcement live online instead

... We already want a civil war with obama.
Those who don't obey the constitution as it was written deserve death.

As if. It's not hard to cheat if the electorate goes along with it. Create a circus on the right so voices like Rand's are silenced. Straight up rig the process on the left so that Sanders is out. Be in cahoots with the media to divide by race and gender 24/7. It's psychological warfare. Neither of these candidates truly represent the will of the people. There's a shit ton of Trump supporters who don't actually support Trump. They just hate Hillary and the globalists (and rightfully so) and realize this is the last place to make a stand democratically or else let the shit house burn.

Already been confirmed it will not be on the balcony, but will be video.

Noice

Wikileaks has never delivered on these promises, it is a meme and a click bait joke.
It is a HAPPENING! thread for normies.
you chucklefunts who get duped by this shit are literally Facebook-tier dunderheads
cutmeopenandfuckmyflesh
It's 2016 already and you are still falling for this Art Bell bullshit

>FBI head Clumy

I CAN'T HANDLE THE HYPE ANYMORE!

Assange better fucking deliver.

Nah .mil is patriotic as fuck. Govvies would be literally shaking.

neck yourself that filter has been in place since the Cuckening

Tuesday is the 10th anniversary of wikileaks..

Was the guy in the op the person who said the leak was the Clinton camp disparaging black people?

Because if the leak is political corruption then it's fucking nothing, it will be slid under the rug just like the DNC leak

Please kek there has to be a video of Clinton using the nigger word

>Someone posts link to (((Snopes))) the other day saying they're redpilled
>Surprisingly not as liberal as it used to be
>See one of the links is "Did Hillary Clinton defend a child rapist?"
>Click on it
>X FALSE
>Still as worthless as ever

Remember when things on the internet still had some kind of value and Cred Forums wasn't the only place where the truth was told? What a simpler time that was.

>Assange
>Ass ange
>Ass anger
Julian is a memetic construct feeding off your frustration and rage.
just letting you know.

>DB Dead
>Poo in loo gonna get nuked
>Wiki leaks

Fugg :DDD

>he used "fucking" as an intensifier, that means his comment is serious business!

And check to you my friend

man that source is really reliable. literally a screenshot from Facebook from nobody.

I agree user, I think that the military is just waiting for the sea of redpills to cascade over Americans to do the coup

lovely Audrey

youtu.be/nNjRDJKE9qI

>tfw democracy is ensured now matter how the elections go

what's Jeb! Jr. been up to now?

holy fuck... please be true. please.

>He never delivers

He delivered proof that the DNC did all but literally stuff ballot boxes to help Hillary win, and that a huge chunk of the media is in the DNC's pocket. What more do you want?

That's a hell of an interesting idea.

You do realize it's all true. The court case is real in fact you can see a vid of her laughing about getting the evidence thrown out. And the Saudi donations are absolutely real she even admits it. How can you close your eyes and pretend that it didn't happen.

He has an older son, and reportedly a girlfriend and kid hidden somewhere (France? I thought I heard they were in France.) They've all been threatened from what I hear, but I assume they are taken care of.

it'sbeen like this forever

The media is shilling saying the whole thing is cancelled, but he only cancelled the balcony address he is doing it by video instead. I think the media are trying to do damage control and try to ignore the release. To bad for them we have internet.

mind blown

And a Tuesday is so inconvenient for them since they can't into weekend.

>vagine the face

For the tenth time, he will appear through a video feed. Read the thread.

someone post vid!

Sweet jesus christ on a fucking rubber crutch.
I'm so glad I'm prepared. Dear God, the times we live in.

Sometimes I almost feel bad for you guys

OK but when will he drop it?

This is just some random autist sperging out about nothing. You know that, right?

Reminder: CTR can an hero.

source?

I will gladly take my ass up to DC to fight along side Trumps forces

He's an elected official in the Texas government

source?

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/782682119625736192?lang=en

>who is emma watson

some random asshole I've never heard of? what the fuck is his source?

He's one of the main people from infowars

This may just be a buffer in hopes of making it sound too much like a crazy conspiracy theory so that if IS the leaks that wikileaks has, the initial reaction won't be as big because the 90% of idiots who hear shit, don't actually read into it. Which means it could be true in fact, but that this is a sort of future damage nullifying tactic for grand schemes in case they ever come out, i.e. it'll be immediately tossed out as just a conspiracy theory by the vast right wing conspiracy theorists, regardless of it having concrete proof or not.

A shit actress that looks like a boy

Her 15 minutes was up a long time ago

She's in the new beauty and the beast movie and i'm kind of excited for it. I'm a fag who likes musical, i hope you can forgive me.

>boy

>leaving out the the coma and destroyed-coma-and-will-never-have-children part

still seems pretty flimsy. anything else?

>twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/782663223191502848
lol

'SAP level programes on her server.'

FFS utter bullshit right there.

Might explain why CTR are fucking useless though is that they use SAP.

Suck dubs, friend.
Thanks for the meme.

The tenth is their 10 year anniversary i highly doubt they won't do something special.

>nonymous new declared war against the usa

You sir are a verified assclown.

>The second amendment "OVERTHROW GUBMINT TYRANNY" people seemed to have forgotten the NSA/Snowden thing.
>trying to start a violent revolution when there's barely any support for one
yea, that would be smart. I could see it now on the news
>right wing terrorists attacking innocent people please ban guns right now

He is an Aussie fag that is just shit-posting and trolling. He will not deliver.

Aubrey Hepburn is the most beautiful women to ever grace this planet. Fact

paid off or he's hyping what he has

did anything actually happen

*destroyed-uterus

>The Arab Spring?

I think you would find if you knew anything that HRC CALLED on anons to use their talents to overthrow dictators. And they did. And then she murdered them and jailed them and slaughtered the populations to suit her saudi friends.

I hope they don't wait that long. the 2nd debates over at that point.

although it might be good if trump gives another kinda bleh performance. because literally the next day she gets BTFO.

>North koreas nuclear threats seems more trustworthy than wikileaks announcements.

KeK

sorry i meant tuesday is not the tenth

So let me get this straight:

Assange has some HUGE SHIT that he thinks is worth killing him to stop him from posting...

So he decides it can't be posted until after he holds a press conference?

If he actually thought his life was in danger he'd be best served by posting the huge shit asap so his supposed enemies could no longer benefit by killing him. You don't need to hold a fucking press conference to upload a file.

You are a deluded cock.

>>who is emma watson

An average-talented actress that looks like a boy?
A woman that uses feminism to take attention off her lack of talent, but gets booed by other feminists for inviting men into their hate club?
The idol of many basement dwellers that are still fapping to her in the Harry Potter movies?

She is nowhere near Audrey-level, whether in beauty or class.

I heard they are going to dumo some very powerful chemicals in ireland and scotland farmland while america and russia stands back and closes their eyes. And wont even say nothing while they catch the irish and scottish traitors wailing. You know to wail is to betray. Right after 911 you know what the Irish military officials did? They removed all the important irish business people from the executive spots and placed the jews.

Its to go along with their 10th anniversary

lol way to fail. you don't even know what decimal Cred Forums is on. Your memes are week.

I'll show you my power

>reportedly a girlfriend and kid hidden somewhere (France? I thought I heard they were in France.) They've all been threatened from what I hear, but I assume they are taken care of.

Why don't you shut the fuck up idiot.

>I heard they are going to dumo some very powerful chemicals in ireland and scotland farmland while america and russia stands back and closes their eyes. And wont even say nothing while they catch the irish and scottish traitors wailing. You know to wail is to betray. Right after 911 you know what the Irish military officials did? They removed all the important irish business people from the executive spots and placed the jews.

LARPing much you demented cunt?

>disparaging black people

That's what this guy is saying.

twitter.com/jamesokeefeiii/status/781263804948774912

I know he has footage. There is certainly something there.

be honest, what would you do if you met the girl with the purple eyes?

I hate how correct you are...

is he implying the irish run the world?

Not SAP the erp, dipshit, SAP = special access programs

Remember the Soros email leak that proved how european mass media receive instructions to write articles and run campaigns from Soros organizations?

Completely ignored by the sme mass media

>>Wednesday is an arbitrary, meaningless date.
>Negative, it's the day before the 2nd debate.

>Not saying he has anything, but it is important not to release it too early or late.

If whatever it is is actually damning, Trump can bring it up during the debate even if the MSM has gone back to 'lol oompa-loompa' mode. This business about not releasing it too EARLY suggests that there are things about the data that Assange or his backers don't want us to have time to research.

If this is bigger than the DNC leak I'm pretty intrigued. If it's about rigged elections then it just confirms what many Americans believed for years.

Thanks for keeping all of our records correct.

Great work Assange, you are worthy to be Batman's sidekick.

realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT

were all fucked m8, time to start making more nazi pepes

It's still happening faggot, just a live video

Governor's son here was using Switzerland account, many in EU are using it, one of reasons why Switzerland isn't in EU, since then they aren't inspected, but funny enough you can store money there. Even Deutsche bank was recently caught transferring money outside in inside to wash it. That's really what's been happening for a while, more and more so after WW2 and rise of globalism. If they have no borders, they have no checks whatsoever, that's what they want, to be free to steal.

>Wolf spotted by young boy turns out to have been hoax... again

Spaghetti all over the floor

I ONLY heard about this on Cred Forums

If the media ignores it you can then pass anything off as a tinfoil conspiracy theory.

Its not what the media lies about its what they dont report on at all. Even now the general perception is that if its important the media would cover it and if they dont its obviously not very important or false. All the media has to do is ignore it and most people wont hear about it and consider is crazy conspiracy theories if you tell them. Even if you have concrete proof

Honestly this

and this

The problem isn't Wikileaks ability to deliver, it;s the lack of impact the information seems to have. We're always waiting on the other shoe to drop, and even though the hands let go, gravity just aint pulling.

I guess we've learned something this election cycle about the sheer power of the media to manipulate the collective unconscious.

Dead man's switch. It aint goin anywhere even if he is suicided

>mfw west will rather become chink Arab slave than to stop international transactions, because having wide open borders
Internationalist leaders live for their own ass, moving to remote island if that is needed when they fuck own country with crime and migrants. Goys will sooner or later have to face the truth if they want to survive.

also makes me wonder about that key that leaked out a few weeks ago without any explanation, or if it was just him releasing something else

I think with Trump being the center of things he'll be able to spread the message easily if it's as big as this guy says it is.

>"wikileaks has nothing" says increasing nervous shitposter

nice pepe

looks like one i made

delete this, now. im not warning you again. i WILL email the mods and inform my lawyers. that is my OC pepe le froggert meme i MADE AND POSTED last night. i WILL sue.

>DNC leaks prove corruption
>a few people resign, nothing happens
>Hillary Email Scandal
>nothing happens

Anyone else feel like even if every theory about Clinton, Obama, Soros,etc is confirmed and made public, nothing will happen?

>corrupt system is going to arrest itself
Do people even know how to democracy these days? People roll the ball, if you don't care, they won't care. Choose.

They're going to try and kill him and end up succeeding only for Asange's dead man switch to go off dropping it everywhere

tropical nigger like me

these guys have to stop teasing us and just spill the beans already. "increasingly nervous man for the nth time etc etc" fits so well here.

I assume the reason they are taking so long is because they need to thoroughly scrub thousands of documents to protect their source. All sorts of shit could be hidden in the emails and files that will let TPB know who the mole is. You can track a printed page back to it's exact printer and I imagine the elites have similar systems to protect their communications. Another example of this is that movie screeners are encoded so when they end up on torrent sites, the film studios can find out the exact screener that was leaked.

t. cyber security student

What if the leak is big, but it implicates so many people that they all just categorically deny it as a hoax, influence the media to call it a hoax and make wikileaks in to a Jimmy Fallon, Stephen Colbert, Trevor Noah buzzword laughing-stock, and then continue with business as usual?

The FBI already seems too nervous to want to press the Clinton emails issue. If something was releasable that was worse than that and implicated more people, why wouldn't the people in government just agree "yeah we all know this is some serious shit but hey no need for civil war, so... best we all just sweep this under the rug"

it evolved from one of my earlier pepes. i have all the drafts and .psd files if you don't believe me.
i have created some extremely popular pepes during the last 5 years, my art has been viewed by millions of people including trump himself.
feels good man.

Relevent doc

stealingamericathemovie.org/

>Hillary with sith eyes

>Rule of Two

Who is the master, and who is the apprentice?

i just changed the hue to make her look satanic.

So what! So 85+% of Congress and the last 4 presidents need to stand trial at the Hague. Good! It's for the best.
We're America for fucks sake. Act like it.
We know what previous generations went through to hand us this beautiful system.
For Christ's sake, we CANNOT be the ones to fuck it up!
Grow a garden. Teach your community living skills. It's a golden age, we just need to remove the riff raff. MAGA!

hmmmm The guy quoted in the OP may be some kind of conman.

thetimes-tribune.com/news/from-prison-to-posts-scott-binsack-released-1.1485947

dailyitem.com/news/video-taunting-fugitive-scott-binsack-seeks-meeting-with-a-federal/article_f9a0cd1d-2c6a-5372-b14c-7eacc8f87b4a.html

Australia never fails to deliver

Well when does the dump fucking happen

Wikileaks is bullshitting I figure, getting tired of two whole months of "OMFG SOMETHING BIG IS COMING" and having JACK. FUCKING. SHIT. for results.

>at the Hague

No fuck you, and fuck you again for thinking yurotrash should have any say in how we deal with our criminals. They get charged here and hang here or no deal.

This is highly unlikely to fix anything and this is the problem, children are being trained to be dependent on the government, the government who cannot seem to be able to fix its own problems.

The Internet and an engaged, educated populace, especially the younger ones, including below voting age, make it harder and harder to sweep under rug.
I really think the internet has gotten out of the POWERs control. Its bigger than the Guttenberg printing press, and that was BIG!

The only 10/10 woman to have ever lived

I actually hope this is different than the James O'Keefe leak. Proving corruption, and that the democrat party is racist would just be sublime.

>howhairywasherpusspuss

Well then we are in unprecedented territory. A constitutional crisis requiring a hard(bloody) or soft(bloodless) revolution.
>Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." JFK

tfw my OC from /cfg/ in the wild.

kys finally. waiting for it. deliver already.

>OBAMA AND BUSH JUNIOR

No no no. Don't muddy the waters. Those guys are untouchables now anyways. Focus on Clinton.

WIKILEAKS IS NOT EVEN A RELIABLE SOURCE OF ANYTHING

WHY ARE YOU PUSHING THE AGENDA OF A GUY WHO OBVIOUSLY HAS A AXE TO GRIND WITH THE USA

WHY WHERE THESE POSTS DELETED?

You took mine and just removed the red eye

hey now, people would talk about it and share and retweet it! activism man, who needs action when you got activism

WHY ARE YOU SO SMUG

ASSANGE IS LIKE RT LEVEL LEAKS NOW

I SEE YOUR SMUG FACE AND MATCH YOU

>Welcome to America! Since the beginning of the Bush/Clinton administrations, we have been quietly saluting the brown/black shirts all cleverly disguised in red,white and blue colors.
Dr Steve Pieczenik

In context, fixing this problem is miniscule compared to what our predecessors did.

No I agree with the waiting. We don't want them to have a ton of time to spin this before the election.

If you're serious then shoot me an email at [email protected] I've got a new project I could use your help with.

I made one of the popular poopoo pee pees and no one will every know... I proudly showed it to my gf because I thought it was so funny, but she was only disgusted....

>They removed all the important irish business people from the executive spots and placed the jews.

You genuinely cannot be that fucking stupid? Are you? Really?

Ask her for her family's valerian steel long sword.

>tfw

Top Kek

lol what are you up to you busy busy boy!

>popular poo poo pee pee pepe
kek

I've already mailed all those out two weeks ago. This is the one that El Rato got. A day after he received it, he endorsed Trump.

cool

>sending memes to Elizabeth Warren

BASED

>those digits

Soros is the master

Honestly my preferred outcome for this election is whoever wins is immediately thrown in jail or dies of natural causes. Two completely shit candidates.

zzzzz

Drones

I actually know a chick whos eyes turn a brilliant shade of violet when she gets excited or emotional.

It's incredible to see in person to be quite honest family

How many times has Assange said that?

I'm sure it's everyone else.

Who the hell will be fighting on Liberal's side?

Seems like most military are right leaning and populace with guns are right leaning.

Is there a place outside of Cred Forums where people actively collaborate on Pepes? I've considered having Pepes commissioned and I might be interested in discussing further.

You learn anything about what could happen if we handed over full control of the internet over to ICANN?

protip: we just did

>These assholes dying in their beds unpunished

look for youtube videos of people harassing George HW Bush in public

these guys are toast, they all have to change their names to Walker

Kek does not need your pitiful mortal money

that's not how this works...

Emma don't hold a candle to Audrey, sorry boss man, Audrey is one of the most beautiful movie stars to ever grace the earth,

I created the golden face the one that is muscular and has a huge chin. I didnt save the psd since it was a lazy job and I never thought it would get so popular.

I hate when they use it against stuff I like. Fucking niggers, its supposed to be used to defend stuff I like!

fxmfhm

did it happen yet?

this shit better be legit

Nigga you are crazy as hell

It's just going to get shrugged off, like it did every other time.

>Hillary Clinton did all of this shit
"So what, the news said Trump said mean things!"

The "rule of two" is a fallacy. Sith always break rules and keep a secret apprentice

>Wolf (((Blitzer))) said he called someone Ms Piggy 20 years ago! (even though he bent over backwards to help her and let her live in Mara Lago free)

Nice to see Dan Stevens got a huge role. He was awesome in The Guest.

Dumbass Trump needs to shut the fuck up about that retarded shit though.

He should have called out Clinton when she brought that up in the debate. What the fuck does it have to do with anything about the country?!? The dumb shit fell for it. She had everything lined up for him too. He could have easily brought up the economy or how Clinton is trying to change the subject by talking about nothing.

These allegations are true (follow the money) but can't verify this will be the secret that Assange tells...so many to choose from!

> globalresearch.ca/the-game-that-goes-on-and-on-a-swiss-bank-a-president-and-the-permanent-governement/19725

Who is this guy?

The way he words what he wrote gives me serious pause.

Seems like he's over-hyping it so when the actual info gets released the ADD normies just go:

>There wasn't anything REALLY big in there like they said!!! Nothing to see here, just more conspiritard tin-foil republicans and their mountains out of mole-hill conspiracies!!

I don't know who this guy is but he's making some huge claims while implying he's an insider.

I highly doubt Asange would let anyone who is so verbose know what's in the leaks ahead of time.

This shit smells like disinfo for some pregame damage control to me.

Interesting that trump said something very similar. Could shoot a man in the face and he woulden't lose voters.

[ravaged-anus nigger POG Hillary voter confined to base because the locals struck a deal with the brass to confine all black and brown soldiers to base due to their inability to not rape... detected]

Stay "with her" Pvt. Tyrone DeSantos!

Sometimes those that shitpost the hardest, also deliver the truth that hits the hardest

Entirely plausible. Already know he lurks because of 'keep going /CFG/' pic.

it's true. theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/07/hillary-helps-a-bankand-then-it-pays-bill-15-million-in-speaking-fees/400067/

He has, but she shrugged off everything