BREAKING: Carnell Snell Jr 18 Year Old Dindu Nuffin Killed In LA By Police

This has potential for L.A. Riots part 2 The Current Year

Let's antagonize blacks in LA about it so they go destroy the city

ktla.com/2016/10/01/angry-crowd-gathers-in-south-l-a-after-officer-involved-shooting/

abc7.com/news/family-says-teen-killed-in-south-la-officer-involved-shooting/1535289/

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-south-la-shooting-20161002-snap-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BlackNewsOutlet/status/782677149664681986
ibtimes.com/who-carnell-snell-jr-police-shooting-18-year-old-after-car-chase-south-los-angeles-2424986
youtube.com/watch?v=Py4AMYebHGI
twitter.com/LAPeoplesMedia/status/782668310936551424
forbes.com/2010/09/27/most-expensive-zip-codes-2010-lifestyle-real-estate-zip-codes-10-rank.html
google.com/#q=site:boards.Cred
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what did he do?

Noooo!
How can i survive!!!!

'nuffin you raciss

Nuffin

nuffin

Prepare for another riot...

Nuffin

can we go a month without a innocent nigger not doing anything

Wuz a gud boi, gunna church dis aftanun. Strapped with tha 45. for muh rits to carre. Shelf defehns brah. Shelf defehns

Fuck yea, I hope there is a happening in LA
t. spic that lives 15 minutes from south LA

Fuck off I live in LA

>Snell

this is the 3rd happening in the last 7 days in California

El Cajon (San Diego) earlier this week
Pasadena earlier this week
now South LA happening

hopefully this leads to a "we won't take this shit anymore moment and the LA Riots part 2 happen"

>innocent nigger
impossible

He dindu nuffin you racist shitlord.

Nuffin

>Let's antagonize blacks in LA about it so they go destroy the city

The dindu fears the rooftop korean.

it's that season. not organic

Nuffin'? or Sumtin'?

>LA TIMES

oh wait wrong wrong thread

It's LA. So cop is probably a spic. So nothing will happen. His name isn't even trending on twitter. So it's fucking nothing again.

I love watching black people tear up their own cities. All the white enablers who stay in these cities and continue to give them welfare money are part of the problem. We need a total social embargo on black people. Just ignore their stupid internet posts, don't give them welfare money, etc. If people just acted like they didn't exist, the problem would sort itself out. You don't give histrionic entitled people attention. That is their fuel.

>stole car
>bailed out and led police on foot chase
>handgun found at the scene

Niggers protest anyways. Okay, someone get these fucks to explain when it IS okay for police to shoot?

>Wuz a gud boi, gunna church dis aftanun

Literally.

"My cousin, he was a little trouble but he was doing good. He was trying to get back into church, he was just being a kid in the neighborhood...it was no reason for the cops to shoot nobody," James Johnson said.

LA Riots 2.0????

KEK wills it

>what did he do?

Born Blacmerican

fuck white people and fuck donal drumpf

>Carnell Snell Jr
It's not even trending on Twitter you faggot. Not streams either.It ain't happening.Fuck off.

>He was trying to get back into church

He wuz a gud boi
He went 2 churc and sheeit
Dam raciss polyse cap dat mudafuka

Like Sheeit, whateva dat nigga dun aint mean sheeit no mudafuka shud b iced like that. Even wen dey tack dose po-lice.

Aint no body got time fo dat!

I'd love to see the dindus and spics riot. What you all need to understand is that LAPD doesn't give a shit, They will look for a reason to kill a muthafucker. Its open season for them.

Between all these shootings & the imminent quake, SoCal can't drown fast enough

time for googles to get on the trump train.

>pursuit of a stolen vehicle
>fled
>running away with his hands in the air

>"Hands Up, Don't Shoot"
>using that as an excuse to flee from crime

This is so stupid. So fucking stupid. These people have more sympathy to these thugs than the average black college student. Why is the mom crying? She raised a goddamn retard. Fuck black people. I hope they diminish their population because they dindu nuffin.

Nuffin

Pretty Based Pic.

when the suspect actually stole something, not when an innocent kid was just collecting his well deserved reparations.

Degenerate filth

Hope LA burns to the ground

Relatives described Snell, known to his family as CJ, as a respectful young man who loved skateboarding and cared deeply for his family.

nigger stole a car and had a gun, ran from police. Fuck him

>This has potential for L.A. Riots part 2 The Current Year
>potential
why chance it?

HE DINDU NUFFIN YOU INTOLERANT BIGOT! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU RACIST CUNTHEADS ALWAYS BLAMING THE MURDERED BLACK MAN!!! I AM SO ANGRY I AM SHAKING, LITERALLY SHAKING! HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKBOIS GO OUT AND GAS YOURSELVES, LET US RIGHTFUL EARTHWALKERS RULE THE PLANET LIKE WE DID IN EGYPTIAN TIMES! I BET YOU FUCKHOLES DIDNT EVEN KNOW CLEOPATRA WAS A STRONG BLACK WOMYN, KING TUT WAS A PURE BLOOD BLACK MAN (AND HE INVENTED FRIED CHICKEN,FUCK THE COLONEL FOR TRYING TO APPROPRIATE OUR CUISINE!) GO GET EDUCATED & STAY THE FUCK WOKE WHITEY

Please yes. I live in LA. Please burn it to the ground, Kek.

Another one bite the dust!

>loved skateboarding
reeeeeeeeeeeee

Bros have you had a dindu killed by police near you yet?

One was killed by my gas station after shooting at police after they confronted him for stolen car plates. I watched them hose down the blood Rural so no riots.

The cop from Charlotte was fucking black and look what happened.

Damn this nog got excommunicated from the fucking church, he definitely aint a good boy only demons get booted from his holy light

>Bros have you had a dindu killed by police near you yet?
watching one right now

>mfw the predicted 8.0+ earthquake happens during the riots

He got excommunicated by a gang of psychopaths?

>Thinking LAPD gives a fuck about niggers

LAPD does not care and niggers know it. All the protests in the world won't stop them from blasting niggers daily.

Were any of you youngins around for the Rodney King beatdown in 92? Based LAPD beat that fucking nigger down like the nigger he is.

They can chimp out, but it will change nothing. Koreans are just gonna sit up on their rooftops and snipe them again.

>"At a certain point we have to say we don't care what your story is," said Melina Abdullah, Black Lives Matter activist. "This is a 18-year-old boy, this is somebody's son, this is somebody's friend, this is somebody's brother and you killed him. I don't care what your story is. I believe the community; I don't believe the lying police."

>"Somebody needs to be prosecuted for murder," said Angie Erwing, a protester. "They're killing us, they're taking us out. Why? Why? It breaks my heart. Why? Come on, it's too many stories over and over again. They killing us. Why?"

Because you're NIGGERS, that's why you worthless subhumans.

Based Koreans

Why don't Mexicans and blacks follow Asians example and not be lazy thugs?

Soon they will yell " ayo I got muh hands up dat mean u cant be arrestin me fo nothin pig! Black lives matter! Im finna die for muh beliefs i dont give a fuh"

Hey those negro churchmen aint somethin to fuck with they got jeesus on they side

>92
good times

Just realised 1776
>merica

But Mexicans are hard working like the chinks.
Most of the time they don't get along is because they hire them and pay like shit.

>Carnell Snell
I can picture his single mother in the delivery room thinking "did lil niggas name gonna rhyme", "he gonna be the realist nigga"

Maybe you googles should stop killing each other and maybe cops won't rightly assume that you're all a bunch of violent thugs. Systematic racism doesn't cause them go kill each other

>Relatives said Snell was either 17 or 18 years old.
Relatives said Snell was either 17 or 18 years old.

Typical negro tactic, deflect the truth & then get loud with crocodile tears.

>Pasadena earlier this week

Well they only tazed the guy.......

Start shitposting at niggers with your location set to or spoofed to be l.a. tell them explicitly about how their fucking nigger knives aren't enough to stop the white race

it's coming

I came in here to say this:
I have been watching these "protests" held by blacks recently and I can say for sure that they AREN'T GOING TO DO SHIT
how do I know, you ask? because they are too fucking chicken shit. They will run their goddamn mouths all damn night and yell at officers, but when push comes to shove, then they start to cry "oh we iz peesefull! dis iz about peeas! da ebil po-lice iz tryin to keel us!"
FUCK THEM
They are categorically cowards and shit talkers. pic related.

Yeah, el cajon is 20 minutes east of me

Legal age is a white invention designed to keep the black man down

Dimes to dollars, the protesters will rhythm his name with 'hell.'
'His name was Carnell Snell, these racist cops can burn in hell'

Have the riots begun? I've got tendies in the oven

They don't even know how old the nigger is, yet they know he a GUD BOY WHO DINDU NUFFIN.

Niggers are a joke.

Theyd trim it
>Carnel! Snell!raycis cops burn in hell! Ayooo i smell bacon!

but..replace the whites with mexicans and you have a guaranteed race war.
mexicans don't mess around.
they have their brown pride.

i wanna know too

don't you ignorant faggots see that these are attempts at starting a civil war and declaring martial law so nigger in chief can stay on as nigger in chief?

I bet theyre trying to spread disinfo that it was a minor that got ventilated

I really like this pic. We don't have to like each other, but we can coexist. If only blacks could just follow the law and be a part of their families lives.

SPREADING THE WORD OF JESUS

>Carnell Snell Jr
I kind of want to write a Dr. Seuss book about that name.

reported to fbi for threatening to incite panic

Meh, forgot to add that isn't him in the webm

Itll never happen, any hardworking blacks are basically shunned & called race traitors. The young blacks are very impressionable & learn to fear being called uncle toms

Why is he dressed like Ben Sisko?

Sounds like gypsies here

Niggers, Satans chosen animals

Im a white guy in Oakland. Fuck you! Deal with it!

look at this bitch crying

twitter.com/BlackNewsOutlet/status/782677149664681986

HE DINDU

ibtimes.com/who-carnell-snell-jr-police-shooting-18-year-old-after-car-chase-south-los-angeles-2424986

same old story

Rooftop

Bite the wang that beats you

>hopefully

do you really want it?

that means probable martial law and prophecy coming true

nice dubs tho so i guess its coming true so whatever

Good. I can't wait to kill me some niggers.

t. Chicano

Yea. So, the commies usually wait for whitey to call the shots before they chimpout?

God bless you

Korean jesus be with them. They're dong gods work.

Yup!!!

Whites should start to counter-protest in support of police. Hijack the blm chants and make them pro-police. Hang out on the opposite side of the police line and give the cops coffee, and trigger the fuck out of the blm protesters by being happy and chill.

Carnell Snell smelled chicken
So a car he stole
Whitey came to get him
Now Carnell sleeps in the road

I don't think there will be a chimpout. California is not a battleground state, however if Soros does send BLM to destroy property here to energize the Google Vote, that tells me the internal polling shows a different story. So I hope there are riots.

The main reason why the LA riots happened was because of poor mitigation techniques and a delay in calling in the gaurd. They haven't made the mistake since because they improved

>Massive google riots erupt in LA
>At the same time, massive 8 richter scale earthquake occurs when googles swarming in the streets
>google problem is solved thanks to mother nature

You're a vendido... you probably can't imagine a world not controlled by white people.

he aint do nuffin

You rayciss...

nope

Based Koreans.

youtube.com/watch?v=Py4AMYebHGI

I can imagine countries not controlled by white people and they all suck

Cred Forums is already censored by Google, all you're doing by calling niggers googles is self-censoring for the sake of self-censoring.

nothing we do or say shows up on google searches unless it's an MSM story about us.

Just stay save. Thats the most important thing m8. And watch out for your loved ones.

I would join, but I have to work early in the morning. I have a big presentation in front of the Vice President on Wednesday and have been working very hard on it. Also after work I'm busy coaching my son's baseball team and then later that night we're going as a family to help raise money for the local high school.

If only I wasn't sooo tied up with these obligations and had nothing to do with my life would I protest.

Can't wait for the national news talking about a random nigger in America again...

please be a happening tonight

>tfw living in LA
>tfw dreaming of cat 5 riots happening at the same time as a magnitude 8+ earthquake

Fun fact: The LAPD did the same thing during the Watts Riots as they did for the LA Riots in the 90s. Pull out & let everyone inside the perimeter fend for themselves. I work near there but no way in fucking hell am I going to be the next Redinald Denny.

>t. Chairo

If a nigger wants to try and chimp the fuck out in my neighborhood, I'm going to put them the fuck down. Simple as that, mayatero.

kek wills it

Brother. Let us swatstica sticker the road.

This is the third in California in a short time. El Cajon, Pasadena, and now South LA.

Should be good.

digit for happening

The US would as well if, for example, if another power had funded rebels and instigated a coup during a period of volatility. Or maybe had ran drugs through the country and kept that illicit trade alive? The fact is the white supremacist system keeps the world in shackles... the poorest countries have the most natural resources and as such are kept fucked up perpetually in order to keep the means of production from falling into indigenous hands.

Who would win in a fight: A hundred rooftop Koreans or a billion lions?

What are the chances for chimpout?
Are we going to have an actual HAPPENING?

That would actually save the niggers and kill the whiteys who are barricading inside buildings.

Nice America get desu

>yfw these guns were literally acquired to shoot dindus

>CJ
ALL WE HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN LAWS, CJ

It's a lot more likely for this one. Green dots are blacks. The shooting was near the x. The prior ones were in much less black neighborhoods.

Fpbp

The fact is this is all being perpetuated so that we fall into that chaos! ordo ab chao it's on your dollar bill... the fact is that once this shit pops off the grid will go down and then it's anyone's game. And yes there will be blacks out there robbing and killing, looting and shit. There will be mestizo people from whatever country of origin doing the same. There will be "dark" asians (cambos, flips, thai) doing that same shit. You won't find any Chinese people doing that shit though... you wont find any Jewish people doing that shit, or any white people of significant stature (read:exclude white trash cause the bitches getting railed by niggas will be out there) doing that shit!

It's the system of culture supremacy and the intentional creation of a permanent underclass to exist as a living fuel for the deep state industrial complex and the goal is for them to collapse that complex and completely socialize it. End game. Know your enemy.

#CarnellSnell hashtag lol

KOREANS TO YOUR ROOFS

Exactly. this is why whites aren't out there now

nuffin

No, fuck you! I live in LA!

what is the black magic?
i havent seen crying about hispanics, asians or whites that get shot?

Muffin

>be black
>live in tolerant liberal paradise full of diversity that is CA
>still riot every tuesday

Fucking chimps are the medicine commiefornia needs. Fuck those liberals and fuck LA. Burn it down, blacktwitter! Burn the city to the ground!

>Carnell Snell
died as he lived, with a shitty name

nuffin

Wow these negroes amirite

>It's the system's fault niggers are rioting!

Whatever you say mayatero. why don't you go back to csulb and vape some more with your chairo friends.

I'm aggressively shitposting at Googles who mention Carnell Snell on Twitter

What do they say? Make a screenshot for some lulz.

fellow LA county residents, we must coordinate ourselves into an organized militia in preparation for rodney king riots 2.0, post a method of contact and let's keep each other informed of current local happenings. I was thinking maybe Kik unless someone wants to suggest another way we can all talk together.

some people don't get it, it's alright... bet youre a cara de indio with a white girlfriend vendido

LOOK AT HIS FUCKING HAIRLINE

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mexican is simply a subtype of Nigger user.

1776 get

He wuz a good boy.

He wuz gonna go 2 Starfleet Academy.

One more down

The question was asking what he did, not what dindu

holy shit LOL

twitter.com/LAPeoplesMedia/status/782668310936551424

If you want to rp some sjw punale with white liberal guilt, that's your problem, but if you come down to my neighborhood with your nigger friends trying to start shit, that won't be your only one.

nuffin

nuffin

Those Koreans served a minimum of two years in their army so they were taught discipline, honor, and how to actually deal with shit. If America had mandatory service time I doubt we'd be fucking up shit and rioting as much.

>twitter.com/LAPeoplesMedia/status/782668310936551424
>LAPeoplesMedia
>PeoplesMedia
Is that what I think it is?
Sounds like some commie twitter to me m88.

time for a fresh batch

Forgot about these guys, have they been back on CL recently?

>Stealing a car with paper plates

He was probably stealing for someone else. There's been a lot of robberies around here committed by niggers with paper plates. The cops just stopped several crimes by shooting the shit out of this fucker. Nothing of value was lost. I hope whoever the car belonged to got reimbursed.

>Prepare for another riot.
Excuse me SIR but I believe the correct word is CHIMPOUT !

Perfect! Just in time to bump Assange from the news for the next week.

is there a livestream up?

>they keep killing us, why, why, why

Probably because you stole a car, fled from the police, and brandished a weapon.

These fucking niggers think they're above the law. It's truly incredible how they react to these apes committing crimes left & right.

>skittle taxes went up.jpg

>Implying they had money to buy them in the first place

That is heartwarming, dual acceptance.

Hello. I need the ratchet picture of that black parent who shoved a lampshade over his baby son's head 'CUZ HE'S SO BRIGHT' pls.

Hay bay area faggots (literally), when is your happening in Oakland gonna happen? We need to round this out. State of Emergency for EVERYONE.

LA fag here, he could've just obeyed the police and not run and none of this would've happened.
I'm glad LAPD is this brutal.

Ya lots of Cred Forums think LAPD (and Oakland PD is pretty hardcore as well), will just let riots get out of hand like during the 92 riots. During the last few protests and such they were pretty quick to contain and REDUCE the situation, arresting people as soon as possible.

Never. Oakland is the last option for soros. There would 100% be violence and I don't know if he wants to send his goons down there just yet.

race war intensifies

Nuffin

lake view terrace tujunga area is not rich

what you meant to red circle was La Crescenta Montrose La Canada Flintridge area that has some of the most expensive homes and is near NASA's JPL center

Are you lads ready for some Chimpot hype?

Been there a few times to help with people's horses. Seemed pretty well off and contained to me.

JUSTIFIED GOOGLECIDE

red circle la canada flintridge forbes.com/2010/09/27/most-expensive-zip-codes-2010-lifestyle-real-estate-zip-codes-10-rank.html

there are a lot of piece of shit police that are out of control, period. they all need working body-cams and rubber bullets for regular patrols.
#AccountabilityMatters (i'm a white male college educated veteran business owner in a 99.9% white affluent area, and have been assulted twice for no reason by cops.)

you're joking right?

>tfw I'm shot by the cops and the media uses my ben sisko cosplay photo

nigga look like young captain sisko
beam a nigga up some chicken lmao

I love the feeling I get when a nigger is put down as much as the next Cred Forumsack but it never feels the same to me when it involves a teenager

>When the captain accuses you of giving up the shield frequency

wtf no u fool

Kek'd and saved

the greatest nation on earth laies and gentlemen.

Saved.

So is this a top seller now?

>LA PD shoots someone
Didn't they burn a cabin down in a reported hostage situation just to find somebodies body burnt beyond recognition and his 5th wallet?

I think that was my first happening.
But yes, they were shitting themselves, to the point that they fired on unrelated civilians because the vehicle they were driving sorta kinda vaguely looked like the one he was reported to be driving at the time.
>Pic related

Don't forget they found scuba gear in the cabin and fresh horse tracks outside

Word is he was a "goot" boi and he was almmost finish wit his "mix tape"

Why does every dindu have a mix tape?

WTF is a mix tape?

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SMITE THEM O ANGRY GOD

That would be a Rumble In The Jungle.

aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha no. Consider their propensity for doing stupid and violent shit.

Sgt. Skull has seen the future - this book is available as PDF.

Read it now, you fuckers.

>tfw live in K-Town
>tfw koreans will guard us

TY Based Koreans

Blacks and spics fucking hate each other. This is more cause for a riot

cmon chimpout

kek, self aware interracial friendship is funny

>tfw I call my few spanish friends spics and they call me a kraut or wop (german/italian)
>we're different but can bro out if we act like decent people

Still think we should have an ethno state but I don't act like an autist irl

Eye see q bill...
Woah

LOADS.

>Carnell Snell Jr
>Snell Jr
>Jr

Does that mean there is a mr. Snell Sr?
As in - a father?

I've had (genuinely)unarmed white men with no criminal record killed near me.
Without the commission of any crime, having a warrant or posing any credible threat to anyone.
Shit only got talked about here for a week each time and never made national news.

No one gives a fuck about whitey.
Ryan Keith Bolinger.

DINDU NUFFIN RACIST. HE A GOOD BOY, GETTING HIS LIFE BACK ON TRACK. GOIN' TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY.

Do you not understand how meme magic works? Memes that get started here, spread to the rest of the internet. What happens on reddit once "google" replaces "nigger." What about Youtube, news sites, comment sections, rags, Twitter, etc. Play the long game user. The first move starts here, you stupid fucking google.

>"My cousin, he was a little trouble but he was doing good. He was trying to get back into church, he was just being a kid in the neighborhood...it was no reason for the cops to shoot nobody," James Johnson said.
such a sad, failiar story... if only there was some solution...

memes

google.com/#q=site:boards.Cred Forums.org%2Fpol