YOU RAGE - YOU LOSE

Video of Latino men beat white woman within inches of her life as they live tweet and self-incriminate.

You rage, you lose.

"A pair of California men went on an apparent Donald Trump yard sign-stealing spree this week and filmed several of their exploits for the enjoyment of their Twitter audience."

northcrane.com/2016/10/02/video-hispanic-man-films-white-woman-being-beaten-over-trump-yard-sign/

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/15/is-being-hispanic-a-matter-of-race-ethnicity-or-both/
youtu.be/D4h0Vp0N7As
breitbart.com/california/2016/07/16/trump-supporters-sue-san-jose-violence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good, fuck Trump and fuck white people, I stole some signs last week here in SD

nigger

hispanic is not a race
why dont you post this shit on stormfront?

i really want this board to be deleted

Meanwhile - in reality...

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/15/is-being-hispanic-a-matter-of-race-ethnicity-or-both/

I'm voting for Hillary now. Trump just causes violence.

What the FUCK are you going to do about it? Nothing, that's what

tfw you are a nigger who thinks that bragging about theft empowers you.

How about dragging your family across the border to die in a desert wasteland while we cuck the few legal spics out of existence.

youtu.be/D4h0Vp0N7As

YouTube link.

they are stupid, they dont want to be grouped with natives or blacks

they know very well that hispanic is not a race

Also some tweets from these assholes.

The smugness pisses me off the most.

I thought you yanks were armed?

It happened in California.

Oh, you mean Mexico 2?

Sweden? Oh you mean Somalia 2?

lol yes

>hispanic

WHY ARE PEOPLE BLAMING HISPANICS FOR MESTIZO CRIMES

SEPERATE MESTIZOS FROM SPANISH PEOPLE

LITERALLY ALL "HISPANIC" CRIME IS DONE BY MESTIZOS

IT'S NOT FAIR

MESTIZOS ARE TOO STUPID TO PUT DOWN MIX

THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE HISPANIC A RACE TO FUCK IT UP FOR THE ACTUAL WHITE HISPANICS OF HISPANIA DESCENT

FUCKING MESTIZOS

I HATE THEM

I FUCKING HATE THEM

FUCKING RETARDS

RUINED THE WORD HISPANIC

FUCKING MESTIZOOOOOOS

>Cred Forums online
>Lol just let one of them google sumbitches come near my white women and me and my personal militia will see to the destruction of the country of Malaysia in its entirety
>white power BTW

>Cred Forums IRL
>huh? O, m-my sign? Well I suppose I'm not using that. Y-you can have it.
>my girlfriend? No I don't, um, I don't have one - th-thanks for offering though
>oh yeah, I shoot that on the range sometime but I guess it'd be better off with you, s-sir. Here I keep some ammo hidden under this MAGA hat and-
>oh you want to burn that, well that's your right, I just, I'm gonna back inside and play League okay?

Literally - what?

Mestizos?

Faggot ass cholo blocked his twitter

He's not wrong, California is lost

Fuck you 3D-glasses

Tfw you are a whiteboi who thinks anonymously spouting buzzwords here, on YouTube, and on Twitter empowers you

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A MESTIZO IS?

DO YOU THINK HISPANIC IS A RACE?

IT ISN'T

HISPANIC MEANS ANYBODY WITH ANY LINGAGE FROM A SPANISH SPEAKING COUNTRY REGARDLESS IF YOU'RE WHITE OR BROWN

MESTIZOS ARE THE BROWN ONES DUE TO INJUN RAPE 500 YEARS AGO

DID YOU LEARN THE SPANISH CASTE SYSTEM AT YOUR SCHOOL?????

DID YOU EVEN GO 2 SCHOOL????

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP BLAMING MESTIZO CRIME ON THE SPANISH MAN NOW

did they go to prison?

Well, I'm right here in San Diego, come and find me retard

> buzzword
> nigger?

He means to say that brown hispanics = mestizos and white hispanics = whites

Typical NIGGER

Spain isn't even white lmao, fucking moor, pinche mayate

>california

oh nos

Stealing signs. Hardcore.

Ordered a couple just because of this story
I was just content with the hat and stickers but this is maddening
Trespass on my property with intent to assault and vandalize and you will be shot/stabbed/bludgeoned

LISTEN YOU FUCK

YOU CAN'T SAY THE WHITE MAN COLONIZED SHIT IF YOU AREN'T GONNA CONSIDER SPAIN TO BE WHITE

SPAIN IS WHITE

SPAIN IS WHITE

GET IT FUCKING RIGHT

San Francisco and Los Angeles is NOT the entirety of California. Every libcuck in the US just wants to immigrate here like fucking Somali refugees.

In fact if we nuked those two shitholes, California would turn redder than Texas.

LIBKEK REFUGEES GTFO MY STATE

REEEEEEEEEEE

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

this should boost trumps campaign
hopefully the spics end up murdered

California - why are your men so cucked?

Why are you letting illegals do this to your women?

Why is California so expensive, yet so shit?

Does anyone have a link to the video that isn't fucking shitty and unplayable because it's done through Twitter?

Make Mexico Spain Again!

Liberals

San Diego?

No balls you won't go into a bar and tell the biggest, angriest looking Marine to fuck off

Elaborate?

why don't don't twitter videos have volume control?

this
i would call it communist mexico
i went there 2 years ago and i saw a dozen people with commie shirts

>nigger
>stealing

RTFA - YouTube video in story.

wow they really proved trump wrong about hispanics being criminal and aggressive

Lol if you're spaniard then too fucking bad dad, you're country is responsiblefor all us latinos walking around, stop being a nigger and accept responsibility for all your illegitimate kids.

YOu got a couple of birthdays and baseball games to make up for

Nice bait from a white guy. Have a (you)

>hispanics

MESTIZOS
MESTIZOS

ALL HISPANIC CRIMINALS ARE MESTIZOOOOOOOOOS

MESTIZOOOOOOOOOS

MESTIZOOOOOOO BASTARDS

I HATE MESTIZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

I thought this was a you rage you lose thread

The memes will prevail. Shillary's end is nigh. The uncuckening has begun

Daily reminder that Clinton is losing, and they are going to push very hard on inciting their bloodthirsty suppporters, and all their violent shitskins on their shitskin plantation. They're doing this with the intention to provoke a single white Trump supporter to retaliate with violence, preferably killing.

There could be dozens of extremely violent acts committed by anti-Trumpers, and the media is not going to run it or care - but they are deliberately provoking for that 'one' Trump supporter going off the edge.

Personally, I am waiting until the election is over before I start skinning and killing.

Get the fuck out of my country, shitskin.

LISTEN HERE YOU FUCKING MESTIZO

HISPANIC ISN'T A FUCKING RACE

YOU ARE A MESTIZO YOU FUCK

STOP MAKING HISPANIC A RACE

YOU STUPID IDIOTIC COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKER MESTIZOS RUINED THE WORD HISPANIC

YOU REALIZE THERE'S SOME PEOPLE IN AMERICA LABELED HISPANIC WHO ARE MUCH WHITER THAN YOU INDIO MUDD SHITS

HISPANIC'S NOT A FUCKING RACE YOU COCKSUCKING FUCKING INDIAN RAPE BABY

HISPANIC COULD HAVE ITALIAN OR IRISH TIER IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU STUPID WHINY MEXICAN FUCKHEADS WANTING TO STEAL AND BROWN UP A EUROPEAN TERM

YOU FUCKERS ARE TOO LAZY AND STUPID AND FAT AND GAY TO PUT DOWN MIX SO YOU DUMB FAT PIG BEANER FUCKS ARE CURRENTLY TRYING TO MAKE "HISPANIC" A RACE WHICH RUINS IT FOR THE NON MESTIZO HISPANICS

YOU'RE TRYING TO TAKE THE PURE SPANIARD'S WHITE STATUS

YOU MESTIZOS ARE CANCER

PURE FUCKING CANCER

SPANISH CULTURE USED TO MEAN SOMETHING

UNTIL YOU FUCKERS RUINED IT

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

AND IT WILL NEVER BE

YOU ARE NOT PEDRO

YOU ARE NOT PACO

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE DIRTY DUMB TOTO RAPE BABY

>SD

You're asking for trouble. I bet you live in Sioux Falls like all the other liver trash in this state does.

Cool straw man blog

If you put a Trump sign on your yard and some google has to jump your fence in order to retrieve it or something, is it legal to shoot at him?

>escuses

"Mexicans are bro-tier, man"
"Most mexicans fully integrate"
"Hardest working minority in America"
"We have to ally with the whites to take down the dindus"

That pic angers me this spic will understand when you want to deport these idiots

>inb4 im ready to date (((you))) nice guy

Post your timestamped drivers license, pussyboi.

>All Hispanic crime is done by mestizos.
Nig Hispanics are actually much worst.

Make me, I was born here

Lol you must be a nigger, with your capslock and your inability to see the consequences of your countries actions.

The white Americans and everyone whose not a spaniard can bitch about us but not you Mr. Espanolo, no we're a part of you and the more retarded latinos ruining the "hispanic" and our mere existence is your punishment for life so be it

Are we and the Spaniards Hispanic?

>tfw mestizo
Almost all of my family have criminal records except for me, my sister, my white mom and her side of the family. And despite all of this Im the only one to support trump.

Im not sure how to feel about this.

Holy shit you're right, lol. It's just that Dominican nigger anyway.

I dont give a shit.

These women are not my concern.

These women did this to themselves.

They wanted this. Now they can pay the price.

Deport them

you really don't want what you're bringing on yourself I promise you
white people are far superior to you and they could easily wipe your entire shitskin race off the planet

If I lived in california I would carry around a bunch of Trump stickers and every time I see a hillary sticker on a car, I would stick a trump sticker over it and let the retards fuck their own shit up.

I think even the niggers will one day realize that Apartheid was for their best. Look at South Apefrica now.

They're legal despite their behavior.

Man i hope trump doesnt win, i dont want those shitters made by american telvision and music in my country.

>my white mom
whore

Where are all the guns America is so proud of having? I never see them being put to use

Imagine an army of whites vs either a nigger or hispanic army.

Obviously whites will win.

Fucking well played, I had forgotten about this one. Top notch.

>fug de whide peoble :DDD

Why do you give the LARPing faggots you's Cred Forums?

Why are the latinos speaking as if they're black

>California

How did that guy who shot up the mall being a Hillary supporter turn out?

It's pretty pathetic to do that, you aren't really doing anything except throwing people in the arms of Trump/Pence and adding more racial tension between Hispanics and Whites.

And you people wonder where the sudden wild hatred of Mexicans comes from

ayyy lmao?

Because they are niggers

muh gun, muh 2nd amendment

Bakersfield - The Texas of California.

Ganzaganza?

Who wants to go beat up some mexicans tonight?

I like you and I know what you're doing.

Keep it up friend.

>Hispanics are bro-tier they said

Didn't someone find their info last thread?
Has anyone reported these fucks?

Sure, and the odds that you actually are a 'white hispanic' are staggeringly low.

I grew up in an agricultural area that got flooded with your border hopping kin and out of the thousands upon thousands of spics that I've seen turn my home into a wasteland of squalor and stray dogs there has been exactly one of these near mythical 'white hispanics'. And he was the boss of every one of the shit skins.

They're pretty fucking rare, and even more rare in the states because why the fuck would the upper class go be a lower class in another country.

You're a slope headed, short as fuck, dumb ass mestizo and you damn well know it. The US has more sightings of bigfoot than it does sightings of decent looking, tall, capable mexicans ffs.

Hispanic is just a type of nigger user.

I know mestizos breed faster and more than spanish people but too ignore that White Hispanics exist is fucking stupid and makes you look like a dumbass

They're not rare because they look white and could look Italian

Also I'm not defending mexican mestizos. I'M SHIT TALKING THEM YOU FUCKING DUMBASS

The fact that you think all hispanics are mestizos just shows that you are not smart and you are most likely a butthurt mestizo cause the spanish man is waking up

Spanish people should not be blamed for mestizo crimes

Why do retards post the shit they've done on social media?

Spanish are

Mestizos in Cali are not

Separate mestizos from Spanish
>All Hispanics are mexican

This is where you're wrong you motherfucker

Spain is Hispanic too you dumb nigger jew

Imagine if half niggers became the main "Germans". How'd you feel cause you pull the same shit with spanish people

oh your mom actually married an indio? they're fucking ugly la

are you retarded? she had a Trump sign in her yard

why don't you just gtfo?

>Hispanics can't be white dude lmao
>post picture of fucking indio mestizos with 2% genes from Hispania

DURR BRO YOU SURE SHOWED ME DURP DE DURRRRR

God damn I can't stop replying to this. YOU'RE JUST SO DUMB

GIVE ME A REAL ARGUMENT FAGGOT NIGGER

send them pizza at 4am

Construir in miro pendejo cabroncito

this is why hispanic pride is as mich of as asian pride

we all hate each other like japs, koreans and chinks do

the people that despises mexicans the most are the hispanic neighbors like costa ricans

I like this guy

No u

All asians look the same

Hispanics could in different colors cause HISPANIC IS NOT A FUCKING RACE

Ca you retarded nigger.

Hispanic shit eyes detected

i took the one year required of spanish then drop that shit all togather

The bean-nigger either deactivated his FB for made it private.

whats the best proxy to text this nigger

use a psuedo skype?

>openly profess support for a politician whose campaign is premised on bigotry, hate, and xenophobia toward immigrants.
>surprised when immigrants take up for themselves

Trump's ignorance and hatefulness caused this. Don't be delusional, this kind of stuff happens when you openly blame and threaten an entire demographic people.

Trump should wise up and realize how dangerous and divisive his rhetoric is. This cannot continue.

>all asians look the same

Come say that to my face faggot

CHORIZOS CRIOLLOS

Where the fuck is the fuckign video? What does the beaten blonde woman pic have to do with the video in the link? The video is just two nigger teens stealing Trump front yard signs.

Actual video as advertised or you're a cock-sucking, propaganda-spewing faggot.

OPs pic looks kinda like Trump after the first debate

Dis Finn Cuged :-DDD

I'm right here faggots, come and beat me up

>Illegals
>All Mexicans

Nah, if those legal Beaners had any self-respect, they'd side with Trump on the matter.

see

>breitbart.com/california/2016/07/16/trump-supporters-sue-san-jose-violence/

nothing will be done about it, if anything she will be arrested.

> student ID
Good to know my tax payer dollars are going towards scholarships for shit-skins thanks to affirmative action

Lol. State school. Enjoy working at Starbucks, shit stain.

This is racist, political terrorism, and voter intimidation...this is not 'pranks' or 'urban youth hijinks'. Prosecute these fuckwits posthaste: maximum allowable sentencing, punitive fines, then investigate their immediate family and acquaintances for immigration violations. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE US 'JUSTICE' DEPARTMENT?!?!

Lol, didn't know neets paid taxes

>he still doesn't understand that the government no longer represents the interests of white Americans

Kek. Wake the fuck up goy.

Idk I'd you are in here or not still, but here it goes anyway.

The fundamental principles is that you are allowed to use force to protect your life, but not your property. If someone jumped your fence and you were outside and reasonably scared that they were going to hurt you, then you could use force. If you saw then stealing your sign from your window, you couldn't run outside and shoot at them to protect your property. This is true in every state.

we are no longer a nation of laws

You must understand this first. The time for vigilantism is literally right now. At the highest level, our federal civilian police agency has decided to stand by on treasonous behavior. At the lowest level, police do nothing when whites, asians, and indians are attacked by hispanics or blacks. They do nothing when national parks are destroyed by cartels. When peaceful, family-oriented fun like carnivals are shut down by flash mobs.

Police, law, and order are the product of civilization. But, by inspection, that civilization is gone. Then there is only one law left, the law given to us by the creator, that of self-determination, self-defense, righteous vengeance. Not justice. Vengeance.

We tolerate the existence of the law so long as it serves it's purpose, to blindly dispense justice in a fair and equitable manner. But since it no longer does this, there is no need for the pretense any longer.

You're a manlet bro. Insecurity is stinky.