abc10.com/news/local/california/ballot-selfie-law-passes/327855112
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What state?

He's in commiefornia.

Source; GPS DATA

>Spanish

Nuke us now.

Or you could look at the candidates.

You could've just looked at the senate race.

why even vote in CA? its almost useless when voting repub in national elections

Loretta Sanchez had to give up her married name and change from Republican to Democrat just to be able to get elected by Mexicans. AHAHAHAHA

gotta maga somehow senpai

What the fuck is even the point of including those random parties that aren't repub/dem?

Will there ever be a chance of some other party winning? It not like any has in the past 70 or so years

Or the fact that the ballot is in dual English/Spanish

Gotta get the popular vote up.

nice try ctr cali is going red this year

Hey I'm in the same district as you, your Donald trump vote is meaningless in California.

This.

OP PLEASE REMOVE THIS IMMEDIATELY THIS IS ILLEGAL FAGGOT. POSTING PICTURES OF EARLY BALLOT IS A PUNISHABLE OFFENCE EVEN A HOMIE FROM AUSTRALIA KNOWS THAT HOLY SHIT DELETE THIS.

abc10.com/news/local/california/ballot-selfie-law-passes/327855112

nice voter fraud. where's your id?

why sanchez over harris? I hate them both just curious.

>Ballot booth selfies will soon be legal in California – although not in time for the November elections.

>although not in time for the November elections.

Read your own article user.

I can't get over the fact that you Ameritards have to fucking COLOR IN your votes instead of drawing a + or X like everywhere else.

You are so stupid, your election officials can't think you can handle that mighty task.

>san andreas fault gets triggered in a few days
>earthquakes rip california's big cities to pieces
>kills thousands of cucks
>hundreds of thousands of cucks are left without homes or without electricity
>they immediately flee california because they can't survive for one day without checking facebook
>beaners either go with the cucks or retreat back to mexico
>Trump supporters are big guys who survive and thrive in the carnage
>california goes red this election

dubs

It's kind of a thing here.

Educated enough to know who to vote for
> voter ballot in Spanish
Uncuck me now

Why is Libertarian not a popular choice?

Serious question

What stops the (((government))) from printing millions of these, filling them out, and mailing them back to themselves?

What is Aleppo?

a leppo is running

Why can people who don't speak english even vote in US elections. Why enable them when they're obviously not even engaged enough to learn the fucking language.

STANDARDIZED

Because their candidates are guys like Gary Johnson who are retarded and promote more government control, exactly opposite of what a libertarian would propose.

Nothing. Look at the shitskin that blew up dumpsters. He wasn't even a citizen and voted for Hillary in 2012.

Good question, dude.

You think that's bad prop 58 would allow schools to have duel-language immersion programs for both native and non-native English speakers. They are literally forcing kids to learn Spanish.

Because, for fuck all reasons, we didn't declare a national language.

A large part of liberal politics is importing culture clashing third worlders and then showering them with free shit the other party paid for before empowering them to vote for you.

This is why they want people to be able to vote without an ID, they're not trying to hide it, they just call it "good things" so that the degenerative left will support it.

>Trump supporters are big guys
4u

>spanish on ballot

If you cant speak the nation's official language you shouldnt vote desu senpai

>Kek descends
>murders all the new makes and niggers personally
>California is permared now with best coastline cities in nation

part of the automation process. Machine can just scan it in an instant

Jesus fucking christ ok that guy is the most autistic adult I've ever seen.

Have there been good libertarian candidates ever? I see myself as libertarian desu senpai

Ron Paul when he was in office

even you, of all places, know that

>trusting closed source machines to count the votes

Can someone remind me why we have any hope of winning an election that is guaranteed to be rigged?

Machines linked to Soros in some way no doubt, like everything else is.

A-are you some kind of retard?

ty México of Europe

>MSM shows rigged polls for months to construct a narrative that Hillary has any chance whatsoever (despite Trump literally getting 200x more people at his rallies)
>Fake absentee ballots, rigged machines owned by Soros, etc. work together to ensure Hillary """wins"""
>???

When this happens, will we recognize it as the flashpoint and silently and unanimously take action to take the country back, or will we be faggots and just passively take it up the ass yet again?