BLM in Helsinki, Finland

>Demonstration to show solidarity to victims of police violence
>Black people face discrimination and violence from cops everyday. In 2016, the police has killed 198 black people so far. Now we arrange first ever black lives matter demonstration in Finland.
Ayyyyyyyyyy

Other urls found in this thread:

iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000000863451.html
archive.is/VIC2i
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's black people in Finland?

Yup. They're Africans. And if you think your niggers riot hard you've never seen Africans hit the street on a riot. Keep some fire extinguishers handy Finbro, you'll need them to put out the flaming care tire around your neighbours torso.

15k somalis and some other african people

Hmm I thought funland was too cold and boring for all the "refugees"?

AHAHAHAHA
of course, it's a Western country you tard

Dick them.

My sides!

It does not matter where nigger are, a nigger is going to nig.
Genocide now!

Finland's about to get cucked.

Good luck faggots hahaha

BLM Britain is entirely white, middle class university students.

They closed Lodon Airport by protesting on the runway. They all got arrested. None were prosecuted.

So I guess the new Nigger Immunity From Conviction is in fact contagious?

Yeah, couple of thousand actually left. Rest of them(25000) stayed here.

It was. Until you guys started buying them train tickets from Stockholm to Tornio.

It's not funny anymore. This has to end.

Stay strong Finland!

It sure seems like it. I remember watching BLM protests in UK, then it spread to Sweden and now we got it.

Nice neighbor we have, finbros.

It's really hard to find actual black people, the worst we get are brown people.
This shit is provoked by white people against american police violence, I think. Danish and Swedish antifa have been doing the same exact thing already, it was really just a matter of time before some dumb cunts do it in Helsinki aswell.

It has absolutely no reason to even exist here. The last time I heard the police shooting a nigger was 2 years ago when a fucking nutjob nigger slaughtered two people with a fucking axe inside a bar and attacked the police when they tried to arrest him.
iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000000863451.html

And he wasn't necessarily a "black man" either, just a person with a foreign background who had been living in Finland for many years already.

This is so absolutely fucking retarded I have no words to even start describing it.

I sure am glad you guys fought off the Russians and communists, I'm sure this is what your grandfathers wanted. Fatherland defended.

>I'm so fucking mad
>I'M SO FUCKING MAD
>why do I come here to read these things.

>a fucking nutjob nigger slaughtered two people with a fucking axe inside a bar and attacked the police when they tried to arrest him

Wow, when will police brutality end?

Can you import a truck load of Slavs to attack them?

Can we make it cold rain like hell?

Technically we don't really have to import them anymore, because the biggest immigrant group in here is the russians.

I feel your pain. King Nigger dumped 15,000 into our sleepy little area in Idaho. We went from a crime rate of almost zero to approaching big city crime rates.

All the "white" areas of America (especially in the "flyover country" parts that liberals would never be caught dead in are being flooded with muslims and the darkest niggers from Africa.

I am glad my grandfather never had to witness any of this bullshit. I envy him. When he died America was a great place and he was happy.

Now you know why we massacred any communists we managed to imprison during our civil war. So that this shit wouldn't happen again.

OH WELL.

haha racists are so buttmad again its hilarious.

Looks like we missed a few.

What is so funny about fucking up countries by importing savages?

Being this dumb is not funny.

Somalis are one of the shittiest people. They have 13 times higher rape rates in here, compared to natives. It's also pretty terrifying how they can do so much damage in such a low numbers. You guys should be glad for your 2nd amendment right, you will really need it with them.

Maybe if you stopped classifying rape, murder, and shoplifting as crimes then the crime rate would go down.

Fucking racist goy

>black people are having trouble with the law in every country they find themselves in
BUT IT'S THE POLICE WHO ARE THE PROBLEM MUHFUGGA

no you just backstabbed germans. thats all

kek 10/8 post *clapclap*

shit man i'm sorry. we took some and now obama is taking more that mother fucker. they're the worst

i mean nigger muslims. talk about worst combo ever

how can he move them? they're not refugees

They are really the worst possible niggers you can have. They are hated by other africans too so that should tell you something.

What's hilarious is that the group is probably started by some whitey.

don't all blacks hate each other anyway

He created a law that each city and town in the entire country must build new housing and strive to reach mandatory diversity quotas.

Any town that tries to say no to this is required to pay heavy fines until they bend the knee.

archive.is/VIC2i

mulatto in Finland
the only niggers I ever see here are Somalis
i have seen maybe only 2 normal black people, rest are literally black Muslims

they can all go to hell

holy shit
this is college faggotry spilling over into real life

college faggotry didn't happen organically, it's deliberate and malicious, all coming from the same source

Valid point

It's all virtue signalling dick heads.
Have them here at my uni too.

I would like to see what their opinions are of BLM setting two white dude on fire in Balitmore.

t. savage kiddie fucker

they were just angry at racial injustice and lashed out at two, probably racist desu senpai, members of the oppressing group.

t. Somali rapist and murderer