Kek is a super-virus?

see screenshot. this is freaking me out right now. i wikipedia'd meme and its what he says it is.

are we being played by our memes literally?

Other urls found in this thread:

imagecurve.com/animal-dilemmas-owl-stories/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Weaklings thought they are masters of magick.
>Little did they realize that they were only tools.
>And now... it too late.

IT WAS A RUSE ALL ALONG!

You know how on TV when the actor is pretendngg to know computers, and he goes I'LL JUST HACK THE GIGS UNTIL THE MAINFRAME FORMS A SHELL and it's really horrible and stupid?

That's what that sounds like from a magical perspective,

Stick to your day memes guys.

why should i care if this is true

> t. /x/fag who wishes he could get on Cred Forums's level

MAKE IT STOP

MAKE IT STOP

wait a minute

SVTFOE IS FUCKING REDPILLED

AND ITS PISSING OFF TUMBLR AND SJW TRANNIE HOMOS TO NO ABOUND

HOLY SHIT

>thread deleted

why stop now?

You think we don't know that?

You think that we ushered the egyptian dark lord of chaos into this world against our will?

We know what we're doing.

We know the dangers of the forbidden meme, and what it means for this planet.

But that is how dangerous our world has become.

When men no longer fear other men, one must bring forth monsters to fight for them, lest they become the monsters.

A E S T H E T I C

imagecurve.com/animal-dilemmas-owl-stories/

Holy fuck guys! Okay just outta curiousity I did a google search for any stories involving owls and frogs, since Trumps obvious animal avatar is the frog, and Hillary with her moloch connections is the Owl. Read this and tell me there isn't any references!

Checked

This! Also Kek is the water bringer which after comes Jesus! or a new messiah either way!

Skypes are the anti-Chirists we bring the old gods to fight them!

as long as kek makes good on The Happening it's all gravy

>praise kek

it has just begun...

PRAISE KEK
DEUS KEK
KEK UBER ALLES
KEK MACHT FREI

Wew lad the endless fractal Kek/Pepe of memefinity!

holeee shit Cred Forums.

so. This election has generated so much traffic to this board hiroshimoot can't handle it all, right?

If Trump actually pulls this off we just might destroy Cred Forums.

Cred Forums is containment Hiro will get a donation to cover the costs of keeping us here!

Yes I think that kek is actually a negative 'entity'

Ok strap your bitch ass in this is gonna be interesting.

Kek is definitely close to a borg type 'entity', something that has been fed enough thought energy to grow strong enough to have a meaningful presence on the global stage. There are other 'entities' like this. They are not conscious as they are only made up of energy from other conscious beings.

They exist in the astral where they are part of the 'garbage' that exists there generally causing a problems for humanity. It runs on a kind of 'botnet' running off semi-possessed individuals.

The interesting part about this in my working model is that the astral is actually closing. The only reason why this is happening is because the astral is open to the human mind, and the mind is free to create negative things in it where no one will clean them up.

The astral should close around the 4th quarter of this year.

Kek will destroy Hillary! Kek is the anti-Skype we need!

checked.

Words, can kill

praise kek

whoever wrote that read a little too much Snow Crash tb᠎h

Repeating digits for those who hear His voice

bah worth a try

>from a magical perspective
You poor, poor man.

Give me a single reason why I should care whether a memetic virus envelops the world. Even if every one of the dumb fuckers died I would prefer it to a world ran by the globalist hydra that is our current world governments.

The red and green pills essentially say the same shit with different mythology.

PRAISE KEK!

>now for a food analogy it's like mixing kraft dinner with ketchup
It tastes good but you're a fucking idiot .
He also conveniently left out the entire range of human emotions that pepe, wojac, spurdo go through on a daily basis. It's almost like this faggot is projecting in his entire shitpost. Meme magic is the means for western civilization to save itself from the Jews.

Magic isn't real you fucking faggot

Why contain it?