Hillary Clinton General "Madam President edition"

cnn.com/2016/10/01/politics/donald-trump-taxes-report-hillary-clinton/

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-clinton-cheated-husband_us_57f07485e4b0c2407cde47fb

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-federal-taxes_us_57f131f1e4b082aad9bbc72a

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-mocks-health_us_57f0fdf6e4b024a52d2f650a

here are some vid clips of drumpf getting owned lol

youtube.com/watch?v=YEsfmqD6OH4

youtube.com/watch?v=sgwwndkwVNQ

youtube.com/watch?v=X6DoYFNb27U

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1994/04/16/us/clinton-taxes-laid-bare-line-by-line.html
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1ycy1umY_pcgpLiZBdkuDECsA6q32D3D
i.imgur.com/vIjBL.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote for never-ending War.

>Cat ear headband

Fuck off faggot

Neck yourself

Tits or GTFO

LOW ENERGY

She is smart, generous, and knows how to save a buck

nytimes.com/1994/04/16/us/clinton-taxes-laid-bare-line-by-line.html

what's wrong with killing arabs?

#imwithher

sad!

I wonder who OP is.

You don't understand this place, but I'll go easy on you. If you have some free time this will explain one of the hundreds of PERSONAL Clinton murders.

>The BOYS on the TRACKS
>The MENA, ARKANSAS MURDERS:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1ycy1umY_pcgpLiZBdkuDECsA6q32D3D

A vote for Trump is....... Ah..... I don't know guise. It's a crapshoot.

You here just to shitpost like the rest of the bots, or are you actually interested in convincing us of anything? Links don't do much for us since we've either already seen them or see them in a different light than you are expecting/dismissing.

>posting anti clinton propaganda

drumpf shitters think everyone is as dumb and uneducated as they are xDDDDDD

nice try tho..

This isn't propaganda. It only discusses facts around some murderers and stuff trafficking in Arkansas. This was something that happened decades ago.

That said, nice troll senpai. You got me

muricans die too

how much does it suck for CTR, tons of money and nothing to show for it.
awful memes,"Madam President edition" ... great work , sounds a lot better than "god emperor edition".

constantly spamming pol with these stiff soulless shillary threads. they never work out the way you guys want them to, it's literally just 80 samefag'ed posts of 'oh boy drumpf taxes' and then it 404's.
no heart, no passion, no integrity, no vision. CTR threads are the embodiment of the hillary clinton campaign philosophy "throw money at it and hope for the best,if that doesn't work lie your asses off."

see you in november

Are you a low-information voter who believes whatever vile lies HRC spews at you through the LAMESTREAM MEDIA?!? This is the thread for you!

Welcome, fellow trained assassins.

you seem angry lol

I guess this is the beta male white boy insecurity everyone on reddit was talking about lol

??? Not really. Bomb them with drones and call it a day. And either way, it's an all volunteer army, deal with it.

Begone in the name of KEK

Non tax paying freeloader. I'm on the Hill train. Trump just keeps fucking up.

Cunton is getting nuked online by this image made by an actual feminist who hates Cunton.

kek oh nose you triggered me, where is my safe space you didn't use my pronouns they/them/zir/xim .

you can't subvert a subversive retard.

notice how you mentioned reddit, that is where you belong where you can get mod on some normie political subreddit and shill your little heart out , downvote and ban as much as you want,bonus you get to collect reddit shekels while you are at it.

> She likes that reddit-Chad alpha male cock

i.imgur.com/vIjBL.jpg

I can't wait to get your ip and report you

you as a german citizen should know better than to spew this hateful garbage

Hello.

Middle finger.

i am ur worst nightmare, just pin everything you hate on me, ctr shill, globalist, neocon NATO warmonger, semitic cosmopolitan urbanite subverter of rural values, neoliberal puppet of multinational corporations and free trade, soros-backed russophobic provocateur, zionist agent of satan and capo di tutti capi of the gay and lesbian mafia out to destroy christian morality

i am all of that and much more, i am everywhere and nowhere, i am the secret society that rules your life, watches you masturbate through your webcam and is building FEMA coffins for you. i am it, this is it, you're now face to face with your sworn enemy

together my overlord HRC we will protect the liberal international order and the advance of global capitalism

damn, thats a lot of gender fluid

>he claims to be pro-hillary
>doesn't know i took that description from /r/EnoughHillHate
step it up, hillbro

>nu-female picture/and or/ nu-male
>voting Hillary
I see a correlation

Hillary loves mexicans
borders are for dummies

always make sure to own a car with a big trunk

+1

this is such a fail attempt of bait

try harder

Neat Huffington Compost and CNN links friendo!

These b8 threads are getting worse and worse. These types of threads is why we need the sage option back.

Why isn't this horseshit being saged by everyone ITT?

are you a man or woman or a "gender fluid liberal faggot"?

yikes i think i'm #mentallyshill now. thanks for correcting the record.

I am quite sure it is

I used to shill for Trump hardcore, but that debate was too much. #Imwithhernow

mh so you hate white people, you think whites are inclined to be "betas" but we're paranoid when we talk about reversal racism...

with fealty towards madam president HRC, me and my legion of trained assassins are keeping an eye on you, wretched trumpster

the body count is rising

>having a different idea means beign hateful

too much cancer here, even for the Cred Forums standarts

sage

Kumbaya.

Kill yourself disgusting leftist.

haven't seen one of these threads here before. Thanks, OP.

We're with her!

if youre gonna be ugly at least put some makeup on

>bombing rebels in a civil war
>not a war-ending move

seriously, will ISIS just scatter and disperse the day Trump takes office? they HAVE to know he ''ll go patton on their asses

Kill yourself