Shkreli likes fucking with people and causing shitstorms -- Cred Forumsacks are not "too special" to be fucked with by...

shkreli likes fucking with people and causing shitstorms -- Cred Forumsacks are not "too special" to be fucked with by shkreli

if he buys Cred Forums, it's ogre.

but who cares, once Trump wins i'm outta here anyway

(cap this post)

cap yo self

>not realizing he is actually a Cred Forumstard

THis

pretty sure first thing he'll do is censor people talking about him. He's a cuck he blocks everyone on his streams for speaking out against him.

it's newfags.

I don't think Hiro is gonna sell to the subversive Albanian.

Skrillex screams at Hillary in his free time. He's ok in my book. Gooks Moot can't into business.

xD Can't wait.

> "In December 2015, Shkreli was arrested by the FBI after being indicted on federal charges of securities fraud. "

i was wondering why he was trying to stay relevant

Me too.

Once Hillary wins I'm out of here. Too many trolls.

CAP THIS POST

look I really do like the guy a lot

but I feel like he would "DO" something with Cred Forums. And what's best for Cred Forums has been what it's always been - to leave it alone

I'd rather have inept Japanese cute boy running Cred Forums than conniving albanian attention whore.

Hey Martin I'll show you my tits for $5k

hiro is good because he can't speak english and has no clue wtf we talking about

WEW LADS!

I don't know if you saw this,
But he eventually found out how much hiro paid moot for the site and he dropped his offer to 5 mil, which was hilarious

I'd sell this site for 5 million or 50 million desu

why did she have to go ;-;

If he buys it and leaves it alone, then okay

If he tries to make a profit then it's over