DONALD TRUMP LEADING IN COLORADO!!!

TELL ME! FUCKING TELL ME NOW! IF HE'S LOSING THE ELECTION!!!! TRUMP IS UP IN COLORADO!!!

BOOOOM THE HEADQUARTERS OF CTR EXPLODED WITH THIS NEW POL!

TRUMP IS WINNING BABY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc
youtube.com/watch?v=11nDqANBsLE
publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_BattlegroundStates_92916.pdf
i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/09/26/relco1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>yfw now that he has ohio and colorado all he needs is michigan and its fucking ogre

C A N T

>S T U M P

W O N T

>S T U M P

I shill for hill, but deep down inside, I know Trump will win

COfag here
Feels good, also have trouble believing it will last.

CO was one of the states Obeezer flooded mussies with and... ya know, Weed-lmao.

None shall find us wanting,

>mfw I live in ohio and my vote will put Trump over the top

Not to burst everyone's bubble, but that poll was conducted before Donald's complete flop of a debate performance. Take a look at the actually recent polls for a better perspective on the current state of the race. Now I'm ready for memes about CTR depositing a tiny amount of money into my bank account. Have your fun. Won't change facts, though.

Listen Co fag.
You have to do your part and start converting normies.

Print out the memes I know you have. And spread them to the real world.

I WAS GONNA VOTE FOR CLINTON BUT THEN I GOT HIGH

Trump will dominate this election wait till the next debate.
youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc

I hope this faggot gets hit by a bus

Wow. I actually expected him to drop after that last debate and rebound later. Should have known better than to doubt the God Emperor.

People don't like Trump. They like Shillary even less.

You figure it out.

Read the date at the bottom. This was before the debate. OP and everyone else in this thread is in denial and pretending like this is still relevant.

9/25

Time to be nervous again m8

He is the best!

youtube.com/watch?v=11nDqANBsLE

Yeah, and? The debate was on the 26th.

Praise kek

Show me a more recent poll m8

Even my friend who voted 2x for obongo is voting trump. Feelsgoodman. 719 here, where you at?

There's two more debates and Johnson won't actually get 13%, he only got 1.3% in 2012

Colorado is within reach

I still don't know anyone who voted for him in the primary. I still believe it was rigged as fuck

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Hey fellow CO-bro. We will MAGA! People saw what became of liberalized cities, they want Trump! The weed money is delicious but it brought in scores of degenerates.

>chatting with acquaintances
>one cuck mentions hillary and the trump tax returns
>tell him accountant-speak about taxes, he realizes he's dumb as shit
>desu I didn't even look at trump's return just shilling
>talk about MAGA
>he gets triggered
>he says "make america white again" and goes full "das rayciss"
>ask him what trump ever did that was racist
>no response
>just repeats blah blah white people some more

Wrong. Trump is a love him or hate him guy. Only reason people would vote shillary is not-trump. No one likes cunton. She has the personality of a used mop.

>CTR EXPLODED
die bitch mentally illery cunton

Sorry, this is gonna hurt:
publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_BattlegroundStates_92916.pdf

i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/09/26/relco1.pdf

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

FUCK YEAH

You realize Cuck Johnson pulls more support away from Hillary than he does Trump, right? Him losing support would actually be bad for Trump.