Is Trump trying to lose?

Why else would Trump making these fatal mistakes this late in the game? He didn't call out the moderator for asking unfair questions during the debate. He was inarticulate and didn't frame himself as a candidate of positive change. He kept on calling that one Miss Universe contestant fat in a time that he can't afford to lose female voters. Is Trump trying to lose at this point or is he just stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/six.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Pz-Ptna92zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vNfizqdJnI4
courthousenews.com/2016/09/30/rape-allegations-refiled-against-donald-trump.htm
cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
businessinsider.com/which-sexual-fantasies-are-normal-2014-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think he is super unpolished. That is part of his charm.

This week has been really fucking bad though.

If this sticks its basically over.

It's literally 20D chess with all memes aside
He knows he's going to win and he doesn't wanna use his end-game cards yet

Clinton has used all her end-game cards in a week
Cuban business shit, the spic cartel whore, and the tax returns/lack of paying income tax
That was her end-game combined with what she can still pay in ads, which is slowly becoming a hassle because she realizes she not only has to compete for swing states, but also protect democratic states like MI, WI, and even MN (even RI and NJ are within striking distance now).
And nevertheless, even taking all of this into consideration, Trump still has end-game trap cards and trump cards
This month is gonna be awesome
He still hasn't even started advertising, I'm in FL and I see maybe 2 Trump ads once in a while

I think he could recover but he'd have to walk a fine line and be prepared for literally anything they'll throw at him. That said, I really don't think Trump wants to recover. He sparked a populist movement that he himself doesn't seem to want to be at the helm of. When Fallon asked him why he wants to be president, it seemed really strange to me that he said "because I want to make a lot less money". It seemed like he doesn't want to let down his supporters but that he also doesn't want to be president.

YES.

Aren't you relived?

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

its going to be so satisfying to watch you 5D Chess memers squirm when Trump loses the independent vote in a landslide.

Do you think you'll admit that you were wrong? Or are you going to dig in your heels and bitch about how the system was """"rigged""""

he's playing northern chess

But I'm not
He's not losing the independent vote neither did I talk about because it's not a present issue (again, because he's winning it)

Independent doesn't mean being a neutered cuck
I'm a registered indp and I've been waiting for a candidate like this for a long time

I plan to quit my job so I don't pay taxes anymore. I plan to do what it takes to get imprisoned and just meme in the courtroom that I want to go to prison so taxpayers can pay for my free food and shelter. Hopefully this inspires other hopeless losers like me.

>concern trolling

Fuck off, CTR kike.

an audacious, blustering nationalist?

Trump is like Perot without the IQ or any semblance of a plan.

>Is Trump trying to lose?

A

Would you rather Trump or Trudeau

He was just lazy in his prep

His kids are helping his campaign, no way will he throw it

My plan is to pretend to be transgendered so I get sent to a women's prison.

Then I'll pretty much have free license to rape them.

But what if they all have that plan

FUCKING

>election is literally a month away
>he's pulling this implosion shit AGAIN

donald pls

Trump isn't playing 5D chess.
He isn't feigning unpreparedness.
He isn't waiting for the right time to strike.

He's just a regular moron, who proves that when we take the old saying "anyone can be president" literally we wind up with unprepared ignoramuses getting votes from delusional ignoramuses.

>muh 1000D chess

It's not going anywhere. Trump already has the voters who are interested in a chaotic overthrow of the current system. Meanwhile, everyone else is looking at him as a crazy North Korea-esque dictator with tons of baggage. Who's to say he didn't initially run to mass-market his brand to the American conservative community?

in america it's supposed to be special lgbqq prison

LEAF

Yes, is there a problem?
I've seen the effects of Globalism since the late 80s and never saw the 90s with rose tinted glasses like everyone else did, and finally comes the person who aligns with me and a fucking leaf CTR is talking shit?

>t. Romney in a landslide

well, its better that he learns this lesson from the 1st debate, we will see how the other 2 go.

I maintain that if he keeps hammering that he is lowering taxes, preventing jobs from leaving, and protecting the 1st and 2nd amendments he has this in the bag.

Trump has no strategy to deal with hostile moderation Hillary has none either.

Moderator is hostile to Trump only.
Hahahah I hate Drumpf now look how stupid he wuz.

dual citizen actually, BC and CA

Hope I get to cancel out your vote

Many people believe he is simply a shill for Hillary. To help her get elected. That they are secretly close friends. And Trump will be compensated handsomely for his participation in the conspiracy. That he really does not want to be President.

That meme is quite popular among the Bernie Bros. And every time Trump shits the bed, the meme comes back with a vengeance.

And who knows?

Cancel your own vote by killing yourself

He also didn't hammer Clinton with any of the tough questions.

Even now he's avoiding the obvious

>Clinton takes money from Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia funded 9/11

That's enough to end any political career.

>Bill Clinton has been accused of 17 different women of everything from groping to rape.

Also enough to end this contest.

It's really fucking weird that he isn't calling her out on the tough stuff. Waiting to the last debate is the wrong strategy.

I honestly think he's a shill and a plant. He never wanted to win.

Yes, he's trying to throw the presidency to Hillary.

I warned you people last year. I even said save this post. Trump was going to create a polarized America, alongside Hillary, both leading you to slaughter, then he'll throw the presidency at the last minute to Hillary, both of them are doing the same shit and as a tax dodging businessman, he's the kind of asshole who benefits from the policies and ideas that Hillary will put in place and the kind of deadly politics she's played all her life.

Do you really think voting has been legit since the 70's?

But (((they)) have you running scared of immigration, of left vs right, of each other, of the opposite gender, of everything, so you will do anything to create factions against each other, black vs white, poor vs rich etc.

Hillary will win, save my post and Trump is going to throw the election on purpose, like I said a year ago.

Trump will lose.

>Bill Clinton has been accused of 17 different women of everything from groping to rape.
So wait. Now we're just supposed to believe rape accusations without any substantial evidence?

I know you'll accuse the left of hypocrisy, but the law is the law. Don't act like a hypocrite yourself.

hes there to pander to the undecided...not to mock the clinton fans nor pander to those whom are locked in to vote for him

he has to act in a way that is presidential

only mistake being made is you for doubting him.

>So wait. Now we're just supposed to believe rape accusations without any substantial evidence?

Yes. The left says "listen and believe." Those are the rules

Also, the Clinton's actually settled out of court with one of Bill's victims, which is 100% proof of his guilty. No one settles if they are innocent.

Once again, another leaftard idiot is BTFO

KYS

America is fucked either way

fuck u burgers feel the pain we're feeling

The mistake is that he's neither acting presidential nor calling out his leftist opponents on their bullshit. In fact he even admits to that, saying "I went easy on Hillary because..."

>No one settles if they are innocent.
That's a retarded line of thought. Civil cases are expensive and damaging to a public figure. If the settlement is less than your projected legal fees, it only makes sense to settle.

Again, don't be a fucking hypocrite. It just invalidates your argument and drags your discourse down to the same level as the Libruls.

He has narcissistic personality disorder. He can't control these destructive impulses. He is basically a adult with the mentality of a very intelligent 6 year old.

You can read up on the condition here. It describes his personality to a tee.

halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/six.html

>making excuses for a rapist
>just settle goyim

No innocent person settles.

BTFO x2

kys

Meanwhile Clinton is a full blown psychopath, which is far more dangerous for everyone involved.

just like every other "adult" who uses Cred Forums

Cred Forums should be banned for our own good

the irony of those wanting Cred Forums deleted is the same argument applies to Cred Forums and the rest of the Internet, and really, the internet addicts in general compared to the rest of the world pre-Internet addiction

I think he has still got this. He paints himself as an actual person and that will come through to people who want to vote for a person and not a politician.

No point in arguing with you, but its really discouraging that there are people on my side who are this ignorant about the law.

You're the person that the media points to when they want to make out entire movement look ignorant, emotional and invalid.

I've been a Democrat for a decade and decided to vote for him. MY grandfather has been one since world war two and refuses to vote for Hillary. That's how bad their candidate is.

>and even MN

lol na bro. i live here. its going to clinton

You have no argument.

In the legal profession there is a term called "preponderance of evidence." What this means is that you have an overwhelming, irrefutable body of evidence.

So if one person accuses him of rape, it can be dismissed. Maybe she's a liar?

But when 17 different people accuse someone, and then that same person settles out of court with one of those 17 accusers, for a VERY large sum of money, that person is certainly guilty.

This is how preponderance of evidence works.

I'm glad I could school you today once again.

BTFO x3

KYS

At least she has the self control to not do stupid shit.

Now you're just taking a piss

You have no argument and have been thoroughly refuted to the point of humiliation

BTFOX x4

KYS

I wish Trump was like 20 years younger. I blame his recent gaffes and debate loss on his age. You can't really expect a 70 year old man to be extremely witty in a debate or remember everything about his opponent

Go home ctr

Not saying bill is innocent, but there are definitely instances where settlements cost the defendant less than even a successful defense in court

You're a goddamn retard.

"preponderance of evidence" means "more than half of the evidence in in favor of one side."

It's the standard used in civil trials. It is not a concept used in criminal trials. Criminal trials use the standard of "beyond reasonable doubt"

The fact that you are so confident in your retardation is hilarious.

He's really fucking stupid

>"preponderance of evidence" means "more than half of the evidence in in favor of one side."

Exactly the detailed example I provided.

Do try and keep up you illiterate moron.

No, you said quote "overwhelming, irrefutable body of evidence."

That's not "more than 50%"

No innocent person settles.
No innocent person creates a long gag order for their victim

And then there's this...

>16 other women

The man is guilty as fuck. He seriously has a problem and is a serial, sexual predator.

Doesn't he have the worst week ever for the past 52 weeks?

>Independent voters
>Actually voting this election
The amount of "Fuck both sides" is proof that they won't flock to Hillary. People under 30 don't vote anyways.

>"more than 50%"

17 accusers and an out of court settlement is an overwhelming body of evidence.

Clinton is a serial sexual predator who has constantly assaulted women over the course of his entire political career. The man is literally a maniac.

don't bother

>No one settles if they are innocent

So Trump is guilty of the hundreds of crimes he has settled?

This describes him really well. Which more or less explains why he fails to argue for his policies instead of snapping at people who say bad things about him

I'll take your best argument.

Oh, that's right, you don't have one. That's because you support a sexual predator that victimizes women.

If you use that standard then Bill Clinton is guilty of rape.

>hundreds

CTR GTFO

You don't even know what you're saying anymore, you're just hammering random words. Hidden, blocked, goodbye. :^)

the media has demonized Trump and he really hasn't done much to reverse it

If you exist in a Cred Forums bubble it might seem like people are fed up with both candidates, but that really isn't the case with normies. People want a politician. Clinton is a politician. Trump isn't.

so Clinton is married to a criminal while Trump literally is a criminal?

I'm not replying to myself and using the word "racist" every other post. I legitimately wonder if Trump actually wants to win this for us.

No, Clinton is also a criminal and a murderer.

Also, you are literally excusing the crimes of rape and sexual assault. Which makes you total human garbage.

What is worse? A man who cheats on his taxes or a man who has sexually assaulted 17 different women?

Yeah, now you understand why you're human garbage. I'm glad this could be enlightening for you.

>Putting your tail between your legs and running.

This happens to people when they get BTFO

Yes. Clinton is guilty of covering up and silencing rape victims on behalf of her husband.

Trump is guilty of not letting blacks rent in the 60s and contract disputes.

Not all crimes are created equal.

>People want a politician.

yeah thats why hillary cant even fill half a school gym while giving low energy 20 min rallies every 3 days.....

go home CTR you r drunk

Silly me, I forgot clinton is also guilty of high treason.

Something people used to get executed for.

Clinton has never been formally accused in a court of law of rape.

Trump has, by an underage girl, no less.

Rape is a crime, leaf.

Cred Forums degenerates actually care about "rape" accusations

Undecideds and independents don't go to rallies

They sit on their ass until november and do whatever the media tells them to, if they can be bothered to vote. The mainstream media paints Trump as Hitler, so as far as they are concerned, Trump is Hilter.

>or is he just stupid

of course he is, any intelligent person would realize this after hearing Trump talk for a minute. Still he could have easily destroyed Hillary if he had stayed focused. I mean why does he go on about his 10 year old son and his computers, "cyber" and how hard it is to do when asked about cyber security when he has the perfect opportunity to bash Hillary.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pz-Ptna92zQ
He goes rambling on about something he clearly hasn't a clue about rather than pointing out Hillary's Email server disaster. He missed a lot of moments like this because he was nervous/not preparing/too much coke whatever it was get it in order Don I want to see the bitch die on the podium

Trump has done illegal business with Cuba.
youtube.com/watch?v=vNfizqdJnI4

Cred Forums is full of perverts and always has been

they see this as a plus.

Even the anti trump 4channers would probably be OK with raping a little girl if they knew they could get away with it

Cred Forums is the absolute scum of society. Come on, I've been here for 7 years, get some self-awareness of how shitty the people who come here are .

When we're in our 40's we will regret ever coming to Cred Forums as a teenager, and wish imageboards were banned when we still had a chance to become healthy adults.

i just wish Trump wins so everyone who has been attacking trump supporters won't get away with the crimes they made, imagine if Trump loses? They gonna hang them all

I'll admit that i was wrong if Hillary wins
I'll be very disheartened and hate the US if she wins but I'll admit I was wrong
wrong that I thought americans weren't so stupid that they would actually get fooled into believing that hillary isn't corrupt and has their best interest in mind
and fooled into believing that trump is a racist mysoginist

but luckily that's not going to happen
you can see the movement across the world.
I don't think trump started this movement but there's a movement no doubt
people or "normies" are sick of political correctness and being too scared to step on any toes
they're tired of globalism and people pretending that every viewpoint and idea is not only valid but correct
you can see this in Brexit and the other countries that want to leave the EU
you can see nationalism on a rise everywhere
Trump came to the stage exactly on time and he is going to win IN A LANDSLIDE

truth

My fucked up sister has voted for the dem every time since 2004. But my gf caught her in her bathroom last week masturbating to a pic of Trump.

So something is going on here.

the 4channer is basically the Jew.

this whole culture "chan culture" was BUILT BY KIKES and it has infected us with the mind of the kike

shutting down chans would be the best thing that could happen.

Honestly there's a reason sane adults always have found chans disgusting, and it isn't because they're brainwashed, it's because WE are SHITTY PEOPLE.

just fucking admit this and fuck off from politics , all of use should.

>>So wait. Now we're just supposed to believe rape accusations without any substantial evidence?

>Yes. The left says "listen and believe." Those are the rules

Then you must believe this:

>MANHATTAN (CN) - A woman who says Donald Trump raped her at a private sex party when she was 13 years old refiled a lawsuit against him Friday, two weeks after voluntarily dismissing a suit based on the same claims.
> The new complaint, filed in the federal court in Manhattan, restates plaintiff Jane Doe's claims of the earlier lawsuit. Namely, that she was lured by a recruiter to summer parties hosted by co-defendant Jeffrey Epstein at an Upper East Side mansion on East 71st St., tied to a bed and forcibly raped by Trump, who slapped her with an open hand and told her he would do whatever he pleased with her.
> Jane Does goes on to claim that after Epstein also forcibly raped her, he and Trump bickered over who should have taken the minor plaintiff's virginity.
> The original complaint was accompanied by two declarations.
> The first declaration, signed by Jane Doe herself, detailed Trump's alleged "savage sexual attack" on the then-13-year-old plaintiff.
> The second declaration was signed by pseudonymous Tiffany Doe, who said she was hired by Jeffrey Epstein throughout the 1990s to recruit adolescent women to attend the billionaire's parties.
> Tiffany Doe claims she convinced the then-13-year-old plaintiff to attend the parties as a means to break in to New York's professional modeling world. In her declaration, Tiffany Doe says she witnessed four sexual encounters in which Jane Doe was forced to have sex with Trump, and two encounters involving the plaintiff and Jeffrey Epstein.

courthousenews.com/2016/09/30/rape-allegations-refiled-against-donald-trump.htm

we care about fair play

This is a car thread. Hillary shills are being paid to sway your vote away from trump. Trump is put emperor god and he is going to make America great again do not fall for car bait. This is not a drill Hillary shills and ctr and reddit are invading pop and trying to make people vote Hilary. Do not let the corrupt bitch who wants war with Russia to win. We all want trump anyone e who says otherwise is a ctr fag do not give them attention. Once again do not bite ctr bait and remember always vote trump and maga

Hillary threw everything she had at him. Her gun is empty for the next debate. He hasn't even begun.

It's going to be fucking bloody

>raping
implying it wasn't consensual even if it was true
which it isn't

you have to be more than gullible to believe the legitimacy in some woman waiting for so long just to finally decide to go public with her "rape" as soon as Trump wins the republican nomination

yeah... it's all just a coincidence

There's only been one debate, calm down. He waited until his opponent unleaded the first attach against him- his "disrespect" for women, so that when it comes time, he can unleash a shitstorm against her about Bill and his actual disrespect for women. Unlike her argument however, he has actual evidence that can lock him away instead of just hearsay for "fact checkers" to prove

i think i shall laugh at this for years

>im undecided so i wont go to a politician's rally to hear his message for myself

you know,if you enter "hillary is" into the youtube search bar, it autocompletes your query based on popular searches and it gives you:

hillary is sick
hillary is ill
hillary is done
hillary is a lier (sic)
hillary is a career criminal

etc etc

THESE are what the normie masses are seaching for. The video of hillary fainting on 9/11 easily has like 20 million views combined on youtube. Her rally videos gets > 80% downvotes and less than 10k views. Trump's rallies get like 200k views and ~80% upvotes in contrast.

The average viewer of MSM is like age 65 and above. Literally nobody in the younger informed crowd trusts the MSM. Trump has a >20% lead in independents based on a recent poll. He is going to win in a landslide. Your shilling sucks.

still doesn't change the fact that the average Cred Forums poster fantasizes about all sorts of sick shit and wouldn't resist the temptation to do it if they could get away with it.

I'm not telling you to stop, just stop being involved in politics and remain a loser like the rest of us.

Gee, you think nobody waiting till Bill Clinton was president till they accused him of rape?

Was Infowars printing Bill Clinton "RAPE" t-shirts when Bush or Obama was running for president?

Really makes you think, dunnit?

Is that really from occupy Democrats? At this point we so far into Poe's Law it's impossible to tell.

average
i'd say there are maybe 20 legitimate pedophiles on this board
and most everyone else tells them to kill themself whenever they reveal their degeneracy

Cred Forums = rape fantasies, trap porn, cuck porn, and blossoming pedos

Nobody gives a shit about Bill's scandals except for the people already supporting Trump. I can't even believe Trump is attacking Bill when he could be hammering Hillary over that rapist she defended in court or female Clinton foundation employees being paid less than their male couterparts. Yet another reason I believe Trump is trying to lose while making it seem like he isn't.

wtf
no one thinks Bill Clinton raped anybody... he had an affair, that's what the scandal was
im sure plenty of people accused him of rape, as I'm sure every famous male has been accused of, but no one takes those claims seriously

just like no one should take the claims that Trump raped someone 100 years ago seriously

I don't know what it's from tbf, but that's rare enough for me to save and stash into the dank pepe folder

>just looked up Poe's Law

How long have you been trapped here?

imagine how much better the world would have been without imageboards?

Hell, imagine if the Internet was heavily restricted, or just simply banned from home use, along with TV

we'd have the ACTUAL right-wing paradise Cred Forums fantasizes about. the Unabomber is 100% right. fuck "internet freedom", we were freer with the internet not existing at all.
the INTERNET IS THE PROBLEM

>read turner diaries

the people who complain the most about degeneracy are themselves the biggest degenerates, because they can make themselves feel better by acting righteous behind the screen.

so no, I'd say at least 60% of Cred Forums is a pedo or has some other deviant fetish, and a guilty conscience. (this includes me).

We're all shitty people, either we must accept it or we have to find a way to destroy the web of filth

like in the 80s? the world was pretty degenerate by then

His performance in the 1st debate will make more sense in a month when the 2nd and 3rd have completed the trilogy.

The debates are the movie adaptation of his campaign. Act 1 was Primary Trump.

^This

How do we know for sure Trump isn't actually controlled opposition and his whole 8D chess game isn't actually to fool Republican voters?

I can't tell if you'e being satirical now, or are a bot

also, I've never read Turner diaries. are you saying I should, or being facetious?

>expecting Romney to win
Everyone knew Obongo was going to win that year.

lookitup

>along with TV

TV was as bad as Cred Forums says, it's just that Cred Forums doesn't realise the internet, including Cred Forums, is just the successor to TV and even worse

that's the same bullshit argument faggots try to use when they say
>if you hate homosexuality you must be a closet gay
>hurr durr this is psychology and I am right!

and it may be true that most here are degenerate
I think actual pedophiles are a small number
I can definitely say I'm not degenerate in any way though

Yes forget everything you've learned here, stop questioning your superiors, and shut it down you filthy goyim.

that's the same bullshit argument faggots try to use when they say
>if you hate homosexuality you must be a closet gay
>hurr durr this is psychology and I am right!

and it may be true that most here are degenerate
I think actual pedophiles are a small number
I can definitely say I'm not degenerate in any way though
so I can be disgusted by degeneracy all I want

I live in mn and everyone I talk to is leaning trump

and thus I have every right to be disgusted by degeneracy

His job has always been to make Hillary look more appealing. He's doing great.

I'll dig my heels in and bitch about how America is almost as pathetic as Canada.

why did we deserve to learn the truth, if we never actually DID anything with it other than bitch and go on being the perfect goyim?

Any bit of actual "redpill" would lead one who cares out of Cred Forums and into books, and real life action.

clearly we all don't care.

also I think you're a bot, because your responses come way too fast to be a thought out human poster.

>Is Trump trying to lose?
Of course he is. If you havent realized by now that Trump is a Clinton plant, then theres really no hope for you

ted kaczynski never said that. re-read his manifesto cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt

for anyone who hasn't read it yet, might I at least recommend reading his views on liberalism. spot-on

>"Brexit BTFO! XDXDXD"

you first

you're as bad as anyone else on the chans, the "neckbeard" insult probably describes you in at least some respect too

THIS

Fucking law of polarity all the way.

follow the money

If you cared to read my posts I don't support Trump.

Is he fucking 70?? Wow

nonecares

are you intentionally using backwards meme arrows, or is your script malfunctioning?

Cred Forums help. Everyone's flags disappeared and I don't know what do.

>cyber

Fucking cringed hard

Fucking meme magick that's what.

REDSILVERJ did a really interesting YouTube video about trump being controlled opposition. I didn't believe it at first but every time he goes forward in the polls he does or says something to really fuck it up.
I want him to be honourable, I want him to win but I don't know if that's the case.
He could have easily put Clinton to the sword in the first debate even if she was cheating, he let her get away with so much, it didn't make any sense to me.

The thought of having that corrupt hag as president is too depressing to bare, I really hope we're all not being taken for cunts again by the elite.

you're one of those "memetic warfare" bots from 8gag aren't you

This might be hard for you to understand, but South Park is a comedy show. They deliberately pervert the truth because their primary goal is to cause laughter, not portray the world accurately.

This is why it would be unwise to base your opinions on what comedians are saying.

Simpler explanation: he doesn't understand that he CAN lose. This might be just hubris on his part; it might be that he's got an October Surprise planned; my money is on him not knowing that the Russians were going to get CAUGHT breaking into the state election systems.

followthemoney

Why would they need trump to do that hillary would have won against jeb and kasich easily

It's a plan with no motive and no purpose. And even if he was a plant they've awakened populist nationalism AND populist socialism in our versions political wings; - Hillary win doesn't really matter the establishment is already in terminal decline. Winning now or in 2020 makes no difference.

Also the president is just one piece of a puzzle people are way to obsessed with the presidential election when it's not even close to the most important

>hillary is america

First result.
Wew, hillary is finished and bankrupt for sure

I have such a paraphilia. And no guilty, because in the real world I'm a pretty nice human being.

businessinsider.com/which-sexual-fantasies-are-normal-2014-10

I can asure you from getting to know young (20-30) men throughout the years, hebephilia and ephebophilia are quite common fantasies. But they're just that, fantasies used by the psyche to explore in the safety of the imagination what you would never dare do in the real world.

do you think that higher interests / money were behind the very inception of Cred Forums?

Not talking about the obvious shilling on both sides (clinton/trump) of the past year, I mean imageboards in general.

I believe so. "memes" aren't as organic as people say , they're just manufactured counterculture just like the hippies.

We've all been deceived. Cred Forums was never good. Us, the Cred Forums users are every bit as evil as the elites we hate, and this was the plan all along.

>old man won't vote for woman
woah really makes me ponder

the Internet is phasing out the "real world" as per the Masonic elite's singularity plan for us.

What were once fantasies are being pushed into reality, as the two become the same. See the VR trend, social media, pokemon GO etc.

it's witchcraft. It's the "great work"

Quads confirm it. Clintons a rapist.

>(You)
>ephebophilia
being attracted to womanly features, such as boobs and wide hips is never wrong
if those features happen to be on a 16 year old that isn't degenerate

and if you only fantasize about something you're not a degenerate
not even pedophiles
but if a pedophile actually plans on carrying out something or actively consume cp than that's a different story

That's an interesting point of view.

You reminded me of something only tangentially related:
I know someone who wanted to live in the world of Pokemon, badly. He meditated and meditated, visualized every day for weeks, as hard and as immersive as he could. He imagined a world in which young people hunted pokemon on the streets, in which raising pokemons was a normal activity for the masses.

And some months later Pokemon GO was a thing.

That's Alchemy.

And that's not what that means at all.

I agree 100%.

i think the influence of memes is a sign of how far our culture has been entwined with the internet.

we're all in a symbiotic relationship with the internet, and its only accelerating

it is like a prosthetic the economy is depending on

trump is a piece of shit

hillary is garbage

life will go on, and we will descend further into the mechanics of something beyond the grasp of our control

towards the transcendental object at the end of time

>everywhere I happen to look
>I see plenty a' shill
>they own Cred Forums & Facebook
>I guess I have to vote Hill

I dnno m8
I've been there when memes were invented
I've invented or developed a few myself

Why do americans use card game metaphors for every competition they need to explain? What's worse is they usually get so engrossed in it and lose their train of thought only to end up just spewing card game garbage.

Trudeau.

He's got a history of bullshit libel lawsuits and he's pledged to make it easier for plaintiffs to win a libel suit. That's the exact opposite of protecting the First Amendment.

I do meet plenty of fed-up-with-both types outside the internet. The big difference I see is that when I get off the Internet I run into more actual Hillary supporters.

that's just 4channers because were mostly nerd gamers who played tons of pokemon or magic or yugioh as kids

lmao... CTR shill... please tell me again how KILLARY did such a great job.

Repeating what she heard in her earpiece (hearing aid?) isn't enough.

>fucked up sister
>masturbating to Trump

Yeah something is going on here, man. I think you need to figure it out

She didn't. But Trump needs to win in a landslide if he wants this. Talking like a moron about "cyber" and "nuclear" and reinforcing every negative stereotype about himself in front of a national audience is not helping him one bit.

>Undecideds and independants don't go to rallies

See pic. How many undecideds and independants want regular text message updates from Donald? Or, hell, ANY politician?

The man has Twitter; he has a website; he can post his proposals somewhere where I can read them at my leisure without having to surround myself with a bunch of his rabid fans.

>The mainstream media paints Trump as Hitler

If he didn't want to be painted as Hitler, perhaps he shouldn't have promised torture and internment camps?

he is going to win anyway

Source?

Trump = asshole what dont you understand?

You shills are getting lazy

>promised torture

>Thinking the debates even matter this late into the game.

People are voting Hillary either because they ALWAYS vote democrat or because she is a woman. Nothing will change their mind.

People are voting Trump because either they like the fact he isn't another overly robotic talking head, or they just don't want Hillary to win no matter what.

People made up their minds fucking months ago.

Only Julian Assange can save us now.