HILLARY CLINTON HAS QUIT NEVADA!!!!

HILLARY CLINTON HAS QUIT NEVADA!!!!

LANDSLIDE IS COMING!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFJ4xF4aPko
google.com/amp/observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=NDWL6HlXtw0
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
youtube.com/watch?v=z_s4yhTmJz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Woot woot

>sliding gleefully into the oval office
election conceded?

I cant tell if these are real. They make it sound like they're losing so badly they shouldn't even try. How does this help them?

>Shillary
>No money
Maybe if they spent less on CTR they could afford a fucking bus

>donate money
>receive free sticker

doesnt seem very free to me

ha nevada hates her probably, the city would have probably paid for it if you would of asked.

>Didn't have the budget for it
How about using that Clinton Cash

This is what happens when you pay actors millions of dollars to do a shitty ad for you.

If they said they had plenty of money already and everything is fine do you think anyone would send them money?

YES YES MAGA CTR BTFO

Numerous numbers of the same repeating order confirm a clear and present victory for Donald Trump, how will fellow anons be celebrating?

WHERE'S THAT GOD DAMN DANCING GUY WITH SHADE GLASSES AND A BOOT.gif

FUCK

Already did it's gone

>Hillary Clinton can't manage her campaign money
>But hillshills say trump can't when he is ahead of schedule and under budget

faggots

>sliding gleefully into the oval orifice
MEME

Kek

The bitch is worth £billions and she won't even spring for the cost of some flyers?

Campaigns do this shit all the time, and it's often more self-defeating than they care to admit. If a campaign is under scrutiny for the way it's neem using funds then the classic "if you don't donate we'll lose" pitch looks like an admission of guilt.
Especially in this case, when the Hillary campaign's narrative for the last two years has been that she was inevitably going to win in a landslide.

I just saw Donald Trump gleefully sliding into the oval office with his magnificent body in my mind.

Thanks, Hillary!

>We're 37 days from Donald Trump sliding gleefully into the Oval Office

feels good man

>cancel his trips
sounds more like a lie they are telling to get more money

JUST SLIDE MY GLEEFUL SHIT UP SENPAI

WHAT IS GOING ON, CALL PERSUASIONMAN

It's called a fundraising tactic you fucking idiot

How much is mail in The US?

With postage, the cost of sticker, envelope, man hours to post could it cost her more if you only gave $1

WOW, so Hillary is fear mongering her supporters in order to send her money even though she is "winning", gotten millions of dollars from special interests, and is worth millions of dollars herself? WHAT SCANDAL I'M SURE THE MEDIA WILL SPEND THE NEXT WEEK DISCUSSING THIS.

Why is Hillary just giving up on some states? She's raising tons of money from her Jew donors.

Unless... some of it isn't going to her campaign costs

>send us some of your wages
>we will send you a free sticker
>free
>sticker

WHO /GLEEFUL SLIDERS/ HERE?

I wonder how she has blown through all her money, then think about David Brock or whoever it was that managed like 12 different groups, would shuffle funds between them and get himself a 15% cut every time it moved.

It's called a concentration of resources.

The Democrats already have strongholds in the majority of the electorate. They can afford to lose small states here and there.

The states, or rather, state that is critical to them however is Florida with it's 29 votes and swing state status. The Democrats cannot afford not to win Florida. It would be wise for Hillary to concentrate all her campaign assets there. Trump can make his play for smaller states like Nevada or Iowa - but the effort is worthy only so long as he can secure Florida. If Trump loses Florida, he loses the election, plain and simple. Conversely, Hillary is under threat without Florida, and very secure with it.

Gonna need to see the source

Girl I know is on the HRC payroll in NV
She said she got 20 new voter registrations yesterday, is that legal for her to do?

Just sign up for their fucking emails and you will be spammed with them. I still get emails from Dem shills for signing online petitions years ago.

Yes, report her to the FEC.

Tell the police Burger bro. If you care for her then make sure she doesn't get in trouble but stop her at the same time.

I think we broke reality, somebody call a physicist

what about Florida? Trump needs Florida.

Full screenshot please with sender, so I can Twitter spam it to shills

>MEME

PLEASE!!! Some .gif editing wizard remix the classic "Whites Win" .gif (the cartoon one with the white guy on an automated relay race track easily coasting past all obstacles) but shoop a smug trump face over the white guy and edit the text to be relevant...

would be fantastic. The best I can do is give you the faces...
>Trump mugs related

>>We're 37 days from Donald Trump sliding gleefully into the Oval Office

>WHAT IS GOING ON, CALL PERSUASIONMAN

TRUMP IS LIVING 24/7 RENT FREE INSIDE THE WITCH'S HEAD

LMAO RIP ROBERT "GODZILLA" CIALDINI

Campaign user here
Yesterday a sub group of foot soldiers doing door to door surveying discovered the Hillary camp was commiting voter fraud by registering voters at walmarts in poorer locations in Clark County. They were explicitly told to vote for Clinton.

The Nevada a Republican Party immediately cracked down on them. I also provided /cfg/ information linking this women from California pushing voter fraud. Looks like it was indeed related.

>ywn gleefully slide into the oval office

>She has quit Nevada
What?
How do we know that?

As someone who is slowly learning about your election, what about what she did is illegal?

So many trump shills on here today.

youtube.com/watch?v=JFJ4xF4aPko

I don't understand how literally begging for money could help any campaign, Trump's 'I don't even need this shit' stance on politics is so strong compared to this.

She's burning though it faster than JEB!.

Notice the same email is soliciting donations.

If you are responsible for registering voters you are not allowed to be on a candidates payroll. Which is what he implied.

Trump shills
>Trump shills
Trump shills
>Trump shills
Trump shills
>Trump shills
Trump shills
>Trump shills

I don't know what's sadder, that they have to bus in Californian's to "campaign" in Nevada because they can't find any Hillary supporters in Nevada itself, or the fact that they can't even raise enough money to do it.

Yeah I think Boomers are definitely on Trump's side, that being said Trump should easily win Florida & Nevada.

>most committed supporter
>first donation

Right...

I thought she had an airplane?

Right, gotcha. Thanks.

Lol thanks for this Italy, this is one of the funniest things I've seen on Cred Forums in a while.

who wants to bet that her donors told her that her poll numbers better go up and she gets more money?

hell, that's 7 million blown to hell.

Accomplished: nothing

huh the bong has a point.

We could donate to her campaign and force her to send it to insane addresses which would cost her tons of money.

$0.49 for a stamp. Having people driving around with stickers could be worth the loss for a campaign, though.

None of us are paid to shill for him. We do it bc we are behind his ideas.

I want to believe this is real but haven't been able to confirm it outside of this image yet. Anyone else have proof this email is real?

>We're 37 days from Donald Trump sliding gleefully into the Oval Office.
Lmao, even they know Trump has already won

This. Nevada is 6 electoral votes. There is absolutely no reason for her to put more effort than it's worth into it if it's currently a statistical dead heat. I imagine the Trump campaign feels the same way.

Just don't donate via credit cards, those Shillary Campaign people overcharge from your $25 donation and continually hit it until you've unwittingly donated $98.75 or $99.50 to Shillary.
They keep the amount below $100 to avoid fraud charges:
google.com/amp/observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/amp/
I'm surprised this isn't featured at a higher level of absolute rage

Hi CTR. Just in case you werent aware, we are aware that Bill Clinton is responsible for Trumps legal tax rebate. Say thanks for us! Its like you want Trump to win...

SliDIN G

GlEefullLy

GODZILLA BUTTBLASTED BY TRUMP-DILBERTMAN MASTER PERSUADER BROS, confirmed

The plane is only for herself, medical staff, and the hand picked reporters that are the only media people she talks to

we could donate $1, then determine how much it would cost for her to send the sticker

that way, if we could make it so it's like, 99 cents for the sticker to ship, that would be pretty awesome, or even more money, which would be pretty awesome cuz it would cost her a ton of money.

Nevada is a bellweather state. It has the highest rate of voting for the winning presidential candidate at 96%.

If Trump makes NV go red it sends a strong signal everywhere else.

The other Bellweather state is Ohio.

Where was that chart that shows the rediculous amount of money she pours into buying the media?

Is the $1 option red for a reason. like if you only donate a dollar you're a Trump supporter?
Is the damage control on Cred Forums by CTR bankrupting the Clinton Foundation are we actually making a difference?

That reads like these fucking emails from some Arabian prince who wants to gift you one billion dollars because his stepmom is poisoning him.

Sounds kinky

>foreigners shilling for Trump

IDGAF about Brexit,seriously

Stickers are probably paid already, and when they run out of stickers they will not print more if there's no profit in it for them.

Or maybe they are retarded like you.

Or. Or. Or. Or. they're pretending to need money to get money.
>You retards

>not going to Nevada
Why?

>oy vey goys we need more shekels or its anudda shoah!

No, this is pretty standard. They probably even never intended to go to Nevada.

>500 million dollars for your campaign
>we dont have any more money to campaign in the last month

Did she fuck up harder than Jeb?

This?

fixed that pic

Florida is looking real good for trump right now

They don't give two shits about Nevada.

Unless they've lost Florida or Ohio in which case they need to run up the numbers. But they're just racking in free money for FL OH

BOO go vote.

>Unless they've lost Florida or Ohio

she literally did

>spends millions on an internet shitposting group
>can't afford a fucking bus

0.05 shackles deposited

Hahaha look at those donation amounts, her highest button is Trumps lowest button. She must really be struggling to raise any money from average voters.

I like it

Didn't she already pull out of Ohio?

No money

I mean I'll donate but I want to see the sticker first

You fucking burgers had better make this shit happen.

SUDDENLY I CAN'T REMEMBER ALL MY TEENAGE FEELINGS

No, they haven't, because the early voting will continue piling in and more importantly the state is currently Blue in polling.

If the trends hold up in FL for early voting and we have actual democratic choice, sure maybe. But if (((they))) have as much control as we think she's already won.

Ohio Nevada and Colorado are gone for Shitler.

Florida and Pennsylvania are now where it's at.

Maybe if her campaign used money strategically instead of dumping an anti-Trump ad onto every commercial break on every channel she'd have enough money for a fucking bus. Her campaign is almost as wasteful as Jebs

>poster in Spanish
Fucking hell

>Hillary, the candidate who has spent several hundred millions dollars campaigning so far, who literally has multiple billionaires and multi-billion dollar corporations backing her, as well as mult-trillion dollar banks
>can't afford to bus people :(
>And needs YOUR money :(
>gibe money huehueheu :(

>liberals will fall for this like the gullible retards they are

Polling doesn't mean shit when actual votes show Trump winning, especially in early voting, which Trump is the first to do.

look at that wet fart of a number for the democrats

aleppo steal em!

Why don't we send her 1 dollar en masse so that they have to spend more money on sending out those stickers than they actually gained?

Why is no one reacting to this?

EXPOSED VOTER FRAUD MADE THEM GIVE UP NEVADA!

Most people vote on the day of so, yes, it matters.

I'm surprised Trump hasn't actively been tweeting out to vote early and vote bigly.

We'll have enough shackles pretty soon for the entire corrupt gang in washington

Hillary is done

No, most people vote early voting.

We have been in Nevada faggot

How is the possible for Hillary Clinton to not have enough money
What the fuck

>we'll send you a free sticker

>we just didn't have the budget to pay for it
OVER BUDGET

BEHIND SCHEDULE

IS OFTEN CONFUSED

How and why the fuck is this not bigger news?

C'mon CTR, you can shill better than that

It's almost like you're giving up.

You mean I can get paid for Trumpposting? Where I sign up?

your flag is awesome

heh

Your a patriot harry

p-pls post a timestamped picture of your penis if you mean it
:o

That's right - she needs more money or your "team" may lose

Send her all you have - get a loan if you have to

She's counting on you....

How the hell don't they have the budget for that? It doesn't seem like it would be terribly expensive.

She did, i'm in Columbus and I have never seen this many trump signs before.

SATAN CONFIRMS

It's probably just that one branch couldn't pay for it, not the campaign as a whole desu. But even then, the campaign HQ could have just budgeted them a little more cash for that instead of trying to jew the supporters for even more.

I think it's less that they're quitting Nevada and more that Hillary is hemorrhaging cash so badly that she's begging for more

Are your a girl/girlish boy?

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

>currently blue in polling

Within the MOE and because of a few very suspicious polls after a month of Trump leading there

The early voting has Trump so far in the lead that it would literally require all the Democrats to have waited until October to bother voting in order for them to catch up

>californians

I wish we could give that state to mexico

That Hillary is begging for more money to keep doing thisI wouldn't be surprised if dumping massive amounts of cash on ads wasn't some kind of scheme where the candidate is scratching the backs of the media to get their friendship though

Kek. This

Hi Obongo

Yes (2nd) but I'm light skinned so Cred Forums doesn't like me :

brown nips, you're in the pits

they're jsut trying to embezzle more money at this point, they already know they will lose

post those #SuppleHills of yours, bluehair

once you go white you never walk right :^]

costa rica is the best american province

I thought the police were cracking down on clowns in public.

>sticker
Maybe .10-.15 cents in when purchased in bulk
>envelope
Maybe .5-.10 cents when purchased in bulk
>man hours
Volunteers

Postage is going to be the most expensive part... by the time a sticker is in your hands they kept .20-.30 cents of your donation and now have you added to their registration list

trump probably wont win
give me any reason after losing the fuck out of the debate that he has a chance

Every leaf I've banged has been a tender lover. :)

That's a neat flag.

thanks Americuba

Holy RARE

This isn't even taking into account the tax scandal yet.

>can't even manage a campaign
>wants to manage the whole USA
kek

I like Bhutan.

What tax scandal, the fact that Trump dodged taxes, or the fact that Hillary did the same thing?

It's not a very big scandal if both candidates did it. The question boils down to who cares more.

youtube.com/watch?v=NDWL6HlXtw0

WE'RE GONNA SLIDE IT IN

RIGHT TO THE TOP

SLIDE IT IN

TRUMP AIN'T EVER GONNA STOP

Haha, pathetic.

Leave Costa Rica alone, leaf. It's where Jurassic Park is.

No one can hear you scream in space.

>this much damage control

man hours are free (volunteers)
cost of sticker (super cheap in high quantities)
postage probably biggest cost but not that much (flatrate for hillary campaign, entities that cause lots of mail can make deals about the cost with postal service i assume)
envelope (same as all the rest quantity makes it cheap, also wouldn't i be convenient to provide super cheap envelopes as a hidden campaign donation? some of her peeps surely own some companies)

so after all she will probaly making a few cents per dollar one dollar donations. but that's not what they are there for. if provided with 3 options, a cheap one, a moderate one and an expensive one most people consider the moderate one appropriate.
so it provides the impression that every donation is welcome (pro hillary grassroots yay) thereby increasing the number of peeps willing to donate (we must do sumting/ shillary needs even 1 dollar people now) whilst assuring that most who are inclined to donate will chip in at least 5 dollars.

So this is why he released tax returns from 1995. He's fucking brilliant.

MR PRESIDENT YOU'RE WINNING SO MUCH.
WE'RE SICK AND TIRED OF IT. COULD YOU LOSE EVEN A LITTLE BIT?

>Please clap.
>We have to win.

Honestly, if they really were losing that badly I don't think they'd be so transparent about it.
It's just a way of scaring their supporters into donating more shekels

He's playing 4D chess.

When she pulls out of a state, it may not be because she's given up. It might be because the rig is set up well enough that she doesn't need to bother anymore.
>closes down Ohio campaign office
>yay she's BTFO!
>Kasich offers to let DHS take over voting
>Kasich is Soros bitch
>rig is in, let's pack up

>we're 37 days from Donald Trump sliding gleefully into the Oval Office
They have accepted it.

wow my feelings user please don't be so blunt I'm literally shaking rn

WHO /GLEEFUL GLIDER/ HERE?

wtf.

I love hair metal music now.

fuck.

Voted for Obama in 08 and told the pollster. I get these e-mails constantly.
It's all bullshit. Every news source talks constantly about the Dems' war chest being massive. It's meaningless, manipulative alarmism.

What the living fuck is on your flag? Some kind of fucked up ayylmao skeltal baby crawling on the floor? Seriously wtf?

I can't wait for Donald to drop below 10% on this right before the election then win in a blowout

fuck me a sticker?

ih8drumpf now give me a sticker!

a dragon numbfuck

I love Scott
I love Trump

But he really isn't that funny. Dilbert is Garfield levels of banal

>SLIDE IT IN

And this is what happens when you spend your money on making CTR, scams, and other shady shit insstead of focusing on the campaign. What a dumbass Clinton is.

>dragon balls
>white shenron
This only raises more questions than it answers.

Does she not have money for Nevada...
OR HEALTH?!

Man i fucking love whitesnake

>spend money bribing msnbc, cnn, the adl and ctr to fucking demonize pepe
>spend money to have shitty ads that make trump look good spammed in every state
>actually fucking forget to use money to win the election and have a ground game

slide it the fuck in

>sliding gleefully

>because we just didn't have the budget to pay for it.

She's either lying to try and grab more shekels, or she is sinking everything into a strategy of keeping crucial "blue wall" states in the Democratic column and hoping Trump flames out.

Just common campaign tactic.

>oh no we are out of money and hitler will get elected.
>unless you can donate to us right now.

this

trump needs florida no matter what, and a pa flip would cripple hillary. the consequences of it would be too much for her to recover from, especially because of what it would indicate demographically with ohio most likely being guaranteed

>she wants us to trust her with the US budget

>37 days
Damn, it's that soon huh? Where did all the time go?

Win or lose, it's been quite a ride, boys

an user posted one of these on sept 30 where they were flipping out about being way behind on a midnight fundraising deadline. did they meet it?

>tfw you'll never slide gleefully into Ivanka's Oval Office

What the fuck is it with bongs and their undivided love for the hairband genre?
London blitz wasn't enough.

>Trump dodged taxes
He followed the tax laws signed in by Bill Clinton. How is the lesson here that we should put the Clintons back in charge of the economy?

>Win or lose

you know what? I kind of feel that way, too. I feel like Trump making it this far and gaining as much support as he has is pretty fucking incredible for Cred Forums and the US. Even if he doesn't win (he will) he's changed things. Forever.

im irish

>"Hillary just not having the budget to pay for it"

who are they fooling?

Hillary is a liar and cannot be trusted

Democrats only have to win one or two swing states.

Republicans have to win all of them, and Trump will probably need to flip a Great Lakes blue state.

Because California, New York, Pennsylvania, and illinois put them at 124 electoral college votes.

While the biggest solid red states; texas, georgia, arizona, and indiana, put them at 76.

Speedwagon Gleefully Glides into the oval office.

I got my "he called her a fat pig" flyer in the mail Saturday in PA total waste of money by her campaign into the trash it went.

this

"tax scandal" will be pushed as such to justify more skewed polls which will be used to prep for election fraud

neets and men of the trump's watch, sign up to be election observers and exit pollers with our boys roger stone and djt

donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

SLIDE IT

FREE NORN IRON

Democrat voters.

These people already think that the government should take more of people's wealth and spend it.

>gib money plox
thats fucking Sanders-Tier right here

How's the statehood coming? Congress still not giving a shit?

>tfw when you slide gleefully in the oval office

There is something, I don't understand, why is Hillbag going to Iowa, if she left Nevada and Ohio?

lol that nigger assed google stole 100 million from starving haitian kids and dirty african aids groids, gas money is not a problem for globalist lying hillary clinton.

WE'RE FUCKING WINNING

Am I reading this right, or are they seriously saying Trump is going to win in a couple days but donate anyways?

>give us money and we'll send you a free sticker

Jesus christ. I never thought it would happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=z_s4yhTmJz8

Let's sail away after this is all over.

Does nevada have voting paper trail?

I wonder what would happen if someone, for educational purposes, donated 1000s of times to get stickers and then chargeback'd the money

Bitch out of money

This is awesome. Fuck hitlery