Is Alex Jones a Plant or Genuine?

Cred Forums, it seems to be the opinion on this guy is pretty split.

Some claiming he's controlled disinformation others saying he one of the few fighting against globalization.

If he is a CIA plant, what do they have to gain by breeding mistrust of the establishment? Does it not stand to reason that even false information about something would cause people to look a little deeper into it? I probably wouldn't even know about the Bilderberg Group had it not been for Alex Jones and the people at InfoWars.

How does the deep state benefit from a guy who is always telling people to question the narrative?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Felb27Kkzbg
youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y
mackquigley.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/11616/
youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE
youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw
youtube.com/watch?v=NsMdQcOwIrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends on who you ask this man didn't think so
youtube.com/watch?v=Felb27Kkzbg

Genuine, but a bit of a sperglord.

Neither, he's a performance artist. You really think he believes any of his own bullshit? Dude is making BANK selling his shit to morons.

I agree with you though I think he is the real deal he just gets to Glenn Beckish lately.

Jones is genuine. The only reason you are confused is that you are so Jewish-influenced as to be offended by him daring to be a capitalist. His main concern was always building his business and feeding his family, but of course, you have a problem with that.

I'm not sure how things work in Middle-Earth, but what gave you the impression I was at all offended by him?

He's the real deal regardless on your views of his opinions. He's not a shill, plant, controlled opposition, nor MK Ultra. He's just an eccentric man with a bombastic personality hellbent on stopping what he views to be globalists.

youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y

>If he is a CIA plant, what do they have to gain by breeding mistrust of the establishment?

To keep the communists fuckhead lefts from taking over. Seriously, people always assume he's for the worse but he's there to be Americana first.

They can't kill him because he believes strongly in Christ. If you have Christ in your heart nothing can stop you

For the record, I actually really like Alex Jones. I just wonder if all the "Don't listen to Alex Jones" shit to be shills trying to stop us from listening to him.

I think he's a double agent. He went in and stayed for the money, got redpilled and is pissed, but the money is too good, so he does a good enough job to get paid but at the same time spread redpills.

I'll just leave this here, OP:
mackquigley.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/11616/

Watch every link, look at all the evidence. You'll likely end up agreeing.

youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE

He has said

'No plan to kill myself' 'if it says I committed suicide, it was a murder' etc etc

If they killed him, his fan base would probably find out the truth rather quickly, and two can take his place. That's their problem, when Alex started his war on globalism, killing Alex came irrelevant, because the idea is much more dangerous and they can't stop it now. They can only counter it by completing their goals first, which is why the state of the world has gone so fucked this last four

youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw

ahh yes they can kill princess diana but they can't kill some rinky dink radio show host in 1997 exposing their plan to exterminate humanity by simply slashing his car tires

Diana was an idol to normies who are too busy working and paying taxes to do something

Jones has an army of skitz neet autistic children willing to shitpost across every inch of the Internet if they think a dog shitting is more of a confidence

Alex Jones music best music

youtube.com/watch?v=NsMdQcOwIrQ

Controlled opposition. They have managed to get a large chunk of the right-wing opposition to government power to back both the candidates and the causes that they chose.