To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil

To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.

>>>>>> Do not

stop posting this every week and post pic of your monkey paw, blackie.

Also applies to the rest of south america btw.
Only Argentinians are cucked enough to desire being replaced by european foreigners.

Fuck off with this gay thread, literally no one wants to come to your Africa tier country.

Lurk more

Could you please take back the prositures and male sex workers you have sent to my country and deal with your own degenerates instead of exporting them here as 'students'

Thank you. The people of Ireland.

You are the ones literally begging for us to go there and study, someone is making tons of money with us there.
Anyways we don't want those unpatriotic faggots back you can have them.

>You are the ones literally begging for us to go there and study, someone is making tons of money with us there.Anyways we don't want those unpatriotic faggots back you can have them.

So you are nation of degenerates that exports prostitutes who corrupt other countries who enter illegally under student visas and as a nation you don't have the brains to see why I view Brazilians as nigger tier?

They are not wanted here. My impression o Brazilians is very poor and I mentally class them as muslims. I see Poles, Slovaks, Chinese, Flips attending Mass but never brazillians. A nation of degenerates from slums. IF you do not want us to have this opinion do not export these people. Yes we want language students, not fraudulent brazillian female and homosexual prostitutes seeking to enter the EU and Ireland illegally under false premises. There are 5000 of your brown people here. Get them out of here before someone else does.

>To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.

why would anyone consider emigrating to HueHueHuestan?

yeah kick them out, genocide them
I don't really care

Why would I ever want to emigrate to Brazil it is a festering hole.

YOU AIN'T GONNA STOP ME

Awesome shucks I was really looking forward to immigrating to the booming economic powerhouse and superpower that is Brazil thanks for crushing my dreams OP :(

>implying Brazil's in demand
I would never go that shitty country.

to that*

Nobody wants to go to Brazil. Even your fucking Haitians would rather leave.

Why do you faggots post the same stupid shit all the goddamn time? Are you all that far on the spectrum?

>1. We dont want you
Fair enough, huehuebro. I wouldn't want the sort of psychos who think immigrating into Brazil is a good idea to enter my country either.

Do people really want to go to Brazil?

I'd imagine emigration not immigration is your problem.

Wait... who would want to emigrate to Brazil?

Nobody emigrate to third world countries with googles.

>implying americans want to migrate to brazil
top kek amigo

>implying anyone wants to migrate to brazil
sage this shit

We have become extreme people.
In 10 years ago expect Du30s here

We don't have infrastructure for refugees, econimic migrants are definitely not interested.
So, what is this about?

>going to Brazil willingly

Top kek

*in 10 years expect

22 year old bong who's joining the navy here
Would love to move to Brazil after my navy life is after

Well this really changed me opinion on living in Brazil.

This is like a 100 kg landwhale saying there are no men good enough for her.

This

>To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.
Only niggers from Africa would want to enter your shithole but you guys are niggers anyways so it doesn't matter

Oh no I can't live in Brazil now

Op calm down monkey. Nobody wants to immigrate to turd world Brazil.

memes aside, my mom's brazilian and I have a brazilian passport. I speak and understand Portuguese well, but my written Portuguese is trash. How easy would it be to become a citizen if I wanted to become one?

Read OP

Wait, so you actually think people come here for anything other than sex tourism or something of the sort?