BASED HUNGARY. GERMANY BTFO. BASED NIGE

How will German's ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/02/hungary-votes-no-to-migrant-quotas-polls-suggest---but-what-does/
twitter.com/GuyVerhofstadt/status/782688716489916416
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_between_Russia_and_Sweden
portfolio.hu/gazdasag/megszolalt_orban_az_ervenytelen_nepszavazasrol.238125.html?utm_source=hirstart&utm_medium=portfolio_linkek&utm_campaign=hiraggregator
youtube.com/watch?v=97dBfdNrf9A
thenewamerican.com/world-news/item/21772-muslim-refugee-warns-this-is-the-islamic-conquest-of-the-west
youtube.com/watch?v=hew4IHPvt8M
i.imgsafe.org/1b8474fcdc.jpg
sig.ville.gouv.fr/Atlas/QP/
riskinparis.com/
sig.ville.gouv.fr/page/13)
youtube.com/watch?v=MbsuAbTTsV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no caesar to remove kebab

just saw this on my news feed. good job, Hungary.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/02/hungary-votes-no-to-migrant-quotas-polls-suggest---but-what-does/

>98% reject kebabs
How can one country be so based?

I don't get this referendum - the migrant quotas have basically been abandoned months ago. Is it another attempt of Orban trying to get some airtime in Europe despite him being the ruler of a non-essential, tiny country that noone cares about?

I want to thank Hungary for this. Sadly not enough of them went to the vote...

>being this assmad

sorry achmed you're next

Niggas ain't been roasted this hard since Dachau

Pack your bags m8

only 45% actually voted .... that means 55% don't agree!

>Nigel saves Britain
>Nigel helps Trump to save the US
>Nigel & Trump help Germans to save themselves from Merkel

>Merkal
>Germany

Choose one

Also:

>get a chance to vote against Refugee-import
>dont vote

Good job.

Well, yeah, the referendum itself isn't much of a deal, everyone knew that no votes would be around 90%. But Orban is alrwady callled a dictator and undemocratic by the liberals so this is kind of a fuck you for them.

So is this referendum valid or not? A Hungarian user in another thread said it wasn't.

This was a high voter turn out, I think the highest since the communists.

it's not

I believe not due to the low (sub 50%) turn out.

ungrateful eastern europeans...

Can anyone pull up a screencap with that hungarian that made a thread saying yes would win. I need other Cred Forumsacks to understand my loss in sides RN

twitter.com/GuyVerhofstadt/status/782688716489916416

Verhofstadt claims victory because of turnout lower than 50%, despite getting BTFO amongst those who actually voted.

that means many where to lazy to vote. Look up the voter turnou in the last elections

he's not the only one

It's not, there was barely any chance it would be.

t. Sadiq Khan

There should be a second referendum as the turnout was less than 50%.

Questions to Hungarians:

We never saw that many pro refugee demonstrations there than in Western European countries yet so many people didnt went to the referendum. Can you explain me why?

>listening to a non-relevant country that got raped by russians

>we gave you money, now we expect you to poison yourselves in return
doesn't seem too fair

>98%
as expected

Dude speak English.

the last time Sweden was relevant that's a couple hundred years ago (and you got fucked by the russians too)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_between_Russia_and_Sweden

Better to be raped by Russians than a load of shitskins, eh Sven?

Is this post real? Is he somehow unaware of the fact that the opposition told people to not show up to vote? kek

For anyone being unaware of this: due too little turnout (less than 50%) the referendum doesn't matter for shit.

55% could not give a fuck does not mean the agree or disagree. It means they couldnt give a fuck. Nazi bro.

Is this the part where you all pretend to ignore that it was invalid?

Also lies at 98% voting against quotas. Of the voters it was 92.1 against, 1.6% for, 6.3% invalid. People who opposed Fidesz, but aren't braindead went to vote invalid.

t. Muslim

Are you expecting pol to ever look at facts? Get out of here.

We are reaching reddit tier levels of delusion.

kek
can't even imagine the asspain it would cause

Holy shit, EU parliament is about to get triggered harder than Article 50

Why is the apathy so great i realy dont get it

Because turnout is always low. This was to be expected, the only thing that might have changed this if some very shocking terrorist attack happened shortly before the referendum.

The referendum that (officially) decided our EU membership had a lower turnout than this one.

>look guys im not braindead, I can't even choose between a yes/no question
lmao

Opposition was told to stay at home and not vote..

but the people should know what is on the line

YAY HUNGARY

MERKEL BTFOOO

>look guys I'm so stupid I don't know what a loaded question is
lmao

;)

but not all of the nonvoter are pro refugee, dont they?

Should they? Almost no one has seen a single refugee here in over a year now. There is no sense of urgency.

Therr was like 15% less people than the 2014 general election. Considering only the fidesz did actievly campaign for no and all other parties campaigned for not going or drawing dicks on the paper these were good results.

The fidesz(orbans party) now has around 2 mill votes
The jobbik(officaly for no, but didnt put much in it) has 1 mill
The voter turnout was aroind 3.5 mill, needed around 4 mill for it to succed.

can you give me a poll what people of your country think of refugees in general?

It still makes things difficult for Orban

>acting democratically by not voting

That's some outstanding mental gymnastics on show

but they didn't lived under a rock the whole time. They heard what happened in Paris, Brussels, Nice and cologne

This referendum is a giant poll.

But the news says the vote is possibly invaleed.

you are right. i mean the poll before the referendum

>95%+ voted no
>42% turnout

Would have to have a 80%+ turnout with every new voter for yes for it to reflect hungarian public views.

Kikes will try and jew them out due to the turnout, will it work though?

>"Good Morning" intensifies

it's like the referndum here. according to cunts like that everyone who didnt vote must have wanted to remain therefore technically they won

Some people try to pretend that the options were
>vote means NO
>abstain means YES
and blissfully ignore that there was a YES box they could have ticked if that was truly what they meant.

Eastern European opposition to Merkels refugee politics is actually the best way of thanking German tax payers for EU money desu.

>>abstain means YES
>and blissfully ignore that there was a YES box they could have ticked if that was truly what they meant.
well sure, but the problem is the 50% threshold. if you want the referendum to fail, it is better to not vote at all than voting "yes", as this would increase turnout

Overwhelming majority of people have not met a single foreigner in their lives (besides ethnic Hungarians), let alone a refugee. The overwhelming negativity toward refugees is there in concept, but it's perpetrated by people who will never meet one in person.

Actual refugees (who arrived pre-crisis) usually lead normal, hassle-free lives, they aren't discriminated against.

The hatred in people against brown people is absolutely cartoonish.

>95%

actually, make that 98

No, make it 92. 6.3% voted invalid intentionally.

What do you mean in concept?

Source? That looks good

Give yourselves credit, you're the country of Chess masters and mathematicians - you've learned from your neighbors' examples and you have some minimum of imagination. It's not hard.

"if we vote and lose then we look wrong, so lets not vote and void it so we can't lose"

Fucking chumps are literally wrecking democracy

Anything to actually do in Hungary? I feel holiday money should be spent there so you don't end up as the next Rhodesia

THICC

You are a cuck.

>be a boxer
>your opponent beat the shit out of you (92-8%)
>you cant decide the blood you're sitting in is coming from your mouth or from your ass
>you cant even find your teeth
>dont even know which continent you are on
>referee says the fight was invalid
>"I won guys! look at me! I WON!!! I AM THE CHAMPION!!! KHkhkh call rhe doctor khkh...someone please."

> cartoonish hate of brown people

whatever works! And why not? Multicultural countries are ones where no-one feels at home. Hungarians have a home - let them hold onto it.

To be quite honest.
The results in germany would be similiar.
There are less people standing behind Merkel every day.

i saw this on my national tv channels.

pretty based hungary.

deus vult

BASED Hungary

Germany's gonna need another Marshall Plan for these burns.

Dubs of truth

Won't make it untrue, buddy-Os. Hungarians as a nation have zero experience with Muslims or even immigrants in general and our opinion should be treated accordingly.

Cheering for us being anti-refugee is like pretending the winner of the Special Olympics is as good as Usain Bolt.

>this bullshit vote happens and costs a small fortune for the country
>less than 45% of the hungarian citizens vote, most of whom vote for no
>the leading party is all fuck yeah we won while the opposition dies of laughter since the whole shit was invalid
>prime minister publicly announces they will change the law so it would qualify
>democracy

I wonder how long until we get kicked out of the EU thanks to these idiots leading our country

Lets hope it.

But if even Orban could not get the majority for an Deus Vault than for us it will be even more difficult

Turnout was European elections tier, though.

A lot of people here just moan but don't act. They cry for democracy yet when they ask their opinion they won't go to vote. It's not like this vote is valid or anything it should have been a big demonstration in europe and to the EU and if they would reached higher stats I truly believe it would have started something. Europe needs to wake up. But instead this just pissed me off Hungary needs a new dictatorship to wake the fuck up. Too many people became apathetic. That's the sad truth they don't feel that they could make a change or any difference.

>prime minister publicly announces they will change the law so it would qualify

What? Source?

There should be a law removing the right to vote from people who cannot plausibly justify why they didn't vote besides "I didn't feel like it".

Portugal did this with doctors because people were not getting their regular check-ups and it worked kek

Why are Hungarians so based?
Is it Catholicism? But this can't be. All other Catholics countries are cucked.
Was it living under Communism then? Does steel forge steel?

Your opinion is shit, cuck.

I had to deal with mudslimes since day one of my life, and people like you really piss me off.

Shut your damn mouth.

>Shut your damn mouth.

No :) I stand by what I said. Unlike you, I don't base my opinion on anecdotes (although the Muslims I know are all fine people).

Does that make you mad?

that would be the best thing for you if they kick you out. otherwise you will have mass molestation and terror attack just like in the rest of Western Europe

this
people here like to bitch about how shit is the current leadership but they do fuck all about it aside from posting shit on facebook, I can't believe they want real change

It's the Paprika, bro. Don't go telling everyone.

you are a retard than. let's hope a mudslim will cuts your throat

Doesn't make me mad. Makes me go nuclear.

You fucking piece of shit, you.

I hope you are happy now.

Piece of shit.

Shit man I wanna live there now

my country is full of lazy fucks (even my friends and family) but my soul is clean.

Hungary is still a shithole and Germany is a top tier country. Any normal person other than Cred Forumstards would choose to live in Germany over Hungary. Hungry ass niggas

Anschluss for Hungary?

The fact that they even had a referendum about it is a big deal. You and your parents never had a say to vote and decide whether your country should be permanently changed and flooded with millions of literal niggers, muslims and pooinloos.

SHUT
IT
RUNTER

give it another 4 years rule under Merkel and Germany is lost...

Well done Hungry bros.

Pic related.

As someone who was both born into and also earned his place in the upper middle class, I can only suggest not being poor.

It really makes life living more enjoyable and with a lot less hatred of others. Try it, blue-collar trash :)

Sorry it's hungarian portfolio.hu/gazdasag/megszolalt_orban_az_ervenytelen_nepszavazasrol.238125.html?utm_source=hirstart&utm_medium=portfolio_linkek&utm_campaign=hiraggregator

The best would be if the whole crisis would be solved at the source so there wouldn't be migrants all over europe. Wether we admit it or not, Hungary needs the EU's help (and money to be precise). We obviously don't need Merkel's migrant politic but neither our current party.

>Hungarians as a nation have zero experience with Muslims

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You don't need to experience that fire is hot to know that it will burn you. Anyone can look at any place muslims are invading and see they are a midas hand of shit.

Even Buddhists are tired of their shit in Burma.

From the film "Waterloo"
youtube.com/watch?v=97dBfdNrf9A

50% is fucking ridiculous, 30% is a high turnout.

Please respect the will of the people, voting for their national future. New (non-contributing, unskilled, impoverished, resource depleting) arrivals not welcome.

ahahahahaha

But Europeans aren't responsible for colonialism and Holocaust because those were a long time ago, amirite?

you dont solve it if you let millinos of sand nigger in your country. they will turn your country into Sandniggrstan

You have to help them in Syria

Europeans have changed.
Muslims haven't.

Let the Hartz IV flow through you :)

THIS!!!!

Triple gold in mental gymnastics

millions

Magyarbros, I'm proud of you. Hopefully this inspires folks in other European countries

are you fucking retarded? mudslims defend their desert prophet to the death. you are the on who uses Triple gold in mental gymnastics

>200years into the future
>immigrants flooded the rich countries and even if people could earn a few bucks more there than in Hungary, life is 1000 times shittier. Your son is getting beaten up by niggers at school, you cannot buy a piece of bread because the cashier is not speaking proper german, your daughter was raped 3 times already.
>meanwhile in Hungary: people are still bitching about everything but you just smile while sitting on your porch sipping beautiful paprika smoothie .You look at your city which still resembles the city it was 200 years ago. your soul is at peace and when you die you will be buried into beautiful christian ground

their countries are still theocratic shitholes

this

Economics rise and fall but if sand nigger outbreed you than the country is gone

See this novel here? It is a mandatory reading for all elementary school kids, and in general one of the most popular novels in Hungary.

Get it right now and read part two (The Loss of Buda).

>98% voted reject

I wonder who the 2% could be?

puppets of the liberal party and some individuals with down syndrome. I can also imagine some folks woted yes by joke

better question is how will cucks from merkels CDU and cucks from SPD ever recover. AfD is pleased with this outcome and so am I.

don't worry, merkel won't ruin it, but rot, rot, grün will do the trick.

It's a shame if Hungarians are still in this early stage of belief. The rest of Europe has it the other way around, that those with more experience with brown immigrants tend to have more negative opinions of them.

i hope not

many of us are still blind thats the problem. Otherwise we would had kicked the sand nigger already out

Dubs wasted on a Paki. Sad!

It's very comfortable to dismiss this as 'early stage'. But if I want to look at it from a different angle, I can argue that their integration isn't as impossible as people with a bad case of agendas want us to believe.

Funniest thing is, Muslims actually ARE doctors in Hungary in a sizeable part, tons of them studied here on grants and decided to stay.

chances are very high because CDU is losing votes to AfD. Same for SPD but they can compensate that with a coalition with Linke and Grüne. Same will happen in Berlin also same will very likely happen in 2017.

Dann geht's rund.

Oh dear. The year 2000 and sixteen and we still have people believing these lies.

Nice correction burger.

Our leaders don't seem to understand the situation on the ground.
I bet even if you held the same vote in France, Germany or Britain the vote would be >75% to stop the darkies coming.
We've had enough.

lets hope afd will get alot of votes from ex-cdu voter

that would be only possible if happenings at level of france and belgium would occur during next year.

but looks like it will all start with the new government 2017. get comfy bro

Wow.
A few days ago the news here reported a protest in Hungary against the rejection of refugees.
They said Hungary is expected to vote overwhelmingly in favor of accepting refugees.
They never followed up on the story.

>(((They))) never followed up on the story.

Most people who recognize it as a problem simply white flight away, and this includes pro-immigration liberals.

He's obviously a troll dude

>loaded question

>should the EU be allowed to force migrants on hungary YES/NO

how is this loaded you fucking retard
They are actually trying to do that.
That is a fact.
This wasn't about deciding whether or not to accept migrants in general.
This wasn't about deciding whether or not the EU is good.

How can people be this fucking illiterate.

>how is this loaded you fucking retard

Just three things:
- it's not forced
- it's not enforced
- neither Hungarian people, nor the National Assembly has jurisdiction over the topic, the European Council and the European Parliament does and they've democratically debated the issue and came to the conclusion with Hungary's voice heard in the process.

We are fucking clowns in the EU, even other V4 PMs, the Czech and the Slovak have been saying the entire concept of the quotas and the agreed upon 160k are utterly dead.

Also te mérges?

I hope one of your sandnigger "friends" slits your throat you fucking animal.

But we don't know what the 55% of Hungarians think. You shouldn't jump to conclusions.

90 percent of the people who sit in the Eu parliament were not voted by the Hungary people (Juncker, Schulz,...)

And I am sure the EU bureaucrats will try to push it through

>countries, how do they work?

The Hungarian ones were, you fucktard.

This.

When Buddhists start chimping out, there's something going on.

Unlikely, I'm comfortably upper middle class. Try it sometime, it's nice.

but they are a minority in the Eu parlament you fucking idiot

out of curiosity what kind of middleclass towelhead friends you have?

No shit, a country of 10 million won't have a majority in a parliament representing 510.

Alert the media, this is going to be big!

In further news, laws don't apply to you if you don't like them.

They think that they can't be bothered to vote. The opinion of anyone who cares so little should not matter.

Fuck off Abdul

Normal, educated ones? Some expats, others Hungarian. Most of them treat their religion as a joke and drink, fuck, live like anyone else.

We are not in the 1930s.
We are in the 1980s. The Marxist empire - a giant with feet of clay - is crumbling. The buffer states in the EU are revolting. Soon Western Christianity will resurrect.

>it's not forced
but it is. they literally want to set a quota that hungary HAS to take in from the other countries
>not enforced
but it would be. germany would deport the refugees to hungary just like they are deporting the ones denied asylum to syria

>neither Hungarian people, nor the National Assembly has jurisdiction over the topic
Which is why you weren't asked about that. You were asked what you wanted.

It was just supposed to be something to show that the people back the efforts of the government to convince the rest of the EU that that legislation is bad and to try to fight it in court.

And yes the EU will try to push it through, possibly and it was VERY much a thing when this referendum was announced.

the people who sit in the Brussel parlament follow their own agenda. People who dont get this are blind or stupid

and you believe that the ones who cant even line up at the border to get processed and start acting like animals, and throw a hissyfit for everything are the same?

this

t. anally annihilated remain-voter

some people are missing the fact how unlikely this voting was. Show me another country who tried to communicate with their people about the immigrants arriving on their ground and question it.

>laws don't apply to you if you don't like them

You mean like the Dublin regulation which requires asylum seekers to register in the first country in which they enter the EU but then decided to ignore it because it was unenforceable?

Yeah, when they aren't treated like cattle by the border guards they will be.

Lolno. There was a democratic debate in the European Parliament and the European Council where Hungarian MPs debated the issue. It was put to a democratic vote and passed with a qualified majority. That the Hungarian government dislikes on being on the loser side is their problem.

>Which is why you weren't asked about that. You were asked what you wanted.

Cool, looking forward about upcoming "what do you want" referendums about the stolen trillions of Fts by Fidesz oligarchs. Maybe one scandal at a time. We can start with manyup, then move over to Questor and then the miraculous wealth of Lőrinc Mészáros.

What's that? It's different?

Yeah, like the Dublin regulation. That also was an arbitrary decision, but at least it had a much more valid reason of Greece being unable to fulfil its role and the rest of the EU not wanting to help them sufficiently with manpower and funds.

People who sit in the Brussels parliament were voted into that building by the people. They are elected representatives of their nations.

Anything else is bullshitting.

what kind of treatment do you propse when a boatload of folks show up on your doorstep then? im pretty sure murricans used similar measures for immigrants during at the beginning of the century

on a personal not i would never ever dare to do something to offend my host country, since it can bite me back in the ass, but your educated friends apparenty dont think so (others are assholes so its okay if i act like an asshole as well...)

also:
>act like an animal, get treated like an animal really

seriously máte...

Faggot

>I payed you $10,000, so shoot yourself in the head
Fuck off kraut

Poland vs Hungary.

Hungary wins every time.

>it's not
>It's not, there was barely any chance it would be.

>Orban also promised to alter the constitution to recognize the results of the vote

>Hungary wears the pants in this relationship

Increasingly nervous Kebab.

>That the Hungarian government dislikes on being on the loser side is their problem.
The hungarian people dislike it apart from a tiny tiny minority.
And yes, it is their problem which is why they will try to sway EU opinion and attack the new law in courts.

>the stolen trillions of Fts by Fidesz oligarchs.
AHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah you're a fucking moron.
You literally have ZERO proof of this, and thankfully we don't live in a mob justice culture. Your opinion on who did what is fucking irrelevant. The actual facts are relevant.

>manyup
No idea what that is.

>Questor
was barely related to fidesz at all.

>Lőrinc Mészáros
Cool investigate him. I'm all for it.

Anons like him are going to get stuffed into camps once the wind blows foul enough so why bother arguing with the idiot.

Neither did we in my country. :(

>manyup
He means Orbán nationalized private pension funds. He forgets it was possible to opt-out from that, even if it wasn't easy to do.

Because i don't want that to happen.

>nationalized private pension funds.
Oh.
What a fucking cunt really. Trying to have oversight about how the money saved for the future by hungarians is squandered by private corporations. Despicable.
What a fucking communist.

Neither do i but some people in spite of everything we have witnessed with our own eyes over the years will never change they will stuff niggers and muslims into the boot of their car and cheer like they have won a great victory oblivious to the fact that in 10 - 20 years time terror will be the only result.

You don't get it.

You are now in the capitalist empire. Money is the golden rule. Your customs, your religion, any authority, are deemed offensive barriers to profit. Thanks to the democratic circus, these "offenses to profit" become offenses to somebody, for instance, feminism and antiracism.

On top of this, there is a PLAN to destroy and dilute our countries.
First, in the 60s, they came here as they were hired by companies led by Freemasons and Jews.
"They" told workers it is the law of capitalism.
In the 70s, they were known to be a nuisance. "They" told us we couldn't do much against crime and rape.
In the 70s, "they" told us we couldn't sent them back home. "They" enacted family reunification - producing a generation of "native" children.
In the mid-80s in France, 90s in England, "they" told us that racism was nazism. It became the focus point of all politics. Political coalitions were based on fighting the goofy racist party... All the while they funded antiracist associations, borderless NGOs, to organize massive immigration and assume legal fees for the migrants.
In the 90s, the center-right admitted that there were deep problems and called for "assimilation".
In the 2000s, they talked about being tough for "integration", while the gates were open and the NGOs still at work, state-funded.
In the 2010s, they are now granting nationality (and voting rights) to about anyone who is a migrant since just a few years.
France has become a NWO governorate. 30% of the youth is now of African or Muslim descent. There are hundreds of no-go-zones. The national soul has been lost. National solidarity is now meaningless. Most classrooms, and many workplaces are like hell.
The French/British/Germans have lost all sovereignty. They get called racists by their negro/muslim policemen, negro/muslim/jewish/freemason/socialist politicians and judges.

This is serious Hungarianfag.

>sandniggers
>hungarian
wew lad.

fuck off.

>no u
>immigration continues
>white countries gets darker and darker
>thinking a few meaningless victories will change anything

Which is why i'm trying to argue with them.
It's never too late.
No one is irredeemably stupid.

It's always just a lack of information or a lack of information presented in a digestible way.

One of the common failure modes of democracy is the tyranny of the majority - so most countries don't implement pure democracy. Mine has a Constitution limiting what the government is allowed to do, yours has Lords and I think hypothetical royal assent powers that haven't been used in centuries, Hungary has voter turnout threshholds. (Or maybe just that one referendum did, I haven't been following the details.)

>Anything to actually do in Hungary? I feel holiday money should be spent there so you don't end up as the next Rhodesia

The ruin bar I went to in Budapest was fun. Lots of gorgeous architecture. Didn't have time to check out the museums since I had to take the train to Zagreb the next day. If you're a vegetarian expect the cuisine to be unwelcoming.

They didn't sign up to accept a million third world anti-western Muslims. They have the right to reject EU laws if they leave the EU, which they should. What's the point of accepting economic assistance if it comes at the price of your cultural destruction?

It was not about oversight. The nationalization of private pension funds happened with the explicit goal to have enough liquidity to pay our colossal denbts.

It was this or getting in bed with the IMF again to whom we were indebted to, by the way. Orban chose to be a commie instead of being some fucktoy of the globalists.

Nationalizing the pensions was a bad thing to do, but the alternative sucked balls too. He chose what he tought to be the lesser evil.

Yeah and this is the difference between your friends and the migrants this discussion is about.

Listen to this. This guy is a liberal western muslim.
thenewamerican.com/world-news/item/21772-muslim-refugee-warns-this-is-the-islamic-conquest-of-the-west

>Overwhelming majority of people have not met a single foreigner in their lives
The majority have met with gypsies however and nothing else is needed

>It was this or getting in bed with the IMF again to whom we were indebted to, by the way. Orban chose to be a commie instead of being some fucktoy of the globalists.
I hope it was about oversight.
It was a great thing to do.
Orban is ultimately a center politician not right wing.

Tell me again how bad conditions are in the labor camps where you straighten bananas.

Based Bratanki

Nigel's based af

youtube.com/watch?v=hew4IHPvt8M

It was sold to the pubblic as an issue of oversight. Better in the hands of the government, than with speculative investment funds, they said.

But in reality that money was desperatly needed to keep the country afloat without getting ito more debt.

In those dire years after the socialists were voted out the economy was it tatters, we had our enormous national debt and Orbán had to clean up the pieces with what he had at his disposal. So he took the pensions. Said the government could manage them better so people wouldn't riot while he spent their pensions on national debt and keeping the country afloat. Also he bouhjt some expensive art for the national gallery.

And it somehow worked, we arent indebted to the IMF anymore, and our economy is growing strong.Too bad that it wont last, and when the next big crash strikes because of Deutsche Bank, there won't be a huge pile of pension cash to nationalize.

Dunno. Germans hate Merkel, too. Germans reject immigration qutoas, too.

Get off my continent you subhuman goat fucking cockroach.

Do you have a source? This is great ammunition

>But in reality that money was desperately needed to keep the country afloat without getting into more debt.
I don't particularly care.

I know the things you said after this.
And no i don't think we will be hit by the crash, because we're finally befektetésre ajánlott category, and the budget deficit is smaller than expected.

Also german companies love investing here as of lately.
Read reports by the ungarndeutsche handelskammer if you want

the typical classroom in a no-go area: i.imgsafe.org/1b8474fcdc.jpg
You can laugh at banana standards, but this is a good glimpse to the ideology impregnating Brussels
Now Europeans as a whole have to abandon their culture and fit the multicultural standard.

I'm not that optimistic about the future of europe in general.

Still, Orbán and the Fidesz is the best we have for the moment, and we won't be as fucked when the crash comes as we were eight years ago or would be under a Gyurcsány government or anybody else.

>Posts a bunch of bullshit conspiracy theories about Jews and Freemasons polluting his nationstates

Also >thinks it's unfair to call racists nazis

>muh national solidarity
Vichy, anyone?

>hundreds of no-go-zones
Bullshit. You know what? Tell me where a no-go zone is and I'll take my white ass there next time I'm in France and see what happens.

You just went full retard. Never go full retard, reddit.

This is an imageboard, you can post the pic directly, just like I did.

That seems posed to me - note the fact that the desks are rather cleaner than I would expect if the students made a habit of demonstrating their broken-winged egret kick atop 'em.

I'd give you some pics of a white boy behaving badly in a white neighbourhood were it not for the fact that trying to get a phone pic while some idiot was trying to pull it out of my hand would almost certainly have weakened my grip enough that he could get the thing, and 'getting a good pic' less important than 'keeping my fucking phone'.

Well.
You want humiliation, don't you?

Here is the OFFICIAL geographic information system (GIS) for the state's "urban policy"
sig.ville.gouv.fr/Atlas/QP/
you can see a list of all "priority neighborhoods"
there are more than 1,300
based on unemployment and poverty levels
riskinparis.com/
there are also 4 security levels
the Priority 1 zones correlate with where niggers and muslims live (sig.ville.gouv.fr/page/13)
you can also look up at any dynamic map, and zoom out. The French map is gnawed all over.

Don't mind the stormtard autists, they're just looking for shit to brag about
Pathetic to be honest

What's that old saying? Beware of greeks bearing something-or-other?

Here is an old map, this time with "security priority neighborhoods". 13 more zones have been added since then.

In these neighborhoods, even the firemen are afraid to work. They or their truck might be stoned. They are welcomed like foreign enemies.

Also, the French Army has already set up a plan to recapture these no-go areas, in case the government would want to (they don't).

>not a single piece of soil in Poland wasn't targeted by ICBMs for half a century

>thinks it's based to have a normal opinion

I miss old Nigel, what's he up to these days besides pints, smokes and bantz?

Eh, I want humiliation, but I'm not the one I want to humiliate. Unfortunately going through the map sites is a fucking pain in the cul on account of my not reading French, and it's been a year since I was there so I can't find street names.

Would you consider ALL parts of Paris where blacks and muslims make up the majority of the populace to be no-go zones? Or are some of the majority black/muslim areas not included in your list of no-go zones?

youtube.com/watch?v=MbsuAbTTsV8

Also seems ole nige has been taking shitposting tips from Trump.

Also thanks for the map. This one even I should be able to figure out. :)

Hungarians know how to recognize jewish propaganda
They had a jewish regime in 1918-1919, and again 1945-1958, and again 1958-2010.

It's a statement more than anything. Orban is showing that the EU would've been forcing migrants on a populous that doesn't want it, and his government is representing them correctly.

Well actually the winner of the 1500 meter in the special Olympics had a better time than the winner of the rio olympics

>Being this new regarding 1500m racing

Some are tactical, some are all-out speed.

The Olympics race was tactical.

What the fuck does that even mean? A race is about going as fast as possible until you get to the end. Best time wins.

No. It isn't... Do you even sport lad?

Some races are about all out speed, some are about tactics and holding people back at your own pace knowing you can sprint better than them.

Anything >800m can be a tactical race. They literally have a pacemaker who goes out ahead for the first lap (or more in >800m races) to set a certain pace which they discuss beforehand. That person usually drops out or comes dead last. Then the top athletes sprint.

The same happens in cycling, open water swimming, cycling, triathlon and a few other events.

You're at a computer, google it rather than arguing.

Not to mention the mudslimes that traveled through the country before the fence was built. István also forgot about the cultural enrichment we recieved when they congregated in the city a few summers ago. We have plenty of experience with them.

Alright pal. What's it like for a Brit to move to Hungary? I have a company here so would intend to continue it there. Though I'm not sure it would do too well but I can travel around Europe for work so that's fine.

Not just because 'MUH BASED HUNGARY' but because I've been to Budapest and loved it and spent a week camping around Balaton (sp?) and felt comfy as fuck.