youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o
caracoltv.com/senal-vivo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcoqR9Bwx1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6tp3Lf763iY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NORAID
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paisa_Region
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Va ganando el NO.
Ya estoy alistando las maletas para largarme.

>ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Mi opinion igualmente.

Paisas hijueputas.
Literalmente los judios de colombia.

need tl;dr

votan si aprueban los acuerdos de paz entre el gobierno y las farc. va ganando el no por 40.000 votos escrutado el 94%.

basicamente gano el no.

->Actual President makes agreement with Guerrilla for peace after 50+ years
>They guerrilla gets some bonuses and perks
>Ex-president makes a referendum for the people to vote if they agree
>NO is winning

Seriously fuck this place, most of the people voting no are fatasses sitting on their couches that never had contact with Guerrilla, they're just sheep following orders.

this was not a peace vote this was a surrender vote and an insult to all the victims

NO is winning,
Liberalcucks getting BTFO

Why are they not agreeing with the peace treaty?
Did the president gave the guerilla too much stuff or something?

It's Los Pepe's fault!

De verdad me hace activar mis neuronas.

>giving amnesty to terrorists
>giving them the right to create political parties
>giving them land to continue his drug empire
>pay with public funds the ''rural agriculture'' (cocaine plantations)
>spit in the grave of the victims and the soldiers that died fighting those terrorist
>meme the decision with a happy peace agreement with all the white, balloons, foreing personalities, celebrities: muh peace

calling this a peace agreement was an insult

>this was a surrender vote and an insult to all the victims
And now we got an endless battle that would result in more countless victims. That's great since I do not live in the fields, fuck those poor fags.

rlly makes u think

BASED URIBE

BASED

[spoiler]I voted for yes, but I don't give a fuck anymora[/spoiler]

It's not like FARC had any power left anymore

UN BTFO HOLY SHIT

>Creyendole a las encuestas
>Paracol
>Radio Culo Nariño

>Says the guy in Spain
Yeah it's easy to say no when you dont give a shit about the people who are actually suffering, mainly the farmers and the poor.

But hey, more dead people, more kidnappings, more bombs, that's what the people want right?

not really they can make a better agreement and try to make another referendum

Uribe absulamente hombre fuerte

>he thinks if the NO wins the agreement between FARC and santos is null

this is really a losers mentality, are you gonna let the terrorists get away with it and prove their point that killing innocent people will give them anything they want? and what if they start demanding even more rights? what if they end up being a major political party and controlling part of the government?

>tfw uribe can win in national elections by himself versus the entire establisment
really make me think.

how can someone be so based?

After like 5 or 10 more years, sure. Like I said, nobody cares about those farmers/murders/bombs in the news, is keep living as nothing had happened.

Well, i'd love to see the people that voted NO making the new agreements and getting FARC to sign it, but it wont happen because they are voting for themselves, not for the country or the people that really needed it.
You say that like Colombia's government is full of honest people, guess what? shit's corrupt as fuck, the country is literally in the hands of a few families, they would be kings if we had Monarchy.

This was the chance to have peace, FARC is the oldest Guerrilla group in the world, but most of the people that voted NO weren't even born or suffered from it. Fuck. This. Country.

farc already sign and agreed to become a political party, calm down faggot.

literally letting a terrorist group make his own political party

>yeah they are true democrats we promise

>but it wont happen because they are voting for themselves

What do you mean by this? Why for themselves.
Can't you imagine that someone legitimatly doesn't want to get them away with their crimes that easily.

The regions with the most bloodshed voted Yes, and you can actually check it, most of the people that voted No (Paisas) are just blindingly following orders from the Ex-president (Alvaro Uribe), a guy that is connected to a shitload of crimes and made some of the stupidest laws in our country (Ley 100 on 1991 that fucked up Healthcare and made him even more rich)

>what are the connection between IRA and Sinn Fein
>what is having a former IRA top officer as deputy PM of N Ireland instead of having a civil war going on

WE DID IT REDDIT

Could we get a breakdown of what's going on for a non Spanish speaker.

>No won
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAOAJAJAOJAJAOAJAOAJOA

You got my respect fellow colombians, don't let those commie narco-terrorist win, kill them all. You should have strike them down with missiles in that concert-event shit from the other day when all of them went.

We pulled a Brexit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIBCUKS BTFO

COMMIES BTFO

MERMELADA BTFO

MASS MEDIA BTFO

NARCOTERRORIST BTFO

I've never feel as proud to be Colombian as I feel now. I'm almost in tears lads!

It's on the other thread.

End of the FARC guerrilla.
We get on an agreement (They get some FREE land to live, some money and like 10 seats on the senate) with them but the people had to vote too.
A massive misinfo campaign happened (Today in the morning I heard about people talking to the elders saying that they will get taxed and lose their welfare, and the people from churches were told that if the peace treaty happened the homo marriage will be super legal and hetero marriage was going to get banned) so today the vote was NO.

>Marxist guerrilla has been active since the 60's
>They have commited all sorts of attrocities
>Multiple failed peace processes
>These people represent ABOUT 30,000 people
>Colombia has 46,000,000 inhabitants

>President Santos starts peace talks
>He makes outrageous consesions to these people
>many suspect he has an ulterior motives, namely he wants a Nobel Peace prize
>he calls a referendum to validate the agreements
>he gets BTFO

Make no mistake about it, this is NOT A CIVIL WAR. These Farc shitheads are a fringe criminals. They represent no one but themselves.

Oh cool!

I stopped following the situation there years ago.

While being a commie my self, FARC fuckers need to pay for what they did. Drugs, kidnappings and shit isn't how you do it.

Also, kek at the misinfo campaign. That's some good shit

this desu

>no pueden vencer a unos terroristas
>la única otra opción es darles privilegios políticos

What's sad is all this fucking wasted time, four years negotiating for nothing.

But it all boiled down to a latent fear of Colombia becoming a new Venezuela (lots of misinformation here) and feelings of FARC getting away unpunished (which they would).

On the bright side if another agreement is made it would change a lot however this might not happen but who knows.

this is why Pablo Escobar was so successful
because colombians are pussies and will give in to everything if you bully them

Can anyone of you Colombiabros give me a tl;dr on all of this?

based big lands uribe, how will sancucks ever recover?

Entonces cuando empiezan a matar a ese monton de mierdas "revolucionarias"?

Vamos colombia, manda huevo

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

This, as I said, they should have strike down with air force their FARC event from the other day when they all (or at least many of them) reunited for blah blah about this referendum.

Oppotunity: Lost.

See

you make a lot of sense, but why are you, a spaniard, so invested in the colombian politics

t. Colombian druglord

FARC needs to be fought hard. Kill every single one.

IMO although he was trying to pull a Merkel the yes offer wasn't so bad.

Although the commies are pretty much wiped out.
Fuuuck if only we could develop the jungle where they hide, literally the only reason we are still at war.

b-but we were gonna cure hunger and help women in affected areas

LMAO
M
A
O

They're hiding in the jungle, it's difficult to go there and start killing them.
>Attacking while in negotiations
Then get punished by the ONU, the OEA and the rest of those peace treaties and turn into the new Worse Korea? No, thank you.

Can't the government request support from other nations?

>let them launder XX Billions of dollars with impunity
>some bonuses

c'mon rolo lefty cunt

But they attacked our troops during the negotiations
Oh wait it was the (((ELN)))

Quick question...

Is Colombia the most retarded country in the world?

I know, but I got quads so I'm right.

I thought this referendum was a sure thing already...

Too much spending, not enough profit.
Last time I checked they were hiding on your border and crossed freely to commiezuela

yes but gommies have also been getting support form other countries since their conception

They did, and failed. IIRC even the US lost hard.

¿Qué es Suecia?

is there any money to be made in the kidnapping for ransom business?

>tfw no airstrikes

>Santos becomes president
>Starts peace treaty
>Goes for reelection to finish the job
>Colombia reelects him exclusively because of the treaty
>Colombia votes no

This is how fucking stupid we are guys.

THIS

>he didn't get his tamal for the reelection

lol fag

PEOPLE THAT VOTE NO ARE THE ONES WHO SUFFERED THE GUERRILLA ATTACKS AND ALMOST ALL THE THINGS IN THE WAR, ALL THE YES ARE FROM FUCKING PEOPLE THAT LIVE COMFY IN CITIES AND DON'T HAVE THE PROBLEMS OF THE PEOPLE OF THE LAND, THE ONES WHO WHO VOTE YES DON'T UNDERSTAND THE LOSS OF FAMILIES AND FRIENDS.

WE NEED PEACE AND JUSTICE, NOT AMNESTY

I voted yes but i was more like a no guy although fuck Uribe and centro democrático.
What am I?

Get cucked

Porque manuelito estando en su oficina no finge dar a los comisarios de las FARC privilegios politicos,hace una pausa para ir al baño mientras el ejercito entra a su oficina y mata a los lideres maricas de las FARC?

Tras este referendumb habra guerra igual....al menos habría que ganarla de una vez no?

Based Culombianos, now get in there and finish off these shitheads, let the uncuckening of South America begin, if everyone does their part maybe we can start developing this continent

People want peace, but not at the price that cuck set.

a rational person.

are brazilians whiter than colombians?

what about all those rich/uper middle class paisas that voted no just because muh dotor urive? hopefully they are going to enlist in the army no?

why would you do a peace treaty with the enemy when the other one is losing?

its like the Soviet Union offering Germany they will retreat and Germany will keep pre war borders when they are advancing through Berlin

at that time he rigged the votes and the other candidate was a retarded dron we didnt had any real choice, also we only recently know what was "el tratado de paz" we though they were going to surrended and be punished now they were winning curules

no

fuck guerrilleros, kill them all

No peace for terrorists

You're a nihilist, possibly an hypocrite. Like everyone else. Surprised?

>total 37,41%
>13.059.173 de 34.899.945 personas habilitadas
Literally 6.5mil decided the fate of the country.
I think we got (((done)))

Sinn Fein was actually fighting for a higher political ideal. FARC are just drug dealers, plain and simple.

Porque el no necesita ir al baño desde la operación de próstata.

Because it was impossible to win. Jungle's dense m8.

Santos knew this pretty well since he was the defense minister during the democratic security era

Fucking this, they need to kill every single fucker.

Do you want terrorists in the goverment?
Do you want the people that has been ruining our image for 50 fucking years have a voice in the goverment?
Do you want rhe assasins of patriots and colombian citizens in the goverment?

Fucking cuck.

we are 45m+ of colombians some people ust doesnt car enough to vote they think it doesnt matter

News commentators are about to fucking cry.

Es verdad?

Pero aun puede cagar no? Pues ahi esta la oportunidad.

According to statistics from their respective governments, Colombia is about 1/3 white while Brazil is a little less than 1/2 white. A lot of mutts are considered "white" down there, so take those numbers with a grain of salt.

Como es posible que este ganando el no ?
Todas las encuestas aputabana al si ganando por un monton

They weren't losing, nobody can caught them in the jungle. Only the indigenas with their sticks and stones.
>What happened with the M19?
Certainly, alliterated.

>tfw didn't get up from bed and NO still won

Literally the jews of Colombia, I live in Medellin and I'm so sick of them and their talk.

>there are people out there that would spread their ass to FARC because they are too scared the war continues

Literally the definition of cucks. I want peace too but there is no way a group of commies that have been bombing civilians and getting rich from drug traffic for 50 years would get everything they freaking want just because MUH PEACE.

From who? Who is supporting the commies?

Eres un zurdo cornudo, eso es lo que eres

And you want it to happen again?
You want to surrender again?
Are you french or Colombian?

>"que es brexit"
>que pasara con donny trump el 8 de noviembre.

Propongo llamar a este triste episodio el "referendumb colombiano" o alguien tiene otra sugerencia?

no, but i don't want to think that the war is going to continue, hence why i didn't vote.

I was just saying how also rich people who would never touch a gun also voted no.

Really put your neuronal connections to work.

Every single news channel is flipping they shit except RCN and that based Jaime Castro.

They turned into an irrelevant party which holds no real power. Of course I'd want it.

(((Caracol)))
Yo también ando butthurt pero que se le puede hacer. Este país se merece lo que le pasa.

Donde puedo ver eso?

Where I can see that?

Look up "Foro de Sao Paulo"

"They goverment was going to give them a few of seats in the senate. And their interest (This is what I heard from my FARC teacher at my commie school) is to keep their political power on the rural areas and not in the real goverment.
The end of this war was a good thing for only one reason, we don't have the money to keep fighting the guerrilla. If it doesn't end we're going to get fucked hard once the global economic bubble explodes."

Colombia fucked itself anyway.

Quilombia

todocanales net / canal-rcn-en-vivo-por-internet-2

or Google RCN en vivo por internet

Instead of trying to make deal with terrorists, you should trying to kill them all. Your government should be charged for high treason. They are legitimizing drug smuggler commie thugs. You need a Pinochet.

youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o

Libtards never go out and vote.
>every single fucking time
pic unrelated

Foro de São Paulo.
Pretty much a shittier version of the EU

the UN and the OEA are completely useless. Venezuela is starving its own people and they can't be assed to intervene. And look at Syria. The UN has done nothing but write angry letters.

How is this a win ?
Now we dont know what farc or eln will do, we spent 3 fucking years in cuba for god sake

just bring in philippines rodriguo "kill 6 grillion druggies" duterte and apply same tactic to kill FARC

>NICE UNKEKING CULOMBROS
We'll need some help though. Why the fuck do you think we haven't killed them yet, you fucking drooling mongoloids? It's because our army simply isn't capable of that. If it were as simple as "just killing them", we would have done that years ago.

God.

we know what they will do, they didn't get their free shit and no jail time.

Creen que santos se suicide en publico o que renuncie en su alocucion?

You get my country. While is a really shitty place is still better than it was back in the 80's and we were figthing among ourselves.

so you just bend over and pay for their living?

But you killed escobar?

FARC is actually stronger than escobar?

Can't you just kill the peasants and niggers that support the FARC?

>Inb4 Votas a C´s

>Peace treatery
>In Cuba

You are the one to blame for being this fucking cucks.

1. The election was close

2. He handed out tamales and mermelada like nickles and dimes.

3. You are a faggot.

The Colombian army is stupider and more corrupt than FARC, it is in a lot worse shape than even the Mexican army.

We pulled a Brexit lad.

Wait until Piñera gets in office and starts uncucking this country, and then the entire continent

Los Pepes killed Escobar.

We need a different "tactic"

not him, but FARC fights in the jungle and put bombs wherever they want is not as simple as going in there and kill them, I hope they do tho'.

>you killed escobar?
We did not. It was Carlos Castaño. He killed Pablo Escobar.

>Venezuela is starving its own people and they can't be assed to intervene.
That's on line with the "worse new Korea", I'll be fine, but the rest will turn into skeletons. And considering how half of the population is obese, I wouldn't mind that part. Every other aspect is terrible, specially lack of toilet paper gives me the chills on common goods.
He's going to pee himself again.

What did he do between 2010 and 2014?

Santos is going to speak

caracoltv.com/senal-vivo

This

Colombia's war is going to restart with a vengeance as the Yes voters join the FARC to get revenge on No voters. Meanwhile, the economy is going to implode as all those investors who were preparing for a Yes vote pull their money out all at the same time.

If the global economic bubble explodes, I'd expect Colombia/Venezuela to collapse into some kind of regional war. South American version of the Arab Spring, basically.

>Concederle amnistía a terroristas

Los Pepes shut down his business operations and cornered him, but Escobar was actually killed by the Colombian national police.

>ConsejoChino

alguien mate a ese hijueputa

Fuck I am so confused right now... its really making me think

Did we do the right thing?

Shut up Venezuela...you still have those "zonas de paz" :^)

>2. He handed out tamales and mermelada like nickles and dimes.
Im sure you didnt think this by yourself, but "other people" made you repeat this, fool.

Jump started the economy, boosted the market and signed deals with a lot of countries
Also faced some trouble because of healthcare and all
And he cracked down with the mapuches (indigenous complaining about >muh ancestral lands) branding them as terrorists
He made us the strongest economy of the region, while the rest burned

Same way IRA were just terrorists

They're actually pretty good, even international recognition. It's just that a war in jungle is extremely difficult. see USA in Vietnam

I didn't vote for them

Any qt colombian grill can come to live here with me.

Just saying.

That's what I mean. They couldn't have done it without Los Pepes.

So, he (the president) basically said that he's gonna listen for the better options off the people who voted NO.

That's something.

>implying Cred Forums supports the so-called "peace process" in Northern Ireland

No.

-SOROS BTFO!
-Hungary Referendum again BTFO SOROS
Maybe we should let him win a few.

IRA fought for Irish independence, it's like calling Bolivar a terrorist.

>Do you want terrorists in the goverment?
We had Uribe, which was another level of terrorism.
>Do you want the people that has been ruining our image for 50 fucking years have a voice in the goverment?
Does it stop the conflict in the country? if Yes, yes.
>Do you want rhe assasins of patriots and colombian citizens in the goverment?
Again, we had paramilitary in the governement, and some people seemed okay with it, so screw you.

>Alocución presidencial
Nothing was said.

IT'S OK WE GOT THE BOMB OUT

This means they will make a new deal, they will not stop with the negotiations until the yes wins.

What are you listening right now?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcoqR9Bwx1Y

>They represent no one but themselves.
And the 49% that voted to give them amnesty.

Don't forget, those people aren't going to be happy with this result. I wouldn't be surprised if the FARC saw a huge surge in recruitment.

You shouldn't be praising Los Pepes too much. They were mostly funded by rival drug lords that were pissed at Pablo for taking too big a slice of the cocaine pie.

>We had Uribe, which was another level of terrorism.
Hurting your feelings and getting paid mad cash by the UAC does not constitute terrorism.

Everyone knows it was the US government that killed Pablo you lying beaner.

If you were given a choice between a dictatorial government that brings peace killing every commie with flamethrowers in da jungle and a weak government that gives commies benefits which one would you choose?

Yeah but pablito fucked up by trying to become a politician, had he not done that, he would be alive today

>Do you want terrorists in the goverment?
>Do you want the people that has been ruining our image for 50 fucking years have a voice in the goverment?
>Do you want rhe assasins of patriots and colombian citizens in the goverment?
Then don't vote for them.

>Usa
>relevant

>youtube.com/watch?v=6tp3Lf763iY

the zones that voted YES overwhelmingly are already FARC controlled shitholes. They probably had their votes checked desu.

Yeah.just like the US killed Allende,Peron,Chavez,Ho chi Minh and Stalin?

And let's not forget Hitler.

>Does it stop the conflict in the country? if Yes, yes.
Do you not now about ELN and BACRIMS? There will be no peace in colombia until cocaine is no longer a profitable business.

>it's like calling Bolivar a terrorist

Well he was a fucking terrorist
>but he was from there
Yeah, their whole family came from Spain so they can go fuck themselves.

>>Ex-president makes a referendum for the people to vote if they agree

but why? what power has he?

I know, that was the only reason they were doing it so it didn't even help Colombia in the end.

>become a political party
>the treaty to quit guns its not done yet

It's better to have two problems than three problems, specially when there are innocent lives involved.

>asking that
>on Cred Forums
pic related

OR, maybe they wanted the war to end because they were tired of being killed in the cross fire. If that's the case? Those people are going to be fucking pissed and they are probably going to do something about it.

You'd better hope that those votes were tampered with. If not, those people are going to start killing No voters.

cuchareadas como aquí jajajajaja

>inb4 chairo

eh, probably not.

>Had ties with Escobar
>Got removed as a Mayor from Medellin because of it.
>Is known as the 92 in Clinton's list of drugdealing
>Was 'financiated' by the Paras for both elections.
>Those same 'paras' that massacrated and did the same if not worse massacres as FARC did.

But sure, keep sniffing sacol

the treaty was unconstitutional so he gave unprecedented powers to the referendum. We would've had a juridical mess if it went through anyways.

We'll probably get a constituent assembly now.

Columbia about to come a warzone again with the peace agreement failing.

Why don't they just vote for peace so the violence stops then hire some sicarios to go kill those motherfuckers?

Nobody said everything would end on the country, and we'd rivalry the US on world leadership, that'd be stupid.
But, showing the ELN and bacrim (uribe's legacy) that there's a "profitable" alternative wouldnt have hurt the country on the long term (only those that belong on CD).

Bueno vean el lado positivo colomfags...esto junto con el brexit demuestra que las encuestas no sirven para una mierda y que trump va a ganar en noviembre.

Eso debería hacerlos sentir felices no? No?

They tried for 52 years. No one could defeat them. Not the Colombians, not the Unitedstatians, no one. And now everything is destroyed.

>You'd better hope that those votes were tampered with. If not, those people are going to start killing No voters.

they already do you fucking retard. They are on level with ISIS with their atrocities.

Timochenko said he's cool. They will negotiate again so they don't hurt Doctor Uribe's feeling with the new treaty.

Hopefully this banana yard burns into pieces again and based england come to colonize us without the shitty spaniards around.

Because we did that already and it was a very very bad idea.

The US follows is restricted by the geneva convention, Japs did well in jungle warfare in ww2, your army is just incompetent.

MONTONEROS, VOLVEREMOS...

fucking jews man

i only wanted the dollar to cost a bit lower so i could buy videogames without spending a year's savings on a couple games

>tfw cucked by inflation

Shakira wanted SI to win.

You made Shakira upset.

Fuck you

Funny thing is that how the FARC was created.

but i was talking about the expresident

we shoulda gunned them down the minute they showed their faces to talk but >muh human rights

Can we bomb paisakistan already senpai?

Yo voté por el Sí pero es tan cómico ver a los de la Nacional con el culo ardido

sorry, I didn't see the 'ex'. The guy you replied to first was talking out of his ass.

ANTIOQUIA IS A REGION OF PEACE

The fuck happens now?

FARC and the Government who were unofficial allies and shaking hands just go back to killing eachother due to the vote?

Screw that Lebanese whore. She can piss off to Spain with her boytoy fuck buddy.

>rich person unaffected by the war wants everyone to put it behind them and chill guise xDDD

You do realise how much of a retard you look right now right, americuck?

Reminder that your own fucking government funded the fucking IRA you fucking cunt.

How are you supposed to wipe out guerrillas?

That's like trying to wipe out insects.

La guerrila igual esta cagada y va a querer la renegociacion

The worst thing that could happen is that we get a new constitution like in the good ol' times when every time that something happened we would rewrite that thing to make everybody happy.

FARC won't like this result, might rekindle conflict.

It's better than the current state of the country.
>B-BUT THEY MURDE-

Yes, they did a lot of bad stuff, like a shit fucking ton, and if no one here has made any progress in dealing with this people for 50 years, its fucking clear that force isn't the answer BECAUSE IT HAS NOT WORKED FOR THE PAST 50 YEARS.

I say that if this is the way to deal with these assholes once and for all because we don't have the power to stop them by force, fucking go for it and get it done with already.

Nope. FARC already said they are willing to negotiate again, see they just wanted muh gibs.

Algun familiar o amigo suyo ha sido asesinado por las FARC?

Paisas gonorreas
Que va a pasar ahora yo necesitaba la paz para ir tranquilo a mi finca

That was literally brexit desu

>Rich A list British celebrities telling Brits how to vote even though they all live in Hollywood

Loved seeing them cry when Brexit won

Why do you even care? Let the Irish and Scots fight, that has nothing to do with the English.

They just realized how bad a treaty with drug dealers would be.

>mfw we couldve been HongKong MKII
>instead get colonized by the niggers of europe

N A P A L M
A
P
A
L
M

Then what's stopping the people voting No every time if they know FARC will keep agreeing to less favourable terms for themselves?

Fuck you.

9/11 2.0 NOW PLS.

The IRA aren't terrorists.
They are freedom fighters.

CEASE FIRE CONTINUES.

Just saying.

the sister of my dad's ex-gf got kidnapped by some niggers and then sold to the farc, they let her go after they were given a big amount of money tho.

but that only happened because the family of my dad's ex-gf were a bunch of paisa druglords

>Brexit
>ColNOmbia
>AFD winning a lot of support in Germany

What else has happened recently?

DO it for the legend

Any negotiation will need a referendum, and I doubt result will change that easily.

>IRA
>terrorists

you are detached from reality

The modern IRA have about as much to do with the revolutionary army that freed Ireland from British colonial control as my left nut has to do with the queen's porridge.

None of that changes the fact that at the height of the troubles their bombmakers were getting funding from Republicunts.

So you just roll over and open your boipucci wide to the guerrilla?

Hungarias being themselves voted something like 90+% against EU "cultural enrichment" quotas

>colNOmbia

I like that one,

People just don't want to agree to this agreement because it basically means no jail time and they get free living for 2 years, I'm pretty sure those narcos are willing to accept something less favorable.

>>tfw cucked by inflation
We need another war to increase oil prices, then the stupid dolar will go down again and we can buy our shit fast.

Hungary voted in a referendum today where 95% of people rejected more migrants.

Geert Wilders (who literally says fuck Islam) is leading in Dutch polls for the 2017 election.

FN doing well in French polls.

And given this Colombian result, maybe the polls being against Trump aren't a problem.

But what are the farcniggers going to live off if they don't combat or selll muh coke during this time? Shit's gonna hit the fan soon without a final agreement.

spot the paraco

Except the IRA has consistently been a clean independence movement. It's the Ulster loyalist gangs who were the drug dealers.

You spanish piece of shit. Listen to yourself. Sounds like you hate your ancestry. How about this i know of some cool labs that can drain you of your blood.

>spaniards
-rapists
-thieves
-racists
-supported their crown with public funds from the americas.
-call the indigenous that gave you everything for free and spit at their history and peoples.
-you and england introduced europe to lung cancer (tobacco)
-then you hate your own spanish and call yourselves germans because germans were the last to invade spain. And you are proud of your hispanicized german surnames. You sound like the English except they did it far more far fetched to call themselves anglo saxons and not britons. And yet the germans were selling your lands through the dutch. And you wail and wail over it. Thief who robs thief will always be pardoned. Shouldve took a lesson from robbin hood.

Is not that we don't want peace, we just don't want this particular agreement, of course Si will win eventually, just not today.

>we

they keep selling drugs.....

That, or keep on with the war untill, any pojnt in future?

What else can the both of us do? Like, seriously? What can we do right here right now to deal with this? What out of everything that has been done.

My uncle

>ahora yo necesitaba la paz para ir tranquilo a mi finca
underrated post rolo

> IRA.
> Clean.
> implying they aren't grubby as they come.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NORAID

>strongest support for No comes from city where people never come into contact with FARC
>strongest support of Yes is from countryside where the people see consequences from war every day
>No is winning
>this is democracy
>mfw

That's no different from the French funding the American revolutionaries.

>negotiating with terrorists
>not killing them
Also known as: how to cause more terrorism.

If you kill terrorists everytime they try something like hostage taking or kidnapping, they stop doing it.

Exterminate them and the problem will end.

What's wrong with this particular one? What could change? Serious question, only skimmed the treaty.

>what are the "troubles"

One of two, they keep doing it but conflict for confiscation and selling territories will go on. It's gonna habben no matter what.

>>strongest support for No comes from city where people never come into contact with FARC
Welcome to conglombia, aussiebro.
This isnt a surprise here.

>only 13mil out of 43mil voted

Except this is halfway through the 20th century at the height of the cold war, not the fucking 18th you fucking cretin.

>Arauca - Casanare -Caqueta
>Never come into contact with FARC.
>check flag,
oh shit I've been meme'd

What you are describing as a solution is exactly why ISIS is a thing, dear Amerishart.

They were basically bending the knee, giving the FARC seats in parlament and giving them amnesty for their crimes
Or at least that's what some colombians were saying here

BUT IT WAS RAINING M8

>Santanderes
>Never come into contact with FARC

Sure cuck, my family is from Barrancabermeja, and we suffered a lot for those fuckers

Victoria de Trump confirmada

Apparently they (the NO guys) wanted every single one of them to get into jail for "hundreds" of years, and not let them held congress spots (10 out of 260), instead of the agreement that were gonna give amnesty to most of them, and only those that committed 'heinous' crimes would get up to 8 years, as long as certain conditions were met.

We are in the same position you were at thr vietnam war but they have the drug money, if usa couldn't win against a bunch of gooks with no firepower how are we supposed to do it. Also colombia is a lot bigger than Vietnam.

Here's your (You)

Where do you draw the line between a terrorist and a civilian, americuck?

A portion of your own demographic could easily be tried for secessionist activity, which is infact high treason.

Do you have any stories from those dark times?

I'm seriously interested,if that's ok with you.

Spanish or english (or both) as you prefer.

>Exterminate them and the problem will end.

This place doesn't have he military power to do so. Also they are hiding like the rats they are.

You wouldn't understand, you just see it as easy as your country shows it to you.

Well, those are exactly the 2 things FARC will not abandon most likely.

literally give them money, seats in parliament and no jail

At least try and get fairer terms

>tfw if trump wins hillary shills will be prosecuted for treason.

Meh. From a certain point of view they're all fucking honourless scum anyway.

So... what did Santos say?
I dont have a tv.

A cuck

The US army couldnt win Vietnam with terrain conditions. Nevertheless they cannot expect the colombian army to do so, even with all the paramilitary help they got (and the jews getting rich on the process).

>The NO is a yes for the peace too
He did a Maturana.

That's what comes next. The thing is, they (The FARC) did agree with this (obviously), what if they don't agree with the next terms?

Based Colombia, said no to cucks.

Honored decision.

This is the brexit of South America. Fuck press, fuck Ringo Star.

In otherwords, make the problem go away and maybe get some people to disarm.

Claro, mi tío fue asesinado por no pagar vacunas, mi padre como era de las fuerzas armadas nunca podía viajar con nosotros por riesgo a que nos pasara algo, es mas uno de mis primeros recuerdos fue de un combate, donde la guerrilla ataco a unos camioneros, todavía recuerdo los soldados heridos. Uribe puede ser lo que sea, pero gracias a el, por fin tuvimos un poco de tranquilidad en esa zona.

Hahahaha holy shit.

>Uruguayo hablando de zurdos
Mujica no murio por esto

DUDE

Thanks for sharing user...I'm sorry for your uncle.

Did you vote no then?

It's at times like this i wish I spoke spanish fluently rather than just picking up the odd word.

Just ask what you want to know.

Mujica es un pedazo de mierda al que no voté, voté al viejo lacalle en la elección que ganó mujica, tanto en primera como en segunda vuelta, zurdo de mierda

You can still learn...don't be a fucking EOP.

THE PENDULUM IS SWINGING TO THE RIGHT

Ecuadorian here.
Good job Colombia, we're gonna continue spending millions keeping your terrorists from smuggling drugs and creating camps in our country.
Fucking hell, you're the worst neighbors ever. If you had given us Pasto and all that shitty jungle when we seceded, you would not have this problem.

Stupid Montonero, Colombians never have their real Pinochet that genocide all the commies

The US army literally cannot win wars because their political establishment is fucking retarded. You cannot win a war with bullets.

I seen the fbi from some little bad locale shoot inside my home. I wouldnt have known it was them but they were driving a gray car witht us fed license plates on top of that tthey scribbled on my fence some death entrapment crap so fast. Is it would i said about jose emiliano Vasquez? If it is so where and how do i file a lawsuit against the fed for promoting violence and using gang stalking intimidation. I would like them fired for going against the $300k badge. $300k because thats what it cost to train every individual.

Yeah, i don't want any more war, but still want some justice

Nice strawman faggot

CHI?

>tamal
>not Superior Lechona
pleb

Nothing specific, I just like the language enough to want to learn it rather than using google translate. The Americas get shat on by the MSM way too fucking often and I can't read any of your newspapers.

EOP?

Nice VPN maricon.

English Only Peasant.

And surely Santos is a valid candidate for Pinochet 2.0.

Today I saw a lechona stand outside of the votation place and I knew some shit was going on.

Sounds like you haven't had enough war yet, then.

ISIS is a thing because obama and clinton love bombing shitskin countries and deposing the authoritarian leaders that kept them from becoming bigger islamist shitholes than they were. ISIS exists because of the US.
The US could have won in vietnam as easily as you could deal with FARC.

It's just that killing everyone who you think has even a remote chance of supporting FARC would be bad press. Like if we had napalmed and bombed everything we didn't control.

See what Mussolini did to the mafia, and that's what you have to do here. Ironically as much as people give him shit, he was the only italian leader to ever destroy the mafia so badly it took them decades of him gone to recover. To give you an example of how far he went, his Fascists went around killing people who had 'suspected' mafia connections. Not actual mobsters but anyone who was even suspected of being in collusion with the mob.
Sometimes secession is justified.

Fuck you googles. Just earn in USD and enjoy your 33% off in everything

>we're gonna
>given us
>WE

Are you the fucking deputy of the united states?
Jesus H. Christ.

Fucking Lel.

I'll have you know i'm fluent in several languages. Most importantly of all is the language of bullshit.

VPN? De que verga estas hablando, pobre cojudo?

>only around 30% of Colombians actually voted
Strange country indeed.

>You cannot win a war with bullets
tell that to the stupid people here

t. butthurt americuck.

Explain if you will why we're still in the middle east fighting your fucking war m8.

sides dispatched

They're not fighting to win a war, they're fighting to survive. They've been fighting so long it's all they know how to do. A lot of the old IRA folks were and are like that.

William?
Please speak Persian for us, or Arabic.

Because US foreign policy is literally retarded and both of our main political parties are (or were, if Trump manages to win) controlled by neocons.

Yet again, you just see it as easy as your country shows it to you. You have no idea how things work outside your magic bubble.

I'm celebrating with Congolombian cuisine.

Rate/10

>not an argument
kek

I bet that if Las FARC are willing to accept at least half the sentence for the crimes they've committed they would get away with the other outrageous shit of the treaty. The government was too naïve to think that the Colombian people would accept a treaty that didn't offer any justice.

Mmmmm, paisa bandeja. You have good taste.

>they're fighting to survive
Or they could just surrender like the other "desmobilizados"

As usual, the american does not understand the finer points of good humour.

Jesus fucking christ you honestly think Trump has the brain to manage international affairs without getting the US fucked sideways holy shit.

Santos is a cuck, may be Uribe can do something, but they need a real man with a pair and free helicopter rides for leftists

Correa (Ecuadorian prez) was creaming his panties over this agreement, thinking that the left would win and Colombia could join the pink tide once and for all. He was also happy that we could move tens of millions that we use towards border protection to give our underclass more gibsmedats. Guess that's not going to happen now eh?

No. It would have been really hard. The easily refers to actually doing it. The hard part comes in when everyone and their dog freaks out over how you're doing it.

US hippies threw a massive shitfit over our kiddie gloves approach to vietnam. Imagine the reaction in Colombia if your news started showing pictures 24/7 of soldiers rounding up farmers suspected of supplying FARC and shooting them in the back of the head. Or the outcry from environmentalists as you literally burn your jungles to ash to smoke out FARC.

That's what you'd have to do to win.

If anything, people should vote Trump to stop the neocon faggotry, it's getting old

t. paisajew

>No avocado
>only half arepa
You tried.

keked

Their sense of honour won't let them. You know how it is when you hold a dying comrade in your arms and you swear vengeance.

Your country has reached a point where there are people on both sides who have forgotten why they are fighting.

Can anyone give me a tl;dr description of what happened? Isn't it good that they want to continue the war on them since they are radical socialists?

Also, most Colombian Cred Forums users think of it as a bad move, why?

>See what Mussolini did to the mafia, and that's what you have to do here. Ironically as much as people give him shit, he was the only italian leader to ever destroy the mafia so badly it took them decades of him gone to recover. To give you an example of how far he went, his Fascists went around killing people who had 'suspected' mafia connections. Not actual mobsters but anyone who was even suspected of being in collusion with the mob.
That's what people did here with paramilitary. And the consecuences are still being felt here, we have the stupid expresident crying because his good goys are getting jailed due indiscriminately labelling anyone that didnt like him as a terrorist and such.
Plus the huge lawsuits incoming for the stupidity that happened on the 2000+s

>Jesus fucking christ you honestly think Trump has the brain to manage international affairs without getting the US fucked sideways holy shit.
Yes. I'm sorry you're too stupid to see that.

I've licked girl's asses that tasted better than avocado

Isn't that Jew that won your elections a leftist as well?

They had far more brutal presidents than anything they could get anytime soon, and they failed. I don't like it either, but how long are they going to keep waiting for The Man?

that's some shit taste you have there

A round of applause for the Americuck and his hilarious comeback, everybody.

Can any colombian explain what paisa means?

Also >Not rating based avocados
>Being this much of a pleb

Is like you thing FARC actually have any honor and keep fighting for it. They are a very powerful economic enterprise, they are basically a full size version of Los Zetas.

>Imagine the reaction in Colombia if your news started showing pictures 24/7 of soldiers rounding up farmers suspected of supplying FARC and shooting them in the back of the head
This isnt news, this "phenomena" was known in 07 with the first reports

I like the results lads, sadly the criminals in the guerilla are going to move to my country regardless.

>radical socialist
No.

pais is spanish for country
a word that ends in a means it's feminine

so paisa means girl country

They are the jews from colombia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paisa_Region

Venezuela couldn't be worse so I wouldn't worry

Soy de Ecuador, burro.
Hablo por mi país y no por los gringos. Como sea, a la final perdimos todos con esta pendejada de decisión que han tomado ustedes.

Thanks bruv

And i'm sure they whisper to each other in bed about how the state killed their children and poisoned their wells.

It's like you think you understand rage and bloodlust. You should have accepted the offer.

They are already here lad

Paisa means someone from a specific part of the country, basically Antioquia. See Pablo Escobar.

Paisa is what people from the region of Antioquia are called as.

They are people from a region in Colombia don't remember which one.

It means someone from Antioquia, a department (or state if you will) in northwest Colombia that's very distinctive for it's accents and cuisine.