The English

white males

the wall just got 10 ft higher, Pedro.

The saudis

both

Jews...
>established a nation-state and work tirelessly to keep it pure
>highly organized and have a very strong sense of community
>always try to help out their own race before bending over backwards to help others

I honestly don't understand why Cred Forums hates Jews. Is it just because they've established everything that you wish Whites could? Are you honestly just jealous that your fellow Whites are so easily manipulated?

Let's just ice the entire region.

Problem solved.

Muslims and Jews

Kikes.

Jews.

Even if you don't believe it you should support Palestine just because it hurts Isreal (even if you hate shitskins) the way Isreal supports muslim refugees, feminism, LGBT rights, and black lives matter while not allowing it in their country.

Both of them.
Jerusalem is Christian clay!

The kikes (surprise!)

Jews.

Arabs and muslims are just useful tools to kill kikes with, but they're still our enemies.

Jews considering Palestine doesn't exist

Trump/Israel 2016

Back to Treblinca oven dodger

Stay out of it completely and nuke the winner.

It's always been the solution to the problem.

They undermine our interests, and they can't survive on their own.

We hate them because they're parasites.

palestinians are the bad guys

>Even if you don't believe it you should support Palestine just because it hurts Isreal (even if you hate shitskins)

Gee that kind of thinking never hurt any country before (US foreign policy of giving weapons to middle eastern muslims)

I like that

>10 ft higher

Thinking about it. the Pooinloos. Their gandhi set the wheels in motion for the Brits to start getting rid of foreign territories and carve out nations arbitrarily.

Around semites expect fights.

>Let's just ice the entire region.
You know what's even eaßier than that?

Stop caring.

We shouldn't give weapons, just show social support.

Isreal and Jews are the greatest enemy that the white man has ever faced, they are superior to white people in suberversion, you need to take up their strategies to defeat them like supporting the enemy of your enemy.

If whites weren't so retarded in general, the Jews wouldn't be manipulating them

You're not on top because you don't belong there.

Answer to that one is complicated. I mean, its easy but its not that straightforward. Like, i truly believe jews are bad guys there, and i support Palestine in their struggle against reptilians who are occupying their country but that doesnt mean at all i support muslim terrorists. I only support them when they are terrorizing Israel, not when they do it in the West, obviously.

I did my best to answer OP's question, and i believe i am not only one who's torn in that regard

Showing social support for palestinians, for which even other muslim nations do not care about is not in any way harming israel. For there to be any effect a strategy like arming them would be required and arming allah akbars is a stupid idea just like we see in syria right now.

That's something I cannot do brah.

I care too much. That's my flaw. We are talking about European ancestry, our way of life, etc.

Unfortunately, it's all tied to Israel and its influence over our country (which we need to change).

You can quit caring, but I never will. Once redpilled, always redpilled.

If you ask that question, you are the bad guy. Recognizing the inferiority and violence of Islam does not justify the organized crime and learned sociopathy of Judaism. Muzzies are the short term enemy, Jews are a long term enemy, and both are enemies of us and each other because of their tribalism. Israelis are actually making their illegality and brutality work and in our generation Palestinians will quietly give up for economic reasons, relegating their struggle to a rhetorical idol. The Israelis achieved this by being unapologetically evil.

>stuck in the "good vs bad" paradigm

You are a fucking simple minded faggot OP.

I think you nailed it, feels good to belong to the REAL master race. Suck an Arab dick, Goyim.

deus vult

Theyre both bad. Purge them both from this earth.

Both of them. But jews have a bigger right to be there.

Any true White Nationalist will always take the side of the Palestinians, Jews are the foremost evil in this world.

Mexico is correct.

If "we" stopped caring Israel would cease to have any influence.

>White Nationalist
>side of the Palestinians

That's stormfront tier thinking

Skypes!

>siding with the people that are flooding Europe and NA with 3rd World Shitters
>siding with the people behind 9-11 and ISIS
A
Fucking
Leaf

Deus vult

May a thousand blessing fall upon you all

No matter how you look at it, Israel is rightful Skype clay. If you subscribe to the notion that a land belongs to the descendants of those who lived there first, then this is a Jewish land because Jews were here long before Arab Muslims from the Arabian Peninsula started spreading all over the Middle East. This is documented by Roman and Babylonian historian sources. Genetic research also shows that the Jews who came here from Europe are distinct from Europeans but share unique similarities with the minority of Jews who have lived here all along.

If you subscribe to the notion that a land belongs to the people who were born on it and who currently live on it, then it still belongs to us. >muh occupied palestinian lands is logically inconsistent.

méxico

> BING
> BING
> Damn, it's getting closer
> "I honestly don't understand why Cred Forums hates Jews."
> A FUCKING LEAF

>Who are the bad guys?
Religionfags

/this

The oven just got 10 degrees hotter.

Palestinians =/= Muslim terrorists though. Part of the Israeli agenda is to constantly conflate the two together.

|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|
___|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|___
|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|
___|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|___

Deus vult

They are successfully separating them by economically engaging Pals who behave themselves while ruthlessly attacking everyone who is near a terrorist.
And it is absolutely the case that Islam is terrorism with a fat logistical trail, that's not a Zionist agenda, it's in the Quran and endorsed by the mainstream of Muslim theological scholarship.
Israelis are absolutely right about how they deal with Muslims. It doesn't justify the other stuff they do. That's exactly why the real answer is to reject the dichotomy. You're not with one just by hating the other, they're both dangerous.

>Honorary Aryans vs. Sandnigger Terrorist
>Who's the bad guy

>Who are the bad guys?
Are you really that retarded?

>The English
Always fair to blame that lot, if it wasn't their fault there's plenty more that was.

Oh no you mean I need a new ladder? How ever will I afford one? Oh that's right, we're rolling in drug money, and we have home depot. D'oh!

Yes, anti-semitism is philo-semitism frustrated.

Apropos to that point, remember that Mohammed first tried to be the Jewish messiah. It was only when we fell down laughing uncontrollably at the thought that some illiterate bastard would be the messiah that he was forced to fall back to plan b - make his own religion, and convert us at swordpoint.