GET IN HERE HOMBRES

GET IN HERE HOMBRES.

COLOMBIANS JUST VOTED NO TO THE PEACE TREATY WITH FARC.

JUAN MANUEL SANTOS ON LITERAL SUICIDE WATCH.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFHzjyoAL-A
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paisa_Region#Sephardi_Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hmmmm

The Colombia People voted on whether or not to accept the Peace Agreement between the FARC and the Colombian Government that was signed on Monday in Cartagena de Indias.
The Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia are a Revolutionary Marxist-Lenninist Guerilla Army founded in 1964 as a evolution of the Colombian Communist Party and the Peasant Leagues that formed as regional militias to protect their communities and promote Communism following the 1948 assassination of Jorge Gaitan and the civil war that rocked the nation following his death.
In order to fund itself the FARC alongside other Guerrilla Groups such as the M19 and the ELN begin to use the territories they control to cultivate and produce illegal drugs. As a result they gain much better weapons, training, and shifted their focus from remote rural Colombia to areas closer to the cities.
The first peace process is held from 1984-1987. It fails when thousands of the members of the newly formed political arm of the FARC are assassinated by emergent Right Wing Paramilitary Group over a 4 year period; alongside political members of the demobilized M19 and several mainstream Liberal Party Politicians like Luis Carlos Galan.

Why should we care?

kek

The FARC expands following these events as a violent three way campaign between them, the Colombian Army, and the AUC took place throughout the countryside.

The FARC negotiates a Second Peace Process in 1999. Started by Conservative President Andres Pastrana. The conference is considered a total failure and the free areas given to them by the government are used almost immediately by the group to expand their violent campaign against the government and increasingly civilians.

From 1997 to 2003 the FARC will perpetrate over 5,000 bombings throughout Colombia and kill just under 10,000 people. These bombings effect all sectors of the country from rural areas to large cities and the FARC are indiscriminate in their tactics - placing car bombs - forcing people to wear bomb collars - using mortars - and bombing schools, churches, electrical lines, oil lines, and bridges. The FARC increasingly kidnaps civilians as well. At their peak in 2002 kidnapping over 3,000 people including the mass kidnapping of an entire State Congress.
As fear spreads rumours circle about Colombian becoming a failed state; the Colombian people buck tradition and vote Alvaro Uribe Velez - (a controversial figure linked with paramilities) as the first Independent Candidate to ever win the Presidency in Colombia and the only one to win a majority of the vote ever in a single round.

Alvaro Uribe proceeds to implement massive military mobilization a scorched earth strategy against the FARC. The efforts against them are lead by then Secretary of Defense Juan Manuel Santos who leads successful campaign against the FARCs high command. By the end of Uribe's Second term the FARC number 7,000 down from a high of 20,000 in 2002.

YEAH FUCK YOU FART!

What's going on? Is it Happening?

The Accords The accords are made up of 27 key agreements made between the Colombian Government and the FARC spanning across 6 key topics of discussion. The agreement is not designed to only stop the FARC from operating but to try and solve the issues that lead to them arising in the first place.

Agricultural Reform Agreements

>3 Million Hectares in Free Land for Peasants
Land Reform that Allows Peasants Who Have Been Working & Living on Land To Take Ownership of It
>Peasant Land Reserves in specific zones designed to break up Large Land Ownership
>Rural Agricultural Development include investments in rural agriculture using public funds
>Rural Social Development include investments in rural Healthcare, Education, and >Housing using public funds
The government will provide funding and support rural enhancement projects through >Rural Peasant Associations
>The Government will create programs that subsidize and stimulate the local production of food

The NO vote is ahead in the Colombian Plebiscite vote - 50.22% to 49.77%. 97.88% of the vote is in so far.

>The NO vote is ahead in the Colombian >Plebiscite vote - 50.22% to 49.77%. 97.88% >of the vote is in so far.

THIS IS BREXIT 2.0

>giving amnesty to terrorists
>giving them the right to create political parties
>giving them land to continue his drug empire
>pay with public funds the ''rural agriculture'' (cocaine plantations)
>spit in the grave of the victims and the soldiers that died fighting those terrorist
>meme the decision with a happy peace agreement with all the white, balloons, foreing personalities, celebrities: muh peace

calling this a peace agreement was an insult

Is Farc so strong that the army havent take them down yet?

No se negocia con terroristas

colombians confirmed for not cucked

We were about to finish them off at the end of Uribe's term (2009). They started the talks because they knew they wouldn't win ( they were getting rekt) plus they saw that it was possible to get to power peacefully like in Venezuela

Todos esos presidentes felicitando el acuerdo paz, la ONU
Recibieron un Owned
se siente excelente

Holy shit, we did it lads.

GUERRILLEROS BTFO

bump waiting for 100% vote count

COMMIES BTFO

IN 100 YEARS TIME THEY WILL FINALLY BE DESTROYED BY GLORIOUS COLOMBIAN ARMY

Becuse it is an example of how not to be a cucked country.

COLUMBIA WTF?!
How the fuck do they still exist for all this time?

I dont know anything about whats going on? why should i care?

So this is good news for us?

Commies getting REKT

Yeah. Commies about to get killed

Timochenko fags BTFO

I though that was Los Pepe's job

Commies on suicide watch.

HOLY SHIT, I JUST LOOKED IT UP ON TWITTER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

THE SALT IS BEING MINED TONIGHT BOYS

>Implying they won't try to renegotiate and propose another peace agreement

PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA PAIS DE MIERDA

EL PLEIBICITO NO ES VINCULANTE!

Congrats brothers, together we will get rid of commie scum from SA.

I hated the fact that this was totally one sided. I wanted to end the military combats but fuck them at the same time. One yes or no wasnt enough to express my opinión. The agreement had serious failures.

>mfw days ago ETA said they wanted a peace agreement just like the Colombian

>terrorist wage war against government for years
>they are almost done, losing hard
>for some reason government stops the final ofensive (corruption, threats, stupidity)
>start to make a deal that will give the terrorists lands, amnesty, keep the weapons, and call it a peace agreement
>shill hard for the peace on all media, invite foreign presidents. celebrities etc,
>lose referendum when the president admited that if ''NO'' wins he doesnt even know what would happen

\What's gonna happen now? Are there any chances we kill them all fo good?

for real?

I wish I lived in a country with right wing death squads so I could join one.
>tfw you'll never sneak through the Columbian jungles to assassinate Marxist rebels

I thought Sí requiered only a certain ammount of votes

So what will happen now?

GLOBALISTS BTFO

Look on the bright side, maybe Emperor Trump can give you tips next time to make a better deal.

>66% of colombians didn't even show up to vote

Has the FARC any actual support from the average people or is it pretty much a mercenaries drug organisation?

Next step is a coup against that faggot president.

>If this was Hungary the vote would be invalid

we kill those fucking guerrilleros they doesnt deserve to live

>implying they were alive in the first place

WASTE OF PAPER!

G U E R R A C I V I L

In some rural parts of Colombia they do

exacto. el pueblo colombiano es que ha sufrido y no estan de acuerdo en darle a estos criminales inmunidad.

The colombian supreme court say before is not vinculant

Who are you people? When did you all get internet in your countries?

COLOMBIANS ARE BASED AS FUCK

Im fucking proud. Give them the good fight as we did

>12 years of intense military procedures
>Didn't manage to take them down

As Santos put it 5 years ago democratic security didn't work because the jungle is too thick and dense.

After this we put in the heads of armed forces that people don't want to forgive them and now hate is going to rise like it happened when the Union Patriotica was massacred indirectly by the state.

Well done Colombia, you are now the most retarded country in the world. Sorry Australia.

Universitary leftist cucks has them as the saviors of our country, but pretty much everyone else hate them to death.

>for some reason government stops the final ofensive

It's very typical for communist guerrillas to lose the military conflict but win the political one. They always have massive support from the intelligentsia and the media. A man who compromises with them becomes popular with intellectuals and artists, gets considered for the Nobel Peace Prize etc.

No one considered Uribe for a Nobel when he crushed the FARC and restored a modicum of security in Colombia. But Santos got considered when he surrendered.

Otegi must be triggered right now
i'm glad

Is this a sign of the future guys?

See pic related then compare to actual result.

t. Nervous FARC Activist

>El CONGOlombiANO last change of redemption might happen

Post yfw you voted NO

yeah also i think that they are really good at controlling the media and creating a narrative

It's kinda hil
arious that the regions most affected by the conflict voted YES

No seriously, wasn't this supposed to be THE election of your lives? Why did only 1/3 of voters actually vote?

The kill marxisits guys its a meme you dip.
Right wing squads werent an idology thing. They were more like paid mercenarys. They'll murder just because they were paid to. If a company wanted to dig in your land and you said no, los paramilitares would take care of it.
FARC and paramilitares werent so differents. They both would kill you because you didnt pay.

Leftist shitters get fucked.

>oh no, big bad FARC will be angry after this
>we should have given them the free monies and participation in our goverment

Way to be a cuck.

maricón detected

colombians are the worst scum. dumb, loud and lazy. a plague, like a rat plague, but rats at least are able to learn tricks and show some intelligence.

People are ignorant and care little about politics, more news at 9.

because 2/3 of colombia lives in Panama

Anyone who dies fighting in a drug war is an idiot and deserves nothing but ridicule.

Awooooo!

There's still one more movement we need to help meme for in the coming months....

This is the best day in so many years. Commies btfo

LULZ COLOMBIA, THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE

Gtfo fucking commie reeee

Burger here, sorry I bought cocaine one time so I might have helped them

But congrats to the Colombians for not cucking to gommies. Give 'em hell.

This isn't the picture I chose.

The "No" campaign was headed by the Cred Forums politicans of Colombia.

I knew you guys would be happy.

>COLOMBIANS JUST VOTED NO TO THE PEACE TREATY WITH FARC

I thought Columbia was the country of peace.

YISSSS
I love all the butthurt from college commies right now

You're talking to a Scandinavian, being uncucked in an unknown concept to them

Because they wanted to get ride of it. They are tired.

I have a friend that comes from an small town that had been controled by gerrilla for many years, he told me in those places people is conditioned to support FARC because they fear them and at the same time think they are actually the "good guys"

Ha ganado el no a la sumision y a la impunidad, que ladras?

JUST LOOK AT THE POLLS...

>FARC

I hate how all of these "revolutionary" shitheads always have the same patronizing bullshit names

>THE PEOPLE'S LIBERATION FRONT FOR THE DEMOCRATIC REFORMATION OF GOVERNMENT UNTO VALUES OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY

All they are is totalitarian goatfuckers who sit around in the mud all may making everyone's life a living hell.

REMINDER

Two days of war cost more than the whole thing the country had to pay if Si won.

itt: keyboard warriors that would never go to the jungle to actually fight

good
it is time to kill all those comunist monkeys

Is FARC a group that is gonna show up on the show, NARCS?

They bought they media and still lost. KEK SANTOS ON SUICIDE WATCH

OUR MEDIA IS REACTING JUST LIKE THE UK'S WHEN BREXIT HAPPENED LMAO

whatdoes this mean?

But this is much, much more embarrassing.

You monkeys already have enough trees to climb on.

So what are all those old FARC's gonna do now? They were all shilling hard for this?

Tbh FARC was right when they started 50 years ago.
Nowdays they are a bunch of drug dealers and shit.
Reminder FARC started with 40 people.

you truly know that ''NO'' was the best decision when the media gets butthurt

Man all of those emotianally manipulating ads gone to waste

Uribe is a corrupted crook, literally Hillary tier.
Paisas are a bunch of fucking retards.

Renegotiate?

>Tbh FARC was right when they started 50 years ago.
>Comunism
t. Izquierdo Rojas

>Telesur
they are literally RT of latinos

yeah I would be really proud of giving SA's ISIS political participation without charging them one peso to give a corrupt politician a place in world history.

What do they say?
Just heard about this now, what happened and why was there a referendum?

we did it reddit

Why are spic memes so...
weak?

The damage control is serious.
Also
>Pacho Santos delivering the bantz

Fuck off, commie. Uribe made Colombia a relatively safe place to live after the hell that was the 80's and 90's.

Based colombiANOs

Gas the FARC, jungle wars NOW

BTFO

See you at the 2068 referendum people!

COLOMBIA'S STATUS: UNKEKED

Spics tend to go for normie FB memes, which are absolute shit.

>lefties getting BTFO in Brazil
>lefties getting BTFO in Colombia

Today was a good day desu.

congrats columbians, good luck genociding all those dirty cocksuckers. kill a commie for me.

Post twidder butthurt. I refuse to go on that site.

You tell me, Steve.

he dindu nuffin, the mexican cartels deposed the colombians

Because you could sleep outside your home in a hammock and with your doors open safe, with no robbers?

NO. FUCKING. WAY.
KEK BE PRAISED

youtube.com/watch?v=TFHzjyoAL-A

But why? How likely would it be to pass if they wouldn't agree to anything that didn't completely cuck the gov't in the first place?

Go suck Uribe's dick, fag. I bet you're a dirty paisa.

We are not going to fall for the pacifist jew

He did fucktard, but when he realized after 8 years that it was impossible to break them he started playing with the idea of starting a peace process.

He got mad because Santos got there first.

>4CHN

>hey guys let's stretch our butt holes to terrorists :)

War continue?

Well dome Colombros. There is only one way to deal with marxists.

Oh shit boys, well done Colombia, now rev up the helicopter engines, we are going hunting in the jungle tonight
Happy to see that limp wristed bitch Santos getting BTFO

YES, WITH NO SURVIVORS

Didnt they start alongside Fidel Castro? Fidel Castro and Marulanda living in the US as students?

Idk if rumor is true but I heard Marulanda is and was never a militant. He was their lawyer since inception. And since 'rogue' groups couldnt have lawyers they denied him that right in the media so he is like a spokesperson, and "cofounder"

Helicopters

Seriously? the de-militarization of a fucking army? Who are these retards?

The reason they started was because they were denied to participate on politics, and our goverment back then did el frente nacional which consisted only in 2 parties rotating the control of the goverment. I would have been pissed off too.
Then, they started the kidnapping and drug stuff and everything went to shit.

>peace with drug cartels
Is 49% of the population out of their minds?

>Brexit
>Now colombia
Next stop: TRUMP

So many butthurt

yes, because history has proven that killing terrorist/guerrilla always works without any kind of consequence

>As Santos put it 5 years ago democratic security didn't work because the jungle is too thick and dense.
maybe we should stop worrying about being the "lung (enviromental cuck) of the world" and build some fucking infastructure

People used to see him with a suit and tie walk in and out of colombias presidential palace. Many generals used to make remarks to that saying marulanda was the only 4 star general colombia had.

So what now?
These commie fags are already on the ropes, how do we finish them?

Also, they had the jews training them pic related is mossad.

why not just watch them de-arm and wait a while and then go all pinochet on their commie asses?

>it's a paisas ruins colombia episode

Noice

mfw, is this a prediction?

It's not about money you fucking idiot. It's about killing these terrorists and proving to the world that Colombia doesn't take shit. Have some fucking pride in your nation. You think all the people FARC killed would be happy seeing their murderers get paid for the job? Fuck that. Kill them all.

And the lefties were exposed as corrupt scum here in Chile, the right with Piñera as spearhead will cruise through the elections
The great uncuckening of Latin America is coming

Cali nigger detected

Peñalosa detected.

This just in, helicopter sails are through the roof

no chance with that prostate cancer fag in power

His real name was something like Jose Emiliano Vasquez.

POLLS BTFO
FARC BTFO
SANTOS BTFO

Can someone PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE make a meme like this with Uribe instead of Farage ?

someone has a crush lol

>oh noes don't build a 4th lane in our only big road to the capital! Think of the treeeeees!!!

you are why we can't have nice things

Because Colombia is cucked out of its mind. FARC has only a few thousand members but Colombia (a full nation) has been fighting them for half a fucking century. Colombia is weak.

When is Santos going to kill himself on national TV?

We are fucking jungle war monkeys,

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Cause (((UN))).

>Some scholars state that the presence of Sephardic Jews among the ancestors of Paisas is a fact

Oh! This explains a lot.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paisa_Region#Sephardi_Jews

WHEN ARE COLOMBIANS JUST GOING TO ROUND UP EVERY FARC FAG AND EXECUTE THEM?

>brainwashed by the media
>brainwashed by the guerrillas
>literally threatened to vote for yes in guerrila controlled areas

still lose, i think that they will need more jungles to hide this time

>Cucked
More like corrupt. It's a "pretend" war.

Well fucking done guys
Really, congratulations

if you live in such a 3rd world shithole that your gov can't handle jungle niggers with guns, why even bother in keep fighting? at least they could await in peace until they come out and then kill em all

use this one

You cant win a guerra de guerrillas.

A
FUCKING
JEW

THE JEWS LOSE AGAIN!

2016 is the year meme magic destroys the NWO!

I cant believe I get to witness the downfall personally.

OY VEY!

LOS PEPES TAKE REVENGE

So what are you gonna do now Colombianos?

You gonna deploy RWDS?

it works
>what is ERP

>FARC takes him as an hostage
>nobody gives a shit

truly memetic

Good. I was passed when I thought obongo got the peace treaty to go through

Are peasants getting more rights a d individual power?

Colombia has had those for a while, already.

> without any kind of consequence

Alright, but make sure you will 100% of them. Don't let one of them live.

Or watch them gain political power and infect your congress. The fact that 49% voted yes against a powerless, symbolic milita is not good bros, believe me.

Trust my glag.

>NO won

Cuckolds on suicide watch.

"He" would be proud tonight.

>First vote on my table
Feels good man

Fucking gorilla warfare mang, you guys couldn't fuck the viets and you're like the new romans.

shit always have consequences
that's what politics is about.

>obama(a united States president) pushed for it

Excellent!

Now use the advantage while Farc's guard is down and execute them all.

This A million times, kill every last one of them, no mercy

make sure you will kill 100% of them*

So is the war back on or are the government and the FARC gonna go back to the negotiating table?

>lefties
Commies arent left.

Left is power and rights to people, commies is communism.

Are there still right wing militias in Colombia? Seems like a pretty comfy job, stalking through the jungle with your buddies, slitting commie throats.

I just took a huge dump. Toilet is stuck.

We need official state RWDS instead of the shit ones we have now.

>obama supports the remain campaing
>brexit wins

>obama supports the peace campaing
>no wins

>obama supports hillary clinton
>?

this obama guy is truly a legend

I bet some universities are going to start riots and everybody will forget about this next week.

Alberto is smiling down upon Colombians from heaven today.

Left is enforcing workers live in sanitary conditions and dont die of fumes at 40.

I was talking about the leftie parties here, they were all exposed as crooked, even Bachelet was involved in all of that, her ministers, all of them
They lost all the credibility they had, and now the right just has to capitalise on it

Awww there goes my dreams of a badass free love communist party in coulombia. Ohwell... At least cocaine prices will stay low.

>Left is power and rights to people
>checks flag
wow, you're country really isnt great anymore...

>obama siding with terrorist and criminals

wew this is truly unexpected for the nobel peace man

So.. Now the FARC it's going to be Sendero Luminoso 2.0?

Yeah, all commies are filth criminals many "leftist" parties are anything but.

Left is forcing people out of their jobs when you don't like them, Left is pissing on others who don't think the same as you
Left is being a parasite on society

Not to mention they were fucking brutal.
We're fucked anyways.

I would've gotten the YES then start killing off the leaders as "accidents", fuck the UN and their jewish tricks.

Paramilitary forces. Their political party were the ones that made the NO a thing because the goverment was going to take their land and maybe put them on prison.

Pol should care because most polls had 'yes' at 60-70%

Another documented case of the silent majority / energized voter effect, just like brexit.

Nah, fuck off subhuman.

Marxism is not left marx us reactionary to leftist progress to enslave and lower the peoples rights under guise of progress of thosr.

Impressive.
So, final solution of narco question when?

I really want Paisas to be exterminated. I seriously do.

sure, like we did before, right? faggot

Paisas are the only thing worth saving in this shithole.

t. Bogotano

we didnt tried hard enough

No, like we did before
Grow a fucking pair

>le happy paisa.jpg

The farce lived out its purpose. Back in the day the law was kept in the hands of a few. Thats why duels were respected. Land Bogota sits on was owned like by 5 families later split due to gambling and debts and for a while was owned by 25 families. Medellin has same story except they were historicallly far more segregated. Half of these owners have roots in Venezuela. Wealthy Venezuelans. Took power from the local indigenous crowds. Denying them all law and access to medicine.

Congolombianos hijueputas.

dejen de venir al sur hijos de puta, la semana pasada fui a un bar y el mozo era congolombiano, en el hospital la enfermera era una estudiante congolombiana haciendo la residencia...y ni siquiera estaba tan buena...

we are full......REEEEEEEEEE

>yeah let's not sign the peace deal
>for the war we haven't been able to win for 50 years against monkeys armed with soviet era equipment
>no but we gotta kill da commies though

>fuck off subhuman
This is exactly what's left, calling others who don't agree with your views non-human, chasing them out of their jobs, denouncing them to the state police as traitors, attempting to steal from them, and so on

There was no need in killing them.
I voted yes but deffinitly wouldnt have voted them into politics as a party. They would have been so called quemados

Yeah, after all dotor urive is their busines

COLOMBIA REMAINS UNKEKED

OME VEY
It explains a lot actually.

I want to buy Paisas a beer and stop the bantz with them for a while.
Also, why are we so cucked?
t. another Bogotano

Weren't they almost kill in 2009 which is why they started negotiations?

OK. How do you join? Getting paid to kill communists is even better than doing it for free.

>calling someone who speaks your native language better than you do a subhuman
Learn to write, dumb commie scum.

Yes, you can. You kill them all.

All you need is the will to do it.

You are right, 52 years wasn't enough, we need another 50 years.

We need more helicopters tho

What are you fags waiting to put Maduros head on a stick?

thanks texas but don't you have mexicans to worry about?

FUCK YES REV UP THEM HELICOPTERS COLOMBIA TIME TO TEACH SOME COMMIES HOW TO FLY

>ColNOmbia

Based

Noice. Many dead communist for you

Retard, marxism is not left exterminate all those marxist subhumans all who arent truebsocialist to the rights and powers of indivuduals are subhumans who should be gassed this includes marxist and kiketapatists.

All you need is 18 year olds willing to step on landmines and a few billions of dollars, amigo.

i literally cant care about that shit, im not a wagecuck, i just hate those fucking leftits "guerrilleros", anyone who try for 50 years to be politically relevant and cant do shit deserve dead desu

Deal is you get paid to kill everything that moves. Peasants, childs, old men, not only communist. They even played fútbol with their heads. An israelí was paid to train paramilitares. Dont know how to join tho

Wait a minute, wait a minute. Isn't this a bad thing?

Haven't Columbia been in a civil war for like 40 years?

>gorilla warfare
>implying that my 300+ kills didn't give me the experience needed
Fucking kiddo

Tl:Dr please.

>i literally cant care about that shit, im not a wagecuck
Ok

Yes vote -> c.u.c.k
No voted -> commie killing

Depends on how you look at it

FARC are terrorists on the country and this was looking to giving them legitimacy to create a political party, keep their guns, pardon their attacks etc etc

So no it isn't bad, but it will obviously make them chimp out.

They should just round them all up and blow out their brains

Lets ask USA, they surely know how to kill and win a guerra de guerrillas, i seem to recall Vietnam or so.
To win one, you kill the entre population. And after that, you have no population to protect.

COMMIE SYMPATHIZER DETECTED
DEPLOYING FREEDOM

helicopters waste too much petrol per commie

You know i wouldnt be surprised if that guy knew farc leaders. There were interviews done. As to why they chose marxism. They said they dont believe in dictatorship or communism. It was the third political party well established within colleges and education. And they started from there. They basically did it to tease the american and european crowds. Since these northerners started getting into south american turf, falkland islands and antarctica. So while the people preach whats written down in news the opposite is happening. And so far we've seen mentioned various nations used microwires inside peoples minds starting under clinton. It was something that started witth black prisoners and became popular to use in hispanic/latinos.

It is a bad thing. But a guy with a personal vendetta and much to lose single-handedly stopped the war from reaching its end.

Is not that they don't want peace, they don't want to surrender to terrorists

Don't kill the trees, faggot.
I'll pay you with vodka.

Its literally like feminism, a vocal minority that tries to push its will onto the vast majority who doesnt want it.

They hide inna woods and we cant kill them, then get some reinforcements from universities' "rebels" who drink the kommie koolaid.

Right now they are week as fuck hence the peace talks, so who knows maybe people arent buying it anymore.

The thing about vietnam was the objective wasn't to kill everyone, it was to keep the ruskies out and establish peace. We did do our job at one point but it all fell to shit the moment we left.

You know why there are promoting cremation? They said in the future they are going to ask every nation to deliver the heads of deceased to a special laboratory make sure theres no artificial crap inside. Because according to the irish thats what they said whats been going on.

i watched Narcos tv series and they're all drug traffickers

they hide in the jungle?

then drop some lethal chemicals with planes and wait for them to try to escape trough the jungle while their throats and eyes are burning

How bout drones with guns?

>keep their guns
???
They goverment was going to give them a few of seats in the senate. And their interest (This is what I heard from my FARC teacher at my commie school) is to keep their political power on the rural areas and not in the real goverment.
The end of this war was a good thing for only one reason, we don't have the money to keep fighting the guerrilla. If it doesn't end we're going to get fucked hard once the global economic bubble explodes.

So you didnt win the guerra de guerrillas. Didnt win at all.
Point is you cant, no matter how hard you try.

Dude what?

Sadly our Marxist-infiltrated "education" keeps churning out retards like that poster.

Good idea!!! Thanks m8...

The hostages Farc have in the jungle appreciate such empathy and compasion!!!

THIS

What now friends?
All my friends hate me now because i was fucking happy, my mom is dissapointed too
Anyone wanna go to the jungle to kill some commies with me?

You europeans sure know about colombia's geography. We are dumb.

Seeing these results and the polls beforehand (~65% yes win) I'm pretty sure Trump will win this Election easily.

Never underestimate the latent fear that exist in the population.

You don't legitimize a terrorist movement, ever.

Uhm.. ok? So shit will stay the same just like it would with a yes vote.

Yeah, please go, the army is waiting for u

Colombian jungle is a big place, would take too long and they could easily move.

what does FARC do anyway?

Elgrancolombiano.jpg

We already did it with the M'19. They have a political party too. But they are irrelevant fucks that nobody would vote for.

Yes, a war run by moron politicans, where the enemy came to the negotiating table. Then democrats came into power and betrayed South Vietnam.

You wanna know how to win this? Like the Romans. You crucify every FARC fucker you catch by a road with a warning sign. "Narcos Beyare".

What's sad is all this fucking wasted time, four years negotiating for nothing.

But it all boiled down to a latent fear of Colombia becoming a new Venezuela (lots of misinformation here) and feelings of FARC getting away unpunished (which they would).

On the bright side if another agreement is made it would change a lot however this might not happen but who knows.

>mfw there will be another jungle war

Spaniard doesn't understand what is jungle, what is mountains, and what is junlge in mountains. Shits dense yo.

you made a peace agreement without them releasing the hostages?

WTF

Sell drugs, kidnap middle class people, make kool aid for university kids, invite qt blonde europeans and their male cameramen to jungle bull parties

Oh I will, no doubt about that, you can stay in your house being a little cuck while there are people out there actually fighting for the country.

Go full Spetsnaz on them.

They released them all.
They even started releasing the -18 they had.
Thats what i know

>djungle is full of commies
What would Lt. Col. Kilgore do?

bluepilled faggot who believes in democracy and equality spotted. some shits just shouldn't be allowed to have a say in how a country is run. usually those people (jewish and/or degenerate intellectuals and envious and easily manipulated plebs) become commies.

Can anyone of you Colombiabros give me a tl;dr on all of this?

Thanks in advance.

nice

do they make colombian bow ties? i have made one

>bomb and terrorize civilians for decades
>just kidding it was a only a prank bro give me a political party

Why can't Colombia ever control its country?

JAJAJA
PIROBO
ANDATE A LAMERLE EL CULO A TIMOCHENKO
JAJAJAJAAAAAA

a democracy where the opposition wins is a healthy democracy. well done.

The whole point of the thread and the whole embarrassment comes from the fact that Farc had to release them after Colombia said Yes.

We already tried, we went full Duterte on their ass, it didnt work

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
>it was the original thread but whatever

t. someone who hasn't placed a foot inside a battalion building

Yeah, that's not a U.S. doctored poll or anything...

LOS PEPES ARE AT IT AGAIN

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Apparently it became a nuclear waste dump. I met a man who went into a store and saw vietnamese products and threw everything out without buying it. He said the us shouldnt allow this. Those grounds arent safe for the next few hundred years.

Decent. Thanks.

Nah thats a los pepes thing, RWDS tactics, they arent around anymore.

Farc only leaves landmines and ieds.

HACE COLOMBIA MEJOR OTRA VEZ

We were literally negotiating with terrorist

>If you give us what we want we will give you some hostages

>hurr-durr brexit is a white people weapon against PoC

wut
brexit mostly was against eastern europeans
and last time I checked they were white.

Well, let them be, but we win by our votes. I hate the idea on shooting a fellow countryman and wasting money on probably weapons and bullets made by jews. Shits expensive yo. Besides, you cant build a country if everybody is killing themselves

>Andate

Hey Santiago, easy there, hope you're cozy in your loma, I said FARC would go unpunished and this was all a waste of time.

Good Paisa, can't read parshero uy

A country who has been on civwar for 50 years and is completely exhausted has just prolongued their struggle for at least 20 more, while all their neighbours are prospering fast, except Venezuela.

>(insert whatever here)
>white

Same here my best friend is so fucking butthurt, leave the group chat

No problem bro, i'm studing so i can fly from this shitty country

Because it shows resolute rejection of cuckoldry.

Girly peace treaties never work out and disappoint your ancestors. What would you great grandfather think about you making peace with people who tried, and possibly even succeeded, in murdering your forebears?

It makes me think to the northern Irish peace process. The IRA see it as victory, as British weakness. Our dignity was traded for a "peace" in which we are mocked and our country men who died did so pointlessly.

What should have happened is our efforts redoubled, cracking down on sympathisers until every IRA member and supporter swung from trees and lived in constant fear in some shit hole that they are about to be tracked down by a crack British special forces member.

Well done Columbia, never allow your people to be mocked by terrorist scum.

This fucking picture..

this country trully is a paramilitary country

Here's for more decades to come

You know what they are saying in political circles. Dubya wanted Obama to keep promoting his broken down nuclear waste byproducts in the andes. I wouldnt be surprised if they put a false guise of barry back in the 90s promoting it. They said it was a pay back for carlos lehder. Since they say carlos lehder wanted everyone to consume coke to make america retarded meanwhile he was consuming 5oz coke daily.

>while all their neighbours are prospering fast, except Venezuela.
Yeah, Ecuador and Brazil are really fucking prosperous.

fuck you, plant your own rain forest. We need roads. It takes 8-12 hours to drive between major cities.

>Uribe
>safe place

THE LIBERAL BUTTHURT IS OVER 6000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 SHEKILLION

>whites
>white

At least they have growing indexes, and are in peace, while everything is collapsing hard in Colombia.

It's Augusto you obese fucktard.

Did you ever travel around colombia before uribe?
Or own any rural land?

Be like the US. They bombarded appalachia for so long people forgot. This is where they supposedly build roads and got a nice amount of ore and concrete from.

Only if you don't live in the countryside where if you own land, then you don't. Because the armed forces created by Uribe needed that land... For something I guess.

We tried that in the 80s, didn't work.

Well, I'm okay with roads.
just don't waste too much.

>I my contry to be a better place
>therefore I'm leaving this shitty contry

T. cuck

So what's your plan? going to a white country for the gibs me dat?

Yes

whats the real deal between Uribe and Santos

why do they have such different approach to the jungle commies?

The puedo ir a mi finca tranquilo meme
Guess who took the cows from my grandpa after the FARC ran away.

Politicians didnt want to risk their lives

Like most people, I did. Some retenes that lasted 30 min, but nothing more. Stop being such a pussy.

No bro, just be a nice person, and study a lot, and not be like you

>Studying
>Gibs me dat
Just dont. UN people are very succesful out there.

Uribe backed up Santos to continue Uribe politics, Santos betrayed Uribe and achieved his own way, Uribe butthurt.

Yep

fair.

When the commies wanted to start a guerrilla in the early 80's in the southern woods and mountains they were BTFO.

>All they are is totalitarian goatfuckers who sit around in the mud all may making everyone's life a living hell.

"Communism" doesn't mean the same as in the USA.
Ask the Vietnam veterans. They surely didn't get shot and trapped by marijuana college liberals led by jews. For there were none. In many countries Communists recruited men in every layer of society. That means that "communism" matched the interest of some nations - for instance, they could receive support of the USSR and combat Wall Street imperialism.

I'm pretty sure that some Latinos know what I mean.

Paras?
I'm in montes de maria and everyone either left or was killed by the guerrillas, lucky you i guess

Congrats bro.

Colombia confirmed not cucked.

I'll take this bait
>hitlary worked in office for 33* years, and couldnt do a proper job. Let's give her 4 more years because she's a woman.

Yeah socialists tend to have a nationalist bent in 3rd world countries, but at the end of the day that is mostly propaganda, in practice they are only against "imperialism" when it comes from western capitalist nations, they are open to influence from other socialist powers.

>You cant kill terrorist for good

It is good to be peruvian and knowing how bad we REKT those commies of the Shinning Path.

>He fucking did it, he singlehandledly stopped peace talks in Conglombia.

THE ABSOLUTE AMDMAN.

>Montes de Maria
I went from Valle to Tolima and back with no real problems, some people felling from the mountains was really common. But nothing relevant happened with the guerrillas.

kill yourself