European Mediterraneans form the Masterrace, here the justification

European Mediterraneans form the Masterrace, here the justification
>Empires
Ancient greek colonization, Alexander's empire, Roman empire, Byzantines, Spanish and Portuguese empires
>art and skills
Greek and Roman statutes from 500 BC till 300 AD with literally perfect anatomical accuracy
Rennaissance painters like Rafael, michelangelo or Da Vinci
Velasquez or El Greco
>Fighters
Spartian warriors, roman legions, conquistadors
>science and poetry
Mathematicians like Archimedes,Pythagoras,Galilei or unironically thousand of Italian or Greek scientists
Created western philosophy threw Ancient Greece
People like Cicero or Dante, classical novels in Spanish and Italian

Literally no one who can compete

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1529-8817.2005.00224.x/abstract;jsessionid=8C137FAB0BDD76FCFC4D3C45A20C2E99.f01t01
digitalsculpture.org/papers/pollini/pollini_paper.html
thelatinlibrary.com/tacitus/tac.agri.shtml#11
harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/Goths/Goths1.htm#X02
nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/full/nature14317.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tr5Kq56heIs
pnas.org/content/111/13/4832
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severan_dynasty
well.ox.ac.uk/~gav/admixture/2014-science-final/resources/FAQ.pdf
cell.com/ajhg/fulltext/S0002-9297(15)00137-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(860)
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1399-0039.2005.00430.x/abstract
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Celtic#/media/File:Celts_in_Europe.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>European Mediterraneans form the Masterrace
I agree, back when they were still Germanic they were the Masterrace.

>Alexander's empire
who left offspring in the Hindu Kush that look like pic related, haha

And what thing do all of those countries have in common? They're shit holes atm.

>Germanic
Its like you have autism

>WE WUZ CAESARS N SHIT
kys snownigger

>Malalas, Suetonius, Pliny the Elder
>REEEE WE WUZ WE WUZ
All this anger at Roman historians. It's like you have no respect for your academic forefathers.

WE WUZ MEDS

can't you niggers understand memes?
The difference between niggers and whites is that we actually "wuz". Sorry.

;^)

The Kalash are not descended from Macedonians you worthless retard.

Looks like about every single Northern European country can compete. But keep on screaming about how you were great 1000 years ago.

Why are Cred Forums "meds" always so whiny?

Meds and slavs get attacked from all sides, both non-whites and other whites. Only thing that beats that are Canadians and Turks (both for good reason, desu)

Meds, in their natural form were just timid farming cucks from the Middle East.

They got invaded by the Aryan-speakers some time in pre-history, and that's when they became militant and such.

The Aryan influence is what kick-started European civilizations and imperialism.

tl;dr Pre-Aryan Neolithic meds were just farmers, and some of their societies were actually matriarchal (lol)

I never seen them get attacked, I only see them whining about nothing and trying to divide and conquer

bara vente på de oundviklige svar fra usa om (syd)sverige...

Slavs I get, but Meds here tend to take some irreverent joke as some grand mockery of their culture and people. Hell, I sometimes see them whine about the "whitewashing" of Roman or Greek history or some shit.

Slavs are our brothers, the reason they are poor is because of communism.

You do know that the current Southern Europeans have almost any roman or Hellenic blood. They are a mix of all the peoples who came after. In fact less that 10% of Greeks are actually of Ancient Greek descent.

Northern Europeans form the Masterrace, here the justification
>Empires
British colonization, French empire, German empire, Kalmar Union, Belgian and Dutch empires
>art and skills
French and British statutes from 1500 AD till 1900 AD with literally perfect anatomical accuracy
Rennaissance painters like Monet, Johannes Vermeer, or Van Gogh,
Frans Hals or Albrecht Dürer
>Fighters
German warriors, French legions, British conquerors
>science and poetry
Mathematicians like Sir Isaac Newton, Leibniz,Gaus or unironically thousand of German or British scientists
Created continental and analytical philosophy
People like Shakespeare or Goethe, classical novels in French and English

Literally no one who can compete

they absolutely are NOT our brothers, mateusz. id advice you to return to your home country when your work visa expires.

Fuck off divide and conquer shill

do they not teach english in krakow? stinky toilet slav.

they are not of the same phenotype, not the same ancestry or heritage. they are not as industrious, as hard working and as clever as true scandinavians.

if by industrious you mean sucking achmed's dick you may be right.

but seriously fuck off shill.

>Germans conquer Rome and sack it
>We wuz Romans and shit
>Turks conquer Byzantium
>We wuz Romans and shit

slavs are the ahmed, diego. vlad wants more muzzies in his stinky garbage dump of a country.

So, anyone with blond hair and/or clear eyes is germanic?

>they are not of the same phenotype, not the same ancestry or heritage. they are not as industrious, as hard working and as clever as true scandinavians.
dude, just dont...

>diego

that's pretty good, I'll have to remember that.

the point is at the very least Slavs can be saved. If they share nothing else, they share a common culture.

me?

or ?

>the point is at the very least Slavs can be saved.
Nobody can be saved by you, though.

what do you mean?

everything these ppl did in the past was literally MEANT to restart the ROMAN prestigious cultures, science, and art. Renaissance = Roman continuation.

Essentially everything we live by is based on what the Romans did.

yes mean for

>Claims we are sucking Ahcmeds dick
>60% white

Except it was 1000 times greater.

OP BTFO.

Why are you begging for scraps in germany then dirt man?

>We are the master race, we've just had the fuck dominated out of us for the last 500 years.

WE

So why are you all so shitty nowadays?

Nowadays mediterrenean countries only survive on tourism and EU-gibsmedats.

because they're actually niggers. They're SO FUCKING BUTTBLASTED over the we wuz meme, that they mutter it over and over like broken men. Whatever anyone here pretends to be, it's a safe bet he's one tier below that.

Yeah, more than a millennia later... All I'm saying it was impressive as hell what the Romans did. Look how long it took for others like Germanics, Slavs, or Arabs to get on even footing culturally.

Italian industry is pretty strong despite being a corrupt fuckhole

toplel

>Portuguese empires
Please stop including us in your gay rivalries. We have negligible Mediterranean admixture as indicated by Arnaiz-Villena et al. study.

This is true.
Mediterraneans are the only reason civilization exists.
Northern European mongrels are basically genetic trash.

What about Hadrian and Marcus Aurelius? What about Senators? You need to remember that after hundreds of years of enslaving northern Europeans, some of their phenotypes may have diffused into the genetics of the Roman population. But the truth remains the same,it was the Mediterranean genes that made the Roman's what they were. And it's the modern day Italians that are descended from them. Sure, many of the Emperors had light hair and eyes, but so did the northern Europeans. But it was the northern Europeans that were savages. So it can be quite clear that blue eyes and blonde hair done make empire. You are not descended from Emperors. You are descended from the savages that barely escaped the clutches of Roman slave owners.

Don't make empires**

Oh, that's right, I almost forgot Belgium is full of Spaghettiniggers.

Cred Forums still hasn't figured out that blondism occurs naturally at lower frequencies in Southern Europe and that it has nothing whatever to do with Germanics. Phenotypical diversity and genotypical homogeneity are not mutually exclusive.

Forgot about the British? The British got the best in the end. Even their colonies are in a good position.

>But the truth remains the same,it was the Mediterranean genes
You realize the tribe that founded Rome were Cisalpine Gauls, right? All of the Arabian peninsula phenotypes we see in that region today came from the Arab conquests after Islam emerged. Prior to this, Mediterraneans looked like what we associate with more Northern phenotypes.

>literally perfect

So perfect, or not perfect?
People like you disgust me.

>be germans
>get scared shitless of some mongol shitskins
>Chimp out and go niging to Rome
>Destroy classic civilization

>be germans in 711
>be ruling elite and literally invite muslims to Iberia because fuck yeah
>be almost responsible for muslim takeover of Europe

Why are germans always so keen on destroying everything? Is it in their blood?

We are mediterranean by culture

What do you mean by "We have negligible Mediterranean admixture "?

If by "Mediterranean" you mean specifically Eastern Mediterranean then you should just say that. I don't know enough about Roman or Greek history or biological anthropology to comment on it, but what you said is categorically, unequivocally false in the case of Iberia.

I'd also add that people like Jordanes reckoned the Gauls among swarthier European populations. Just for what it's worth.

We can trace the migration of what would become the Italic tribes though europe my man, and it never goes north of Gerbony. Which they only passed as they came west from the east. We know they fugged the neolithic population of Italy (who were swastika toting peoples whose origin we can only guess at), as well as the Celtic populations as well.

John Malalas is not a respected Roman historian though. He is a Greek famous because of the language he used in his book being easily digestible, and while that's nice the Chronographia is neither contemporary to those men or historically accurate.

>arab rapebaby from Sardinia thinks he is actually Italian and tries to bait Cred Forums to compensate for his limp dick

No, I mean Mediterranean generally. What that meant in the ancient world didn't resemble the middle east. It does today because of semitic and African admixture. You notice the distribution of blond hair mirrors the distribution of Muslim conquests? It's not a coincidence.

Read the study I referred to. The conclusion was that the Portuguese are a product of a founder effect stemming from the inhabitants of Oestrimnios, which accounts for the high frequency of unique haplotypes like HLA-A25-B18-DR15 which doesn't exist in any other population. The same study concluded that Basques and Portuguese are unique in Iberia because of the absence or negligible frequency of A33-B14-DR1, a haplotype which exists in high frequency among Mediterranean populations (i.e., Spaniards, Italians, Greeks, Algerians, etc.) and is used as a marker to determine the degree of inter-relatedness among "Mediterranean" populations.

>they are not of the same phenotype, not the same ancestry or heritage

Actually, most modern Europeans, especially northern ones like you, are direct descendants of steppe people in the Late Neolithic period.

Blond people and the white race in general originate in Central Asia. And most current Europeans have this DNA.

lel, you're all fucking Slavs.

>Phenotype

Damn, you know nothing about genetic terms, do you?

>You notice the distribution of blond hair mirrors the distribution of Muslim conquests?
Caucasus is muslim even today. Black Sea part of ukrayne was muslim for centuries. Bosnia is literally half muslim today.

Funny you mention that because Galicia (i.e., the place which is most blond in Iberia according to your map) bears perhaps the strongest genetic legacy of paleolithic North Africans in all of Iberia.

As I said, it is demonstrably false. Every writer from antiquity who made reference to the Iberian phenotype described it as dark haired, quite swarthy, short, agile in build, with thick curly or wavy hair. In other words, exactly as the average Iberian of today is.

Also, the only region with notable North African and Near Eastern admixture which can be conclusively traced to the historical period (i.e., post-antiquity) is - no surprise - Andalucia. This is to say that neither the historical record nor the genetic record substantiates your theory.

>Cred Forums still hasn't figured out that blondism occurs naturally at lower frequencies in Southern Europe and that it has nothing whatever to do with Germanics.

It's absolutely related to pre-historic Aryan invasions.

Did you not realize that Latin and Greek before it were Indo-Aryan languages, that were not native to those areas?

I too remember when the French and Italians lost most of their kingdoms to the Muslim hordes and the rest of Europe (excluding those brave Baltic and Nordic states) out of fear went halfsies with them.

Dark heir isn't a singularly Arab or Semitic trait Ricky, it's European too. Especially among those populations that migrated in the second batch of major migrations.

Anglo-Saxon master race coming through

Which was stolen off Greek and Carthaginians. The "master race" has nothing to do with actual appearance, it is intelligence.

Example, Genghis Khan was a full blown mongoloid, one of the best empires in history.
The egyptians were partially black at various points, but none of its great achievements can be attributed to this influence because they were sub 100 iq's.
The Spanish/portugese empires were a spread of economic, genetic, and cultural identity to the America's.

None of these have much in common except for the intelligence and behaviours of their creators. There is no magical combination of skin, hair, and eye colour that correlates with success.

Mental and intellectual prowess are not tied to meaningless physical characteristics. It's just that the successful tend to have a certain range of appearances that rarely include something like that of a capoid or sub-saharan african.

The problem, here, is that you seem to be equating Aryan with Germanic, which is a false equivalence. If you are using "Aryan" to mean Indo-European, then Germanics are fairly late to the scene; a younger population than the branch which produced Italics and Celts. In other words, and again I reiterate, blondism in Southern Europe is not necessarily connected to or indicative of Germanic admixture. It occurs naturally in the native population and has done for millennia.

>John Malalas is not a respected Roman historian
Well, if you want to ignore Pliny the Elder and Seutonius, and make an issue with Malalas, who we have no reason to doubt, do so if it makes you feel better.

The fact remains, modern Mediterraneans are heavily intermixed with semitic and African haplogroups.

>The significant genetic structuring of populations facing the Mediterranean basin into three groupings, Near Eastern Arab, Mediterranean and North African, is related to the demographic processes that have occurred since first populating the area. The distribution of Neolithic technologies was probably paralleled by demographic expansion in the Mediterranean basin, and subsequent westward migration by Phoenicians and Greeks contributed to the distribution of Y chromosome types of most likely Near East origin.

>The Arab conquest in particular appears to have had a dramatic influence on the East and South Mediterranean coasts, with differential sex-related gene flow playing a major role in the distribution of genetic variation. The presence of Arab Y chromosome lineages in the Middle East suggests that most have experienced substantial gene flow from the Arabian peninsula. This result raises the issue of the correctness of identifying all Near Eastern populations as reliable representations of the original Neolithic groups that expanded from the Middle East towards the European peninsula.

Source
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1529-8817.2005.00224.x/abstract;jsessionid=8C137FAB0BDD76FCFC4D3C45A20C2E99.f01t01

>Every writer from antiquity
I've already posted 3 major writers from antiquity who listed otherwise. Sorry.

>excluding those brave Baltic and Nordic states
you mean those that were eventually cucked by tartarian manlets while barely being able to bully the few remaining pagans around?

>The problem, here, is that you seem to be equating Aryan with Germanic

Ugh, no, I am not.

Even though Germans and Slavs are late-stage arrivals of the Aryan migrations from the Asian steppe.

But they all originate from a core population, which flooded into Europe in stages, starting in the late Neolithic.

So the blondism in the Middle East and Italy is a result of entanglement with those ancient blond populations.

>I've already posted 3 major writers from antiquity who listed otherwise. Sorry.
You haven't produced a single writer who made any mention of Iberians, actually.

In the mean time, I refer you to the writings of Tacitus and Jordanes on the Iberians.

>So the blondism in the Middle East and Italy is a result of entanglement with those ancient blond populations.
And what does this have to do with what I posted in the first place? I quote:

"Cred Forums still hasn't figured out that blondism occurs naturally at lower frequencies in Southern Europe and that it has nothing whatever to do with Germanics"

If your complaint rests with my second assertion ("Phenotypical diversity and genotypical homogeneity are not mutually exclusive.") then I refer you to Ireland, which is a classic example of phenotypical diversity and genotypical homogeneity not being mutually exclusive.

Further, I ask you to explain the phenomenon of atavism and how you reconcile your theory that phenotypical divergence is most usually explained by foreign admixture with atavistic regression. Pic related is a full-blooded Norwegian. By your logic, he looks as he does because he is the product of non-Norwegian admixture.

>Which was stolen off Greek and Carthaginians
Yeah they fully admit being Greekaboos which I find endearing :3

I agree with your points though

>ok a writer then that makes mention of a specific group I demand you focus on
Iberians were blond and have some "African" genes -- how does that contradict anything I've said? Some area with blond "has the most African heritage" -- which means jack shit on a long enough timeline, since 12,000 years of separation might not make a gene any less African, but it doesn't have any bearing on what Romans might have looked like, since it predated their civilization. Judging from your other posts you know you're being too ambiguous for that to be meaningful.

>Caligula had a golden beard!
literally made of physical gold when he put it on

>Iberians were blond and have some "African" genes -- how does that contradict anything I've said?
Naturally when you invent things to suit your agenda there will be little, if any, contradiction. Not a single classical author described the Iberians as blond. Not one. You're a bald faced liar, and you haven't produced ONE source in this entire thread which substantiates this ridiculous and demonstrably false claim.

>Some area with blond "has the most African heritage" -- which means jack shit on a long enough timeline,
Not "some area with blond", but the region with the highest frequency of blondism in Iberia also has the highest frequency of paleolithic NA admixture. This point wasn't made to serve as some refutation of your claims, I just found it ironic and worth commenting on.

>but it doesn't have any bearing on what Romans might have looked like
What are you talking about? I explicitly stated that I wasn't speaking about the Romans. Wait... do you not understand that Iberians != Romans?

>Judging from your other posts you know you're being too ambiguous for that to be meaningful.
I'm not being ambiguous at all. I've stated everything I meant to say in clear terms.

>literally made of physical gold when he put it on
I should hope so.

>Suetonius' characterization was undoubtedly intended to evoke the image of Alexander the Great, whose eyes were said to be "melting" and "limpid,"[74] a description mirroring his divine-given charisma. In the case of Caligula, on the other hand, neither Suetonius nor any of his other critics mentions his eye color, which may have been blue-gray (or caesius in Latin),[75] since this color of the eyes was apparently a dominant Julio-Claudian family trait, as we know specifically in the case of Tiberius (Pliny, HN. 11.142) and Nero (Suet. Nero. 51).

>In his Life of Caligula, Suetonius notes only that Caligula's "eyes and temples were deep-set" (oculis et temporibus concavis). Interestingly, in physiognomic theory, blue-gray eyes were associated with keen night vision (Pliny, HN 11.142-43).

>None of the surviving literary sources indicates the color of Caligula's hair, though it may have been brown to light brown, not unlike that of Augustus and Nero, both of whom were said to have hair that was subflavus, which is probably to be understood today as "dirty blond" (e.g., fig. 16).[76] However, this is only an educated guess because of the difficulty in translating ancient color descriptions into modern equivalents.[77]

source
> digitalsculpture.org/papers/pollini/pollini_paper.html

>Naturally when you invent things
straight to the trash, you're the one guilty of doing that so far; i"ve qualified every claim i've made with sources so far.

It would be fine if he cited Pliny and Seutonius more than he did John Malalas, but he cites Plinly and Seutonius for only two each while he cites Malalas for seven when it comes to eye color. As well as six times for hair color, (where he also throws in Sieglin for extra measure to show that he really is an idiot).

Now onto your chart. Yes retard, when people intermix they intermix, but we also have historical descriptions of the Romans. They ran from dark haired and dark eyed to fair hair and fair eyed, with a number of Roman gens (including respected patrician gens like the Valerii) being prone to very dark hair and eye color. Caesar had near black eyes and light bown hair, Sulla was built like Hitler's wet dream until he became fat and ugly, and Scipico was so classical 'roman' it wasn't even of note (his family tended towards brown hair and brown eyes). We're not arguing that that these people intermixed with Semetic and Arab peoples over the years, we're arguing that you are a fucking retard for thinking that dark hair and eyes are belonging to those people and that the lack of it indicates Germanic anything.

Look at the Anatolian hypothesis that will show why you should consider killing urself. Also before you say shit I'm a fucking Chinaman, about as white as Tyrone. At least my people have a culture though and don't have to try to claim others to feel good about ourselves.

yes they are.

>It would be fine if he cited Pliny and Seutonius more than he did John Malalas
user -- you still haven't explained why we should discount or discard Malalas! Are you even going to bother, or just bloviate in circles on that point?
>Yes retard, when people
Straight to the fucking trash. If you can't speak with ad hominem, you can't speak. Bottom line. I'm not a masochist, so I won't listen to abuse from random who don't qualify the shit they say. Make serious arguments or fuck off; ad homs are baby tier.

*without ad hominem

sometimes I wonder if pol is becoming a parody of itself

An argument has 4 components, can you guess what they are?

>straight to the trash, you're the one guilty of doing that so far; i"ve qualified every claim i've made with sources so far.
Pathetic.

>make moronic claims
>fail to produce one shred of evidence to substantiate these claims
>get buttmad when someone points this out

Now, because you have refused to be decent and reasonable, I will be the one to provide the evidence:

>Silurum colorati vultus, torti plerumque crines et posita contra Hispania Hiberos veteres traiecisse easque sedes occupasse fidem faciunt [...]
Trans.: "The dark complexion of the Silures, their usually curly hair, and the fact that Spain is the opposite shore to them, are an evidence that Iberians of a former date crossed over and occupied these parts."
Tacitus, Agricola XI.ii

thelatinlibrary.com/tacitus/tac.agri.shtml#11

>Silurum colorati vultus ; torto plerique crine et nigro nascuntur ; Caledoniam vero incolentibus rutilæ comæ, corpora magna, sed fluvida: Gallis sive Hispanis, ut quibusque obtenduntur, assimiles.
"The Silures have swarthy features and are usually born with curly black hair, but the inhabitants of Caledonia have reddish hair and large loose-jointed bodies. [The Silures] are like the Gauls or the Spaniards, according as they are opposite either nation."
Jordanes, Getica II.xiii

harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/Goths/Goths1.htm#X02

>>Alexander's Empire
>>Alexander the Great was Macedonian
>>Macedonia is in the Mediterranean

fucking this

If you really need an explanation for why Malalas is not a good source, it shows that you shouldn't be allowed to touch anything in antiquity with a ten foot pole, but allow me to enlighten you.

John Malalas wrote Chronographia, a book that is important because it was to Greek of the age what Caesar's Commentary was to Latin. That is to say it was an easy to read book written in simple greek. It's not a historical source because he cites only a few unknown or little known historians we cannot verify as accurate, mentions numerous falsehoods as truths, and literally includes biblical stories as historical truths. It was also written about 320 years after the death of the last man in the chart.

If you want to discredit what I said because I said mean things about you, than you can do what all your ancestors do when they get sad and try to murder as many Europeans as possible.

>current degeneracy
>better than awesome roman glory

>"Cred Forums still hasn't figured out that blondism occurs naturally at lower frequencies in Southern Europe and that it has nothing whatever to do with Germanics"

Germanics are related to those same steppe people from pre-history, they're a good model population because they are an expression of a less inter-mixed residual population like the pockets in the Middle East.

So you're still talking about the same thing.

t. yet another olive nigger rather living in one of the Germanic masterrace's countries than his own.

>tfw primarilly from hispania
We need to build a wall in britain.

>I am the ultimate masterrace
>50% German,25% Italian,25% Greek
>feelsgoodman
>mfw

Are you good-looking? Your genes are telling me that much.

I believe so, based roman and hispania genes.

Nope. That myth was put to bed almost a decade ago.

>Three Pakistani populations residing in northern Pakistan Burusho, the Pathan, and the Kalash claim descent from ancient Macedonian soldiers associated with Alexander the Great's invasion of southwest Asia.[42] A study by Qamar et al. (2002) found that no support for a Greek origin of their Y chromosomes was found in the Kalash, mild Greek Y-chromosome admixture could be present in Pashtuns.[43]

These are remnants of an ancient population, the same population that formed the Central Asian core of the so-called "White race".

Fun fact: White people originate in Central Asia, not Europe.

It's shocking how illiterate you wannabe Hitlerites are on basic European anthropology.

>Germanics are related to those same steppe people from pre-history
No more or less related than Mediterraneans. But this means that you are doing what I initially accused you of and which you denied: making an equivalency between Germanic and "Aryan". There is no such equivalency. Germanics are a branch of the Indo-Europeans just as the Italics or Celts are. The only difference is the date of their appearance relative to the other branches.

Meaning, if you want to claim that blond hair exists in the Mediterranean because of "Aryan" influence, then that is an entirely separate discussion. That influence predates and, again, has nothing to do with the appearance of Germanic peoples.

impressive. What do you look like/?

I'm gonna go with

WE, WUZ, KANGZ and SHIEE

23andme is retarded and the break-down they give you is almost meaningless and shallow.

You should have spent $169 and got a full Y-DNA test from Family Tree DNA, telling you about 5,000+ years of your paternal lineage, not some retarded national designations like "Irish" which were invented 150 years ago.

Yes, we are the master race, sorry germanicucks

Genetic clusters mane, irish are irish for tens of thousand o years.

>No more or less related than Mediterraneans.

This is where you are totally wrong.

Germans have a much higher component of Steppe DNA than Italians, Italians are still mostly the Neolithic farmers with various minor inputs.

Pic very related.

Steppe ppl master race.

Let's see that hairline

BTW, Green represents the Indo-Aryans steppe people who carry blondism.

Blue is a very primitive hunter-gatherer component and orange is the sand nigger farmers from the Middle East.

So modern Europeans are all either a combination of sand niggers, Slavs or basically Neanderthaals.

Fug i dont want to be a settle cyck that was conquered how much of spanish are a
Steppe horseman?

>middle eastern 7%

you disgusting muslim/jew

>Steppe ppl master race.

Central Asia is homeland of the Whites. We wuz all the way to Western China, but through assimilation, those populations disappeared under the more numerous Mongol races.

Pic related. There are ancient blond mummies in China dated to the time of the first Egyptian pharaohs.

You mean the Yamnaya who were, according to this study, found to be overwhelmingly brown eyed and dark haired?

nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/full/nature14317.html

And this still doesn't refute what I said about blondism in Southern Europe appearing naturally and not as a product of admixture with Germanics.

We wuz conquering horseman n shiieeet, any data on horseman aryan conquests?

You were some of the poorest and least advanced of all Europeans until not very long ago. Since you're using the Polish as an example, the Polish are far more accomplished in every cultural realm than Norway. Compared to the French or English you're nothing but a backwards joke.

>Fug i dont want to be a settle cyck that was conquered how much of spanish are a

Everyone got STEPPED in prehistory. That's why there is light eyes and fair hair in central Spain, Afghanistan, Western China, Syria etc.

Here's a cool documentary about the blond mummies of Western China:

youtube.com/watch?v=tr5Kq56heIs

>100% chimp

They are richest cunt in world with highest standard if living due to based yamanya genes.

>le cherrypick meme

By the way, the account 3rd from the bottom is literally wrong, snownigger.

>That's why there is light eyes and fair hair in central Spain [...]
Refuted in this study:

pnas.org/content/111/13/4832

The Yamnaya are part of a much broader group, I feel they are not a monolithic cluster like they are being reported.

Research has only got their ankles wet in deciphering the migrations of people from the Steppes.

What happened to the Mediterraneans? Did they mix with Arabians too much to the point of becoming greasy, sweaty and hairy?

Germans, meds and slaves ain't worth shit, Anglos are the master race, may I remind you what language your speaking ;)

>You were some of the poorest and least advanced of all Europeans until not very long ago.

That's not poor architecture. I dunno why you posted that as an insult. American colonists were often living far worse.

So in other words, posting that graph doesn't actually prove your point or establish any connection between the Yamnaya and blondism. Right.

>Sandra Wilde
Good goy.

That's a flimsy theory, IMO. One needs a genetic basis for blondism to select for light eyes and hair in the first place.

The steppe people and contact with them is recorded in many cultures, including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc. Not to mention the archaeological finds, which have focused mostly in Europe so far.

Why isn't there an aggressive selection for light eyes on the Japanese island of Okinawa?

It very much supports it. Since blondism was not present at all in Neolithic European populations (you can find a lot of literature about this), so the only vector for these traits is via the steppe people, who facilitated a social and genetic revolution in European pre-history.

Their influence was profound. The very fact you, and I, and the Italians and Greeks all speaking Indo-Aryan languages is a testament to their influence.

I'm not sure what your objective here is...

>Another "We're white and you're not" thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severan_dynasty
>This dynasty was ruled by North African people

ROMANZ WUZ GERMAN AN SHEEEIITTT

So, just so I'm clear: according to you, the Yamnaya (who, as you said, represent the carriers of blondism in the graph you posted), who were overwhelmingly dark haired and eyed, are the source of blondism in Mediterranean populations, in spite of the fact that blond hair in European populations predated their arrival by thousands of years, and in spite of the fact that no such correlation is found in the study I posted.

K.

fuck off, varg

you are not white, hahahaha

What a funny way to spell 'oil'

best bait ever devised by the minds of Cred Forums
I made black metal history, you fuck off

>every nigger posts this meme while crying into their keyboard
hahahahahahahaha, can't steal our memes nigger, it just doesn't work in the reverse.

yes, ruining it by paving the way for hipster bullshit

The Yamnaya is a name given to some vague outline of a group based on a few samples. They gave rise to Corded Ware which flooded into Europe are confirmed carriers of blondism.

So whether directly or indirectly, the "Yamnaya" part of the graph supports genetic input from Indo-Aryan steppe people.

If so, I would be suffering that disgusting white guilt now. No, thanks

>It very much supports it
It doesn't actually because the study you lifted that graph from is the same study which concluded that said population was not light pigmented.

>Since blondism was not present at all in Neolithic European populations
Also refuted by the last study I posted.

>so the only vector for these traits is via the steppe people
According to you. That doesn't seem to be the prevailing view currently.

>Their influence was profound. The very fact you, and I, and the Italians and Greeks all speaking Indo-Aryan languages is a testament to their influence.
No one denies this. But accepting this and accepting that they are the source of blondism in Mediterranean population are two, separate things. Frankly, I'm still confused how the hell we got here when what I said in the first place had nothing at all to do with Indo-Europeans but was a rejection of the claim that blondism in Mediterranean indicates Germanic ancestry.

>I'm not sure what your objective here is...
I should be asking you the same thing. I've been clear the whole time. The point is this: when certain people on Cred Forums see a statue or a painting of a blond Greek or Roman they interpret that as said Roman or Greek being Germanic or Nordic, or descended therefrom. They subscribe to the same sort of worldview held by Grant, Gobineau, and Gunther. I reject this. Blondism exists naturally among Mediterranean populations at lower frequency and it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Germanics, just as the existence of blondism in Melanesians isn't proof that prehistoric Germanic seafarers sailed their way down to Melanesia and mixed with the locals. This is what I've said since the beginning of the thread.

>may I remind you what language your speaking ;)
>your

We're speaking English, I don't know what you're going for here.

No one is White.

It is an ideal everyone strives to be.

Punic on his father's side. Apartheid proto-Jew/Arab Carthaginian/Lebanese ancestry.

Let's call him a patrilineal Jewrab.

One of naturalized Levantine stock.

Not black. Punics and Romans were like white South Africans but in North Africa.

>So whether directly or indirectly, the "Yamnaya" part of the graph supports genetic input from Indo-Aryan steppe people.
Taking that and concluding that therefore blondism in the Mediterranean came from the Yamnaya is quite a leap, and contrary to recent findings. And it still has nothing to do with what I said in the first place. I really don't understand what the hell the purpose of this discussion is at this point, forgive my impatience but, seriously...

Jeez, why is that rat eating cilantro?

>The Kalash are not descended from Macedonians
Ahem:
>A study by Firasat et al. (2006) concluded that the Kalash lack typical Greek Haplogroups such as Haplogroup 21 (E-M35),

>Some of the Kalash people claim to be descendants of Alexander the Great's soldiers; and a recent genetic analysis has substantiated this belief.

>A study by Hellenthal et al. (2014) on the DNA of the Kalash people showed evidence of input from modern day Germany and Austria between 990 and 210 BC, a period that overlaps with that of Alexander the Great...

>Macedonia is in the Mediterranean
Alexander conquered all the way to Afghanistan and India.

Never said they were black, but you're a fucking moron if you think they were Germanic. Some ancient Italic tribes were Celtic at best and others were swarthy like pic related. They were conquered by Germans, you dumb fuck.

Gotta remember that Romans conquered Punics (those of Lebanese, Canaanite stock). After Carthage fell, Romans rolled into former Punic colonies and took over.

Some of the Arab/Levantine/Jewrab/Phoenician/Canaanites gained citizenship in Rome over time.

So,
Are portuguese more close to anglos than to italians now?
Maybe i've misunderstood all of the various posts about it , but coming from a northern Portuguese family
I surely don't look like the average roach or any arab type

Blonde hair originates from Scandinavia. This means it came from a kind of proto Germanic ancestor. This is why Indo Europeans never had blonde hair until they got it from the north of Europe. It's possible the Indo European migrations are responsible for the bulk of blondism in southern Europe but we don't know that and even if it was true the Indo Europeans only got that blonde hair from Scandinavians1111 (Proto Germanics)

Minho? I think half of Portuguese colonists in Brasil came from Minho

I'm not sure who you're talking to. If you're talking to me, I wasn't even referring to the Romans. Iberians are not Romans, and they were neither described as being sub-Saharan or Northern European. They were described as I posted, which could easily be a description of the average Iberian of today. They were not, contrary to this user's claims , blond in any significant number.

Time for this one again.

It is very likely
Things like these don't really pass along generations so well arround here
Can you please describe folks there?

Germanics, Celts, Italics... all were Indo-European.

Some Germanics claimed descent from Hittites just like Italics.

Before Germanic, Latin, Celt were "things" they all came from a people who spoke the same gibberish.

German, Latin, Celt languages only sound different now because of time.

No one started off literate. People who lived a few miles away would speak languages in the same language family but would not be capable of speaking to each other because of dialect differences.

Standardized language is a product of writing and the need to communicate over long distances and not have things being ambiguous.

Nerds organized languages. Whatever the nerds favored because standard.

Standard German... product of a nerds in Germany who dictated that people in a certain area had to speak in a certain way and write shit according to certain rules.
Standard Latin... product of nerds in Rome who dictated that people in a certain area had to speak in a certain way and write shit according to certain rules.

Germanics were closely related to Hittites and Roman progenitors.

It makes you niggers so fucking mad whenever anyone says the Romans were Germanic. It's trippy trying to imagine the kind of autist that gets legit triggered by ancient Roman patriotism being insulted. It's endlessly entertaining.

Newton was blond and had blue eyes.

>Also refuted by the last study I posted.

I think you linked the wrong paper, because 404 on any of what you claim.

>That doesn't seem to be the prevailing view currently.

Currently, the number of ancient remains sampled from Russia and Eastern Europe is very low. Watch this be revised several times in the near future.

>But accepting this and accepting that they are the source of blondism in Mediterranean population are two, separate things.

I still think they are. I read a paper a while ago that showed Neolithic Middle Eastern farmer European populations were rather dark. Otzi and all the other famous European mummies are good proof of this. How do you account for this discrepancy?

Not that it really matters, desu. It's just easier to keep track of migrations if one can see physical differences in the populations.

>rejection of the claim that blondism in Mediterranean indicates Germanic ancestry.

Have you been to Milan or the near-Alps in Italy? Switzerland?

I have.

You have literally two different races living there, speaking Italian: German-looking blondish people, and curly-haired Meds.

I think at least in the case of Alpine Italy, those blond Italians are all German populations from recent history.

I'm not a Nordicist, but the claim that Neolithic farmer populations carried blondism is something I have not seen. I've read papers explaining their propensity for fair skin, but not what you claim.

I was just mocking him for claiming "Romans" were Germanic when they obviously weren't. Roman was as much of an ethnicity as American is, anyway.

Pic related puts this debate to rest. All that anyone has to do is google the tribes and see which were Celtic or not. Fairer complected ancient Italics were Celtic, not Germanic.

>Blonde hair originates from Scandinavia.

No. Just no.

Portuguese still cluster closest to Spaniards/southern French/Italians. It really doesn't matter what your family looks like. As I said, phenotypical diversity isn't necessarily indicative of foreign ancestry. A blond Portuguese, while far from being average, is almost always going to be genetically closer to a Portuguese who looks like Figo than he is to any Englishman.

At least half of those are plain wrong.

Most importantly, Newton - the man responsible for the modern world.

WE WUZ GREEKS N SHIEEEEEEEEEET

>for claiming "Romans" were Germanic when they obviously weren't
You just got anally RAPED with evidence that Romans were at best multi-racial, and the majority of their ruling dynasties had blond and red hair, and blue or grey eyes. So things then were just like today, where all the shitskins were the lower classes, and possibly most numerous -- but the elites were nordics.

The darker traits are the result of migrations from further south during the fall of the ancient world, ie, Rome became shitskin as it fell, just like Egypt. Sorry if that bursts your ego you swarthy fuck, you're not even full-blooded paisan.
>Pic related puts this debate to rest
lel hardly
this is like the mating call of the dumb nigger -- you can't steal our memes shitskin, they don't work for you.

>mosaic of blond romans
>they're trashy skanks playing percussion
>whooping and hollering like chimps

how will snownigs ever recover?

Yes it does.
Blond hair is most common in Scandinavia and Baltic Sea countries, where true blondism is believed to have originated. The pigmentation of both hair and eyes is lightest around the Baltic Sea, and darkness increases regularly and almost concentrically around this region[37]

>You were some of the poorest and least advanced of all Europeans until not very long ago
Another baseless meme spread by jealous shitskins, niggers, and kikes.

Well, think of the average Portuguese and make his complexion negligibly fairer. Fair eyes are quite common, desu, even thou they aren't very noticeable sometimes. Blond hair exists, but it's not common. Fortunately the god tier light-brown hair is common.

Is there a noticeable genetic difference between North/South Portuguese?

>your proof sux
>so what they wuz blond, they wuz skanks!!!
hahahaha, buttblasted

>but the elites were nordics.

They were CELTIC, you fucking moron. Google the tribes--especially the "latin" one. And Northern Italy was populated by the Etruscan people who were swarthy and didn't even speak an Indo-European language; the kingdom and its people were eventually assimilated into the Roman Republic. Why are you so dumb? It takes two seconds to Google this shit and a few minutes to read up on it.

>. In fact less that 10% of Greeks are actually of Ancient Greek descent.

citation needed

>THEY WUZ CELTIC!!!1
>REEEE
then explain pic related

Stop gritting your teeth and look at your own mosaic, they're scantily-clad whores.

weak

The elites were lighter in pigmentation just like today in shit skin countries (see assads). However this was due to a Celtic component in the north, not Germanic.

>Newton
i googled and Newton was brown eyed and brown haired. His hair turned silver/white in his 30's

Yeah you are pretty fucking weak cunts
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(860)

this

>"huuurrr duuur no we wuz kangs ur the shitskins"
>"no UR the shitskin, look at this old drawing dur"

Nothing but counter-productive infighting

>A painting is clearly the best record we can provide to sustain our rambling

So true yaaaas. Reason why Italy has the highest IQ in Europe.

you're not supposed to take it so seriously, il autismo
well, where's your explanation then??
>inb4 you can't
surprise surprise

Persians were niggers, pic related. Explain that.

There is a difference. I don't know if I'd call it enormous, but yes. The 2005 Spinola study is worth looking at, but I can't find a full version for free.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1399-0039.2005.00430.x/abstract

Explain this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Celtic#/media/File:Celts_in_Europe.png

no, you explain THIS

Then the Turks raped the Greeks, Muslims raped the Italians too

you have 24 posts of you arguing with people and trying to post evidence suggesting that "we r whiter than u" and "u wuznt this we wuz". I'm not the one taking this too seriously

>Gets BTFO
>Lel I was only pretending to be retarded XD

Moron. Go back to Cred Forums.

>you have 24 posts
24 shitposts and you're still biting bait newfag

>Lel I was only pretending to be retarded
WHo said I was being retarded? You faggots are LITERAL retards. I'm not the one with spaghetti all over the floor.
>MORON MORON RETARD REEEEEEEEE
>U RUINED MUH COMFY TIMES
jesus fucking cringe lol

How the fuck Cicero is related to contemporary Italy?

Mediterraneans lit the torch of white civilization, nords carried it forward to the stars.

...... Where KANGZ started it all.

Hmm, you might be right, I swear I remember reading somewhere that his description as a kid he was fair haired or some such.

Anyway, the chart is very wrong on several others, Dostoyevsky, Tesla, Copernicus and a few other were blue eyed and had blondism as youngsters.

>A study by Firasat et al. (2006) concluded that the Kalash lack typical Greek Haplogroups such as Haplogroup 21 (E-M35),

>Some of the Kalash people claim to be descendants of Alexander the Great's soldiers; and a recent genetic analysis has substantiated this belief.

>A study by Hellenthal et al. (2014) on the DNA of the Kalash people showed evidence of input from modern day Germany and Austria between 990 and 210 BC, a period that overlaps with that of Alexander the Great...

>jesus fucking cringe lol

Lurk more, newfag. You're such a moron that you cannot even troll correctly and had to claim "lel it was all a ruse XD" because you were too uneducated to back up your own bait. You could have at least started to post haplogroups like the stormfags do, but you couldn't even do that because you're 16 years old.

>REEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEEEEE MUH TENDIES
top wew

>You could have at least started to post haplogroups like the stormfags do, but you couldn't even do that
happy now?

>AHAHA I'M EPIC RUSEMAN LOOK MOM

Dude, you are fucking pathetic. Kill yourself, seriously.

you're too rustled user

>muh past glory

What about today's world, Roberto?

>tight-knit families, strong sense of community loyalty, keen awareness of ingroup vs. outgroups, resistence to modern and foreign social norms, adherence to traditional moral values
Pretty good, actually. Especially for those of us in ethnic enclaves in North America. We have all the benefits of the above without the old socialist tendencies, political corruption, and unemployment.

>>tight-knit families, strong sense of community loyalty, keen awareness of ingroup vs. outgroups, resistence to modern and foreign social norms, adherence to traditional moral values

And other things I didn't see in Spain.

Pretty standard for Portuguese people in these parts. I'm sure we're a little more "archaic" in our practices than people in Portugal, but that's exactly how it is in my town.

I agree with you on solidarity. This would be the norm elsewhere if it wasn't for modern spiritual death. But what about everything else?

>But what about everything else?
What else?

>tfw snowcucks are no different from the kangz they mock

certainly not with that curly nigger hair

Epic divide and conquer thread ya fuckin shill. The same shill bait and you niggers fall for it every time.

Every population is a mix of things. That mix is completely unique and thus constitutes a different 'people'. In the same way that we are distinguishable today, they were distinguishable back then. There is not much to comprehend.

Ayo hol up, we wuz Mediterraneans an shiet, we had flying huts and axe lasers an shiet!

What's the story of men like the individual above being found in isolated mountainous regions in North-Western Africa?

Eh, that man wouldn't be unusual for Morocco. It's not Nigeria!

He's looks like Swede. Apart from the tan, he's as morphologically Nordic as it gets.

They all did great things but just because you are from those regions doesn't mean you did shit. Being from somewhere or from a certain group of people doesn't make you great. It's what you have accomplished that counts.

Looks North African to me. Especially that last picture. Do you consider Zidane Nordic as well?

Zidane is a good example of a Mechta-Afalou survivor. These people have striking similarities with northerners.