TRUMP GENERAL - Fun Edition

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Manheim PA 10/1/16
youtu.be/0qV_lJX76bg
>AD: Do you really need to ask?
youtu.be/jI7ke3a7wOM
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0

EVENTS
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs

INTERVIEWS
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/782701590041858048
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump
enr.ncsbe.gov/voter_search_public/
wbir.com/mb/news/crime/etsu-student-charged-after-disrupting-black-lives-matter-protest-in-gorilla-mask/327530112
youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ
careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com/2016/09/nothing-will-change-until-fed-is-dead.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/01/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html?_r=0
youtu.be/IHFsszg2aOs
youtube.com/watch?v=B_obeR1OIm8
youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg
twitter.com/LucidHurricane_/status/782661078006116352
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/782728287718150144
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/782682119625736192
jeb2016.com/contact/
youtube.com/watch?v=jHLdYuzXqPI
nytimes.com/1995/10/25/nyregion/crowning-the-comeback-king.html
pitchfork.com/news/68718-puff-daddy-donald-trump-is-a-friend-of-mine/?mbid=social_twitter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

37 DAYS FROM DONALD TRUMP SLIDING GLEEFULLY INTO THE OVAL OFFICE

> 1 more week and it will be less than a month

>Clinton Campaign Admits Hillary Used Same Tax Avoidance "Scheme" As Trump

>In the words of Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, "this bombshell report reveals [Hillary Clinton's] past business failures... and may show just how long [Hillary Clinton] may have avoided paying taxes."

>Finally, as we noted previously, the NYT itself is also perfectly happy to take advantage of the US tax to minimize the amount of money it pays to the government

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump

>CtR BTFO HILLARY BTFO NYT BTFO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

I'm sick of Hillary's shit.

Racist video when.

Our prime minister and opposition leader are furious at Trump right now for disrespecting Hillary and many other people... I'm afraid this could lead to sanctions against American products if Trump is elected... So you might want to think twice on who you vote for.

Post yfw Trump completely destroys the tax return narrative while tricking NYTimes into committing a felony

Do you feel it? The hand that rocks the cradle and leaves you to die?

>tfw in 6 weeks you will wake up to watch trump victories every day
>tfw in 6 weeks you will wake up to watch trump interviews every day
>tfw in 6 weeks you will wake up to read trump tweets from @POTUS every day
>tfw in 6 weeks you will post in a President Trump General every day
>tfw trump will repair america in your lifetime
>tfw america won't turn into mexico because trump will deport 15 million beaners and the wall will prevent any more from coming in
>tfw the political spectrum will move right, and every future president will be somewhere between a trumpublican and a white nationalist
>tfw guns and other rights will be preserved because trump will appoint at least 3 supreme court justices, tilting the supreme court conservative for your lifetime
>tfw america will rise again, and destroy china and its clique of rootless international power brokers
>tfw america will forever be the most powerful nation on earth, and europe is forcibly uncucked and restored to former glory
>tfw the white race will finally win the war against international jewry and preserve western civilization forever.

My sample ballot. How jelly are you?

KEK PLEASE SPARE MY SIDES

SLIDING
GLEEFULLY

STAND UP FOR AMERICA

If Trump is the end of the Party of Lincoln, then why did he attend the RNC?

Checkmate, Joetheists.

The documents Julian

Is fatass going to release his taxes now? Or are there even more secrets in them. Jesus fuck they must be really bad for his campaign.

No worries, we'll all find out anyway. Right before the election. Excellent strategy tubby!

FUCKING YES
haha

im literally shaking

I can't wait.

bost grills

I am garbage at this but, I can see Kyubey being a Hillary Supporter.

#Autism.

BASED AS FUCK

literally no one cares

Considering how important NC is as a swing state this election, it would do well to check if you're registered to vote.

>enr.ncsbe.gov/voter_search_public/

It will also tell you exactly which location you need to vote at.

(((Drudge)))

>Swedish products

Great joke.

T-This is civil rights intimidation! Charge this monster!

>Is fatass going to release his taxes now?
he already did, retard

>chicago vs. detroit
KEK

I have always firmly believed in supporting Hillary Clinton since the start of this year. Why? We need a female president!

However on the issues Trump wins and that's why I've changed my vote for Donald.

We need a wall built to stop illegal immigrants from pouring into our country, we need to start renegotiating our trade deals with countries that take advantage of the USA and suck our money and resources away, and we need a tough policy to protect ourselves against Radical Islamic Terrorism. We cannot allow terrorists or people who are so clearly prone to succumbing to radicalizing to enter our great country. If they enter the United States of America they must be held to a higher standard. Islamic philosophy such as Sharia Law is completely INCOMPATABLE with our Western values! They oppress minorities, women's rights, and kill members of the LGBTQA community! We must stand up to end hatred and violence from pouring into our country!

Another reason I side with Trump is on the economy. I already mentioned renegotiating trade deals but Trump will make the best pivots for helping to rebuild our inner cities, bringing jobs and businesses back from overseas, helping our manufacturing companies thrive which will put millions and millions of dollars back into our economy, and most of all we need a tough and strong negotiator to spearhead the initiative. Donald Trump is the right man for the job. He's a successful businessman who has turned a nearly ~1 billion dollar loss into a 10 billion dollar multinational business.

I trust Trump with the economy and he wins on all of the issues.

I don't like him but he has my vote. America needs Mr. Trump.

He's got the states with him too.

jesus christ user

Why should Trump owe respect to Hillary, his opponent? Why should anyone respect her?

Reminder that this is the present we fact and we are up against a far worse future. These kids will be the ones fully in charge in 20 years. The previous round of the slightly softer brainwashing are moving up. The softest brain wash are already running things.

>embarrassing lack of knowledge about basic facts
>Trump supporter

Everything seems to be in order here

He's getting charged for hate crime, you know that, right?

If CTR posts are meant to demoralize thus is this meant to remoralize us?

Kek

But waht about all the wacists?

>Princess Jacob
>Milton Fambro

the fuck

PLEASE TRUMP

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

YOU'RE WINNING TOO MUCH

Do you think Trump wears a yamika when there are no cameras around?

He probably got an adult circumcision and had a rabbi suck the foreskin off

:^)

>he lets it eat him until there's nothing left at all so he can see if he's truly alive

>Goldberg
Reminder that poor people don't vote

Kek

>Steins running mate is a Gay Black Muslim
Democrats BTFO for Diversity.

Here's a better one.

wbir.com/mb/news/crime/etsu-student-charged-after-disrupting-black-lives-matter-protest-in-gorilla-mask/327530112

why the fuck is every autistic 12yr old from b and plebbit coming here to make le alt right racists angry?

don't you have school tomorrow, kid?

youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ

With the influx of shills (paid or regular) please remember to read this series of posts concerning to their most habitual tactics:

Also read the following threads concerning to the current state of the polls.

To summarise:

1) polls are within margin of error
2) Trump made the following states battleground states in September: Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin

Absolutely don't let the shills concern you with their tactics, if you look at the numbers and at the charts there is nothing to be concerned about.

Don't fall for it, don't answer to the shills.

Probably.

Check out that huge swing on more than $75k; right around the time Clinton announced she was going to raise estate taxes for everyone.

Trump Girls Best Girls

NOTHING Will Change Until the (((FED))) is DEAD

careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com/2016/09/nothing-will-change-until-fed-is-dead.html

Hey there youre breddy cute for a frog

So I guess Trump is part of the half of Americans that don't pay income tax.

So basically, a freeloader on the government. Good to know.

HARAMBE NO

WHAT WILL I EVER DO, HAVING TO PAY AN EXTRA 30 CENTS FOR DELICIOUS SWEDISH FISH CANDY?

She's the female Pepe, called Meme

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/01/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html?_r=0
read up retard

Maybe this is improved.

I need to find a free image editor or something.
I have some ideas that's not all weeaboo faggot but, my software for making them is utter shit.

But the article says the date is to decided. When will it be, November 9th?

What kind of felony?

OH JESUS CHRIST YES

>ColNOmbia

Based country

>CHICAGO VS DETROIT

WEW

Can't tell if trolling or just stupid

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: “Hold on!”

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son.

Truly, it is always darkest before the Don.

2-3 days

Serious question, what do you think the chances are Trump will win?

Definitely, without a shadow of a doubt will win
it's a toss up
Definitely going to lose

HARAMBE NOOOOO

Bristol reporting in. It makes my heart soar knowing that there are still some people in Johnson City who aren't complete cucks.

Trump qt's that are informed & redpilled are such a turn on.

Actually that poll was before she announced the estate tax plan. The swing is from 9/11, it dropped her 5 points in the poor bracket too.

You should thank Bill.

AWOOOOOOOOOOO

No, it'll be before the election. He's timing it to maximize impact.

Assange holds Hillary more responsible for his current state than anyone else. He's after blood. Sinking her last shot at the presidency would be perfect revenge.

According to him, Assange will still make an announcement on Tuesday... just not in the balcony.

We'll see. But i don't expect him to dump any documents. I don't even know if they exist.

I don't blame Trump for not paying taxes. If I was rich as fuck and worked hard to make all that money, you better believe I ain't paying shit if I don't have to. You shills are retarded. You people would be doing the same exact thing.

You can....
Even TurboTax and H&R Block's online tax form features have tools for this. It's extremely common even among small businesses to claim losses for following years.

you asked for his tax returns. there they are
also
>cant tell if reddit may may

what if they're lewd?

communist fucking shits about to be obliterated

>a freeloader on the government.

Keep telling yourself that until the next time you lose a billion dollars.

Daily reminder that Trump's businesses pay a ton of taxes on their employee's W2s - Trump probably pays more taxes than Hillary many times over

Tfw no Q.T. trump supporter gf

He does pay taxes though, especially property tax and sales tax. He just didn't pay income tax for the two years following his massive .9 Billion dollar loss, which is both legal, and his fiduciary responsibility to his investors and employees.

absolutely degenerate

Technically against rule #3, mods will b& if they see that

trump is going to win 100%

i would bet my girlfriend's asshole on it

if he doesn't win I will let 500 mike brown sized dindus loose on her pussy in a all you can eat buffet

this is not 2008, this is not 2012, this is not 2000, DNC is collapsing like nothing we've veer seen since the wigs

>So basically, a freeloader on the government.
Nah, he's paid more taxes over his lifetime than Hillary has in net worth.

I met that guy in OP's pic before. Name's Dibari.

>most habitual tactics

I drink two cups of coffee each morning. Starbucks breakfast blend is my current favorite, and I always use french vanilla creamer (it's awesome, try it out).

Just making sure you capture my "influx" completely. Thx!

long time lurker test

I thought all of Trumps supporters were poor rednecks? It looks like Hillary support comes from indebted failures and poor people

>Definitely, without a shadow of a doubt will win
The entire globalist class from the billionaire puppetmasters on down to huffpo bloggers are going all in to stop Trump and it's not working.

he's a 12yr old who will have his bedtime soon enough, he is trying to get some screenshots of le right wing hitlers getting mad to post to his ifunny friends

most shills today are just bored, edgy kids, most likely autistic if they are willing to post here until they get a reaction

Plus even if Hillary lets him go, then she would just have him killed as soon as she is president and it's too late to sink her. She's so close to the finish line, she just needs amnetsy, and to dissolve the border, then start 3rd world population replacement and it's lights out for the country.

Then I have mixed feelings. Because they might just be playing dress up.
I like seeing qt's but I like girls who are modest and won't just sleep around with any chad they see.

On the other hand they still turn me on because I just can't help it.

Who the hell is this guy?

Oh I wasn't born rich like Donald Trump. My family works for a living. I'm in the top 98% which means I pay significant income tax. Trump should really be thanking me for paying for the government that protects him.

You're welcome Donald.

>DNC is collapsing like nothing we've veer seen since the wigs
Wew, this is a good comparison. What party will emerge to replace them? Will we move away from a two party system, or will another party become the second "major" party?

Could you imagine how much better this country would be if the two parties with Libertarians and Nationalists, instead of Pro-Americans, and Globalists?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

What a surprise, CTR thinks starbucks garbage is good coffee.

>Its a toss up
Trump can win but its up to him to do so. I have faith in him though

I was here long before you GOP bootlickers arrived and I'll be here long after you flee in November when Trump loses. But thanks for playing. Please enjoy our board while you're here for 5 more weeks.

>this cognitive dissonance

Spot the tell. Also, did you know that employers pay W2 taxes at a rate of 7.5%? So every time you get paid, your company has to pay additional taxes for paying you. Does that seem fair?

Is John Miller our ally or someone to be cautious of?

What kind of jewish magic is she tryin to force on me?

guy on left needs a maga hat if anyone would be so kind

Due to the way electoral math works in the US, two parties is the natural equilibrium state. I suspect the lolbertarians might actually be the new second party once they get Aleppoman and Dude Weld Lmao to retire.

I take it that mean you have been to a Rally in real life. Therefore it follows that I envy you but at the same time I'm very happy for your good fortune. I am actually hoping everyone get a chance to experience a high energy rally and see and hear Trump in real life.
MAGA

t.little billy, who just discovered encyclopedia dramatica and had 39 big laffs from the alt right arricle

get lost, kid

>Pays zero income tax
>"More" than someone else

Math isn't your strong suit, that's okay. Maybe you're more of an arty type.

Yes.

be on your guard

>its 3am for 13 hours

Was she in a hibernation tank or sonething?

>muh boots
Yeah, everybody is aware of you faggots. I remember people like you took BLMs side in it's early days.

DEMOCRACY IS NON NEGOTIABLE

>not understanding what "personal" income tax means

You guys are cute when you try to think.

At least I still got Trump.

I am heading to Phoenix soon for a wedding. Whats the biggest gun I can shoot and where? Any essential things to do or see while I am there?

wtf guys I heard that the NYTs got away with paying 0 taxes in 2014

That's insane and just shows how much corruption the media gets away with

Trump on the other hand lost a ton of cash in the 90s and wrote a book about how he turned it around! He took a 900k loss and turned it into a 10-billion-dollar business! BIGLY!

I'm proud to say that I stand with Trump and will never read another NYT article again

I truly hope so. I'm voting for him, but I've never seen such ignorance and denial being applauded, it's terrifying.

> I'm a Judge
Yeah right, maybe on Myanimereview

what even is rosh hashanah?

I absolutely love these

youtu.be/IHFsszg2aOs

jewish holiday

Oh man I can't believe what just happened!

Hillary accused Bernie supporters of being "Basement Dwellers"! How can somebody win the whitehouse when she keeps insulting her own party?

She's got to be the worst candidate I've ever seen in my life. Health issues, FBI investigations, consistently insulting half of the American voters...

I'm glad that I'm voting for a True American Patriot™ like Donald Trump.

He's paid hundreds of millions in taxes, you daft cunt.

>so frustrated

>GOP bootlickers

Eww, I hate the GOP and Republicans. That's why I'm voting for Trump.

Google search for gun ranges that rent guns. Most places have their own site. Id recomend starting with the american classic AR15.

High quality non primitive females, so beautiful

Go to Shooter's World. You can shoot every gun you can think of.

>Name's Dibari.
Italian?

how do we fix (((ScarJo)))?

OYYYYY VEYYYYYYY

87d inter galactic mahjong

Hillary Clinton used to be my candidate of choice. I'm a white male but I am strongly anti-racist and hated how minorities were treated. I grew up in a poor neighborhood with tons of ethnicly diverse friends who just never made it when they grew up. We need to help them and I always believed that Hillary was the best woman for the job. But that was before Trump raised some serious questions and changed my position.

Hillary Clinton was a politician for over 30 years and has never signed a meaningful bill. She changed the name of a few roads and that was it. The Democrats have been in charge of inner cities, the media, and pretty much everything for the last 50 years. Nothing has improved for poverty stricken minorities. In fact it's only gotten worse. I now understand that if you elect Hillary Clinton nothing will change and the status quo will remain in-tact.

She's not fit or well equipped to handle the issue of diversity and racial justice in this great country.

For the sake of our African American and Latino friends let's rally together and vote for Donald Trump!

Personal income tax? I see. Let's have your source on that?

I'll wait.

Interesting new CTR tactic
Let's see if it pays off

wew lad

praise harambe

An oven

Jewish new year

Pepette*
get your memes right son

GOOD EVENING, TRUMPGENFAGS!!

YOUR MAGA IS *ALWAYS* APPRECIATED, NORWAY!!

WELL, SENPAIS, REMEMBER THE TIMES DURING THIS ELECTION YEAR WHEN WE COULD ALL TAKE A GIGANTIC, FAGGOTY BREATHER ON THE WEEKENDS, AND DECOMPRESS AND TRY TO PROCESS ALL THE SHIT WHICH THE MEDIA JEW RAINS DOWN UPON US DURING THE WEEK?? REMEMBER THOSE DAYS??

WELL, NO LONGER...BECAUSE THE CRAP KEPT COMING SO FAST AND FURIOUS THIS WEEKEND, WHO COULD KEEP TRACK AND RETAIN HIS SANITY??

IN THE PAST 48 HOURS, WE'VE HAD TO READ:
>two high-energy, crazy Trump rallies on Friday and Saturday evening, but each crazy for different reasons
>The Cunt calling Berniefags 'parents' basement dwellers', basically calling them deplorable and irredeemable once again
>The Don apparently having a cameo in a pornographic video in 2000
>the utter shit-show hurricane/shady Jew dealings of The Don's 1995 tax documents
>continued Miss America/vagina/obesity/weight loss nonsense, none of about which anyone gives a fuck
>and now, the wild-as-fuck, lack-of-a-happening on Tuesday, preventing Assange/Wikileaks of springing their 'October Surprise' on The Cunt, likely finishing her for good, for 'security reasons'

LET ME ASK YOU PHAMALAMBS A QUESTION:

JUST HOW MUCH MORE ARE YOU ASKING YOUR ELECTION YEAR TO GET *FUCKED*. *UP*, MY FRIENDS?!?

ALWAYS KEEP CALM AND MAGA THROUGH EVERYTHING, LADS!!!

(It wont)

Join me. Ask at least one girl out before the election.
Be chill, ask if she is single, if yes ask if she wants to go grab some coffee sometime then get her number or hand her your phone.

If she is against trump you get a QT you can slowly educate over time.
MAGA.

>hurr durr I think real estate investors pay personal income taxes

Capital gains.

it wouldnt have it you didnt reply to him you dumb fuck

Interesting. I am actually racist. But the people in this world I hate the most are the stupid people. That's why Trump and his brain-dead supporters bother me so much. I mean how fucking stupid can you get? They are BLM level stupid. It's embarrassing.

Agreed, my college-overeducated friend!

Everyone who has income is supposed to pay income taxes. That's why they are called income taxes.

I guess Trump is such a shitty businessman he only generates losses. Embarrassing. Low energy.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_obeR1OIm8

youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg

Don't forget to praise Kek, /trumpgen/

Cell phone video of man who tagged trumps new DC hotel

twitter.com/LucidHurricane_/status/782661078006116352

>I guess [shit]

cog dis tell

Who is she voting for, /trumpgen/?

No, everyone who gets a wage pays income tax. Investors operate on a completely different swing field. This is the system that Hillary's establishment created, it's been around for decades, why are they feigning outrage now?

Ehhh I don't know about Arizona, but your relatively close to Las Vegas which in my opinion is a must do for anyone visiting the US.

Vegas is also home to many machine gun ranges. I suggest Battlefield Vegas personally to get your minigun fix. It's expensive though, like everything in Vegas.

there was a badass paintball arena with downed planes and an alamo in the middle that was a hell of a lot of fun, dunno if it's still there. also there's a great gun range right below the phoenix sign (like the hollywood sign). also i used to go to a flea market (just googled it i think its the mesa marketplace or some shit) when i was a kid, had hundreds of stalls and a food court, great to do early saturday. AND, if you like malls check out arizona mills and eat at the rainforest cafe. good memories.

>Utilizes laws that Clinton and her corrupt chronies passed for their own personal benefit.
>Absolutely deplorable

Maybe we should change the laws, since he has done nothing wrong.
However, the laws on classified information and selling our country out to our enemies is very clear.

s-sauce

This is why I don't shit on stein

Neither was I, yet my small business has taken advantage of this tax law after we had a bad year in 2011. That's what it exists for.

>Hillary's establishment
>Decades

Is this around the time she and Obama invented ISIS then?

They don't actually know anything.

They went to college for women's study

The days of comfy will come back when Trump is elected President with fireside chats and good night stories told by Pence.

BANTZ
A
N
T
Z

>He doesn't know income is different from revenue

>Busted not paying income taxes for 20 years
>ITS HILLARY'S FAULT!

You guys are so funny.

sauce?

okay, so... what amount of lewd is ideal?

The unfit

I hope he and Trump cut a deal such that Assange will dump incredibly damaging evidence of Hillary's felonies in exchange for a presidential pardon from Trump and a greencard if he wants one (he's a fugitive from many countries not just the US so he'll need asylum).

You can have corporations on your personal income tax returns. S corps passthrough their income directly to the owners and C corporations also have effects on shareholders incomes.

>for 20 years
Nigger what? He claimed losses on two years, that's it.

wonder what will be the big story this week coming forward?

>sending a billion dollars in weapons to "moderate rebels"
>destabilizing Lybia
>watching Iraq fall apart

You really think that the exponential rise of ISIS was an accident?

Julian Assange and Roger Stone are attention loving nerds.

Ikea sucks massive dick you faglord. Go bomb a rapefugee center.

The kind that gets results.

Ikea is owned by the Chinese now though.

Ideal lewdness would be a suggestive or sassy poses while fully clothed. Maybe low cut shirt and some cleavage.
It's personal preference though, you may enjoy more varying degrees of lewdness.

>I'm afraid this could lead to sanctions against American products if Trump is elected.
Holy fuck Lol Sweden's MASSIVE consumer market will surely be a detriment to our exporting.

This chart alone proves he has high union member backing....

*yarmulke

Yeah I know I can't believe Obama did all that before he was even a Senator. Amazing. Must have been started when he was growing up in a Kenyan Muslim terrorist training facility.

All of that stuff happened in 2010-11.

ISIS didn't get off the ground until 2011, when Obama decided to support the "moderate rebels" to overthrow the legitimate government of Syria. The only reason that the civil war is still going on over there is because Obama won't give up on enacting "regime chsnfe" in Syria.

educate yourself pleb

I guess he used a secret Muslim time travel machine to become the founder of ISIS.

Man Trump is so smart.

spot the newfag

What are you even talking about? He was President when ISIS formed.

Who's he voting for?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/782728287718150144

>Iraq (U.S.)
What did he mean by this

>corrected his own record

she literally created that boy into a chad

How different my life would have been.....

So he shouldn't have taken the 900m loss on his tax return so you could feel better?

It means America is fighting the war, not Iraq

Now ISIS knows they're coming

Just saw this, hope it's true

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/782682119625736192

Obummer using US troops.

>yfw internet blackout all day Tuesday

He is a dumb nigger who hates white people

He is literally a 5th column.

His father went back to Kenya to change the world. Realized that Kenya and africans in general have an 85 IQ so he drank himself to death.

There thats what we are actually saying

Ha! You guys are so fucking stupid. I can only laugh in your face.

I could give you evidence but what's the point? You only believe what you read on (((Breitbart))). So you know what, just keep being morons. It's entertaining for the rest of us. Thank you!

We're fighting for the Iraqis because their regular forces are absolute shit. They're cowards even armed with top-notch American equipment

Holy shit Rick Perry is fucking ripped.

That's pretty smart, good chance Hillary may try to snipe him if he's on a balcony

Yeah, instead of beating off to anime you'd be beating off thinking about that day.

Awesome, I can't wait for it to get cancelled again!

ʰᵉ ʰᵃˢ ᶰᵒᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ

This picture really gets me thinking

Contact Jeb!
jeb2016.com/contact/

That is brilliant!

>Ha! You guys are so fucking stupid. I can only laugh in your face.

Good argument. Really convinced me. Please, post your evidence that Obama did not create a power vacuum in Iraq by announcing his withdrawal of troops ahead. Post your evidence that he didn't arm rebel groups in Syria that would later be absorbed into ISIS. Post your evidence that he and Hillary didn't push for Ghaddafi's ousting and eventual execution, leading to a civil war, then a failed state, then an ISIS invasion in Libya.

youtube.com/watch?v=jHLdYuzXqPI

fresh vid

He shouldn't have tried to hide it.

Actually I take that back. I'm delighted in his amazingly shitty strategy. By the time this falls out of the news it will be far, far too late for him to recover. He was losing; now he's losing in a landslide.

So, great job Mr. Trump! May you enjoy tweeting anything you want with no advisors to stop you after you lose. Should be entertaining.

Go correct the record somewhere else faggot. We'll enjoy the court tapes of you pissing yourself in the docket.

Get help

Obama wants to make sure his forces are prepared to defend the city

>Implying I care what you think

Do your own homework kid, I'm not your mommy.

Apparently nytimes wrote an article in the 90's about how Trump was the comeback king for losing that billion dollars we've been talking about, and making it all back and then some.

>nytimes.com/1995/10/25/nyregion/crowning-the-comeback-king.html

>Trump is a terrible businessman to lose all that money!
>and then make it all back again

Oops, I guess.

This gave me frisson user

>tmp
loving every laugh

Puff Daddy (@iamdiddy) calls Donald Trump “a friend of mine”

pitchfork.com/news/68718-puff-daddy-donald-trump-is-a-friend-of-mine/?mbid=social_twitter

Mai waifu on the left

why the fuck are you giving the shills (You)'s. Filter and move on

He leaked the taxes himself

Just like he leaked the John Miller shit himself

Circle jerk about the taxes while he actually wins the election

>write a new york times best seller about your business failure and how you came back
>trying to hide it

You really are from reddit aren't you?

He wrote a book about it in '97. He didn't hide anything.

I like it here. And I remember you. You always say this, about how I will be executed or some such, leafbro. Do go on, I find it funny.

You obviously do care what I think, or you wouldn't still be replying to my posts, or on Cred Forums trying to defend Obama's disastrous foreign policy record.

Pretty good.

based texas

I see we have a bit of an infestation.

>Le Dilbertman's neighbor is actually his girlfriend

Good god is this the power of persuation?

>implying you know shit about anything

wtf I hate tupac now.

I don't doubt it. Trump respects dudes like that, who started out with nothing then scraped their way to billionaire status.

His warnings go unheard

You should leave for yourself...... because you can't change this place it will only change you.

>He shouldn't have tried to hide it.

He wrote a whole book on this you retard

I would have said fuck it and come out in a full kevlar battle suit.

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

This thread will be my last thread for the night.
Dog is already deep asleep and has an tendency to wake up fairly early. We have come to a small compromise and it lets me sleep a bit longer then it does. I thought it therefore was time to slowly slide into sleep mode.

wtf is going on here?

Pedowood

wtf is this god awful meme
>unreadable epileptic blue backdrop with yellow letters
get it together CTR

oh god johnson city has gone to shit, and morristown is basically little mexico these days

i dont beat off son

DELETE THIS RACIST TRASH

>Saying Obama didn't found ISIS is defending his policy

You see this is the core problem I have with you guys. You're so utterly, insanely, unbelievably fucking stupid. I never believed it when they told me I tested above 99% of the population growing up, because I never thought I was that smart. It turns out, I was right. It's just that so many of you are so, so stupid.

I'd like to believe that cosmically, I am average. It would be sad if this is the apex of intelligence in the universe.

>Summary of the Hillary - Trump presidential campaign
>You can vote for she puppet on the left, or the puppet on the right

We just acknowledge that all our nation building or forcing democracy down the middle east's throat has ever done is lead to muslim theocracies.

Good evening CTR employees. As you know, Hillary Clinton is not trustworthy, when she said "I support democracy" during the debates I could only retort with, "There's a first for everything".

When you get off of work, come back on Cred Forums and post us some goodies. Anything too big to leak here needs to be leaked on wikileaks. Your tactics are easily disposed, don't worry, we don't hate you for making minimum wage on an easy job.

Shadilay

vegas was cool for like a day and then i wanted to fucking kill myself every moment of being there

wew lad

He played them like a damn fiddle

Can't spell BTFO without Hillary Clinton

Women are programmed to follow social trends so they can always stay at the center of attention and maximize their possible chances of finding a mate and producing offspring. The fact these girls are tarting up to look like Trump groupies suggests a significant change in the social zeitgeist.

If women are showing support for Trump, it means he's winning.

Making personal appearances is a big no-no when every corrupt government in the world wants your head on a silver platter.