SERIOUS QUESTION

SERIOUS QUESTION

Will people ever learn not all Hispanics are racially the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criollo_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how come white hispanics dont have a name. I've heard of stupid shit like mestizo, mulatto, and "afro-latino"

>Brazil
>Spanish

"Hispanics" was a term made up by you burgers.
The concept is so shitty that some of you consider Portuguese Hispanic whilst some don't.

American education.
And he's proud of his stupidity too.

Hate to be honest but acording to that pic we'd be Argentina-tier

What jacket is that? Wanna cop.

That's funny considering there are more white people in Brazil than in the other shitholes.

>B-but
Brazil has over 200 million people friend-o, the magic of numbers means even 40+% white gives you a nice amount of whites.

:^)

Come Home, Luso/Italo/Galician/Spaniard/Germanic/Nippon Man

HAHAHAHAHA LE BRAZILIANS ARE MONKEY MEME
SO FUNNY :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I take greate offense with that image.

We brazillians come to Cred Forums everyday trying to make this place more thoughtful, with great comments, and everyone just calls us monkeys.

I really hope you guys retract from this terrible behavior. It all seems fun in the moment but deep down it really hurts us.

PUT THE POO-POO IN THE BIN

brazilians are less than monkeys desu

You sir do the same, Kapolopokos.

They do, it's criollo

Castizo!

It's "Castizo", except with the Spanish, who are "Peninsulaires".

Hue Hydra!

but brazil isnt hispanic
its lusotanian
if you want someone spanish thats shitskin
put in bolivia

nice dubs monkey

I feel your pain, we Canadians face brutal xenophobia and no one takes our posts seriously and just calls us leaves. Cred Forums needs to remove flags.

And not all spanish from spain are the same. Spain is also in turmoil. Catalans and vasque people behave like niggers.

>OOHH OHHH OOOOHHHH

Wtf is this monkey trying to say here

its a ralph lauren jacket, I dont know much else since I bought it off my dad because I liked it.

criollo is mixed , same as mestizo
castizo is mixed but three quarters white, so basically a mestizo with fairer skin

Such a waste of a beautiful land.

Faggot

so theres still literally no words to call a white hispanic? im not a spaniard either im from san lorenzo puetro rico

>Argentina
>White

>Brazil
>Not nigger

>Argentina
>White
>Not just a bunch of italians

What is apache?

>The Criollo (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈkɾjoʎo] or "creole" people) were a social class in the hierarchy of the overseas colonies established by Spain since the 16th century, especially in Hispanic America, comprising the locally born people of confirmed European (primarily Spanish) ancestry.[1] Although Criollos were legally Spaniards, in practice they ranked below the Iberian-born Peninsulares. Nevertheless, they had preeminence over all the other populations — Amerindians, enslaved Africans and peoples of mixed descent.

>According to the Casta system, a criollo could have up to 1/8 (one great-grandparent or equivalent) Amerindian ancestry and not lose social place (see Limpieza de sangre).[2] In the 18th and early 19th centuries, changes in the Spanish Empire's policies towards its colonies led to tensions between Criollos and Peninsulares.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criollo_people

When white middle-class leftists refer to "Hispanics" or "Latinos" they usually mean Mexicans but speak on behalf of all of them.

It is a stupid thing to do. Most "Hispanics" hate each other.

Put Mexicans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Argentinians, Cubans, and a Spaniard in the same room and it will probably end badly.

It seems Puerto Ricans are the most commonly hated group among them for acting like a country despite being a US territory.

I didnt know someone could be so wrong. Mexicans are easily the most hated group. Americanized puetro ricans are annoying as shit too, islanders are ok as long as you avoid the ghettos. When I introduced my peruvian friend with benefits to my mom they went on a rant in spanish about "midget mexicans" and how much they hate them. But yea fuck those stupid New Yorican "gasolina" ricans, I have some in my family

I know Brazil is not a hispanic country cause they don't speak much spanish

But I only added the brazil flag cause of the monkey meme

But Brazil is latino

and retards here still think latino and hispanic are the same thing when they are totally not

Really white hispanic would be Criollo

Somewhat white hispanic would be castizo

Non white hispanic is mestizo

Criollo means pure, not mixed

Castizo means mostly white, but not pure

Mestizo is hardly-white, but not non-white.
Ahh... right.

>niggertinian education
criollo means 100% european

I actually roast Filipinos and their shitty no culture life they live. They literally live their life praising bubble tea and when u crush them and call em googles of Asia, they self implode

is there a word for a white american? Don't you see how stupid it sounds?

We called Spaniards living in Latin America "Gachupín". Don't even try to burger; its an unpronounceable word to non native Spanish speakers.

Sure....my white friend.