Why does Cred Forums hate black on white/asian but support asian on white?

why does Cred Forums hate black on white/asian but support asian on white?
all interracial breeding should be banned or at the very least shunned.
>pic absolutely related

Also, do you guys think Trump has any chance to win? I think not.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamepressure.com/e.asp?ID=597
youtube.com/watch?v=AshY_q11xXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Asians are a step up the IQ ladder and have good work ethic. NIggers are the polar opposite.

race mixing still leads to dirty children and dirty habits.
no race should mix

>Cred Forums is one person
SAGE SAGE SAGE

How would you feel if Nicholas Cage played Geralt of Rivia in the upcoming Witcher film?

..no movie pls

Btw what country are you again?

north gorea

bootiful bhutan

Its too late, hell they already casted it
gamepressure.com/e.asp?ID=597

bhutanese passport

What if jared leto was Dandelion?

Eva green as yennifer

d-danelion

Bryce Dallas Howard as Triss Merigold

Black ppl don't have a place in society, just the same as Middle Eastern ppl (including Jews) none of these ppl have contributed to society enough to be recognized as worthy. As far as those who accept these ppl we should drag them out and Mozambique them.

Lol
Who cares if Black want to bang fucking chinks?

Liam neeson as Vesemir

All stop fantasizing about a Witcher movie to add to this, if a woman becomes attracted or is attracted to black men its a lost cause to try to "win" them back. Back in the fifties women would fuck black men to shock their parents and family. If you put a ban on interracial relationships women will just make a conscious effort to go against it

LMAO

>upcoming Witcher
>cage
fuck off, i don't want those kikes in hollywood to make a witcher movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=AshY_q11xXE
Thank god.

Fucking RARE

Maybe you spics should seeing as how your women love niggers more than any other women.

why is your country named after an alkane?

i agree

Cage isn't Jewish or liberal, hence why he's never casted

I agree, but an east asian mixing with a white that has strong genetics turns out far more conductive to combating degeneracy, than if it were a black or polynesian with a with a Caucasian. a mixed asian and white child is in most cases going to be average or above intelligence as the iq of their parents is often between 100 and 110. They will still prserve some of the genes, for example I know a mixed race person who has hazel eyes, germanic facial structure, dark brown hair and light yellowish skin.

We don't.

Only the autist weabboos support it.

They think that Asia is a real life anime

Russians

IF YOU FORBID IT, YOU GUARANTEE IT HAPPENS.

/THREAD