Thoughts on SNL Debate Skit?

youtube.com/watch?v=-nQGBZQrtT0&feature=youtu.be

Thought they were projecting pretty hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug
proxtube.com
f-secure.com/en_US/web/home_us/freedome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There were some funny moments. But, it's obvious what they were trying to accomplish. They got serious flack form SJWs about having Trump as a host so now they're taking a hardline apporach. That's why they brought in Alec Baldwin, the active democrat.

No one watches this show anymore. It's desperation in tv show form. Im pretty sure showtime at the apollo has more viewers.

It was YUGE!

>It's desperation in tv show form.
Changing it would be to admit its failure, and anyway what would they replace it with?
Prime years for me were the years when Phil Hartman, Will Ferrell and Darrell Hammond together, Tracey Morgan Tina Fay and Kristin Wiig added some spark ,later, the few times I have tuned in in the last 2 years the humor and skits were cringeworthy.

i forgot to watch

like everyone else does

I just watched Beetlejuice today--how did Alec Baldwin's face get so fucking huge? Is he just fat, or is the guy on steroids or something? What the fuck?

booze + age

but why does it literally look like his skull is bigger?

all that gold dust from the magic railroad

I watch as much as I could stomach. They tried so hard to make the Emperor look shitty and in my eyes just made themselves look foolish. I've watched SNL since Chevy ruined Ford falling over a podium. The bottom line is though, SNL failed. They failed because the crazy bitch playing a cool calm collect HRC did a great job making HRC look better than she has in 30 years. SNL successes have been tearing down the opposition. Alec was completely shit at playing Mr. Trump. My conclusion, the skit set every Trump supporters heels in.

Trump/Pence 2016

MAGA

Its a dying show, and would only be ridiculed for making Trump look good. Look what happened to Fallon.

It was funny and pretty accurate.

i like kate mckinnon

>can't even enjoy the comedy jew without thinking it's propaganda
th-thanks Cred Forums

why are you faggot niggers watching SNL? That shit isn't even funny.

No longer being able to fully enjoy a lot of mainstream entertainment is one of the toughest things about becoming redpilled. You're reminded constantly of how insidious the establishment is and how many cucks surround you.

>Hillary pulling a Willy Wonka.

It got me.

>media did a spin2win and now everyone is focused on the bad parts of Trump's answers and the good part of Hillary's answers
Well good game America. You were basically destined to fall under the weight of 50 years of bad policies from people who voted themselves money.

Baldwin nailed it. Otherwise suffered from lazy based writing.

You're right, Wonka entrance was best part next to Baldwin.

SNL hasn't been relevant since the 90's

i thought it was really funny and accurate. trump is going to lose! :]

I kekd pretty hard senpai

There was no imagination to this skit at all. Hell, the easy route would have been to give the moderator irrelevant questions for the candidates to try to stumble through, but they couldn't even put that much effort into it.

Pretty funny, they criticized the things I don't like Trump for, like how he constantly interrupts and feuds over petty shit.

>"comedy" skit is less funny than the thing they were trying to parody

All the butthurt Trumpcucks who can't take a joke make it even funnier KEK

a spot on parody of the debate, funny

For some reason Ghosterbusters Star Kate McKinnon would have us to believe Hillary is 40 and in better shape then Trump

What I would like to see is Trump do his impersonation of Alec Baldwin using material from the voicemail he left for his daugher Ireland Baldwin seen her with her girlfriend Angel Haze

youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug

I liked the part about her saying she'll run for president till she dies, which is probably true. Also he did a good Trump impression, although obviously greatly exaggerated. Wish they did something with Holt like have him clearly helping Clinton, but guessing that would have got a backlash. Ah well.

People seem to have selective memories, SNL has been roasting Hillary for decades through Bills presidency and her 2008 run but when it comes to a few jokes about Trump it's suddenly biased. It's all in good fun.

SNL hasn't been funny in decades

Need attention leaf? Sad.

Did they ever roast Obama?

first 2:30 seemed fair and balanced then it just became a Trump bashfest

>Alec Baldwin
Literally no reason to bring in this talentless hack other than the fact that Darrell Hammond wasn't willing to go full retard for this role. Darrell Hammond has been the regular Trump impersonator through this election cycle.

>Video blocked in your country

This is the land of the Leaf your mothefuckers nigger lovers.fml

what an odd pairing. That little black chick must be a top notch vagoo licker

>SNL
I'm more curious as to who gives a shit and who watches this boring shit?

You seem a bit triggered.

Former drug abuse and current HGH use.

I thought the skit was fine. They ribbed Clinton a bit too. You have your bar set too high if you expect something on SNL to be consistently funny.

Nothing kills comedy harder than canned laughter.

>a comedy show doesn't always have to be funny

trump looks better after this.they did the same with dubya, and it just makes him look better

the nigger is a terrible actor, huge surprise

Only the first part was funny with Hillary rolling out

Shit, it's true. I completely stopped watching tv not long after I started browsing Cred Forums because I just couldn't stomach the blatant propaganda any longer.

These youtube comments. Liberals are using the likes on this video to predict the elections kek.

They certainly weren't hiding their bias. In all fairness Trump performed very poorly though.

The current cast of SNL sucks ass. I couldn't see any of these people making it on their own without the show. They can't keep a good cast together because everyone gets snatched up by new shows, and now they have a bunch of amateurs.

Fucking Kenan Thompson somehow became the senior cast member of SNL. Let that sink in. The reason why he's stuck around so long is because he's a former child star and he couldn't get a job anywhere else. Even though he was too fat to play Obama the producers keep him around because the people he's surrounded with are even more lifeless.

She can lick vagoo standing up.

>hurrrrrrrr
>Trump one the debate

alt is losing to ctr

You heard it hear first folks.

90% of TV is completely vacuous trash anyway. Reading books is best.

>Trumpcucks can never take a joke

I stopped watching after the "Dick in a Box" / "I"m on a Boat" era. was only semi watching it from " Jingleheimer Junction" regardless.

This show stopped being relevant decades ago.

Who the fuck actually watches SNL? Seriously. I'm am oldfag but goddammit, that show has been old since the mid 80s. Wanna know their secret? New York is considered the cultural center of the U.S. and they are damned to use it to their advantage regardless of ratings. Most of the U.S. doesn't watch that shit, just the shit East Coast. Besides, Alec Baldwin is just on there to make fun of Trump because he roasted his own career with the liberals because of his fag comments to a reporter. Fuck him and fuck liberals.

I hate this shithole country. I really fucking do.

The jabs at Hillary were funny, the Trump parts weren't.

At least on those old Showtime at the Apollo, the audience would boo and heckle shitters off the stage. I'm under the impression a majority of these fucking awful, unfunny "comedians" are being churned out by Lorne Michaels, although I haven't watched that shit in forever so I wouldn't know.

proxtube.com

or 5 days of freedomeĀ“

f-secure.com/en_US/web/home_us/freedome

Too on the nose for you eh? I agree the fact they used direct quotes from the candidates in the skit hurt. I didnt need to relive that shit.

El Salvador sending me links.

I dunno...

Fuck, in the comment section we're legit losing the battle

I loved when Tim Meadows was on. I love Tim Meadows. Late 80s early 90s are the ones they always used to show on Comedy Central. that was the era I enjoyed.

>Hey Jazz man

TOKP KEK that's a great line.

No one watching this shit anymore. Just like no one gives a fuck about Comedy Central or Late Night TV. People are woken the fuck up! Pat yourselves on your backs.

just youtube search "trump hillary snl"

Alec nailed trump mannerisms but the lines sucked.

The hillary girl really wasnt that great.

They should have done more with the alien face holt.

overall, shit as usual. SNL is so aweful nowadays.

Skulls are actually getting larger in the west and no one knows why. Google it.

I think its all the hormones or some shit in the food. But i remember looking into it and its a thing.

And the jewish propaganda is the worst. Menorahs and stars of david in the background everywhere.

>the audience would boo and heckle shitters off the stage.

> I'm under the impression a majority of these fucking awful, unfunny "comedians" are being churned out by Lorne Michaels

I think the first thing you said is really important. It's these young comics that have never heard booing or any kind of real negativity, so they live in this bubble of "hey, my 3 friends thnk im funny so I must be funny".
It's mediocre dime-a-dozen new york 20somethings that have never needed to improve or strengthen their comedy because they're weak and coddled, and they don't know how to be different. It's like bands in a way, where you listen to a concert of nobodies that all sound exactly the same. It's because they dont really explore other music or other musicians so they just kind of park themselves in this lane of non-growth.

>wasting time on electric jew.

Early SNL was somewhat funny. Now it's just worthless, recycled shit.

They really cast Hillary as a 20 something

AREC BARWIN = F.A.G.