ICKE is RIGHT

Shut up and watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=0SAw63RFKZ8

David Icke has been absolutely right in everything he has written about geopolitical change and globalists since the 90's.

Face it, Icke is the ultimate redpill. Fair enough if you can't get on board with the reptilian theory or the false moon, neither am I, but he has been spot on with everything else. And according to him, unless something is done by the people, World War 3 will happen and the result will be a global political, financial and ideological dictatorship centralized from Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0Hf-zL5MSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Icke has exposed hollywood, bbc and political pedophile rings LONG before the media has (in the case of Saville and others)
>Icke was spot on with 9/11 being an inside job
>Icke has done extensive research on global secret societies and the world leaders that lurk in them
>He has explained perfectly how the media manipulates the thoughts and opinions of the world population and uses it make war via PROBLEM/REACTION/SOLUTION
>He is right about ISIS being a creation of the US to use in proxy wars against Russia
>He has been writing since the 90's, he has exposed how filthily corrupt and evil the Bushes were and the shadow (((societies))) that own them.
>The list goes on and on and on

>he still doesn't believe in the false moon

"Israel is simply a fiefdom for the Rothschild, they created it, they own it, the control it. They use that little sliver of land to be the point of conflict with so many other countries."

Look at all the chaos unfolding in the areas around Israel. Why don't Israel take in refugees? The (((rebels))) that are funded by the US are the armies of Rothschild.

We cannot blame the US, the US is simply a factory that they are using to make weapons.

Cred Forums wont discuss this because all you care about is "muh drumpf".

Well I guess I should have put "IDS HABBEDING" at the headline. Might have grasped a scrap of Cred Forumss attention.

When the nukes are falling, then you'll know I guess.

What about lizard people and holograms an shit?

Is this the guy who said skypes are literally reptilian superhumans?

>he doesn't know about the reptilians

Please lurk more

this is actually correct, and not really extreme at all.

but he ruins it all with muh fake moon muh interdimensional pedo gang reptiles.

which makes me think he is (((false opposition)))

Reptilian demonic entities that hate humanity, and are jealous of the fact that we possess a soul.

Just took the time to read through the OP.

>David Icke has been ABSOLUTELY right in EVERYTHING he has written about geopolitical change and globalists since the 90's.

>Fair enough if you can't get on board with the reptilian theory or the false moon, neither am I, but he has been spot on with everything ELSE.

this guy is a conspiracy loon. Only Saville he was right about. And that was no conspiracy, everyone knew about it. Everything else he says is dubious speculation.

So, it's true?!

perhaps the crazy shit is so he doesn't get v&

I like david icke.

he isnt afraid to say the things that to him are the truth, and his proven right many times, sure hope humanity has the will to take over our planet peacefully and in a non-compliante mentality, instead to blowing each other just because some crazed ppl are in control.

>David Icke has been absolutely right in everything he has written about geopolitical change and globalists since the 90's.
He literally believes world is dominated by lizard people from outer space. Opinion discarded, also, you're on the wrong board:

The way I see it is that he's using the reptilians as a cover to protect his life, who would believe it? So therefore disregard the whole thing.

Either that or reality is much stranger than our rational mind can comprehend and we actually live in a sci-fi horror movie

>you're on the wrong board

come on man, this board literally worships a frog

Ironically, as a meme.
Icke believes in lizard people unironically.

yeah particularly as icke worked in the media

I used to be a big fan. He's cucked by Islam though. His latest interview with (((Luke Rudkowski))) really pissed me off.
youtube.com/watch?v=j0Hf-zL5MSU

>when these 7th century headchoppers awaken to infinite consciousness, we can all live in peace

Okay mate, YOU go try and convince them.

Look into this mans eyes an tell me he hasn't raped lolis while bathing in the spilled blood of child sacrifices

Hey O'Flaherty...shut your mouth.

Sorry george

pls no v&

So icke read the conspiracy authors who were and still are far more credible?

Ralph Epperson THe Unseen Hand

William GUy Carr Pawns in the Game

He honestly looks like a Senile old goofball.