What do you think of these people?

What do you think of these people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they built my deck and sell good food, i give them a 7/10

I heard they dont want to be burned alive so they are allowed to vote this year.

they've got the hipster market on lock. I'm fucking serious

they sell shitty wooden chairs and nasty honey at like 100x markup and the hipsters LOVE that shit

Retards, but at least they're white.

DAMN NIGGA WHO DAT QT

Hard-working, incest-ridden hermits who speak some kind of English/Dutch hybrid language.

They scare me tbf

cult

religious fundamentalists living with feudal morals
at least they hurt noone besides themselves and seem to be trustworty
i pity their kids tho

The kids aren't forced to stay in the lifestyle but it means probably losing contact with their family if they do.

They are good craftsmen and build things quick. There kids on the other hand party hard before they have to choose to give up modern life or be exile from their families. They are strange but meh. They are slowly using technology more but they are also hit with the degeneracy of modern day. A few amish whores walk the streets of some areas in Lancaster.

I like em

I only see them on my way to Shady Maple. Hardworking, but their buggies piss me off

brainwashed people that prefer to live happily under the gift of ignorance and lie

I fucking hate kikes, I thought we all did tbqh

Retarded policy on technology, but good work ethics.

Eh I wouldn't call all of them brainwashed. I met many who live near me and they're very aware of the modern world but choose to stay in the lifestyle. If they had access to the internet I'd imagine some of them would be Cred Forumstards of some variety.

they're retards

it's my mom's side of the family

completely stupid simpletons

really nice, though

Preserving racial purity though.

They look like Hasidic wannabes.

BEEN SPENDING MOST OUR LIVES
LIVING IN AN AMISH PARADISE

>nasty honey

You mean raw unpasturized healthy honey? I guess it would be "nasty" to an obese amerilard like you

arguably one of the last bastions of a culture operating on fundamentalist morals.
Good on them.

It's not that they're afraid of technology, it's just that they think time wasted on technology could be time better spent studying the bible or praying. That's literally it.

Mostly I don't care about their Luddism and pacifism, but their anti-mustache rules are beyond the pale.

>preserve racial purity
>preserve traditionalism

They get an A in my book

Hoosier here. I live around tons of these fuckers.

They're pretty based. Sure they're retarded about the technology thing, but they have really good family values. They're also great craftsmen. If you ever need leather goods or metalwork fixed, don't take it to some retard who got a certificate from the local vocational school for doing 80 hours of instruction. Take it to an Amo. They're literally Medieval Europe-tier when it comes to know their trade.

Also, their food is fucking delicious, though simple. The older ones speak a really interesting dialect of German that I can't understand very well (despite speaking German).

Last but not least, they're very funny to joke around with and are great characters. People seem to think they're super serious all the time when they're not actually. They love to joke around about differences between us and them, and take it all in good humor. They aren't above swearing when the situation calls for it, but they don't misuse it so much that it loses its impact like most of today's generation.

>tl;dr
9/10 cultural/ethnic group. A rare glimpse into a simpler time and a culture that doesn't concern itself with superficial fads of the outside world.

Tax dodging mother fuckers

The kids aren't forced into the lifestyle. Unlike Muslims, they're given a chance once they hit their teen years to experience the outside world and decide if they want to keep with the Amish tradition or live a normal life. If they choose the outside world, the families don't really shun them like people seem to think. They're obviously involved a lot less in their culture but they're still welcomed home and whatnot.

Most of the kids, however, choose to stay with the Amish tradition. They go out and party hard and do degenerate shit for a few months or whatever and then realize how vapid and shallow that sort of existence is. Then most of them choose to return to a stable, well-founded lifestyle.

Damn, would have 13 white children with.

They have some AMAZING bread and other baked goods.

Cucks, they have to hire bulls so they dont turn full retard.

They are creepy as fuck and like white trash muslims. I'm 99% sure that they fuck family members.

t. Ohioan that is sick of these horseniggers everywhere.

They are real red pilled.

Literally worse than Jews. They are scamming the system. They pay no taxes but reap the benefits of everything except social security. The ones around me even have modern farm equiptment but with steel wheels (pic related), and conduct business entirely in cash. They are very wealthy and renting up all the farmland that normal farmers used to rent. Also, many have phones and electricity in their workshops.

t. Center County Penn Cred Forumsack

Pennsylvania Dutch is the dialect.

I like them. As other anons have said, great food, great craftsmen, and great people.

it's like an 18th century form of german

Yeah, cumming in your sister while your dad rims your asshole is really "redpilled" Jebidiah.

Go fuck yourself
t. Hoosier who is sick of Ohio. Hopefully a few more years and your entire shithole of a state will rust away into Lake Erie.

Famalam. Breakin gods law postin this. but they senpai.

Based. At least they don't have faggots running around there

Only true Christians left on the planet.

10/10.

Ohio is shit but at least we have Columbus. I spent a week in Indiana visiting my uncle and I came so close to committing suicide that I had already drafted a last will.

Kek stay salty.

Awesome. The only non-oil slaves on the planet

they don't pay taxes, so they, like mexicans, are able to undercut construction workers here in Ohio

Most, if not all, new construction houses are built by the amish. Saw them working on apartment buildings too.

And let me tell you, they do not give a single fuck about their work. They will allow it to rain on a house without a roof, soaking the osb and the framing, which will end up destroying the house in 10-15 years.

Amish = God tier

If everything crashes amish life remauns unchanged churning the butter collecting the wheat milking the cows plowing the wife.

I'm totally "salty" that incest doesn't run in my family and that I can use modern technology and not be a backwards horsenigger. Life is insanely short and these horseniggers literally spend all 80+years of it confined to no larger than a 50 mile radius. That is pathetic.

best baked goods and you can leave your wallet on the table go to the restroom and come back and its still there.

Wish there were more like them, funny too they are all white?

Kek amish have 0 starving and 0 homeless ao much foe modern aociety.

I have 0 starving and 0 homeless in my family so it's a pretty irrelevant statistic as far as I'm concerned.

bet she has a hairy bush

I had dinner with an amish family once, I wanted to fuck their daughter so bad, but she just kept getting more cornbread so it never happened

This user gets it. All the other replies don't seem to understand this. The Amish are simply able to outcompete local farmers and tradesmen because they are abusing their tax situation.

fuck of ireland and your pointy hat wearing master

Good. Stay the fuck out. We don't need filthy Ohioans dragging rust and nigger blood all over our beautiful corn fields.

Hard working traditionel white Familie. 10/10 we need more of them

Cockblocked by cornbread, what a fate.

Yummy

Trust me, I would sooner visit Detroit than your shithole of a """"state""""" ever again.

top notch

Amish = based starting point, soon with amish birth rates all america will be amish white and based.

bunch of fucking champions.

MORMONES SECTARIOS SUCIOS COMO TODOS LOS NORTEAMERICANOS

I go bow hunting with them on occasion. Nice people, work hard, and do a damn good job. The sausage and jerky they make is out of this world.

Wish there were catholic spanish amish

>mfw
Here Spain/Poland/Ireland critize hard working moral people who worship w/o violence mind their own beeswax and live in cleanly off the land.

They were treated like shit by MuslimRapeVictims and are welcome in every state here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish

BASED

They're a religious-nut cult with useful skills.

How are they religioua nut but not democrats?