What the fuck is going on here?

What the fuck is going on here?

foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/02/report-wikileaks-cancels-highly-anticipated-tuesday-announcement-due-to-security-concerns.html

Is this Aussie gonna fuck us on this or what?

What fucking security concerns? If you're so god damned worried then cancel the balcony thing but still release the fucking leak. its a leak. the announcement doesn't matter, the leak matters. give us the fucking leak.

what the hell is this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/story/2016/8/15/1560613/-Renowned-lawyer-who-represented-Julian-Assange-died-after-being-struck-by-train-in-West-Hampstead
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/782682119625736192
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In all likliehood, assange always planned to leak via online and not from the balcony, but he did all this to drum up attention before he drops his ocdober subrise

Threat or paid off. Lame shit.

(((wikileaks)))

Probably told he's dead if he leaks and decided he wanted to stay alive

4D chess

>the announcement doesn't matter, the leak matters.
The announcement exists. The leak doesn't.

I'm getting tired of all the announcements. Just dump the shit online, and announce they're online.

Whatever he has is big enough he wants to drop the bomb with flair. It's probably going to be his magnum opus.

Based as he is, the guy's all about his legacy and impact. He wants a showing the media can't ignore, like they do with every other online leak,

I thought this but it cant be right. he has to know that if she wins hes a dead man either way. his only way out is if Trump wins and pulls the right strings to get him pardoned.

I swear if i had the leaks on my computer I would be dumping that shit as we speak and deal with the consequences latter. even if I end up committing suicide by shooting myself in the back 12 times and then throwing myself into a river. at least i know a died doing something worth dying for.

He's still holding livestream event Tuesday at 10:00 CEST.

Attention seeking twat. There is no security concern with sending a tweet but he wants a big show and dance.

got a source?

They'll have his family locked up!

Also actual Google is flooding bs posters so no matter what it is it will be bumped low.

I'm guessing he'll wait till the third debate. The sooner he does it the more time she has to prepare. He's like a girl giving a teasing blowjob, just fucking finish me off and stop teasing you cunt.

They're holding his family in australia

He has nothing. He's just a fucking real life shitposter.

I hope he goes ahead with the leak anyway and just did the balcony announcement thing for attention leading up to it.

Real recognise real

ITT: A bunch of uneducated retards. Assange changed the date from Tuesday to Wednesday. No announcement? No red. Assange has all the crew this election.

We're not a prison colony anymore

>that nice inkwork and attention to details

And that's how i know someone has been paid to draw that meme.

Is he still making an announcement? I've heard conflicting reports, so any sources?

Source?

Roger stone did say wednesday

This

noOneWillSave.jpg
>And that's how i know someone has been paid to draw that meme.

Direct hit.

> inkwork
Pretty sure it's digital, brah.

He's a dumbass's for even suggesting that public appearance.
>go to tell even major spoiler on your balcony
>open mouth
>chest is suddenly filled with 20 pounds of lead
GG no re

He probably is not releasing the dumps anymore, the Clintons probably offered him freedom to escape to Russia.

dailykos.com/story/2016/8/15/1560613/-Renowned-lawyer-who-represented-Julian-Assange-died-after-being-struck-by-train-in-West-Hampstead

>One of the UK’s most respected international criminal lawyers who was representing Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has died after being hit by a train in West Hampstead.

> be Wikileaks
> post Hillary information
> get die
> stop posting Hil info

>Announce you will drop leak on wednesday
>Cancel
>Hillary feels safe
>Drop that shit tomorrow morning and get an entire week of news coverage
>Hillary BTFO
That's what i'd do if I was assange

>twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/782682119625736192

he's still doing the announcement on live stream just not on the balcony, cause (((they))) are actually going to fucking snipe him

nah, of course your not

this nigga better release something good, been boring as fuck lately.

Assange doesn't have anything. He's just gone bonkers in his little room.

Clinton told him that if he doesn't release the scandals, she'll let him off as President.

>his only way out is if Trump wins and pulls the right strings to get him pardoned

If you really think a U.S. president would ever pardon a whistleblower then you should get off Cred Forums

oh hey it's the RAPISTS hiding at an embassy trying to get attention again.

I can't wait to post "4D chess" threads nov. 8 when Trump loses. "Guise this is just 4D chess, he planned to lose"

>2016
>Trusting Hillary

She might forget with her alzheimer's

>doesn't use condom
>rapist
You scandinavians are just a bunch of blond-beard, fish-eaters faggots, right?

unless these leaks are hillary clinton fucking a dog while calling it a nigger, it won't matter anyways.

I thought he was an FSB shill. Can they not protect him?

He should give us a hint. Is it something personal or is it just figures? If it's a bunch of numbers nobody will care. There's no feels to it. People want to see Hillary shouting nigger on video.

Ive seen these stock pictures before. Who was it.....

I've got some people investigating inside the embassy, and they can't believe what they're hearing.

He has to make his announcement when the news cycle is clear of anything big. We had the Trump tax return leak yesterday, so the news will be talking about that for a few days till it gets boring. You guys have to pay attention to the pattern of "revelations" on each candidate. October is when ALL of the dirty stuff comes out, one after the other. Watch and pay attention.

Each scandalous revelation negates the one before it.

>What fucking security concerns?
I have an idea...

I think you may be onto something there user

He's streaming the announcement on Tuesday
>They've tried to kill him
>This is 10 years in the making
>Dead man switch is prepared so it will be out one way or another
>TFW air gap laptop and they still find out....
check Paul Joseph Watson's twitter

He cancelled Tuesday due to "security concerns"

no he's just not going out on the balcony
don't be so dim

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/782682119625736192

He's got nothing. It was a ploy to raise speculation against Hillary and nothing more.

Just another failed tactic from the Trump campaign.

But who could be behind this?????

>tfw its just a bunch of emails of donors emailing clinton but no smoking gun that proves she did any favors.

Obama

O

Faggot.

PJW says only the balcony speech is canceled, not the doc dump. Happening is still on.

I don't know.

From just gathering observing I can tell you for sure
>PUT ME IN THE FUCKING SCREEN SHOT
>There will announcement
>maybe Tuesday
>Wednesday at the latest
>Roger Stone is in London already
>The have tried to kill him for this
>Not going to be paperwork
praise kek see you soon

this kangaroo fucking faggot cuck NEVER DELIVERS HE IS THE LIVING VERSION OF OP
NEVER DELIVERS AND IS A FAGGOT

Test

fpbp

Come on people.

It's like you've never seen astral backgammon played.

The same Twitter that posted he cancelled the event.

The disinformation on this forum is fascinating sometimes.

You all call yourselves above it all but look at this panic.

sure

The balcony thing WAS pretty fucking retarded. He'd just get sniped. He'll probably still leak it sometime in October, just not from a fucking balcony.

He doesn't have anything and wants to pull a "CLINTON IS TRYING TO KILL ME, DON'T LET HER GET ELECTED!" to hurt her.

He's not even a US citizen and broke no laws. What is there to pardon?

>he planned to lose

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case. His name is a brand and he's been shilling the shit out it lately. His hotels, his steaks, his name, selling those hats, getting donations. Promoting his daughter. I really wouldn't be shocked if this was one big marketing campaign for him and his family and winning the election wasn't even part of the plan.

At this point even if he loses he and his name will be much more famous and he'll be a guaranteed voice in politics for the next decade.

Truly an inspiration to us all.

>I really wouldn't be shocked if this was one big marketing campaign for him and his family and winning the election wasn't even part of the plan.
Either way he cocked up. He's lost about 18% of his net worth since he declared his candidacy to bad press.

But hey, that's another 20 years worth of taxes he won't have to pay.

>
he's got nothing

he hasn't cocked up because he will be a billionaire till the day he dies and his legacy will be known for many years to come. he will become president and make america great again. theres much better ways to make money than become president

>theres much better ways to make money than become president
The Clintons would disagree.

this is complete horesshit. whoreshit i tell ya!! if he has any thing he ought to just realise it. the usa did not tell the gaps they were gonna drop a nuke. they just did it!

>if this was one big marketing campaign for him and his family and winning the election wasn't even part of the plan.

are you guys morons ? he's risked everything for this. this has been bad for his family and legacy because (((they))) control all the financing - he literally has the entire establishement and jewry against him

he's not just fighting to be president - if he loses - he will lose everything. those behind hillary will crush him after . there will be nothing left . its really a win or you die scenario

its like that for hillary too - trump will indict her. once he gets in he will appoint a non-corrupt person to replace loretta lynch ; and he will release all the dirt on obama - because they are all in all out war.

trump went rogue and risked everything. he probably had no idea until univision, macy's, etc turned to crush him

>macy's

huh?

funny how you feel sorry for the billionaire who got started with over 100million in indirect loan's /gifts from his father and friends.

It's interesting that it bothers you people so much.

I guess it would bother me too if I predicted the "end of Trump's campaign" every single fucking week and then couldn't explain why I'm wrong. I can tell by the fact you keep doing it that you don't know how stupid you look, but it *feels* stupid.

You're just *dying* for that moment you get to say "see, we weren't getting played after all!"

I don't think it's coming.

Nothing will stop shillary from becoming president. Nothing.

Most non negroids feel empathy for the abused regardless of their status.

we're at this level
I like to think that maybe he just assumes continuously incorrectly that these huge incriminating things will actually do something, then he just sighs when it's ignored.
Hope he's got something big and meaty this time.

great post for the delusional trumpfag collage. Thanks m8.

Someone already tried to break into the embassy after the DNCLeaks.

This :(

They've said what he has

Hillary arming Syrian rebels/IS when she said she didn't

Vote fixing from Bush to Obama

Can someone post confirmed info? Who gives a shit about the balcony. Is he or is he not releasing something on tuesday?

He's done it before but it's mainly a troll for the media, all of his balcony messages were just political attacks and demands for asylum, the good shit gets dropped on twitter, the fuck would he do, call out the URL?

Fucking newfags