rt.com/news/libya-rebels-torture-africans-679/
amren.com/news/2008/10/forgotten_black/
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/782745224464437248
youtube.com/watch?v=YQ-Upb4Szms
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_Party
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huey_P._Newton
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kahlil_Gibran
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do they have a t-shirt that says, fuck you nigger I wasn't alive then?

Where was Black Lives Matter during that same time frame?

He does realize that twitter wasn't invented until the 2000's, right?

They were busy getting killed on the battlefields of Gettysburg and Antietam

It was on the plantation, you stupid nigger, we'd lose money if we shot you after buying you. Your lives where literally worth more than whites because you were property.

where was niggers lives matter from the mentioned years in question...HHHHMMMM NIGGER ?
go back to you welfare state cuck
war is cumming
AND WE ARE ARMED
YOU ARE NOT
BE READY WHITE C U C K

We were here helping you escape slavery you dimwit.

Learn your history..

Where was black lives matter for all of african history before the white man showed up?

TIL people from the 1600s are still alive and want reparations for what happened to them back then.

There were people who were against slavery in those days, though no one really payed them any attention, I am curious Europe and The US have outlawed slavery, yet it continues in Africa and the Middle East, why isn't he upset at the still current day practitioners of slavery, unless he just wants gibs, because I know for certain those still doing it don't give to shits what this retarded nig thinks.

>1619

Oh my God, get over it already.

>from 1619-1968

What is the significance of that date range? Somebody help.

Nigger is still breathing, isnt he?

1619 was probably when the first colonists started arriving, 1968 was the passing of the Civil Rights Act which was passed because of Republicans by the way

Where was BLM before Soros conceived the movement for his political gain?

I still don't get it.

Where was "Nigger Lives Matter" from the beginning of time? Whether it's the nigger Africans who rounded them up and sold them as slaves way back then, or the niggers who kill each other on an hourly basis today. Or the millions of niggers enslaved by other niggers in Africa to this very day.

Can't expect everyone else to care about nigger lives when they've never cared for their own.

Jesus Christ. A society without niggers would be simply fucking amazing, wouldn't it?

Sending every last one of these degenerate subhumans to Africa and just nuking the place repeatedly would make this world a beautiful place.

No where people were even more fuck8ng stupid back there and needed free labour to build civilisation. Get over it stop playing the victim, literally no one cares if you put a gun in your mouth and give it a sensual blowjob as you expel yourself from this existence

Explain to me where was black lives matter in Chicago at any time?

Niggers thinking that they had to live to Jim Crow and slavery because they get confronted by police when engaging in nigger behavior.

It was with the Republicans. They actually matched for equal rights among all races rather than just one or the other. In that time, Democrats were for segregation. Now they see the numbers on with the minorities, so they are trying to rewrite history and claim that the parties have "switched ideologies"

I'm not following you, but thinking about the OP picture a bit more, it appears that the negroid man believes that slavery was invented in America and lasted through the Civil Rights act of 1968. Do you think that's a pretty accurate assessment of his argument? I wonder what he would say (or do, when his brain short-circuits) if we told him that slavery has been around since the beginning of time, that his African ancestors practiced slavery, and that the only race and ethnicity of people who ever abolished slavery in the history of humanity was white Americans and Europeans?

Maybe he should ask his own people who sold them to the slavers.

Hey, you can't say that until you talk about white on white violence.

Slavery has been going around since much longer than that, since always tbqh

To them only blacks being enslaved is relevant.

Arabs had tons of black slaves, but they castrated them all so they which prevented them from having the nigger problem like we do nowadays. Somehow Americans getting welfare and told you could only go to your own race's businesses is worse than getting your testicles chopped off and thrown into the garbage.

colonists from england were here 1607

>black on black crime kills hundreds of thousands
>there were 260 instances in 2015 of cops killing a black
>therefore Black Lives Matter is a supremacy and terrorist organization because they seek to be above the law instead of actually preserving black lives

>implying niggers give a shit about anything or anyone

>400,000 Africans brought to the US as slaves during the slave trade
>US eventually has a Civil War over the matter
>750,000 'white' Americans die in the fight to end slavery
>the economy of the United States is left in ruins, especially the Southern states
>many of those slave holders and their families are ruined (not that I feel the least bit bad for them)

Sounds like they got their reparations a long long time ago.

Tell them to find a non-white country that will allow any significant number of them in or treat them better.
Equality has been here for 50 years.
Fuck anyone who can't hack it.

How about a shirt that says "white gold"

Conversely, if they really want cash reparations, they should ask the decedents of African tribal chiefs and kangz to cough it up.

Mugabe will gladly let them come if they can help his country that he's condemned to poverty and starvation.

There where it says "all men are created equal under God".

Between 1861 to 1865 it was the Union Army. Are BLM shits really this stupid?

>Bent bolt carrier
>Stock too low
>Magazine too skinny to be any sort of rifle caliber
>Handguard too small
As an AK owner, this image triggers me.

Wh-what happened in 1619?

Go back to Africa, Black Boi

Holy shit, triggered tard rage!

I think this little fella might be serious!

All lives matter is a dumb meme. I don't get why conservatives try to push it.

He might be right, but it doesn't matter. Black lives were obviously of lesser value, except as labor. So what's the value of his message? That history wasn't on his side? I'm supposed to feel guilty for the shit done hundreds of years ago? Get real. His message has nothing to add to the discussion.

Nigger lives do not matter. They aren't even human fucking beings.

>*Please ignore the 650,000 people who died fighting the civil war and the thousands of politicians that fought for and passed civil rights legislation

Get out of here you CTR nigger

Our society was sane from 1619-1968. We did not allow stupid liberals to classify equally stupid and worthless niggers as human.

>he started it, officer

Whoever makes these shirts must be a damn millionaire by now

>Explain to me how he is wrong Cred Forums

The Abolitionist movement.

The enslavement of blacks was longer and more extreme in the Arab world.

youtube.com/watch?v=QgKZR2W96JE

After the fall of Gaddafi in Libya, Arabs went berserk on the black Africans living there. Keeping them in zoo cages and killing them by the thousand.

humanrightsinvestigations.org/2011/07/07/libya-ethnic-cleansing/

rt.com/news/libya-rebels-torture-africans-679/

he just doesn't understand that unless 'all lives matter' then nigger lives cannot possibly matter. niggers seem to think that everyone else is supposed to care for them, but that's because niggers fell hard for jew tricks long ago and never learned how to care for themselves

well said. people never like to talk about how little evidence there is of nigger slaves gettin their asses beat. i mean, if you just paid a 1000$ for a fucking horse, why would you cut it's feet off on the first day? stupid niggers

>we

If black lives mattered, they wouldn't annihilate themselves so often you could set your watch to it.

Fuck googles, they're human shit. If you don't even value your own lives, don't ask me to value them.

Doesn't he know that cultural standards were completely different back then?

>The theory of the white mans burden
>its been around for almost as long as europeans have been a world power
/thread

>social movements didn't happen in precolonial Africa

Black lives mattered more back then. My ancestors had to shell out a fortune to buy them.

Here are actual interviews conducted with former black slaves. It contrasts sharply with the Jewywood version of constant rapes and beatings on the plantations.

amren.com/news/2008/10/forgotten_black/

It was with white people while the Muslims were transporting something like 10x as many slaves over the Sahara with a 90% death rate. Whites ended slavery mother fuckers.

a yo, hol up
>smacks lips

The last country to legally ban slavery did so in the late 20th century. Even Mauritania is seriously cracking down on it. Most of the time slave labor that happens is done within loopholes.

god niggers r so dramatic

>everybody supported slavery

why does this lie exist?

The parties have switched somewhat. In Lincoln's day it was the Republicans advocating economic controls like tariffs and a bigger role for the federal government.

What the fuck do I have to do with what blacks went through during that time period?

I didn't oppress them/

>le niggers aren't human meme

"All Lives Matter" is cuck shit anyway, "Comply or Die" should have been the counter-meme to BLM.

>amren

He's aware that africans sold their own into slavery right?

Furthermore Arabs castrated their male slaves and murdered any slave rape babies that were born. They should grateful they ended up here tbqh

On top of all that we actually ENDED slavery. Fucking literal retard

I don't either

(hint- the shirt makes no fucking sense)

Stealing this.

Where was BlackLivesMatter?

slavery didnt really get going until about 1675.

slavery ended in 1865.

stupid niggers double the time frame to try to look like they matter.

You actually think Jared Taylor wrote those former slave interviews himself or something?

Pro tip, logical fucking fallacy, equating a different situation in the past with different circumstances stances to imitate current events to invalidate opposition in an argument. Red herring, Tu qoque, False equivalency and last but not least pro-tip-shit-post-ism. Seriously stop.

All lives started to matter when blacks thought they had an exclusive right to decide whose lives deserve more recognition

Fighting and bleeding beside you in the civil rights movement.

And before that?
Leading the abolitionist movement.

And before that?
Founding this fucking country.

And before that?
Developing the enlightenment philosphy which guides the western world to this day.

But you know, keep defending black criminals getting shot by black police officers and burning your own communities to the ground. I am sure it will help black youth gain the skills to build wealth and escape poverty.

Nice try CTR, but no one is that racist

What happened to all lives matter 15,000,000 BC - 1AD?

>amren

No, but I know that Amren is hardly a trustworthy source.

where is black lives matter in africa

Here is my response:

I am not a plantation owner from the 1800s, nor am I a racist cop from the 1900s. Get it through your fucking skull. I am a modern white person, who was raised by white people to detest slavery and racism. Your argument is idiotic and presumes that all white people are racists from a different era.

Nigger.

Uhhh....hol up
>baby where was we during dat tyme?

They were completely illiterate back then, I'm supposed they didn't even know how to spell that out desu senpai

But what have you actively done?

Dunno, why doesn't he ask the Africans who sold his own people to the Arabs, who then sold them to Whites?

Also, he is not a victim of historical oppression because he is not living in history. He has no claim to events which he did not experience and was not a party of. The events are historical because they happened in the past.

Dude needs to learn how time works.

Pro tip: Op's a faggot.

*I suppose

>implying there wasn't the bloodiest civil war in us history over their shit ungrateful slaves

where was muh computer?

I don't have to do shit. It's the blacks that need to stop killing each other so much and giving cops a reason to fear them.

All lives matter.

>I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Good goy, trust your globalist masters.

Black people started existing in 1619?

blm just equals wrong at this point. riots and beatings and increasingly indefensible choice of poster victims. you done goofed

Coalburing whores.

>1% of people with slaves
>rest are literal wage slaves
>WHERE WUZ U

lets just be honest here, white lives matter and white lives are the ONLY one that matter. not niggers or chinks or spics white lives. so no mr.nigger all lives dont matter only white ones.

An ideal world we wipe out all nigs and keep the last few in zoos, we exile all spics to a desert and kill any that leave. and chink females would be used for sex and service but not breeding.
thats my ideal world and i really believe in it.

Well I'd say that's actually going pretty well, at least with Cred Forums.

>implying that somehow Black Lives Matter has done anything positive.

Why didn't Africa have "black lives matter" during that period? The niggers there didn't care about other niggers

>It was with the Republicans
So they the original cucks?

>There were no white people involved in the civil rights movement
>All the laws passed to protect blacks or do affirmative action must have been passed by a majority black congress

Jesus, how dumb are these people?

He's live again.
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/782745224464437248

Not an argument.

Jeezuz christ, these BLMs all need to go back to africa, fucking shits.

All lives matter were in the north and fighting the Civil War...

Where was "Black Lives Matter" from 1619-1968?

In Europe where the first progressives and religious intellectuals thought "these people deserve freedom".
But niggers spit on the hand that freed then.

All lives matter was fighting the democrats who were killing niggers

This thread is bait

I'm so tired of these cunts

good question. why dont we ask the barbary pirates?

have you never heard of amren before?

Different Ideology
This is a fallacy

Explain!

where were all the racists from 10000 bce to 1619?

>Can't expect everyone else to care about nigger lives when they've never cared for their own.

Try explaining this to white BLM supporters and they go full retard.

>Black-on-black crime is irrelevant to the discussion!

>There is no point talking about it!

>But white people need to do something!

Yeah because apparently black people are individuals who aren't responsible for the rest of their race's never ending bullshit but white people are some big collective can that magically wave some wand and make it all better for them.

But...no lives matter.

>Explain to me how he is wrong Cred Forums

what year is it now

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ-Upb4Szms

Watch and spread.

HOL UP YOU BE SAYIN

WAIT HOL UP

>it was called the civil rights movement

>it was called the black panthers

All i see are cry babies unable to move on from shit their grandparents weren't involved in.

Worry about the now.

Black Panther Party.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_Party

One of my favorite men in History:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huey_P._Newton

Another one:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kahlil_Gibran

Because i wasn't alive to coin the phrase.

Prove me wrong, pro tip you can't

Underrated. Hell there wasn't a such thing as a "racist" until Tolksy made up the term in the early 1900s.

Hey OP, get your head out of your ass and stop blaming the current generation for the sins of their forefathers. The past was shitty, yes, but there's a saying I like to live by.

"Remember the past, live in the present, plan for the future".

Stop trying to live in the fucking past. Times have changed, and you either need to step in line and change with it, or fall down. Don't be a tripping hazard, please.

Anyways, what Black Lives Matter doesn't understand is that in the past, blacks didn't earn their rights through violence. They need to study Martin Luther King Jr.

After that they can thoroughly apologize to both him and BLM's victims for the terror they've brought to the innocent.