Exploring our oceans: Don't you fucking do it

You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then we do our own oceans?

Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
1. The ocean sucks
2. Who wants to be around some faggy fish
3. Fuck salt

Let me explain to you something Cred Forums
We never need to explore our fucking oceans because theres nothing cool down there
So dont you go looking because your going to waste your time my time and humanities time

I dont understand why anyone would wanna go check out that bullshit

If you wanna get the same experience just go to the deepend of the pool or a pond and its the same exact shit just deeper

I repeat there is nothing cool in our unexplored oceans and aint nobody got time to find out

hi cjewlu
where do you keep your ocean shekels?

9/10 would respond again
If that's a CTR slide thread, by all means keep up the good work, that was pretty funny

>t.cthulhu

Fuck off aqua kike

We comin for your USOs

>tfw you turn the brightness up

We are coming for your (((people))) Dagon.

Weirdest thread I've ever seen on Cred Forums
What!?

Slide pasta? But why....

and OP's pic is why I don't like being above large bodies of water.

there is just something about big bodies of water that just makes me want to fuck them (while underwater)

Coded thread.

i support this sliding thread because faggy fish

Why not?

Because the planet is a space ship and that is the most secure location. Regardless of any global catastrophies the most advanced and intelligent life on earth will use the depths of the ocean as a safe haven living off of the cores heat. Each ice age is nothing more than a clean sweep of life on its surface while the next kin will emerge from the ocean years later. Our planet could lose orbit of the sun, freeze over, it would not effect life in the depths except now it would be protected by miles of frozen ice.

holy shit your right
explains why Coelacanth are still around i guess

i bet you like terrence mckenna

-70.158171, 87.769714

Anybody know what is up with this?

So nobody saved those cthullu posting OCs from the last thread?

imo, exploring the greatest depths is key to exploring outer space as we'd need to create anti perssure systems and in turn could lead to pressure systems used to generate artificial gravity systems.

Also is it just me or there a big depression or something on the map here?

fug

-76.988809, -155.546215

>Fuck salt

sugar pushing jew confirmed.

salt literally kills cancer.

Fuck fish

Fuck off Aqua nigger

We're going to colonize your oceans and bleach your women with our superior land mammal white cocks

I don't see anything, what are you talking about? It's probably just a glitch.

we already know how to generate artificial gravity

0 atmospheres of pressure in space

Every Sunday this thread pops up. I still kek every time.

Faggy fish lol

this is always my favorite thread

Found the Dagon cultist.

Actually there are lots of cool bacteria at the ocean bottoms. These bacteria have all sorts of defense mechanisms that may possibly help in the development of new antibiotics.

I worked for a research group that was harvesting sponges that were full of bacteria. In these sponges we found all sorts of new information about how bacteria survive, how they compete with one another, and how they adapt to environments. It's really interesting stuff.

So while we may not find some megasquid that entertains everybody with its novelty, we may find microscopic lifeforms that could change our healthcare system forever.

I fucking love these threads

>I repeat there is nothing cool in our unexplored oceans and aint nobody got time to find out

ok

Anyone else playing subnautica.
Comfy + spooky.

REALLY MAKES YA FUCKING THINK FUCK THE OCEAN

Nice try Cthulhu

Love this thread user, like that you don't overdo it too but once a week when I see it it makes me smile

the aqua niggers would be the most white / pale

while land people who be brown and dark by the sun

This

Waiter this pasta is stale

The only things worth dipping deep down are wavemills, like a windmill but using the motion of the ocean to generate electricity. Instead of an oil rig it would be a big floppy octopus looking thing with long tentacles that jiggle around in the water and in the dome is where the magic happens.

Maybe even power floating island cities or w/e.

Except the Methane crystals that we are about to start exploiting and could change the face of the planet as we know it.

I missed this thread.

while you're down there can you sever all of Australia's cables pls

Theres jellyfish, puffer fish, stingrays, and sharks, yet I have suffered more damage from my cat! Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

well i dunno bout that the ocean is pretty cool mkay?

Argument for ignorance from ignorance

Same

I was thinking translucent but sure.

Once we get rid of the Google problem though... then we can get our cthulufus

Cuvier's whale is the depest diving mammal

>cruising through ILZ
>suddenly cyclops is knocked sideways
>look up and see this

I put it down a very long time go, early in its release and made the decision not to play it again until I get a VR headset for maximum spook.

>fell for the underwater jew

I learned something today
Thanks user

apperently james cameron made it to the bottom of marinas trench is this true

Oh hell nah

Cred Forums is always helpful

Oh fuck my ID

This is a CTR shill thread. CTR has joined pods with the creatures from the moon that threatened humanity through Cred Forums many appendages of months ago.

The Oceans are vast and deep, the better the manpod knows the Ocean the closer that our pods may become.

The moon creatures hate the freedom America represents, they cannot fathom the nervespool of pure capitalism.

They have many attacks planned. Deepwater horizon was just the first of many to cause the manpod to avoid the seas. Do not let them deter you. We await in the depths to being the ultimate mindspool to this solar system. Podmates in thought and goal.

I suspect this thread was to draw me out. I must dive deep. Leave a netbook in the surf my friends, I await you in the depths.

We have long since conquered the ocean.

what is that

Some company live-streamed a dive down to the bottom of the ocean. We watched it on Cred Forums as they decimated every form of life they came in contact with.

Ive been told that under sea exploration is actually off its tits and one of the reasons such a big deal is made of space exploration is a little sleight of hand game to keep gen pop busy while what used to be land and civilization is plundered, but the bloke was fair cooked

>German
>Posts image with subhuman units
Disgrace.

>Forgets about the undersea alien bases.

Wew lad.