How to fix Cred Forums

>make Cred Forums an unlisted board
>newfags can't find it
>add a longer post and thread cooldown
>no more excessive shitposting
>throw in a couple spamfilters on certain shitpost meme terms
>cancerous memes die
>Cred Forums gets a sense of being a secret club due to being unlisted and thus doesn't want to reveal their secret-ness on other boards keeping Cred Forums in Cred Forums.

It's the perfect plan. Everybody wins (save for the memeshitting newfags)

>secret club

truth

>ban leafs

>redditshitter
Not your meme source, nigger.

>how to (((fix))) Cred Forums
>turn it into reddit
k..keep my record corrected

>hiding board away from newfags and normie cancer
>reddit
Nice try, crypto-reddijew

>oy vey!!! Cred Forums is gaining too much control and traction among the people!!
>S H U T I T D O W N
You're transparent, like GLASS.

Ffs sake another muh sekrit klub wannabee. Cred Forums doesn't need fixing, what it needs is for faggots to leave it alone, letting it become what it needs to be, at any point in time. Fucking hell we're memeing for the white house and cunts are actually complaining?

you sound upset; maybe lurk moar?

Because they're shills trying to take full control and turn it into 8pol which already exists for these kind of faggots, the final phase of their memeplan.

Wew, it's chanology all over again.

Newfags moralfags calling anybody not with the shitty "cause" of turning the board into "le epik battlestation" newfags. Fuck off with this moralfaggorty, then shit "memes" all over the fucking place. I come here to discuss politcs and shoot the shit at progressives and the establishment as I have been since 2012, not shitpost and forced meta-meme all over the fucking place, turning/pol/ into another Cred Forums disaster.

Fuck off.

m8 Cred Forums is dead and shows no sign of recovery
might just be time to move on, as much as I'd like to have it back to prime quality

The easiest way to fix Cred Forums is to ban faggots such as yourself.

Nice strawman attempt.
>>>/8pol/

nice high horse there bud. you could always start up your own secret club site w/ all those anonymous posters you shoot the shit with

;^]

8/pol/ is shit, lad. Full of fucking frogposters such as redditors like you.

>WE WUZ Cred Forums
Fuck off, laddy. Your newfaggotry is showing.

>can't handle frogposting
>tries to pass himself off as "le /paul/ oldfeg XD"
Yeah howabout no kiddo.

>newfag calling others newfags
>thinks frogposting isn't cancer
"Okay."

Unlike you, the admins know that I've been here since 2003.
You can't handle memes because of their power, so you want them shut down because they are a threat to (((you))), but you're forgetting that memes have been the culture of Cred Forums and especially Cred Forums from the beginning, and frogposting has been around for nearly as long. And only NOW you come in here to bitch about the indigenous culture and you seriously expect anyone to not identify you as a meddling interloper?
Do fuck off, child.