Kek

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kristenblush/
legalinsurrection.com/2016/09/libertarian-gary-johnson-continues-to-siphon-millennials-new-polls-show/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be millennial
>be apathetic
>most people I know are apathetic millennials

I don't think either of the are getting our votes user

You know this is an actor for fox, right? You're not retarded are you?

This is what happens when punk becomes the defender of the establishment.

Sad.

trump's just gotta keep working to appeal to our greatest generation, aka millenials

why did all Punks have a leftist, democratic view when they were all about individuality? those two don't mix very well

Since greenday took an actual political stance. Dee Dee Ramon was a staunch conservitive. Jery Only is a christian and Micheal Graves is a republican. Most of todays punks are anarchist communist which today still makes no sense to me. No really. Can some actually explain that?

Well it makes sense in the sense that, venezuela is commie..and now look at the anarchy there.

I don't think you're right about that second point.

Uhh nope, she's a real human being (sort of), a photographer actually, here's her instagram:

instagram.com/kristenblush/

Yes she really is as awful as it looks

Anarchist punk had been around since the 70's. Bands like the Sex Pistols, Crass, and Poison Girls were all big in to anarchy, and called out acts, like the Ramones and the Clash for trying to just cash in on the movement while not actually carrying about any of its tenets

Trump sealed the millennial vote with all of the dank memes he spawned

>Sex Pistols
>called out acts like Ramones
>trying to cash in on the movement
The fucking irony. The Ramones released their debut album one year before the Pisols did, and they had been releasing demos two years before the Sex Pistols were even a band. Also, the Sex Pistols weren't an organic band. They were assembled by Malcom McLaren for PROFIT. They were a bunch of trendy fags. The Ramones were a true American punk band.

I'm not voting at all desu. Seems like a hassle and plus you have to admit, one vote doesn't really matter that much.

Oh fuck. Gonna go shitpost on her pictures now.

>One vote doesn't matter much
Depends where you live. Also it's kind of a fun experience. Get out of your parents' basement every once in a while.

Admit that you're just lazy.

Something i find very worrying about me is that i constantly want to fug all of these sjwesses. Maybe i like putting my dick in crazy?

saw her on Watters last night, he was super easy on her.

I want to use her throat like a fleshlight

Good thing she's a literal walking caricature anyway; a mockery of herself and everything she stands for, and she doesn't even know it.

Haha no I really refuse to believe that. It has to be on a fox payroll.

She looks 50. Like 'hey kids, I'm totally your age and hip and stuff. Let's all, like, vote for hillary or whatever. Wouldn't that be great?"

>This is what happens when punk becomes the defender of the establishment.
Someone get Trump to play league of legends and he'll secure the millennial vote.

The sex pistols aren't a bad band, and sometimes money helps bands. That's when people start to notice them. That being said, I agree with you about the Ramones. Ahead of their time.

CTR BTFO

>Clinton struggling
Trump failing

>
Millenia here
>large circle of friends
>been red piling them all since 15 about trump
>all those sjws I use to kniw got stuck in university towns
It's weird, it's like those who hillary pandered ti didn't actually exist- they gave into the meme of what a millenial was
We are fierce we just needed a chance- @ll mt friends and I stuck together and took the red pill with an open mind- those who didn't alienated themselves with self destruction and thoughts of an enemy that wasn't there

>implying
Lol is for queens and stoners, play dota

Nope. This guy is beating Trump for the Millennials.
legalinsurrection.com/2016/09/libertarian-gary-johnson-continues-to-siphon-millennials-new-polls-show/