Cred Forums SOLD TO SHKRELI

HAHAHA THOSE KEKS CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT. THEY TRIED TO SHUT DOWN Cred Forums AND AT THE END OF THE DAY, THEY MADE A Cred Forumsack BUY Cred Forums. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni/status/782730299574714368
youtube.com/watch?v=Cq3gs6rno_g
youtube.com/watch?v=6KFz9WRRNpk
youtube.com/watch?v=EsyoK02F27E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that is it, im going back to reddi.t

mods are deleting Shkreli threads

That probably means Hiro hasn't sold out yet.

I can't believe you fucking morons are cheering this on

twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni/status/782730299574714368

This guy is a fucking disaster, he said he wouldn't censor anything but I don't trust this guy.

Maybe he will just donate a bunch of money lol

um actually, I am watching Skhreli's lifestream now.

Hiro said he isn't interested in selling so BTFO.

Shkreli was trolling.
Jesus Christ stop propagating pointless rumors

I'm surprised you have the brain power to breathe.

He'll hike the price of Cred Forums passes by 500%. It's a guaranteed business strategy.

Im ok with this

>lots of people on Cred Forums like Hitler and Trump
>can't believe they are embracing a new messianic authority figure with inscrutable intentions who comes to them in their darkest hour

You haven't been paying attention much, have you?

>Selling to a kike that made his fortune buying pharmaceutical products and turning around and hiking the prices on them

Enjoy having to pay $1 just to post

FUCK

isnt shkreli jewish

you're dumber than you look Cred Forums

Armenian

I love martin shkreli

i hope he makes every board Cred Forums

He hiked the price for insurance companies.

absolutely fucking
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>inb4 he sells access to us at 600% markup

He said in chat : "they always start with not interested ;)"

I'm not free...
Once again I don't know how to feel.

Albaniobong

Martin is a very smart (albeit quirky) guy, and he knows ad revenue generation. And for what it's worth, I believe he (despite his trolling, which I interpret as a medium for venting) is a pretty honest and loyal to those he casts his lot with.

Cred Forums should crowdfund to buy Cred Forums ourselves. someone make a gofundme

I'll be honest, martin shkreli scares me. I've seen his streams on youtube, and he's a genuine leftist. He supported Bernie and even said on stream that he considered making an official announcement supporting trump (which he actually did) because his own unpopularity would hurt Trump.

I highly doubt he likes Cred Forums at all, and he would probably axe us immediately, even though most people on Cred Forums supported and like him.

He's a retard that would ruin the whole site

>complete anarchical ownership
I like this

He's not dumb, he just has no problem fucking shit up in his own life and business. That makes him dangerous. Hopefully Hiro won't sell anything.

If we did that who would the FBI yell at about things?

>the whole site
He means he wants to hold at least some control.

til it gets shut down cuz obama gave UN permission to censor websites baka

i would donate $100 to the cause though, would be fun to see all of Cred Forums become forcefully redpilled until it dies

FUCKING

BASED

Why not just make Cred Forums public stock and anons become shareholders. We'd have to be careful about not getting bought out by (((them))) though.

In other news 4CHN stock rose +1.03 on the S&P index

Cred Forums has an estimated $400mil value

moot == supercuckkike

I don't know what's good or bad. But I've been deleted several times. So if I get deleted I just do what I did last time and the time before that.

You are delusional if you think this guy gives a shit about anything else than money and attention.

He doesn't have principles, he only believes in free speech as long as it helps him. He will sell us down the river the second it helps him. I mean the guy is ALBANIAN for god's sake, how much bigger of a warning sign do you need?

cause we don't need 6 of them

dont you know how business works?
you always say no at first

If only meme magic could be so mystical

I'm currently watching him browse Cred Forums and save pictures of chicks with big tits.

Seems like a guy I could get along with.

Why can't we have fundraising campagins like npr?

Fuck you faggot. I welcome Shkreli as the new owner.

Hiro is a traitor!!!!!!

See:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KFz9WRRNpk

youtube.com/watch?v=EsyoK02F27E

Down with the Japanese merchant!

Shkreli is a boss, fuck the cucks.

It was hilarious when he yelled at Hillary to drop out and asked her why she was so sick.

Isnt this the guy that bought the Wu Tang Secret Album?

because some some autistic faggot will buy it all up and make Cred Forums all /mlp/ or some shit

better for us to buy it and just let it go out of control by removing all mods and not making any ad revenue

>He hiked the price for insurance companies.
but
>everyone is on insurance
ergo
>he hiked the price for everyone

Catholic Albanian / Croatian hybrid.

Only if the stock is valued in Pepes. I have some very rare ones, so if it actually happens, I will be quite happy.

maybe he'll finally get rid of this baka desu senpai bullshit.

Post the rest of the chat faggot.

Trouble is shareholders demand profits. The best situation is for Cred Forums to be non-profit supported by donations.

Tell me what to think about Martin Shekel, Cred Forums. Is he "our guy?"

DOES HE LIKE ANIME? THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

Martin better save Cred Forums

And raised the price of a specific aids medicine by 5000%.

Reason is that it wasn't a treatment any more and thus fell out of demand, but it got the SJWs turning their arse inside out. Also got him fired. Great bants.

if hiro is smart he wont sell the whole thing but the profits in exchange for losing risk. He could sell part of the administration (a % of the "votes") but with a clause that allows him to buy back his voting power without passing it through voting itself. Then if martin is too much of a problem hiro could run a fundraiser to buy the thing back.

I think it's a good way to keep the shitty googlespeak from grating our eyes.

I feel like this is going to be a Peter Thiel/Hogan type of situation, if it does happen. Hiroyuki will still be the one who "runs" Cred Forums (which is to say vaguely overseeing whatever the mods/janitors of each board do), but Shkreli will be providing funding to ensure that everything goes smoothly.

A hell of a lot better than implementing virus popups; that's for sure.

yea

Shkreli is sort of like putting the Hulk inside of a china shop. It isn't pretty, but I'd rather have that than some totalitarian fuck who wants to legislate what pronouns I can use as I address others.

At the end of the day the Hulk will leave you alone, SJW's will not. So the Hulk it is.

I never liked china anyway.

Pharma bro us based user, he'll make Cred Forums great again

reddit

>tfw the madman would ask Shillary to do an ama here

i swear to god shit like this happens every year

daily reminder that shkreli is a literal narcissistic attention whore whos only friends are people on the internet and even then hes so out of touch that he tries to bully/softcore troll them