Tfw your Alma Mater goes full retarded

>tfw your Alma Mater goes full retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/304176/mysticism-social-justice-thomas-sowell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>le evil sjw strike again!
>tips fedora sadly

Before and after one year an CUNY

I'm in TX and saw my first Hillary yard sign this morning. Ruined mah day.

Please

Yea that is pretty fucking legit.

You laugh, but I had 3 different classes taught by kikes saying that shit. They were all gen ed. The ethnic studies guy was based as fuck though. He was Argentinian and would just say racist shit all day every day. Triggered the shit out of the white girls in the class.

>school for cops, corrections officers, and forensic scientists
>pushes this retarded BLM shit

Do something about it.

Continuing to do nothing will only ensure they win.

>Open minded
>Unless I disagree with you, bigot!

Typical.

One person in my neighborhood has a Clinton sign. Fucking Californian transplants.

Weird, I'm in Washington and I've yet to see a single one. Everywhere I go are trump signs, some of them fucking massive.

JOHN JAYCOB-JINGLE-HEIMER-SCHMIDT
HIS NAME IS OP'S NAME TOOOO
WHENEVER THEY GO OUT
ALL THE PEOPLE SHOUT
HEY THOSE FAGS ARE OUT AGAIN
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

This is the problem, people no longer understand the difference between society and government. As such, they seek to repair society by government. The result of this is that people are demanding that the state micromanage every aspect of citizens' lives for "justice."

What a fucking nightmare.

I graduated 2 years ago. Trust me, if I was still there I would have been in the news for telling Sotomayor to choke on a cock when she visited last year or called the young turks genocide deniers when they were there last monday

Doesn't really matter, your state is a cucked left wing hellhole.

There's alot of truth in this post.

don't know why I kek'd

>John Jay Graduate here, despite what all of you morons may think the students are pretty moderate, no they are not "red pilled", they simply take a moderate approach. Unless of course u graduated in something retarded like history, but then at that point it shows that YOU are a retard.

Was passing by a TV when this came on. Actually saw her live.

I died a little inside when I saw this.

>warning coloration

>problem glasses

>face with angular features

>"LOOK AT ME!" outfit

I graduated with forensics and we made fun of the liberal arts faggots all the time. But still most of my classmates were retarded blue pills

Steal it and beat the crap out of the owner.

Make sure to bring a sandnigger friend so that it was legit.

>cunny

>school for cops, corrections officers, and forensic scientists
>pushes this retarded BLM shit
i wouldnt worry to much about it then those professions tend to come with their own build in redpills

It sure is, remove Seattle and things get a lot better. The majority of towns are pretty right wing, but we are more or less completely controlled by two counties.

Yea, at least all the cops that come out of there are pro gun as fuck and think Cuomo and De Blasio are retards

John jay is a shit school full of niggers getting "dat criminal justice" degree anyway.

well tbf they trigger everyone not just sjw dykes

>Attending a school that advertises in a bus/subway to attract lower income niggers
Kek

>not graduating with 0 student loan debt

>Attending a school that cant afford to advertise on the transport system.

nationalreview.com/article/304176/mysticism-social-justice-thomas-sowell

What's a good app to program or game that sjws would like? I feel like that's an uptapped market.

>(((JOHN)))
>(((YAKUB)))
>(((HEIMER)))
>(((SCHMIDT)))
every time

>studied at the mecca of social justice in Canada
>never heard any of this bullshit in any of my classes, in all my years there

Am I the only one who was a STEM major here? I even took a few psychology electives and never heard any of this shit you guys keep posting.

In the USA you have to take gen ed classes so the college can steal your money. I never heard sjw bullshit in any of my science or math courses

Actually that reminds me.

Is it worth going back to college for computer science? I was a dumbfuck in my youth and feel more apt to handle school now.

Any Cred Forumslacks go to John Jay? I want to apply there and I want to make sure I'm not fully surrounded by SJWs/
>Inb4 underage
I'm 18

I graduated 2 years ago with forensics. There isn't really a job market for it though.

I think that's female, but she looks kinda like a tranny.

I'm trying to get a law enforcement job, I figured thats a great place to go for what I'm looking for

dude most ny schools are liberal

I'm sure the real John Jay would be spinning in his grave right now if he knew his name was associated with such advanced Jewry.

social justice is perfect for universities. it inspires the absolutely retarded to take out a student loan and buy a 4 year degree. that's literally all it is, a way to lure more retards into buying degrees that will leave them less employable than before going in. this is why the US has 1.3 trillion in student debt.

I''m more concerned how he manages to put on and take off that shirt desu

he strikes me as the kind of man who likes the clothes sold at kohls

>Open minded
>unless you're voting Trump

lol