IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

POL WAS RIGHT! PRESIDENT OBAMA IS PLANNING TO ATTACK MOSUL NOW JUST TO CLAIM VICTORY AGAINST ISIS AND USE THAT STOP TRUMP FROM BECOMING PRESIDENT!

latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-iraq-mosul-20161002-snap-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-iraq-mosul-20161002-snap-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>la times

fake and gay, next..

>fake and gay, next..
Check out Donald Trump's twitter mate.

There's no way they'll beat ISIS out of Mosul in time, there's about 40 days until the election, taking an urban area like Mosul will take much longer than 40 days.

>attack mosul
>stop isis
>not raqqa

>stop isis
Yea stop them from killing syrians. Do you really think most of america cares about that? No, they care about americans/other white people getting murked by ahmed and the boys.

Unless Obama goes into every country on earth and personally kills every terrorist in every cell, he will not have "defeated" isis

mfw we might get another Gothic Serpent tier operation on our hands

stoked for the movies in 10 years

Trump is right again. "Hey ISIS get ready, I'm going to attack you on this scheduled time." Why is Obongo retarded about OPSEC?

>post yfw it's a fucking disaster that gets dozens of Americans and hundreds of innocent civilians killed

this. attacking Mosul will only stop isis from retaking it for a few weeks.

but if u kill them, they win........

He paid a shit load of money to Iran to take away 2 minutes of Trumps speech. How many white bois will he throw at an urban area to take away another 2 minutes.

Good point. It's probably bullshit. He shouldn't be allowed to say something if it were true.

>obama takes mossul
>ISIS starts a storm of terrorists attacks on US soil and even europe in retaliation
>hundreds of deaths
>Trump wins anyways

thanks oboma

In a perverse way i kinda hope it is pretty much assured trump victory than

READ ALL KNOWLEDGE BOMB THREADS ASAP

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#

They've been planning the attack for almost two years too.

They might be able to attack, but it won't be a win and the city will be destroyed.

>latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-iraq-mosul-20161002-snap-story.html

ill bump but please bump my thread a leaf is posting Hillary pepes and bumping my thread down

Neat

Why are we killing our mercs?

Who is this guy, and how does he get this knowledge

It's gonna be so humanitarian!

Tbh we should just drop moabs on all enemy held territories. Kill everyone in the city and there's no one to turn into (((freedom fighters))).

They have to be. They can't just send in a US Airstrike, all those innocent people, about a million would die. The US Army is going to destroy ISIS presence in the region with boots on the ground. As well as, advanced tactics and technology from Delta Force etc.

>mfw the only way Obama can end ISIS before the election is by bombing the shit out of them

even if we did that muslims in other countries would sympathize with them and continue doing shit in their name

i wish there was a realistic way to stop them

Roleplayer or a guy that works in Pentagon.

At this point I just want the usa to exterminate all the mudslimes in Iraq and make it a territory then divide the land up and sell it off for dirt cheap frontier style

Yeah, they're probably GTFOing right now.

>Trump nearly destroys isis without becoming president by forcing Obama to do it because he politically has to

he's just linking articles from old threads while also saying all blown gas lines and transformers are actually ISIS sleeper cells, he's a fucking retard don't waste your time

>Obama attacks Mosul to kill ISIS
>Ends up helping them instead like the past times

Yeah we already know Obama is lying about stopping ISIS.

Too little, too late.

There's not enough time to launch and complete an effective attack.

>Canadian prime minister in a cuckold sex club

I am 100% certain this shit is legit. Now it all makes sense. I knew from the beginning that this cucks where only doing their shit because they are sick cunts that get off on this sort of thing. Canada, you guys are fucked unless you kill this nigger.

THis might be the biggest shitpost ever than I saw the flag

Cred Forums is never, ever right. Lurk more newfag.

Lol and as all political extremists the left destroys themselves. In order to eliminate Isis as a threat the have to both destroy the physical caliphate as well as the cells of leaderless fighters/terrorists attempting attacks all throughout Europe and the west. So even if they successfully convince people not to put Trump in the White House they still destroy their own 15-year long project to implement multiculturalism.

HOLY FUCK THAT'S PUTIN'S ENDGAME
>Under Obama's presidency: Keep US/Rebel forces occupied while not they're not entirely defeating isis
>Trump gets elected
>Putin's and Assad's forces leave.
>Basically hand isis to Trump/US forces like an expensive, luxurious meal.

Should be easy enough.....all the US has to do is stop sending them arms and cash and they will collapse.

The day after Obama declares victory over ISIS, you will see a spike of attacks from individuals pledging loyalty to ISIS.