You like black women?

You like black women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop posting half-breeds. Lets get some full bloods in here.

that doesn't look like a black person let alone a woman

fpbp

This
That is a white man

half breeds are the best though

I don't know. I've never met one IRL. I'm sure they're great and that you guys are just being racist.

>REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Black women can be at least as beautiful as any other color of women.

And they're all pink on the inside.

That said, let us have a nice thread. No hatred and no helmet-haired harridans, please?

>helmet-haired harridans
Ha!

Tell you what, OP

I was just at my local ZinBurger. My bartender was hot as fuck. Nice tight latina bubble butt. The chick polishing the glass had an even NICER ass. I legit felt that I was walking into a bangbros set. The one polishing the glass was a mix. So, yes. I fell for the black chick meme. I didn't even eat all of my burger. I was more focused on her beautifully shaped ass. Made me weak inside. I am pathetic.

no

>hey user, can you put some sun screen on my back?

Nope

why do kikes still shill for nigresses ?

It's a real thing, unfortunately. Most black women in this country construct helmets on their head, which are associated with loud, ugly behavior in public.

But let's make this thread not about the majority, but about the minority, the breathtakingly beautiful, the bright-dark women, the beautiful individuals who prove generalizations, not wrong perhaps, but certainly inadequate.

Wow.

Why, it's not like you can burn.

>I thought you didn't need sunscreen because of melanin

>Why
faggot

that afro clown hair is ridiculous

S-some

are black people chalkboards?

What's her name again?

Christ it's fucking endless

NO
I WOULDN'T FUCK ONE IF SHE PAID ME

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

KILL YOURSELF,NIGGER LOVERS!

Yeah. This. Only reason I come to Cred Forums is black girl threads.

I know it sounds strange, but if she's a black girl is not from the ghetto, then she's usually smarter and wiser than a white girl.

Halfbreeds are only good because of the nongoogle part. I bet you she'd be twice as fine minus your blackfever had she two white parents.

a black sun

They can be with the right amount of another race mixed in

I find most black american women to be physically unattractive but, personality wise, I usually prefer them to white women. Black girls don't usually have that pretentious, "my shit doesn't stink" attitude that obnoxious white girls have. Black girls don't have an entire society that caters to their every need like white women do so they're more self-aware and at least straightforward with you.

That girl isn't very dark tho
That's a mulatto

They generally have superior breeding.

>Face 4
>Tits 2
>Ass 1
>Useless 3

>t. someone who never interacted with a black person before let alone a woman

I'm attracted to people of all races desu

2 is the hottest

third one is the very best

No

black chicks can obviously be hot.

But that's true. Black women in USA and Europe are God tier

Sorry friend, but you are wrong. Where do you think their massive entitlement comes from? They are constantly catered to by the average white male to the highest politicians. Don't even get me started on affirmative action and the awards they win just for being black. They are way worse than white girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

black chicks can be hot like any other.

I'm just saying black women have a distinctly different personality type than most white women. I use to work in an office that was almost exclusively black women and that was my impression.

She looks like a man

Wow!

No, not in a sexual way. Never have been attracted to a black woman, never will be.

I fucked one once. Her breath and pussy smelled like death, holy shit. Gave good head, though.

>calling a woman a man for having a squary jaw
nigresses have protruding mandibles, faggot

Himba!

Now i do lol

>black

>tfw the peak of my life was winding up in a bed with a black woman, an asian woman, and a mexican woman after a party
>all 9/10 - 10/10 and went all night until the morning
>tfw your life will never be the same after that night

At least I got my current GF out of it.

I am attracted to some of them physically but their mannerisms and culture are a total turn off. Loud and entitled they are.

Right?

Fug yes

Office relationships are completely different to regular relationships. Also, yes, they are different but by no means any better, and it would only be a step down for you to marry a black woman unless you are black.
go ahead book your ticket and take one home if you're so inclined.

Only a faggot doesn't.

you mean human.

hnng

Ha ha I have all these. We probably already had this exchange.

I like the one that isn't black

That's not a black woman. She's like 25% black at best

>weak bodies
>boring and flat
>raised to believe that the man must put in all the work
>no native culture to be proud of
>higher chances of having mental issues
>arrogant

Why are white women desirable again?

And here's another one.

It's gorgeous, but the braids are nice too.

Your dad was half black.

No. This is.

Have another one

they're the strongest, smartest and most adaptable.

My girlfriend is black American and no need for import, thanks. There are about 200,000 Africans and mixed with African people in Russia anyway

Also here is my ranking.

Mixed girls>Asian>Latina>Brown>White/Black

I put white and black on the same ranking because I have dated decent white girls but have never dated within my own race(surprisingly). But I'd be down.

No idea.

literally tl;dr the protest sign

I THINK THEY SHOULD ALL BE HUNG, SHOT, OR BURNED ALIVE.

>full blood
>African American

oh boy do i have bad news for you

You mean the lightest-skinned one, second from the right, I assume.

To a racist she's just as black as the others, of course, but she may be a safer pick for you since in theory she can 'pass' as something else.

Here's one you might like.

K

That one's new.

i like the black women in this thread

Only half breeds.

oh my god

Sure user.

Shit forgot to put the gif

How much money are you getting from social security a month, negroid?

That's kind of funny

What's with all the swaying?

>No native culture to be proud of
Wat

>>boring and flat

200 000 might as well be a drop in a very large bucket come back when you have 37 000 000 like America does.

0 dinero. I should do that

I make $90k+/year working as a Cisco engineer. Thanks for the sentiment, user.

>twice as fine minus your blackfever had she two white parents
I'm not the best at written problems, can someone make this into a formula?

Probably high off that negroid-tier reggie marijuanas.

No.

This is like the 5th bg black girl thread today...

Is this the JIDF boogyman I keep hearing about on here?

They're finally entering the stone age.Wonder when they'll discover the wheel

>white people

The thread was posted by an american
Forgot to add that white girls have the biggest tits in average

Niggers complain when whites get dreadlocks, but have no problem wearing European clothing.

>tfw no sister craving the familial D

Black woman>Southeast Asian woman>Med European woman>South Asian woman>Nordic woman>German/Austrian/Dutch woman>Israeli Jewish woman>Slavic woman>Canadian white woman>Latino white woman>American white woman>non-Israeli Jewish woman>East Asian woman>Latina mestizo woman>mixed woman>Chinese woman>arabic woman

SWEATY

BLACK

TITTIES

But this isn't the average white girl, user.

This woman won the genetic lottery and has been blessed with many features. But does she have anything outside of that? What are her skills? Personality?

And it is not like the average Cred Forumsack can date super models anyway.

They don't even realize dreads are in pretty much every culture on the planet except for east Asians.

She is probably a weeaboo, that looks like Lolita style colthing

They mostly life in Moscow and Petersburg, so they are something visible

>h-ha white women are all t-trash

kek sounds like you should make an early retirement to Africa you can have a harem of 30+ 10/10s

looks like she is 80% white just goes to show that looking mostly white is the most attractive feature here
Doesn't work when they have light skin but keep their negroid features brah

When I look at half breeds, especially attractive females, I don't think everything seems so bad. Then I see the half breed men and I just get disgusted.

Half white half black/Asian/etc men all look like mongerels that take after their more dominant side. And then what do they do? Further dilute the white race by reproducing with a white female? Or further dilute their lineage and go with a black/asianetc female?

They're finally developing shoes. Well, it's about time.

Nope, niggers are about as far from human as races get, all these "MUH ASS" and "MUH REAL WOMAN" posters in this thread are either niggers or race-mizing pushing kikes.

The perfect woman.

gross

her skin is all yellow and weird. She probably smells like copper too.

Here's some OC for you fucks. This is a real woman right here.

>she will never fart on your face while suffocating you with dat ass.

I'm white and like white women. Doesn't stop me from being fascinated by the (((DIVERSITY)))!!! in human genetics man.

I'll turn this into a fucking abo thread!