>loves animals (he's a vet)
>goes around the world to save animals
>makes 300k a year
>plays soccer with mexicans for 7 years
>plenty of black friends
>best friends with fouseytube(a muslim)
>uses meme in a proper non cringey way unlike pewdiepie
>Big on DIY, Creates his own furniture
>Competent wife (shes good with DIY, loves her children to death)
>Uses his guns responsibly, Does not open carry, shoots guns as a hobby, does not own it with an intent to kill or injure
>Likeable, wealthy, good looking, stable and charismatic
>The perfect role model for generation Y and Z
Why are Hillary supporters so much better than Trumpniggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2E_g4rFn40w?t=9m30s
youtube.com/user/mlcarriker/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=DoBJMzIF1xk&feature=youtu.be&t=5m8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they aren't worshipping a narcisstic asshole who was born into wealth

If all of these listed are true, you found a real goddamn unicorn, and i'd bet my bottom dollar you couldn't find another.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>>makes 300k a year

BS he does

>goes around the world to save animals
Probably gay.
>plenty of black friends
They will probably rape his daughters.
>uses meme in a proper non cringey way unlike pewdiepie
All memes are cringe.
>does not own it with an intent to kill or injure
Guns are for auto defense or hunting, therefore to kill.

1.) not real
2.) flag

Sage.
Gas yourself.

yeah show me the ph.d. in math

Also, he let his daughters were short shorts.

They'll become sluts with veneral diseases.

And all of this will be ruined by massive immigration because he voted for Hilary.

Because they're too busy being distracted with their perfect little family and life to see the bigger picture and realize how fucked everything is.

>(he's a vet)
>coddled millennial with rich parents supports $hillary
Gee what a shocker

This.
They are worshipping a narcisstic asshole who married into power

>Having kids
>Getting married
>Loving animals
>Having Nigger and Mudslime friends
>Un-ironically using memes
>Basically peasant tier tastes and hobbies (not intellectually stimulating)

Your role model is a shit hawk.

This
Everything is perfect when you live in a west Texas bubble far from niggers

You're right. I'd really rather prefer to worship a narcissistic cunt who made her wealth from tax payers instead

lmao

This too.

People far away from conflict will never understand the problems that people living near conflict have

Guys you all fell for bait. He never made a vid endorsing Hillary.

They're little girls dumb ass. What're they supposed to wear? Move to Saudi Arabia.

just came here to say this i checked his channel and yea

did he delete the video? I can't find it on youtube

Nice one CTR, you almost got me there. And I figured you guys would reach your BS quota by the end of the day, guess I was wrong. You must have a yuuuuge bs quota to still be posting.
>gfys

Stop posting this bullshit shop fag

nvm OP is just a faggot

3/10 made me check

thanks, i'm outey

You literally described this "totally chill" youtube celebrity veterinarian

op u faggot

that clown is a total cuck with an infantile sense of humor. In light of what you're saying being potentially true, it now further solidifies my contempt of his sub par firearm videos. Again, that guy is a total cuck.

Matt actually talks shit about Hillary in a couple of gun videos. He's def a Trump guy.

The video is on his channel but renamed, I'm not sure which one it is but an user found it last night. The bit about supporting hillary was sarcasm though and he mentions that in the description.

It concerns me how some Cred Forums is just believing what the OP said without even looking into it for themselves, yet turns around and criticizes people for following MSM.

Maga, you fagguh

Better pic

>>best friends with fouseytube(a muslim)

The guy who fakes reactions to make white people look like shit to poor people and minorities.

Looks like he just lost a subscriber.

I'm starting to wonder if (((they))) are the ones posting in order to make it seem that Trump supporters follow a mob mentality etc. Wouldn't be surprised if they're testing the waters so they can do a post made specifically for propaganda purposes.

op confirmed faggot

No evidence to support your claim that he is supporting Hillary

How bad is it in Brazil, nog?

Hey fuckhead, we had this thread last night and you got BTFO into eternity. Quit spreading lies about based ranch man

>>Uses his guns responsibly, Does not open carry, shoots guns as a hobby, does not own it with an intent to kill or injure

Well he supports a candidate who is openly campaigning to outlaw all handguns. Anyone who opposes Heller vs. DC supports handgun bans.

He sounds like just an idiot.

Are you a Canadian with a proxy or something?

Sage

>married into power
That redneck, Bill?

>Lying about about Matt
>Lying about a Texan
That's low you proxyfag.

>Why are Hillary supporters so much better than Trumpniggers?

He was probably cucked by his wife into supporting Hillary. He is definitely a closet Trump supporter I can gaurantee it. The silent majority!

You're all idiots. See

Seems very in love with himself

Yes, Bill, the president of the united states of cuckistan

Of course the rich would support her, they won't have to deal with the Horde.

>Supports Hillary

[Citation needed]

nice edit OP

sage

>He never made a vid endorsing Hillary.

He did say in one vid on demo ranch that he was voting Hillary (it was a joke obviously, even had to makes things clear cause people were freaking out in the comments)

Demolition ranch is not a Illary supporter you retard. doubt he likes either candidate

youtu.be/2E_g4rFn40w?t=9m30s

He doesnt support hillary, inspect element nigger youtube.com/user/mlcarriker/videos

I'm not going to lie, he's the ONLY gun channel I can't get into.

He comes off overly fake or just...overly nice. I can't describe it.

He's just a fucking fag. He seems like a very cool dude, down to Earth, animals and shit like you say, but damn is he a fag.

Honestly, it's probably because I envy him. I want a life like that. Seems very comfy and perfect.

I got a boner watching his wife build furniture. Why can't I find a woman that knows how to work a fucking miter saw.

>implying this best goyim ever will side with Devillary
youtube.com/watch?v=DoBJMzIF1xk&feature=youtu.be&t=5m8s

>so desperate that makes a fake image of an obvious republican with shitty shoped captions on a video

kys and saged

300k a year as a Vet? Yeah, no.

only watched one of his videos 'cause he featured a tec-9.

hickok45 hasn't.

>kek

It's a great sign when finding ONE MrsClinton supporter who isn't a faggot with purple weave on welfare is considered newsworthy.

>ALLEGEDLY not a faggot

yeah fuck white people huh? how about fuck you! Lets see what happens when 66% of the US population gives everyone the collective finger. 1900, 76.5 million US Citizens, 66.9 million white (US Census Bureau). Around 87-88% of the population, during which the United States was the world powerhouse. We kept to ourselves but fucked anyone up that tried us. Teddy Roosevelt anyone? Fuck your liberal, kike, communist agenda. Whites are the backbone of this country; without us, you fools will be dying of starvation before a month's out. You freaks just hate that we have accomplished so much and you would be nothing without us.

This.

Most whte liberals have no clue what they are supporting because they've never experienced it. Diversity is all cute ethnic restaurants for yuppies to them.

Go to a 90% google primary middle and high school like I did and then try not to be a racist
>protip: unless you develop shaun king tier stockholm syndrome - you can't

He has said in multiple videos don't vote for Hillary. He's based as fuck you faggot.
Sage goes in all field's

He's a veterinarian and has almost 2 millions subs on YT.

Owns his own vet clinic

k. . . source on the 300k?

I swear there's this one Malaysian $hillbot that posts pro-Hillary stuff in every thread. literally every thread. Whenever i see the Malaysian flag now i get a pavlovian response to the pure faggotry. Have you not killed yourself yet like i told you to? Last i spoke to you you were claiming a black painted piece of wood was a piece of glass.

So true. I live in Shitcago and have to drive through all shithole, ghetto, google SOUF SIDE neighborhoods in order to get to my job. One of my staff is from Hinsdale (~$830,000 median home value) and now lives up close to Fagville, paying $1200 pp/mo for rent. I talk about living surrounded by googles and he is always shocked and clueless. If you want a real Chicago google experience, drive southbound on Lake Shore Dr. (US 41) to Stony Island and take that south to 95th st. Fuck, take the walk on google maps to see all the googles, acting like googles. While you're at it, go visit that Nation of Islam google Louis Farrakhan.

>having shitskin friends is now an accomplishment to parade around like a trophy

Nice one OP.

Why would a white man support Shillary? I honestly can't think of a reason.

>hillary.
>and has a wife and gash kids.
Of course he does.
He can say good by to his assault clipizens explosive shotguns.

Hickok has not because it is a very shitty keltec.
Faggot nigger gun.

>gun owner
>Texan
>supporting hillary
Good one nigger

>uses youtube

there, burst the bubble.

inb4 it's educational, it's for fun, he started a new channel that is just him fucking around his house, that's validation, my friend.

i do like the quick jab at the new youtube policies he said during a recent vetranch episode

he's a veterinarian not a vet from the military you leaf.

it's really subtle, he brings up wanting to reinstate the minute men, good enough for me.

jk, misread

Nice fake picture faggot

Saged