WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO AMERICA?

I WAS JUST IN WAL-MART AND COULDN'T FIND A SINGLE WHITE PERSON

EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE GODDAMN STORE WAS EITHER A NIGGER, A BURQA-WEARING CAMEL FUCKER, A SPIC, OR A PAJEET

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErppAlOIGQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Greatest advertisement for Amazon prime.

is that even a wallmart?

>WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO AMERICA?

Welfare gibs happened

>Being White
>Going into a Wal-Mart

You went into the wrong mega mart.

Target is the last refuge of the White Race.

>st thomas

there's your answer

>tfw old enough to remember white america

youtube.com/watch?v=ErppAlOIGQE

>WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO AMERICA?
it was sold to the lowest bidder

that made me lmfao user

Imagine the different types of shart though.

Well it is the first of the month

White people shop at target.

White flight has claimed target but it won't last long :(

We're not safe anywhere anymore. I hate living in a war zone.

That's what happens when your people relies on cheap and slave labor.

We gave rights to people that didn't deserve them and now look what they do with them. Niggers get "turnt up" and block traffic over some dead criminal that deserved to be shot and women turned into turbo sluts high on birth control. We flew too close to the sun and became distracted by it's brilliance. We became complacent and let out problems fester. Our women have turned against us and have joined the ranks of the non whites. They also stopped breeding white children which allows non whites to gain political power. They will inevitably run the country into the ground. It has already started happening with 10 trillion being added to the debt in the last 8 years. My only hope is that the last white man in the US manages to disable the nukes on his way out.

pic related. Its a white female that got hit with a bean bag round while protesting for dead niggers complete with a pokemon tattoo.

Or Albertons, Safeway

>ATTENTION ALL NON-WHITES

>THE WALLMART IS MADE FOR WHITE* BURGER SHARTING ONLY

>ALL NON AUTHORIZED SHARTERS WILL BE SHOT

>*>60% WHITE

the cheaper something is, the darker the customers

Yeah, my sister and I made a game called "spot the white person" when we went to an all-minority Wal-Mart in central New Jersey.

Just makes me want to get rid of more pigs for helming the jews enslave the poor

dude move to montana

Go to Sam's club. Most of the bits cant afford the membership fees and cant plan ahead enough to buy good deals in bulk for things they use frequently.

The walmart on rt 9 in Jackson?

I find it funny that the wal marts outside of minority neighborhoods have better fishing equipments.

VIVA LA RAZA AM I RITE

amazon shills are the best

You choose to live in a jungle and youre asking why there are monkeys about?

>going to walmart

I dont know why but it attracts the worst of the community no matter how nice

This, Sam's club is more for white people and buying in bulk is better anyway. Walmart is for trash, even if you see whites they're going to be fat, smelly disgusting sharting fucks.

I have the same problem in supermarkets
New York, Long Island here.

Move

i was literally just inside a wal mart because i accidentally my pants and did not see one minority so i guess you just live in crummy place

>I WAS JUST IN WAL-MART
Mistake number one. I'm not even white but everyone knows wal-mart is for low class shits. Go to a real store like Publix or Target if you want to see people that aren't low class.

I live in fucking Iowa and seems like very fucking person is either a Mexican, a nigger, or a goddamn degenerate white-trash white piece of filth. That last category probably hurts me the worst, to see our people become such complete sacks of shit.

It's in one of the Brunswicks I think, probably North Brunswick.

thats not wal mart

Where to?

T. Commiefornia

i went to walmart neighborhood market and regular walmart because its the cheapest shit to pick small shit up quick. (if they have self-check out)

Where I am living right now has few options other than walmart sadly.

Try the one in Neptune, NJ

White privilege means I don't have to shop at Walmart

fpbp

Goot is getting good with the ads

Spoiler: white trash already existed before mass mexican migration

smart white people just stay safe at home and order online.

we have costco and its filled to the brim with smelly muslims and chinks just blocking your way. no abos because they are too poor for a membership.

You understand that the south has more blacks than the west and Texas is basically mexico at this point? The north has tons of weird frankinstein blacks, theres no one point of centralization.

no

fuck off we're full.

In the not-so-distant future, you are going to have to pay a premium to live in a white neighborhood. I realize that in many states you kind of have to already, but it will only get more expensive.

Look at Brazil, that's our future. Rich white and Asian people living in gated communities with armed security surrounded by a mixed-race brown underclass.

it's MOOK

>go to dinner with parents
>bring my pregnant white girl friend
>parents so happy they are having a grand child that's white
>whole restraunt is brown people
what do u guys want- save the white rice or be traditional- honestly a good day tho desu

EXACTLY.
Comfy though.
Also you are already there in most States.

It's a given that the most poor will be shopping at walmart.

You live in a gated community?

white flight is a thing - some areas become white-less

Holograms

With what? You have like 6 people in your whole fucking state

No.
But I used to.

>White
>going into a walmart
Fucking why? White people have amazon prime or go to target or some place you aren't likely to be witness to a crime.

How common are Walmarts in other countries? I swear there's one every 15 miles where I live.

>expecting white people in wal-mart
only white people you'll find in wal-mart is white trash.

Very

I've been at a mall and five different stores today. Same story. I'm mostly butthurt about snackbars though. Every store had at least several of them!

Move to long island and order everything online, thats if youre actually more superior than these minorities and not some poor white male whose claim to greatness is lack of melanin.

Go to your nearest Target.

A new walmart opened up in my area and the amount of non-white people there is staggering, both as staff and as customers. It really felt like I was in the USA

Thats why Im leaving Tx when my kid turns 18. By then it will be totally overrun by mexicans. They are literally running across the border.
Source: me, fucking living here for my entire life.
They have entire communities that dont even speak english. Who cares right?
Fuck this state its full of india-poonloo, mexicans, koreans, loads of niggers.

You can't get off the ride.

The ride never ends, goy.

It's been like that ages here in California.

It's mostly spics, with some niggers.

Its Kmart you dolt.

Lol this looks like South Africa in the shit part of town on pay day.

> cheapest
It's like people have never heard of Dollar Tree and Big Lots.

I WAS JUST IN WAL-MART AND COULDN'T FIND A SINGLE NON-SHART

EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE GODDAMN STORE WAS EITHER A SLOPPY SHART, A TROUSER TURD, A KHAKI KAKA, OR A DAISY-DUKES-DEUCE

I WANT TO SHART IN THIS MART

The White blooded race is dying. Only White skinned race will prevail.

The funny thing is due to adblock and shit like that, mook can actually just offer making threads to advertisers where the posts are always bumped or something

You were in Walmart not nordstrom you fucking idiot

bad news you have autism
ye

>Not going to Costco

asking for it

Why are all brazil-bros so based, and canucks so cucked?
Id rather chill with a brazilian and a have a beer.

>puerto rico
>white

uh huh

White America is dead. We Brazil 2.0 now

Is that why their restrooms are all tranny bait?

LMFAO THIS ENTIRE POST

Gooooood mooorning iiiiiitssssss FOOOOD STAAAMPS

Well they are a social experiment, we're people.
Not everything is lost, you will still have a good life if you're not fucked in the head.
I am a bit worried about your black problem though.

can order food off of amazon prime ?

It's Walmart. Also, birthrates.

FPBP, but if the mailman is black?

I CAN'T FALLLL ASLEEEP

I wouldn't know. Never been to one.

probably because of the demographic similarities. brazil is USA 20 years into the future.

>60%

I'm sorry, are you triggered perhaps? Would you like to take a number to schedule an appointment with a White pride therapist?

Brazil was 80-90% white by 1940

Did you at least see some people sharting?

>pic related
that's why they call it "less then lethal"
she would got learn'd at kent, man.

Ive never seen one in Europe

>publix
>high class people

Dude you can only ONLY choose one.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

DIVERSITY IS A CODE WORD FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

The school my nephew goes to is filled with muzzies, pooinloos, spics, and niggers.

He's probably the only white boy in his class.

we're fucked, this country is going to rise in crime and poverty like never before with all this immigration. Say hello to Brazil 2.0 everyone because that's what the USA will look like soon.

1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

Article II, Section C:

Genocide Defined: Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.

Cultural Genocide:

(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;

(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;

(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.

I feel you OP

I was at the DMV on friday. Like 400 people there and only five or so were white.

They aren't high class, but at least they have some self respect and dress decently. If you want high class, go to some upscale specialty shop in some big city. For a chain store centered in the South and Floriduh, Publix is a pretty nice store overall.

Damn it, leaf, that was hilarious. I fucking died.

No "Diversity" is code for anti white male.
And "multiculturalism" is anti white.

the end is closer than even many in Cred Forums realize, multiculturalism will be the death of our empire

prime pantry, google

Too bad it missed by an inch

Wtf I want to convert to Islam now!

>live in all-white Vermont
>not a nig nog in sight
>everyone becomes so cucked that they start importing Muslims of their own volition
The Sweden Effect.

This is why I avoid public spaces...they're overrun with criminal non-white races.

t. anglo cuckfornian

Cucks & liberals think they will continue to exist unaffected by the shitskins

wtf, there were no native americans? god damnit, I hate america now

they will get affected but will continue to exist
then their power will be seized and there you, south africa

> In the not-so-distant future, you are going to have to pay a premium to live in a white neighborhood.

That future arrived 10 years ago.

My housing choices:
> tiny apartment in anglo neighborhood
> big apartment in spictown
> house in niggertow

that pic is in Africa right?

>NEET so autistic he blames random brown people shopping at walmart for why he lives as a shut-in

Went to beach yesterday here in oz, packed as fuck, seen about 3 people that weren't white. I love this place.

That's beautiful. Too bad your neighbors are Brazillions.

You didn't have to look aroud, just look at yourself, you were the white person in the store

Try whole foods next time

Start of the month, after the paycheck, means the subhumans ( blacks, women, sandgoogles etc ) are out in force since those things don't have delayed gratification and so must burn their money as soon as they get it.

If you want to see mostly humans in your toilet, go at the end of the month, before the paychecks comes in and way after the subhumans don't have no more food stamps to burn.

I live in a third-world country so i know my stuff, trust me.

>Elvirabugdead.jpg

>live about 1 hour from chicago, which is obviously nothing but niggers
>only 15 mintues from Joliet, which is also like 85% nigs
>where I live, stores are still always 90% white

Fuck man, how much longer until they invade where I live...

This is why I only shart in target now.

Walmart sells shoddy shit and literal poison to their consumers. Go to a higher end store

No point in even replying to these threads because all you get is delusional hopefags fantasizing about race war and moving the goalposts by saying shit like "hurr it's just your neighborhood, try moving somewhere else" which doesn't acknowledge the root problem

Don't go to Wal-Mart

Great banter, fellow leaf.

>Meijer is the place to go

I feel no sympathy for America.

If only Monarchy was allowed to reign, we would never have such liberal views.

It's a shame.

>I was in so and so and I couldn't find a single white person
Isn't your country like 60% white?

TOO MANY MINORITIES
MINORITIES
IN MY WATER PARK
SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING

>encounters proles at a prole store.

That's 5 too many.