Meet your new Master

What are his political views?

youtube.com/watch?v=L-U1MMa0SHw

Just started getting up to speed on him, he seems like a liberty-fag ancap
If he takes over, are we going to see a suppression of Natsoc ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3Ezyd50nMU
youtube.com/watch?v=alHPrWU9rOU&list=LLf-HwxcoUjyGegQfDsvFVtQ&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=M57P8KetmbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
daraprimdirect.com/patients
youtu.be/5rWA3thlVws
discord.gg/zM3GtcB
youtu.be/M57P8KetmbQ
twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni/status/782730299574714368
youtube.com/watch?v=CuFBjp93Bcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What are his political views?

"Good business"

Probably

He's a cuck. Straight up idolizes nogs and wishes he weren't a wimpy white boy.

He hates hillary which is a plus but he is definitely a skeezy guy. No good will come from this.

he said just today that he would not censor Cred Forums, and that he believes that it's aspect of free speech is what makes it great

>liberty-fag ancap
my type of guy

Nothing wrong with being skeezy,

I'd take him as President over Hillary. And I hate this douche.

>and wishes he weren't a wimpy jew boy.
tftfy

He seems alright. If he's a smart an cap he won't suppress white nationalism since he knows the white IQ and spirit is necessary for liberty.

>real life functions according to KOTOR level morality

He also said today that he believes that Cred Forums has no mods and no censorship.

Which...ehm, it totally does. Probably thousands of posts are deleted every day. Usually because they are illegal or simply slightly offtopic or if the mod is just in a bad mood.

Seems to be a business man.

Did he buy Cred Forums from gook-sama?

Which he fails at. He's either forced to resign from prior companies or they go bankrupt.

He's going to try to scam the people on here with stocks so he can make bank off of them

But will he make us pay somehow? Seems like he's the type to squeeze every dime out of something. I don't want to pay-to-post.

I don't think so.
I mean a libertarian wouldn't suppress thought.
That's the job of an authoritarian.
Kind of ironic how that works.

Hiro replied and said he wasn't interested in selling. But who knows what will happen

he squeezes every dime out of the big pharma jew, but allegedly gives out his drug for free to people who can't afford it through big pharma jew

probably a good guy, but who knows

>wigger kike controlling Cred Forums

not gunna happen.

he's worse than milo

He honestly seems like he's lame and autistic and got trolled by the cool kids into running his mouth on Twitter. That led him to getting picked up by the SEC and perp walked because he was drawing attention to things he shouldn't have. I can't see this guy even having joot's level of competency.

he is just an attention whore that could go to jail in the next 6 months

I hope so friendo. I can't imagine life without Cred Forums,as pathetic as that is. My connection is pretty shitty as it is. Hope the server downgrades won't be too harsh.

same

been here pretty much daily for 10 years now, would probably just stop using the internet if Cred Forums was gone

i have been incredibly surprised by how intelligent he is. he's creating competition, that is what we need.

Maybe something good could come of that? We must stay optimistic.

Really? Hes also said that there's no hope for saving Cred Forums, why won't he sell it then?

we wont have a new master if the rumors are true, mook is just gonna shut it down

He's also a

1. Gigantic narcisist who will do anything for attention and has done plenty
2. Sociopath with no respect for others. Has often threatened people.
3. Famous for being a prime example of a shady bussinessperson
4. Social justice warrior who hates anti-semites and racists
5. Doesn't actually give a shit about Cred Forums. Barely knows what it even is.

Wanting to give this person power is dangerous.

Compare that to moot.

A teenage/early twenties weaboo, who dresses in cat customes and masterbates to hentai. Has no bussiness experience or college education. Firmly believes in free speech and the fun of an anonymous image board.

Practically harmless.

seems fitting that he would be the one to own us

>it's like pottery

What do you mean?

He's a business man, he's not going to do anything that would reduce traffic on one of the most popular boards.

youtube.com/watch?v=E3Ezyd50nMU

That explains why no other for-profit site allowing this kind of talk, despite all the traffic it brings.

BTFO

Cred Forums already censors tons of shit.

The fappening brought insane traffic to Cred Forums, yet Moot or Hiro or whoever was in charge back then banned a ton of people.
People used to come to Cred Forums to view semi-illegal stuff. Nowadays Cred Forums is dead as fuck because it is so heavily moderated.

jesus christ u are fucking retarded danskjävel

you try to make good statements when you know fucking nothing on the subject regarding martin

he acts the way he does because of cunts like you who are stupid to realise what he is doing

"shady businessperson"

do you know he gives away the drug for free to those without american insurance?

and that he raised price just to fuck insurance companies over

Doesn't he also sell it for nearly nothing to people with no insurance?

i mean the internet told me he was an evil moron, he's actually very rational and the more that i listen to him, the more i believe that what he is saying is common sense.

So is this thread going to get pruned also?

moot was too good for this world.
Cred Forums and Cred Forums shouldn't have shit over that guy, that gaymur gate shit was too much. He was really nice and didn't deserve all that.
Cred Forums should have ended with him.

>That latent APM
HE
IS
OUR
GUY

I wasn't aware the U.S. was Ancapistan! Thanks, leaf.

>liberty fag ancaps
>suppressing ideas
liberty fag ancap checking in, you can be a natsoc as much as you like until you violate my natural rights

shkreli is kind of based but also kind of a huge faggot. he went on some nog radio show and went on and on about his black heroes and how he cried watching a documentary about a black chemist. and then when some nog asked him what he's doing to help BLM he hemmed and hawed and said that's something he will look into supporting. spineless wimp trying to ingratiate himself into a worthless subculture.

fuck you guys, shkrel is a master troll. would be honored to have him here.

>Bernie Sanders 2016

He's also bluepilled so there's that

People keep saying this and have not sourced their claims
got a source?

Yeah no. I'd rather Notch

>Shkreli had served as chair of the board of the National Albanian American Council since 2008.

>Shkreli is the son of Albanian and Croatian immigrants who worked as janitors

So sad.

>bluepilled
LMFAO no. He's pretty red-pilled.

he hates Bernie it's just a gag

You got trolled.

>he went on some nog radio show and went on and on about his black heroes and how he cried watching a documentary about a black chemist

That sounds like sarcasm.

read the file name before you get murdered.

fy helvete vad efterbliven du är

du ock danskjäveln lite längre upp
han har t.o.m blivit uthängd av bernie på facebook för att han är så "elak"
hela tiden trollar han idioter som dig
på något sett så verkar det fungera för ni är lika efterblivna varje månad som går på detta

herregud dra åt helvete med folk som dig
läs på innan du använder cheetos fingrarna för att skriva en dum jävla kommentar

Leave moot alone. Leave him alone

Shut up hue, go back to eating shit cakes and playin LoL or whatever it is you shitskins do in that shithole.

He said he would have as few mods as possible and as little censorship as possible.

because something something lawlessness makes this place EDGY

Part of his plan for Cred Forums was to "help the campaign for Donald J. Trump for president." I dont have the screenshot, anyone have the pdf?

Chill my man, I don't know much about the guy, just from what I've heard lately.

Check out his twitter, he posts Trump shit all the time.

>displays a bernie sign in stream
> I'm retarded for thinking that's what he supported this year

Let's see
>associates with niggers - check
>indulges in nigger culture - check
>reported anti semitic memes on twitter- check

Just calling it as I see it, not mt fault you get triggered because you're autisticly in love with the guy

There is literally zero evidence or examples of him giving a single pill away for free. That shit was made up by the crisis PR firm he hired after the public outrage.

That's actually a good fix, thanks bro.

pretty sure i saw a pic of him at a desk with a hillary mug as well

prove that he doesnt big guy

Hes just Albaniobong

see related image

>Hiro replied and said he wasn't interested in selling. But who knows what will happen

If he keeps it he can be known as the guy that owns Cred Forums. Look at Moot he's a piece of shit do nothing that dropped out of a shit college and now works for google.

LIVE STREAM
BASED Shkreli arguing against censorship with his friend

>meming in swedish
>is illiterate in swedish

Cringed and dropped my glass of milk, thanks

This guy is so autistic I can't believe it. Why is he sniffing so much? But he seems pretty funny.

GOD DAMN IT HIRO!!!!

He also said the whole site. What if Hiro would enter into a partnership with Martin?

I might get a percent in Cred Forums. I might own a bit of it like 10 20 30% or something we'll see" -Martin Shekeli 1 minute ago

Guys Martin just said this. It's fucking happening

Nice, hope Hiro doesn't just give it all away.

From the live stream one of his friends was like 'just make a few changes at first, then later make bigger ones'. I don't trust this guy.

If you ask him for some money, he'll send it you ASAP. I saw him gave some random guy online $5,000

We're fucked anyway, big change will happen that will end Cred Forums as we we know it that will fuck us in the ass anyhow.

I miss moot

>I would just be there memeing all day
One of us.

i'm ready

one of us one of us one of us

PROTECT THE GOD EMPEROR HIRO

Hopefully. Nazi faggot.

He's not trying to screw people over, he's trying to punish insurance companies. He said if you need that medicine he'll make sure you can get it.

Pretty funny guy that's painted out to be way worse than he is. Our hero.

His political views are far left, the jew kind where he's not really a leftist but jews faggots and niggers into thinking unprotected sex with a nigger or faggot is healthy and perfectly normal, this allows him to make sheckles with his 750$ aids pill. Proove me wrong faggots i dare you.

>playing BEATLES on his stream

confirmed Tavistock kike shill

this is very out of character for his age.

All hail billionair tycoon. Screw Jesus, nom de guerre of pontius pilate, who also dubbed himself Peter when older. Raised in Roman Egypt. Whos first trial in the region was protecting the life of Mary the whore from being stoned, the bridged ball shot was a sure shot into the future. Who was delivered back to Rome. Where he saw himself above everyone in his evil Tyranny for succumbing to the fired of hell and watering it down. Dubbed Peter of Rome. And who was eventually crucified upside down, again, to say his head had always been grounded. But also do deliver the last interjection of his life, that the Roman way was to be born head first and not be grabbed by the legs. Oh great the judges thank you. You are forgiven of your sin and are not to suffer the wrath of hell. You did what was right.

When he was asked how Jesus looked he said jesus was blonde and looked different. But in reality those who failed to know his notoriety never pondered of it was he himself. Who needs Jesus...when there are Gods like Shkreli to serve all mankind.

>mwf Daraprimoot improves Cred Forums by 5000%

Hes a slav, they all love niggers.

can somebody redpill me on his whole pill scandal? I never cared until it became relevant to my Cred Forums funny times.

Basically he bought a pharmaceutical company that made HIV drugs and jacked up the price from $13 a pill to $750 a pill overnight
He claimed he needed the money to reinvest in new research, and that the higher price is actually quite low compared to other similar products on the market.

His critics claimed he was just gonna take the money and run
In any case he made headlines and was dragged into Congress for interrogation

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TREMORS CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Shekelboy looks a lot like the chattanooga shooter

>slavs love niggers

No

Notice me guy on the stream.

I wouldn't put it past shkreli to low ball the fuck outta gookmoot moot,,, maybe offer 1mm???

I don't think Hiro is that dumb though.

Letting an activist take control of Cred Forums is the single worst thing that can happen to this site. Imageboards only belong in the hands of chumps like Chinese moot

>ANCAP ON Cred Forums

YES YES YES YES BEST DAY EVER

>tfw he isn't noticing me

THIS FAGGOT WILL TAKE DESTROY Cred Forums!!

He feeds on butthurt. There will be no bigger butthurt when he buys Cred Forums and destroys this place one board at a time. The destruction of Cred Forums will result in butthurt that will echoe across the internet cementing his place in history.

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

He's the leafblower.

hes in this ITT thread RIGHT NOW

can someone redpill me on this guy, particularly and the drug he bought and raised the price one.

i heard because of him it went down to even cheaper than it was before he actually bought it.

?

Liar it was just that dude he's on discord with that didn't notice me.

Now i'm gonna go play vidya and I bet he'll notice me while I'm not listening ;_;

Shit, tendie prices are going to skyrocket
Pepes will go up by 400% and there will be a black market for them now

If what I heard in the stream was true, he might be buying a stake in the site

i asked this here .
the price went down eventually, after he bought the drug, no?
he was doing this purely for money, or did he actually care about the well-being of people?
i can never tell with this guy.

Thats swarthy jew will sell you down the river the first chance he gets. With Hiro, you have a sea separating him from the Feds. Never trust a jew

Talking about that. Ive always thought about some psychological complex. The way americans feel 'big' 'hot shot' 'importance'. Its a complexity difficult to understand coming from a poor background with no adequate television or radio. But it seems as if we are conditioned for this to romanticize by fantasizing what lurks behind a billionaire or some artist. You know let it get right over ourheads. Imagine if thats how we are being molded for peace and not to backlash at government officials. Now, military officials.

Imagine if they were to take that seclusion from the public away?

You know a smart man once told me that the black knight satellite was man looking at television. They gave it that name because of the universal studios opening theme. And the dark knight is just the darkside of the being behind the lense. The shadowy visual spectator staring at the light.

What stake is there to be had??? This site makes no God damn money... tell me what he really wants.

>On the advice of counsel, I invoke my Fifth Amendment privilege against self incrimination and respectfully decline to answer your question.

kek
k e k
K E K
K - E - K

>Unblock ads on Cred Forums to cut Hiro some slack
>joke was on me J List have fucked off there are no ads to block

>Look at self-serve ads

I don't even know whats happening anymore

Nostrae Hora Secul...

He's more red than blue pill. Women = objects to him. I love the guy, I know him irl. But this is who he is.

He's got a big dick tho.

No way he's an ancap. He supported Bernie Sanders, whose ideology is the antithesis of ancap.

CTR threatened all of the sponsors, thing is once Hiro deletes Cred Forums, /k/ and /sci/ we should be alright.

I have ontuit as my safe haven

>he hates Bernie it's just a gag
At the end of the video he says that he would vote for Bernie over Trump or Hillary. Yeah, he is a Bernout.

Albanians aren't slavs you retard

There were some adds that were trashier than jlist but it was still acceptable. I don't see how this panic showed up out of nowhere even with the chinaman lowering the bar.

The Jew fears the Chinese Samurai.

>Pay huge amount of money on health insurance
>Have to pay more money for medications
>Literally paying money to have the "right" to pay even more money

That guy is a slimy fuck

That's not how burden of proof works.
There is not a single person you can name that can't afford the drug because of Shkreli. Period.

The media claimed that thousands are going to die (even though there are not even a thousand of them who need the drug). So far not a single person has died or complained about not getting the drug.

I for one welcome our new pharmoot overlord

daraprimdirect.com/patients

Says on the website you are not obligated to pay more than $10 for your prescription. He can't legally sell it for less than $1 per pill.
Shkreli is basically using the evil laws that our own government has created in cooperation with big pharma to his advantage. He is also legally obligated to make a profit off of every product he sells because he manages a hedgefund. So he had to raise the price of daraprim. He takes the profits from the drug and puts them towards research to find a new drug to treat toxoplasmosis and other rare diseases which big pharma coudn't give less of a fuck about. Daraprim is actually a really shitty drug, and for 80 years the pharmaceutical companies did nothing about it. Another example of the immense good he's done at the expense of insurance and pharmaceutical companies is PKAN. the dude is basically making a shitload of money off of big, dirty corporations, while also saving the lives of the ever-neglected victims of rare diseases. The fact that the media has turned him into a villain shows not only how gullible the American public is, but also who's in the pockets of the media. Also, he was arrested on completely baseless charges of securities fraud, despite his investors making a shitload of money. This last point is extremely suspicious.

FREE SHKRELI

Shkreli wants to get on the board with Cred Forums, not to buy the whole site.

I think this video gives a better view on what he's like.

youtu.be/5rWA3thlVws

when do we initiate the Samson Option, Cred Forums?

That's a meme.
Bernie Sanders attacked Shkreli.

Join the last line resistance
~~~~~~~
discord.gg/zM3GtcB

What is the Samson option? Going outside?

he is a shill trying to fuck shit up probably was destroyed by the government and enlisted to be an underground shill to catch website nazis

After contemplating you post and your dubs... shkreli wants to be the face of Cred Forums... Hiro will be behind the scene as he's been... perhaps shkreli will defend pepe to the MSM? Not sure what he has in mind.

>after seeing your post, unblock ads for the first time in any site in 6 years to see what it looks like
>get Hispachan ad
>refresh
>get another Hispachan ad

never again, see you in 6 years

Martin Shkreli has traded his service to the FBI in return for being let off easily in his trial which he lost.

He is now putting together an operation with secret psy-op services in order to put on an image of being "one of us" so that he can gain backdoor access to Cred Forums and then destroy the site

This is what he is doing to avoid his trial. If he can afford so much shares, why does his house look like a fucking shithole. Because he is manipulating us to trick us into thinking he is one of us. This is all a controlled psy op. Stop thinking it is real.

He said today that he doesnt want to regulate or censor us so good for him i guess

According to his live stream right now he doesn't want to change any user related content just the ad base part of the site.

Don't know how he is going to do it but he seems alright for now.

youtu.be/M57P8KetmbQ

I don't about you but this guy screams 'shady' and you can never trust someone that smug without being slimy..

I watched his stream.
From what I understand he is simply one of those weird businessmen who are doing things just because they can, just so they can say they did it.
He will do stupid shit and turn a profit.

When he saw that Hiroshima was complaining about having problems with the site he was interested.
He thinks he can get involved with the site, fix the server issues and turn a profit not by censoring things and shutting down boards, but by embracing the edginess and political incorrectness.
He went trough the Cred Forums rules and laid out what he wants to change. Raids would no longer be a bannable offense.

The guy is simply making shit up as he goes along. He sees someone post about Cred Forums, he makes a snap judgement to get involved and he makes shit up on the spot about how he is going to save Cred Forums.
He is unpredictable, but I think he would be good for the site.

>Same guy who filters the word nigger, doxxs people, and is openly "anti-racist".
>Trusting an albanian

He seems like a massive asshole honestly. I don't like him at all. Seriously seems like a manipulative psy op. I think the theory about him doing this for the FBI in exchange for not being tried is a solid theory.

Shkrelyton's partner since high school is (((Marek Biestek))), who first gave him access to the world of hedge funds. He has echoes shrieking out of every pore in his body.

I mean Hiroshimoot had done some shady things before but so far he has done a good job I think

And moot was a jew

This guy can't be that bad, if Hiro even sells the site which I don't think he will

It's retarded theory.
He didn't do anything illegal and there's nothing to arrest him for.

It was just a media circus where the judge asks him if raising prices to a drug he owns is moral. They had literally nothing on him. It's just kikes trying to scare Shkreli into backing off.

Not to mention that he actually likes jay-z music because he has a 'raspy' voice. Listening to him feels like listening to a normie.

If Hiroshima is dumb enough to give Shkreli admin privileges we're in for a bad time. I enjoy watching his streams sometimes but he will stop at fucking nothing to destroy people who annoy him.

Imagine an innocent troll posting on Cred Forums that says "Martin Shkreli is a dirty cuck faggot Jew nigger." The second he sees it (and believe me he will be searching his name all fucking day long) he's going to take your IP to your ISP and try to sue you, then publicly release your entire post history under that IP to ruin your life. Nothing is safe if he gets that power.

This. I personally hate Lithuania, but she's right here.

Can someone explain to me what he's actually done wrong? From what I understand, all he's done is manipulate the price of the drug that the insurance companies pay, not the actual price an individual consumer would pay, and instead only charges them $1.

Why does everyone hate him then?

Just a whipping boy for the global elite. Make the world hate him and you can blame it all on him when the truth comes out.

The insurance companies whipped up a media frenzy attack on him and he didn't help himself by taunting pretty much anyone who would listen. He didn't do anything wrong.

it means Cred Forums is being worked into the narrative, by giving us a bad-guy figurehead.

keep up.

He mentions he gives away the drug for free to half the patients mentioned somewhere in the video.

I bet if he emphasized how little the actual customers would pay he wouldn't get the backlash.

It's the kikes who own the media.

On one hand you have these people praising socialism and pushing it down everyone's throat. People love it, because that's the media narrative they are fed.

On the other hand when rich people get to pay to give people ''free'' shit the media freaks out and assembles a hate mob that is just FURIOUS that people might have to pay a bit more to give someone ''free'' shit.

It's just crazy.
I can guarantee that if the media started saying GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW, the normies would blindly follow it. They would kill every jew they could find and then go ''duh, it's the current year!''

You're naive.
He has been saying it from the very start.
The media cut out the parts where he explains what he did.

You can look up all his media appearances. They cut out the part where he explains himself. It's only when he goes on podcasts like the Milo Kikepopolous show he can explain himself.

Shekel said in his stream he would throw away his political views for sex with Emma Watson or Katy Perry

I trust Hiroshima Nagasaki more than this
"fuck you, I'm rich" edgelord.

well after a thorough investigation, i've concluded the drugs he's raised the price by 500% are used by:

-morbid obesity patients (Contrave)
-HIV patients (Daraprim)

I mean... if it was medication for cancer patients or something heartless like that maybe i'd had a different opinion, i can't feel empathy for any affected by his jew tactics

He is helping those people.

Jesus Christ. Why do you retards never listen?
You just pick the narrative you like and you go with it.
In this case it's

>media seems to hate the guy so he did something bad, right?
>people on Cred Forums seem to like it so he must have done something bad to the right people, right?
>oh, I get it! He is hurting gays!

Is this your mindset, simpleton?

This. He's a total contact to the FBI

He also gave the drug away for free for people who lacked insurance

well, he SHOULDN'T help them then

he should just raise the price by 300000000%

why would you help morbidly obese people or HIV patients? they had it coming through their life decisions

>suppression of Natsoc ideas
>suppression of
>suppression

Good luck with that.

nice gold pass lmao

Retard, they aren't even HIV drugs in the USA.

sup uruguay

dude he is albanian, it's a show

You took a wrong assumption and now you are trying to justify your cognitive dissonance instead of just going back and examining where you were wrong.

Shkreli is making insurance companies pay for the drug that only a few hundred people need. The people who need it are still buying it for 1 dollar or getting it for free.

He is using the profits to do R&D on the drug, which is outdated, to try and create a new drug that isn't going to hurt the patient just as much as it hurts the parasite.

what the fuck are you on about?

I'm just saying that God has fixed a day in which He will judge those people in righteousness through the man Jesus Christ, morbidly obese and HIV patients are bound to hell through their life decisions, therefore i see no wrongdoing in Shkreli's practices

sup urubro

But remember, bydlo, national socialism is still evil!

It is when it's German national socialism coming to your country to set up their rules, you traitorous cunt.

True
He is half Croat

Why /sci/ ?

>He's a cuck.

Everything he does is for the interests of himself or his companies. He's the opposite of a cuck.

Shrekli is a decent human being. Theres no reason to hate the man if you don't have toxoplasmosis or do. He raised the price to Fund RnD for the Drug to make it more effective, and have less downsides. He only acts arrogant to troll people but if you talk to him hes a Bretty Gud Gay. He's literally a Verbal shit posting Saint.

Did he buy Cred Forums?

Wants to

So did someone punch him in the face already from that auction?

He's WT snacks.

So someone who reddit despises Cred Forums won't support what the fuck? You fucking know he is good when this retards at reddit hate him.

Yeah just got into his chat. He Dmed Hiro.

so no one is paying 750 for the drug and his company is losing money, yet he has a lot of personal wealth..

what happened there

insurance companies pay the high price
uninsured and the poor pay sfa

God Forbid. He looks like a fruitcake and nary 2 brain cells to rub together.
And speaking of rubbing. Just wait. It's only a matter of time before he gets busted for fapping at some major intersection.

twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni/status/782730299574714368

OH SHIT!

the perfect Cred Forums owner. praise kek

>If he takes over, are we going to see a suppression of Natsoc ideas?
ancap means free speech dumbass. that is why Cred Forums has always been an ancap board

youtube.com/watch?v=CuFBjp93Bcs

Fuck this nigger. You know that feeling you get when you look at a person for the first time? Humans react that way for a reason.

Any attempt to paint him as not what he appears is a leftist perpetrated subversion designed to utterly destroy us.

If you give it to him, it's all over.