Lmao wtf is this kid's problem with Canada?

lmao wtf is this kid's problem with Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g1awwAgU_t8
youtube.com/watch?v=yVIx0vkVyHA
youtube.com/watch?v=O59SiA4Yg0A
youtube.com/watch?v=j97vLc4PO-k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kid looks like his balding father told him to shut the fuck up and not make any stupid moves or he'll break his favorite ponies leg again and that hole in the ground cant keep filling up.

He's woke, he knows true Cucks when he sees them. Please UK save us from ourselves.

Dubs of truth.

my post number determines how many ritual child sacrifices he's witnessed already

I can't wait until King George the uncuckener personally leads forces to expel all cucks from Canada.

B A L D

Is that Trudeau's kid or something? Or literally who?

Why should Prince George give the time of day to some commoner filth?

>calling someone who has 0 accomplishments and was pooping his pants a few years ago because he wasnt potty trained and doesnt even have adult teeth in and isnt even in school yet a prince

Such a fucking cuck

Who gives a shit about these Kardashian-tier celebrities?

>Mfw when Prince George colonizes Canada again when he takes the throne.

>tfw this will never happen
>tfw I really want this to happen

What is going on in that pic?

>Trudeau
>Fucking a woman
Choose one.

>mfw

this, I'm glad you're not brainwashed about royalty like some of your countrymen.

He knows that offering your hand, especially a 'high five' (top pleb), to a royal is against protocol.

He'll make a good king!

classic anglo autism

REMINDER

Prince George will convert to Catholicism and take back britian from the Saracens and heathens.

He'll then lead the first Holy Crusade in centuries. With his Uncle Prince Harry as his top General.

Trump and Putan are laying down the foundation for King George VII.

DEUS VULT!

People are dumb enough to think that royals are some kind of superhumans or some gay shit like that, but they're really just a bunch of pretentious shits who have no place anywhere in North America. Witness the "if we give these descendants of early medieval warlords ULTIMATE POWER, everything will be fixed" going on in this thread

Autism

he's rejecting his commoner blood

Shouldn't you be worshipping idols iconclast scum

>been watching a few shows bout royalty in the uk
>parents dont really hang out with the lil kid taught by nannys

is this kid going to be raised by nannys like the king in the kings speech?

>flag
Fuck off americunt, the blood of the Royals run deep in his veins, we can only hope dear prince George will uncuck the Anglo sphere and lead us into a new Era of the glorious British empire
LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE
LING LIVE BRITANNIA
LONG LIVE THE PRINCE

Based George

>91,283,152 ritual child sacrifices

Witnessed

LOL The sheer number of royal subjects queuing up to be cucked by some (((queen))) never ceases to amaze me.

It's fucking embarrassing to see Canadians bow down to this family that hardly gives a fuck about them. Canadians think that when the (((queen))) or her inbred offspring cast their beady eyed gaze over towards North America, that it suddenly lends them an air of credibility and class. It really just shows the rest of the world that the elgetarianism that Canadians normally espose, is complete and utter bullshit when they get on both knees to kiss the feet of some nasty German queen or her philandering, inbred offspring.

Canada is cucked by some old kraut lady on welfare.

>.gif

Why?

>implying the inbred german lady with the fancy hat, and her terrible family are not worshiped as the embodiment of the dark flame of the eternal-anglo.

But only one of our country's has a nigger as head of state
Top cuck

MANY CHILDREN HAVE BORN, GET SAME SHOTS. RESEARCH SHOWS MANY COMMON CHEMICALS. SUDDENLY AUTISM. SAD!

Justin's mom's ex-husband was actually pretty based on this one particular thing, doing a pirouette behind the queen as a fuck you to the monarchy

He's been bald since he was like 20.

If he had his Brother's genes, he wouldn't be bald.

But his Brother's genes belong to some Irish soccer hooligan that enlisted to pistolwhip argies or something because Diana couldn't keep her legs closed while Chuck was off hanging with Jimmy Saville. You see, Chuck isn't Harry's dad. Chuck is just Baldy's dad.

There is nothing I despise more than the eternal anglo. Perfodious Albion has the blood of millions on her hands. RIP Napoleon, RIP Hitler, both victims of the eternal anglo.

Clearly respect didn't migrate to Quebec.
Sad.

i think that was the way it used to be, but not the way it is now. Prince William is from a broken home and his mum is dead so i think he doesn't want his kids to feel lonely like he does.
The nanny will raise them while they are working, but Will & Kate will raise them in the normal style. They'll still go to boarding school probably.

I think that Will knows the dangers of cheating around and having your wife leave you to get impregnated by Muslims and doesn't want history to repeat itself with his kids.

WHY ARENT THEY BOWING? CANADA MUD FUCKING SHITS

Why should we respect a bunch of Germans LARPing as if they have power in Canada? Once Lizzie dies, the monarchy is over.

He also rode around Montreal in a Nazi uniform during WWII.

WTF I LOVE PET NOW!

My grandmother used to say it was a gift. Some people are born with a sixth sense to know if someone is a cunt.

The child has a natural resistance to cuckolding. We must protect it at all costs!

Fucking Canadian peasants.

>Catholic

How fucking horrific. CoE only mate.

is this kid going to be king someday?

off to a good start. would renounce independence.

Halfnigger. HIs mom was a white coalburning whore. Just like Prince Willy's. Keep that in mind when he is coronated.

Are you still buttmad that he sent your german cuckqueen some bootleg DVD's as a welcome gift?

>Why should you respect your head of state
Frogs everyone

No. He is just autistic.

Like Barron. But without the 5D backgammon brain.

Look at those autism shorts. Just slap a fedora on him and he is all set to /r9k/ well into his mid 30's.

French Canadians were actually very sympathetic to the Axis and other fascist regimes during WWII (like Mussolini, Franco and Salazar) and the war itself was seen as another Anglo imperialist adventure that had nothing to do with us, so it might even have been unironic. Of course, he got pretty cucked in his later years.

he frequents pol and will never forgive them for their atrocious shitposting

He probably gets abused in some rituals

Some of the UK's major financeers and most important members of the post-war peerage originated from Canada. Look up who lives in Justin's neighborhood.

>He's defending a coal burner

I shouldn't be suprised, a 60% cuck country has no shame

>mfw a peasant trys to greet you

>The French canada cucks and that buttmad American legit getting angry about the Royal Family.

At the end of the day, they're a bunch of harmless aristocrats that generate millions for the country just by existing.

I don't remember there being an election for our head of state, and even if there wasn't one, the incumbent is clearly incompetent. From a world-spanning empire to an island being colonised by the third world: that is Lizzie's legacy. But you can let Charlie fuck your wife once she dies

Of course he is, he was a french subhuman.

Can these fucking peasants stop trying to highfive royalty?

How about you shake his hand you fucking plebs

Yeah, let's see.

Try and hold onto a crumbling empire in an adapting age where a large empire is pointless.

Or consolidate power.

Yeah, this is pretty wack. He's gonna be a complete sociopath by the time he's old enough.

look at how obviously abused he is right now, and they're taking him on tour for it.

The events leading up to the war were another anglo imperialist adventure with jews moving the chess pieces.

WTF I LOVE BLOC NOW! VIVE QUEBEC LIBRE!

>implying London isn't 60% brown.

Personal observation is that Joberg was whiter than london. Good job m8.

>Britain calling anyone subhuman

Vote? Hahaha

Only God votes for our monarch, out of 300M sperm he was chosen to lead

>tfw no chav gf

stfu burger,the kid aint no daft cunt

hes the future king and the royal forces will bow to him

he will be groomed from the second he is born to lead our nation and others...he probs just hates trudeu.

Judge us by our worst.

They're still better than your elected leaders.

In that case you can give me Kate Middleton's phone number, right?

>London=country

Poor effort Logan

DEAR WORLD

>believing the generate millions of shekelpounds by merely existing meme.

Why do you expect us to keep falling for this? Those krauts are nothing more than slumlords. UK would be far wealthier if (((the crown))) had not locked up wealth, lands, and capital behind the aura of aristocricy and kept you, the commoner out of ownership as a literal serf.

>le cult of Mary meme
Stop

He would of have to have seen about 1 or 0.90410713153 child sacrifices per second to see 91283152 child sacrifices in his life time.

>Fancy a shag, lad?

That is because that kraut hag in Fuckingham palace appoints your head of state from 5000 miles away.

Fuck the Queen

They look like lads you can have a pint with.

Those aren't chavs, those are slags.

I want so badly to be friends with you, yet the rest of the anglo world insists on having kings and royalty. They're flesh and blood like you and me.

A life without freedom isn't worth it.

what the hell is wrong with the rightmost one's face?

At least our ugly sluts will have sex with you, instead of calling you a racist evil white man.

you gaggin for a smack in the mouth m8?

washington was a traitor and im glad people are calling him a slave owner and are willing to shit on his constitution HA

KEKED

He's even doing the "luggage lad" sit that is in a bunch of memes.

>He gets triggered by the britbong Queen

Why are Americans so funny?

Where did Lizzie touch you?

left is least untolerable

based MacKay

Isn't the word "slag" just the feminine form of "chav?"

She's English

Believe it or not, but that's the Anglo girls here who do that. At least from what I hear. They're always nice to me :^)

She's British...

No, different things, although they could be both a chav and a slag at the same time.

>his Brother's genes belong to some Irish soccer hooligan that enlisted to pistolwhip argies
And he is a hooligan that enlisted to bomb sand niggers from helicopters.

Would be a bastard king that most should be fine with to be honest.

>Cheerio mate, rule Britannia, yeah?

I'd bang the 2 blonde ones to be honest, I have a thing for pure-looking specimens of every race, especially THICC ones
>1, 3, 2, 4

By law, English royalty can't be Catholic.

>Implying anyone gives a shit about the dreary sheep fucking, coalmining, cod-salting, areas of England that are being invaded by Arabs with the help of INS.

You are right. You'll always have some sticky old pub for white people to think they are still relevant in UK 2030 while they watch their brown people football team and think of their queen and her whore family.

You need her father's permission first. Sharia law and all that.

Fucking Stay Puft Marshmallow Slut on the left.

she is the head of the church of england...she is basically the pope lol

>Most of French Canada is full of inbred regressive assbandits who speak bad french and feel smug about it.
>B-But The Anglos.

If you have to make excuses about the Anglos in your country while your President is a cucked frenchie, then you're just trying to hide your own shame.

Im getting shit from a minority by 2050?

This flag dips to no earthly king

Funny inn'it that they will fuck an American visiting London before you?

He's actually mostly Anglo, his female ancestors just got FROGGED. He's culturally Anglo as well

its better to die for the king than to live for yourself

Harry's going bald too, dum dum.

t. butthurt cuck that got denied his gay-ass high five by based Prince George

Obviously the Frog inferior DNA made him a cuck then.

Thanks for showing it scientifically bro.

If I were to impregnate Kate Middleton and Willie were to accept it as his own, would you die for my child?

>The last three digits of my post determines how many ritual child sacrifices he's witnessed already

FTFY

Only King we have is Christ.

A heretical one at that.

This kid is gonna be on the news in about 15 years for killing a hooker or something.

pic unrelated
but we shall band together to fight the forces of (((evil)))

... until its not.

That is because he is British.

He might also be a hooker. Rum, sodomy and the lash, after all

you are not of noble blood

the queen or her heir is gods representative on earth.

I'd rather Harry than that balding cuck whose name I can't even remember. You can tell he's the queen's favourite grandson, just look at all the times they're photographed together, they're always sharing some cheeky joke and having a giggle together. Meanwhile Prince Cuck is too inbred to even understand what a joke is.

>_ATCHING
>CATCHING
>C is already on the board

>CoE
>Not the most based form on Christanity ever

>An American bowing to a jew

Could you cite this?

You didn't even have to let a Jew make up that lie. You did it yourself.

1, 2, 3, 4 really

Can handle short chubbies but not tall ones

Why did my mind read that with Picard's voice.

What if my dick was God's representative in Kate?

By the way, there was this man who was on earth a long time ago, and he was God's only representative on earth.

the catholic pope is false...the church of england is the one true path.

or perhaps your grandma was the cunt that was too quick to judge and I am the one with the sixth sense.

>Based COE
>Female priests.

u wot m8

You goys are cucked even at church services.

>The only people who hate the Monarchy are French cucks and Ameritards.

The only people who hate the Monarchy in England are a bunch of hyper-leftist cucks who hate the identity they embody.

So that's how pathetic you people are, you hate on a symbol of national identity because you're so ashamed of your own.

corrected by a fucking leaf. I shall honor my family with a sword through my abdomen. goodbye /pol, tell donald trump i love him

>Implying Protestants or Catholics are even better
>Cucked by pastors or the pope either way.

If these British celebrities didn't visit my country, I wouldn't really care if you choose to give them undeserved power in your own country or not

course lol

>hurr durr I can't knock up muh wife, guess I'll start my own church.

Fuck off with that shit. You're not special, there are billions of other lemmings following their own brand of lies.

Bullshit. The guy in your pic couldn't get his dick hard for a woman so he selfishly started his own shit.

He literally traded being cucked by a Roman for being cucked by a Jew.

Result of multigenerational outbreeding.

Jews will try the Orwellian reversal and call it inbreeding, but do you see how different they all look? Result of a genetic crapshoot.

The other place this happens, funnily enough is in Israel - IDF regularly posts similar munted "beauties" of their own that have no place remaining in photosets DESU

How do you flip so quickly from "don't tread on me" to "please tread on me, your majesty?"

I don't know what it is about the children of royalty, but I want to punch that smug little cunt in the face.

The Church of Constantinople and Rome is supreme.

a plastic french peasant would be murdered in a tunnel faster than you can say dodi al fied.

He's hating Anglicanism without even knowing why

Hey Dave is that bible you own in Latin or English?

No. that is how pathetic you people are.

The only people that "get it" are the fucking deep bluepilled commutards that want to simply replace one king with another (marx).

lol no

she didnt give him a son...the church would not grant him a divorce so he created his own denomination

Here's a man I could call King.

thought that was a stream of poo for a second, given how britain will be 90% pakis and pajeets by 2083

shut up leaf

>How Dare those hated Anglos share a form of brotherhood and traditional strength we Franks deny.

>Bunch of Slavs or Shitposting catholics
>Useful at all.

>Traditionalists in the UK are Bluepilled communists wanting to remove the monarchy

American education at it's finest I guess.

Pretty based honestly

>60%

Save us? Those poor bastards are way more fucked than us.

>le queen's english meme.

Two queens prior couldn't even speak english. She coudln't even speak German because she only knew some archaic courtly moonspeak that other krauts couldn't fully understand.

To be honest, when I look at her I think I'd have a much easier time producing an heir than Henry VIII did.

New American Bible. I pay a priest to read the latin one.

Because they are cucked by the (((crown))).

Only if he kicks out the mudslimes first. At least we have a little room to spread them around. Can't go two feet in Londonistan without seeing ninjas.

I could believe that

witnessed.

be quiet you colonial peasant...you aint shit

you are just a meme county,trying to pretend you are french....sort it out.

>uk
>less cucked than Canada

So you sit in the pews like this

blond qt in the back though.

No, what makes him a cuck is the fact that his dad and him are trust funds babbies and that they grew up in Westmount, the most Federalist, British and Anglo place in Quebec.

>he probs just hates trudeu.

I actually believe this. I think his dad is raising him well and telling him the truth

sorry senpai but canada is pretty cucked....and its getting worse

we are on the way up! you are on the way down :(

>implying canadians are not trying to pretend they are british when (((royals))) visit.
>implying canadians have a harder time trying to pretend they are not american.

God save her Maj

French Canadian, not French

No jimbo, you must kill the traitor before the enemy.

Tell that to your mayor cuck boy, also you should prob get off pol or the cctv or sharia patrol will get you

Just another chav minge out for a stumble

canada swears fielty to the crown and so does its military and govt,it even kept the queen in a vote.

sorry burger but they are with us.

youtube.com/watch?v=g1awwAgU_t8

Naw, the sexslave/acolyte rings the bell when its time to kneel or make the sign of the cross.

>muh traditions.

This looks ridiculous.

>promised free weed
>legalized dog sex instead

CANADA YES!

>The two girls on the right that are actually hot are dressed like normal human beings

What a shock

>bong and burger argue over which bull Canada preps.

And i forgot to add:

If you are a federalist, you are the cancer that is killing Canada, no matter which province you are from.

If you had to choose: her maj or Kate's vaj?

Thousand years of traditions my plastic friend

Then he has plenty of work to do in his own country first. Kicking the Pakis and Jamaicans out would be a great start.

>LOOKS RIDICULOUS

Calling a toddler autistic for behaving like a toddler is pretty autistic

>legal weed is somehow cucked

Mhm and when did this vote take place?

isnt she fucking you over aswell?
Why doesnt she just say fuck it, time for monarchy - kick out the pakis and nignogs back to the colonies where they belong to?

Are you talking about British aristocracy ?

He sees cucks and doesn't want to touch them. He'll purge them all when he becomes king.

So you'll get on your knees for anything eh?

She wants to see Britain die before she does

youtube.com/watch?v=yVIx0vkVyHA

Interesting.

Thousands? You really don't want me to go back that far in your history book m8.

I'll stick with the 250 years of us kicking you out, and then saving your ass a few times.

Brits are so cucked that they even took power away from their cucklords.

Other way round my historyless chum

Non

What history am I looking at here?

What type of nigger did they enslave so some poofter could sip tea from a colonial estate?

Yeah, Catholicism, for all its faults, is rooted in actual tradition.
The mass has been celebrated basically the same way since rome. Romans, for all their fucked up shit were sticklers on procedure. You don't change it just because you suck in the sack.

>USA and Britbong fuckwits talking about some incest plagued royal shit visiting the french and muslim colonies as if he will be the ruller there..

ohhboy..

Well, the fact that the American civil was was just a smaller side note in the Napoleonic wars and that the American rebels were supported by the Imperial French and Spanish forces too.

>German is afraid if he celebrates his traditions he will be publically hung.

I didn't want to hang out with kids when I was a kid. I bet he runs around in mommy underwear at home. Fuck mini Trudeau.

youtube.com/watch?v=O59SiA4Yg0A

i feel sorry for the yanks having no proper culture.

>Disdain for plebs

remove that german flag from your post or else merkel will send her goons you nazi racist!

Germany still makes good shit though, unlike England

youtube.com/watch?v=j97vLc4PO-k

haha...you know whats even more funny?
You sided twice with your sworn enemy, the french snails.

fucking garbage

Why do Amerisharts get so butthurt about the British Monarchy? Upset that the head of state is white and not a nigger sucking Jew dick?

Maybe he visits Cred Forums and knows how shitty canadians are?

>tfw you get trolled by Prince George on Cred Forums

Our country was founded on saying fuck you to the British - we can't help it.

Now, now, Papist, let's not get carried away.

I thought you jews were on Holiday?

Cred Forums has been so peaceful

The Prince knows he is above interacting with his subjects. Long live Prince George!

Just rebel scum living the dream buddy.