Really makes me ponder

Cred Forums BTFO
Trump is literally finished.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/782756130158108672

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVS8-1KwS2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Listen I know this is a CTR thread but still.

Taking full advantage of the loopholes Bill Clinton signed into law isn't immoral, it's just business. He put those loopholes in there on purpose so you could basically pay no taxes if you aren't a total nigger and decide to puss out and use the 1040EZ.

If you use the 1040EZ, thank you for funding all the worthless bullshit the Federal Government spends its money on. Know that you're subsidizing ghettoes full of undesirable Bernie-hating untermenchen, and also you're subsidizing me, we sharecrop corn and bean land out to local farmers.

On the other hand, despite having very large assets and great incomes, as well as a good cash position, the complicated tax code allows for us to use all sorts of tricks and we barely ever even pay ANY Federal taxes. State taxes are a bit harder to reduce to zero, but thankfully the Jews have been at work on this state's tax code and it is increasingly riddled with loopholes as well.

So essentially, any publication that claims Trump is literally committing the crime of 'evading taxes' or 'avoiding taxes' will probably have the SHIT sued out of them, Hogan-style, whether he wins of loses. Trump will literally own the entire US media establishment in two years, win or lose, because of the constant and highly actionable slander they commit daily.

It's gonna be anuddah shoah kids.

Also Trump's donation from his own charity was quite legal and was accepted by the plaintiffs in the suits.

If you want to see something weird look at how Hillary was selling state secrets and favors for cash with the Clinton Foundation. Or wait until Wednesday when this data will all be released along with video of her repeatedly calling blacks niggers.

>business failure
>gotten rich at your expense

Immense shit post, CTR you don't even follow the rules of the board how the fuck can you expect the person you support to follow the law?

You need a lot of cognitive dissonance to simultaneously say that "Trump is a billionaire elite, out of touch with the common man, and his tax proposals only favor him and his rich family," while now trying to advance the claim that "Trump is a business failure and not really as rich as he says he is." Only animals and retards could actually parrot something like that.

Makes you ponder who wrote the tax code like that...
Oh wait huh, 3d chess in action.

Can't wait for hillary to pull that "pay more taxes, Trump!" bullshit at the next debate.

>30,000 emails released
>all point to some kind of neglegence
>thousands more deleted

I wonder what she's hiding in the rest?

Also,
>millions made from foreign countries for giving speeches
>not a single transcript produced

I wonder what she's hiding in those?

Hillary tweets to us like we are all retards waiting for her next word, believing her wholly as if she is some sort of infallible prophet.

I'm not that stupid.

Warren Buffet lost like a billion in a day. Lots of billionaires claim big losses in a year.

Donald Trump claimed he lost 900,000 in a year.

WHY IS THAT WHORE BITCH OF A CUNT ALIVE?

No one cares. "He's not paying taxes."

"Oh, it was because he had a net loss of 900 million at the end of a tax year."

So, it's all legal. All makes sense. Nothing to see.

You tell us, God.

million, actually

Dude, please help me my brain is about to explode. Please anything. Pleeeease.

God I hate Jake Tappers ugly Jew face. He's a nasty piece of work.

>So essentially, any publication that claims Trump is literally committing the crime of 'evading taxes' or 'avoiding taxes' will probably have the SHIT sued out of them, Hogan-style, whether he wins of loses. Trump will literally own the entire US media establishment in two years, win or lose, because of the constant and highly actionable slander they commit daily.
That would be wonderful.

this is an actual product
holy shit

This isn't even the worst candidate merchandise

DIEversity is code-word for White Genocide.

1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

Article II, Section C:

Genocide Defined: Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.

Cultural Genocide:

(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;

(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;

(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.

what the fuck?

>pass user since 2014

never seen this shit before, did hiro just put it in or something?

>Hillary Clinton criticizing someone for hiding information
What a time to be alive.

>Warren Buffet lost like a billion in a day. Lots of billionaires claim big losses in a year.

He lost a couple billion on IBM

This

>Those nips
Has anyone tried xraying this picture yet???

youtube.com/watch?v=JVS8-1KwS2c

>The desperate puns

poor Roy

>desperate puns

Brace yourself, the worst is yet to come.

Really you saved my life. Whatever it is we will endure. Forever. Thank you. Thank you.

Hit me up with that $75 guac bowl

>busines faillure
>got rich

Just think that this is likely a product of 20-30 people collaborating in a "think tank"

This is just embarrassing, but without the puns.

>he's a business failure
>but he's rich

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Should have sold Rubio-strength deodorant.

(This is the worst pun IMO)

It still blows my mind that people bought this. You can literally get one of these for 1/75 of the price.

B-but user, it won't have the president's name engraved on it

Not with the Jeb! logo though...

>You can literally get one of these for 1/75 of the price.
But those won't be collector's items

Ok. The worst is yet to come. What should I do?.

>collector's items
They'll be worth even more after 2020.
Yeb will be given another 100 million dollars for campaigning. Driven mad by despair, he will spend the money on a buyback of all the guac bowls he sold in 2016 (all 75 of them), set fire to him and then throw himself on the pyre as a modern day Jeanne d'Arc. Inhaling the toxic gases of the cheap Chinese plastic kills him before the flames do.

A few guac bows at the very bottom will survive only slightly melted, and then they will truly be collector's items.

Has anyone on Cred Forums bought this? It would look pretty good in a kek shrine

>business failure
>gotten rich

bump, nigger

Why does the Trump Campaign not just re-run Obama's ads?

nah, hillary's waterloo

stay tuned...

oh wow I only just realized that it has JEB! 2016 engraved in it

Fortunately, Hillary is both.

It would be like falling asleep in Rand's arms every night. Would be very comfy

'Business failure'. Uh, but not if he got rich...

'at your expense'. Legally if even true or else you would point that out. This is the tax code, not Trump

three words
LOSS CARRY FORWARD

really fires up the ol' neurons

He's posted Obama ads from 2008 on Twitter before.

Nobody but CTR shills and welfare niggers care about this.

Sage goes in all fields

worried you wont get ur NAACP scholarship if whitey isnt paying his taxes??

>Trump is finished this time like for real guys
>Maybe if I keep saying it it'll actually be true

Trump's fanbase literally doesn't care about this shit.

>1 post by this ID

It really makes me think when Cred Forums still falls for these bait threads.