White Shaun King is coming to my college

I'll have the opportunity to question this white guy. Any suggestions on killer questions /pol ? Other than why do you call yourself black when you're clearly white

Call him a nigger and see how he reacts..

You have one mission:

Get a 23andme kit, and obtain his saliva by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

>ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
Very pic related to that

what the double dubs user said

call him talcum x

Ask him why doesn't he support Jill Stein since she genuinely supports blm as opposed to Hillary who does it to pander. This might get his supporters to be pushed away from voting dem

>tfw your first name is Jeffrey but you really want to be a negro, so you use your middle name instead

He's going to get stabbed by 2 angry feminists while going it his car one night outside his house.

have sex with him

succ until her deliveries a sweet dna package into your mouth

>"So Jeff, how does it feel to be the white leader of Black Lives Matter?"

OP this is the correct answer

Kek my sides

Ask your university why they gave money to a con artist.

Seconding this. Great question and not likely to get you expelled.

This, this is subtle yet destructive at the same time

Get one of those home genetic tests that you send via mail, and demand he take it to silence his detractors once and for all by showing he is a proud black man.

Ask him why why as a white man he doesn't care that whites are killed at a higher rate than blacks when being arrested.

>How do you feel about the nickname, Talcum X?
Record it

go in black face; when they says your racist just remind them that shaun is doing it to.

If you are white (which I assume), call him brother and my nigga.

If you're black, why do you look like every fucking Italian I went to school with?

>inb4 italians aren't white
>implying that matters right now

Post a few of these around.

>Talcum X

>father

What is adultery?

He's only 60% white (just like America). He has nigger hair when he grows it out, and he married a nigger and had niglets with it. He is not white. I can understand why in a melanin enriched nation like the United States would consider him white, but that shit simply does not fly up here.

It's true that he passes as white, and in a sane world that would make him white, but not in our DNA testing era of right wing meme squads.

Fellow Lion here, OP. Anti-Jackson melanitis is a very serious condition. One mustn't outkang the Kang of Kangz.

You should do some sam hyde esk blm comedy like at his yale vid. Record it.

Walk up to the mic all alpha and be like 'well well well, if it aint talcum x.'

Then go on a sjw rampage in how white people are cultrually appropriating black culture and trying to speak for black lives; and he's a prime example Pass out picture of him as a kid,. Say its racist they have a white speaker for black lives and grab thw mike and try to motivate some random black person to take over the talk.

You should do some sam hyde esk blm comedy like at his yale vid. Record it.

Walk up to the mic all alpha and be like 'well well well, if it aint talcum x.'

Then go on a sjw rampage in how white people are cultrually appropriating black culture and trying to speak for black lives; and he's a prime example Pass out picture of him as a kid,. Say its racist they have a white speaker for black lives and grab thw mike and try to motivate some random black person to take over the talk.

Do this

I go to your college OP. Should you deliver, this'll be intredasting.

Make sure you post these around the venue that is hosting this event OP

Kek, I'm disappointed it took so long for someone to come up with 'talcum x'