FUKISHIMA

daily reminder that it's still leaking 300 tons of radioactive waste every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hN7Zm8XO7Zc&ab_channel=Thunderf00t
jop.sagepub.com/content/29/11/1170.abstract
dancesafe.org/drug-information/ecstasy-slideshow/
scientificamerican.com/article/uranium-extraction-from-seawater-takes-a-major-step-forward/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Humans vs. Mutants war when?

we're safe for now user

>Can't spell Fukushima
>Doesn't know shit about Fukushima

what a surprise you idiotic frog :^)

>doesn't get how the typo was made
>doesn't know that "i" and "u" are keys that are next to each other
>thinks OP actually didn't know how to spell it
ameritards everyone!

but OP is a dutch, not a frog

Is that from 1945 or 2011?

Thanks Chile

KEK

OP is a clog not a frog

I'm sure it's fine.

This image depicts tsunami wave height following the earthquake, not radioactive water.

de nada weon

Reason I don't eat anything from sea anymore.

So? I dont live near there. Why should i give a fuck?

300 tons a day x how many b days?

....ok. sure.

in america, acting like an idiot is actually rewarded, and acting smart is frowned upon.

>California receiving 10 cm of radiation a day

Oh noooooo.

why so upset? ribbit?

Guess I should stop eating sushi before I die young.

Feels good being the New Hampshirite master race and having no radiation and shit in my fresh water and salt water

I know, but the system has to collapse to allow the clean up tech to be used publicly

yfw west australia is safe

I'm just stating a fact, with no emotion attached. why do you feel the need to imply that I'm upset? is that what you are?

It don't matter.

Wow 300 tons into an ocean that contains 714,000,000 km^3 of water.

No its not the amount of radiation is less than a hair drier

no

/r9k/

>landing ashore in CA
wow it's fucking nothing

Radiation isn't measured in centimeters you fucking idiot

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=hN7Zm8XO7Zc&ab_channel=Thunderf00t

phew

>Photographic evidence of anime invading the Pacific coast

It's really easy to underestimate the volume of the Pacific Ocean. 1 km^3 is a billion m^3 (aka a ton of water)

makes me want to eat some fish

>all drugs kill brain cells
does anyone actually believe this nonsense?

MDMA is great. shrooms probably too. (goes without saying: in moderate use, and used responsibly)

is this the spooge from Hiro's butthole

Seems like it should be fuk u shima with all the enviroment-fucking going on

The amount of radiation in the whole ocean, is basically nothing. The only ones affected by the increased radiation levels in the ocean, is Japan.

psshhh naw man, we are getting almost 40 cm high radiation on some places in the west coast.

I have a graph that proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Water is a great radiation shield.

toothpaste is right, let's all shoot heroin

What did he mean by this?

you seem to be brain dead, so you do it.
>name specific drugs
>say not all of them damage brain
>names heorine

Two bombs wasn't enough.

I was stationed on the USS George Washington in yokosuka during the earthquake AMA

Windmill frogs

MDMA destroys dopamine receptors in your brain, especially with repeated, continuous use

Shrooms can be good in treating PTSD and stress, but if you take a heroic dose you can seriously fuck up your worldview. But again, even shrooms and LSD overload and destroy dopamine receptors

They completed a seawall sealing the radiation to Japan. I don't know how effective it has been this far.

I wish we were better informed.

aaaaah feels good to live in the Atlantic

You Are Gay wins once again

>MDMA destroys dopamine receptors in your brain, especially with repeated, continuous use

That's fine. My tap water already has uranium in it. Couple RADS. NBD.

daily reminder that the dose is so low is like going for a two day trip to the outback since the accident

>The brains of the MDMA users showed "increased neuronal activation in the prefrontal cortex compared to non-users" — a sign that their brains had to work harder than non-MDMA users' to complete tests of the same difficultly level.

jop.sagepub.com/content/29/11/1170.abstract

>Yes. MDMA use can lead to temporary yet prolonged periods of depression, for a few pharmacological reasons. Perpetually low serotonin levels resulting from weekly MDMA use is one of these reasons. If you take ecstasy on a regular basis, you may be releasing and depleting your serotonin before it has a chance to fully replenish itself. This means you will be operating on lower-than-normal serotonin levels most of the time, and this can lead to depression.

> After MDMA depletes serotonin, the reuptake transporters are left vacant and exposed. When this happens, dopamine enters the transporter and gets taken up into the serotonin axon, where it isn’t supposed to be. Studies have shown that dopamine is toxic to serotonin cells, and this toxicity increases when MAO breaks down the dopamine into hydrogen peroxide. The hydrogen peroxide then “oxidizes” certain parts of the cell, which don’t normally get oxidized (“oxidize,” as used here, basically means to break down with oxygen).

dancesafe.org/drug-information/ecstasy-slideshow/

That picture is not depicting radioactive waste flowing into the ocean.

However, here's a pic I took of a bunch of dead sea creatures called Valella that washed up on the coast of southern Cali like a year or so ago. I've seen a few dead baby seals wash up here as well.

Have you died yet?

isn't 300 tons a grain of sand compared to the vastness of the ocean?

Last December, Buesseler and his team said they had found a spike of cesium-134 off the coast of California — about 11 becquerels per cubic meter of water. Becquerels are a unit measuring radiation. Buesseler and his team reported finding about 10 becquerels per cubic meter of water 1,500 miles north of Hawaii. That was a level around twice as high as levels they had found on previous missions.

Five years later, scientists have reason to assume radiation from the Fukushima disaster is still showing up on U.S. shores. And they will likely continue to leak and drift for decades to come.

Then again, these levels are extremely small. To put 11 becquerels in perspective, a single dental X-ray would expose a person to 1,000 times more radiation than swimming in that water for an entire year, according to Buesseler. It is about 500 times lower than the U.S. government standard for safe drinking water.

What the fuck dopamine? Nigger I think meant to say serotonin. There isn't much dopamine released compared to a drug like cocaine.

i don't believe 300 TONS, theres no way. diluted? maybe...

That picture gets me every time

So? Those things wash up all the time. I remember seeing a shit ton by Hearst castle in like 2000

That pic has nothing to do with radiation or Hiroshima..

>Parts per Million

>taking molly on a weekly basis
They deserve the health problems

300 tons a day, leaf. California is devoid of life.

>Brazil is such a shithole that not even cancer wants to come here
YOU CANT MAKE THAT UP

Japan is going to have to move or there will not be any Japanese people alive in 100 years

fuck em anyway, Israel total fucked over Japan, Israeli security firm fucked over the reactor to shame Japan thinking they were going to sell uranium to Iran, so basically Israel is to blame for killing all life on earth in the next 300 years if we don't get absurdly good at cleanup immediately,

we'll all be lucky to see another 100 years but every year after 15 is a gift

the radiation is killing all the life in the pacific, pretty soon all ocean life will be dead, all phytoplankton blooms gone thats at least 50% of the earth's oxygen supply eradicated

base of multiple food chain systems dead already, we're fucked just go mental you're going to die and so will your kids, in 50 years people will have trouble conceiving a child if they aren't having trouble already, why do you think mart sharting exists?

it's the radiation causing mart sharting

measuring radiation in centimeters

That image has nothing to do with Fukushima.

>300 tonnes of radioactive waste per day
>has been 2033 days since the tsunami
>approximately 609900 tonnes of radioactive waste released, assuming it has been constant at the rate it's at now
>In 2014, the world produced 56,217 tonnes of uranium.

>in the years that fukushima has been operating, it accumulated radioactive waste equivalent to ~10 years worth of the world's total 2014 uranium production.

So has it really been leaking 300 tonnes of radioactive waste per day? Or just a few KGs of waste into a big-ass ocean?

Estimate the weight of all the water that theoretically comes in contact with whatever the fuck they're talking about a day.

ocean water contains a hell of a lot of uranium already.

scientificamerican.com/article/uranium-extraction-from-seawater-takes-a-major-step-forward/

Oh good the only part of Australia worth anything remains then, the wildlife.

America : shart in mart
Japan: SHART IN OCEAN

It hurts to think someone of your intelligence lives in my country and can vote.

So the 299.99 tonnes water that leaves as water with 0.01 tonne of radioactive waste?

Fearmongering much?

wow, you're terribly misinformed bud.

Top notch

i really don't get why people care about the planet or life in general. don't you realize that extinction is complete peace? existing is constant survival struggle, fighting a losing battle whatever way you look at it. not to exist at all is endless peace. there is no point to any species of life existing unless you consider the point being their place in the scheme of living things all struggling to survive. it's just a process perpetuated in instinctual ignorance. fukushima can wipe me out, i don't care.

>that Chinknada/Hongcouver bound stream

underrated.

It's the wave height of a tsunami.