October Surprise

I've seen some people talking about how they think audio of her using the N-word will drop Wednesday.

What makes you think the leaks are going to be her saying nigger?

And realistically what would the backlash be if this was the case?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqE66RltUaQ
lemonparty.com/google/h4Df-gkEk-410456
youtube.com/watch?v=4yMKDQC1H_U
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/02/report-wikileaks-cancels-highly-anticipated-tuesday-announcement-due-to-security-concerns.html?hl=1&noRedirect=1
archive.is/QH0iT
archive.is/Uig7K
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What makes you think the leaks are going to be her saying nigger?
Roger Stone has the video and has already played it for people.

How old is it?

Bullshit, need link

I want this to be true

Youtube vid?

Link?

THIS IS TOO IMPORTANT, WE'RE SKIPPING THE BREAK

Leaks and nigger are two separate things

Just wait 'till Wednesday, it's the only thing anybody will be talking about until November 9th.

>And realistically what would the backlash be if this was the case?
Suddenly, it will be ok to say the word nigger, and it will become a big first amendment issue. Just all of a sudden, the left will magically care about the first amendment.

Assange is probably going to drop some foreign policy shenanigans like Clinton arming groups that aligned with ISIS, O'Keefe is the one with the video of Clinton being "demeaning".

oh shit nigger i think you called it

it will be funny to see

Please be true. Roger stone is legit so if he doesn't deliver then I will no longer trust him

>born too late to explore the seas
>born too early to explore the stars
>born just in time to hit BLM with recordings of Hilary saying nigger, all day on Twitter

tb.h us Americans are so stupid that the latter will be a hundred times more
harmful to her than the former
most likely
Yes I see that picture but where did he ever say that he's played said clip to people?

>believing the main stream media will aire this
>not knowing they are in the pockets of the same elite that are paying for Clintons campaign
Nice try, wont work tho.

DOOBLES AND ITS TRUE

PLEASE KEK LET IT BE TRUE

Don't worry folks; the lamestream media may shill for Hill, but the underground stumps for Trump, and the underground is now far more powerful.

I believe Stone is probably right, maybe not about the specific day unless he has inside knowledge; maybe O'Keefe already showed him what he had.

The MSM is no longer needed to spread a story, millions of people on Twitter, Youtube, and yes, Cred Forums, are just fine.

Drudge, Breitbart etc will cover it and it will be all over social media for possibly years depending on how good it is

PRAISE KEK

this will happen

Wait nvm I forgot about this
But what is the relationship between O'Keefe and Stone

If I get a get, then it'll be a video woth the effect on the campaign comparable to or worse than Romney's %47 video

Assuming that we ever to go the stars, we were born in the shitiest time in history

Look at my pic. This is what the media does, in unison. They will just attack Trump harder.

If he had it would be out there. Roger Stone is weasel who loved to suck Richard Nixon's dick. You need to take anything he says with a block of salt.

See, it's nothing

O'Keefe brought down ACORN after Obama's election. If he says he has a specific tape, he has a specific tape. This isn't a vague reference to scandal, he's being specific.

Stone is a big time Trump ally so O'Keefe may have let him review the content. Maybe we'll hear Clinton say something to the tune of "Oh these nutty Black Lives Matter people, they don't realize how dumb they are. We're going to get the negroes on board by promising to crack down on the cops" (laughs from audience) "Yeah. crack down, hahaha. Crack!"

Trump just has to keep giving her shit for it at the debate.

He looks depressed.

Yeah, time to take the kid gloves off. Pound this bitch into submission.
He cant win being nice to her. But he cant push to hard.

I honestly say I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary said Nigger at least once everyday.

I hear getting enough exercise can help with depression.

Perfect

If she does it shows she might actually be redpilled and is an alpha bitch looking to make as much cash as possible

Talk more about ICANN you fuck.

I read that in his voice

Yeah at our expense

>0.02

youtube.com/watch?v=pqE66RltUaQ

is this story too big to fail?

oddly specific

Geez, she already insulted latinos, she already alienated all her Bernie-voters. She's already shown she hates gays and doesn't give a shit about women.

The only thing that could cause outrage is if she on VIDEO uses the word niggers while referring to specific niggers.
And even then.. BLM might be kept on a leash since they and Hillary are both supported by Soros.

Realistically speaking, I doubt there is much that could still change the public perception of her. As long as the media keeps pushing her, the majority of democrats is gonna swallow it. We've come to a point where they simply don't have the courage to make their own vote.

try again nigger

Why would Cred Forums give a shit about her using the word nigger?

O'KEEFE WITH THE BANTZ.
Reminder that O'Keefe and Co. failed to actually produce anything of substance for the ACORN shit. They only triggered autistic cuckservatives with their shitty video editing. No, this isn't CTR. The court case fell through when full footage was released.

Hillary casually dropping nigger would be way too big a story to bury.

It'd get played constantly on all the radio stations and from there the 24 hour news stations would have to pick it up.

We don't but normies will
a LOT

>Wednesday
Jesus, why wait? Why do these faggots all play this fucking game?

He says "them," not "Hillary". Do you guys think it's possible for the video to just be someone in her campaign aaying something but not Hillary?

I just think him saying "them" could mean that. Thoughts?

Too bad O'keefe is a dickbag and a liar.

I'll believe it when I see it. These last few leaks have been utter bullshit.

if it was that huge it wouldve leaked already

True

It won't at first, but we gotta make sure it is out there 24/7. Rev up all your dummy accounts, send it to friends. Those who can make music, remix it, use it as a sample. Screenshot it and spread it as jpgs.

>Hilary says nigger on tape
>MSM tries to pass it off as a term of endearment

If it doesn't have Hillary in the video AT LEAST agreeing with whoever says it, it's over. They helped Hillary. It'll be done away with under the guise of 'she's a woman you see everyone attacks her', and they'll tie wikileaks -again- to Trump and Putin.

Not necessarily. Strategic deployment of leaked material is a thing.

exactly, that's the main reason i'm voting for her

#mentallyhill

How would you even verify if such an audio file was genuine?

If she said nigger on tape Trump would never mention it and instead talk about how her husband fucked a secretary 20 years ago.

it's not going to be hillary, i guarantee it

if it's hillary i'll shit my pants and jump off a bridge while tied to 7 niggers

I can't wait to hear nigger to be honest. I bet there is some venom in it to. Let nigger be heard in the streets and on the media. Nigger will ring out across the world.

Possibly the largest nigger spoken. We don't have much information the nigger at the time, but expect details on the nigger will soon follow.

What does the nigger mean for Hillary? All of us? This will go into the annals of negroid history.

I'll vote for her if she did

Why?
The short memory of American voters is too serious. The deliberate minimal coverage of biased media would result in it being forgotten when it counts. If they leak it right before the debates, a big poll or the election, it can be massive.

if she was caught saying calling blacks googles, her campaign would be over. if she won by some insane rigging, there would be chaos in the streets over a racist being elected

and whats sad is that shes already been ousted as a racist multiple times, but no one cares

It hasn't been leaked yet dumbfuck. Jesus Christ...

No, that's why they are just now leaking all the stuff on Trump. People have very short memories

People barely remember him saying he could shoot someone and not lose support. Remember the controversy?

Checked and confirmed, Nigger is ok to say.

Yeah, well I feel like there were so many "gaffes" last Monday on Trump's side that it has to be something HUGE for his polling to be good through the next 2 debates.

Best case scenario: obscenely damning leak about Hillary but not damning enough to force her to drop out (she would instantly be replaced by someone more electable who would win) and Trump is somehow able to fucking pull it together and do the last 2 debates.

Imagine if we had social media for ww2. Would have been completely different.

newscycle, it's post vp debate and it has 3 business days to seep into the newscycle right before the next presidential debate

not like it'll get any airtime anyway

less a liar i think but a blowhard

overhypes his shit when literally
>it's fucking nothing

roger stone though? i believe him with a grain of salt, considering he's a hype man too but if he's waited this long to drop it, it'll be kekworthy at the very least

this

hill heilary

because trump won't kill enough niggers

Kek wills it

Hillary will make it ok to say nigger again

if true, i can wait to see the media defend her for it

twitter post source?

>overhypes his shit when literally
>it's fucking nothing
you see, I call that "lying"

>tape of hillary saying nigger drops

i hope it's about obongo, or it drops and obongo still campaigns for her

>legacy ruined

i can understand that, i'm a little bit more forgiving

i expect everything on the internet to be overhyped though, you know everyone uses a little salesmanship to sell their shit

nahmsayin famalamadingdongshingshong shama lama puddin pop?

Don't you think they know this and are going to use the ICANN transfer as a proxy to shut down the internet for a period of time (like until after we vote).

okeedokee tuna poke.

Wrong. Roger Stone would wait for the most politically impactful moment to release the video: right before the election.

I would fuck that anime girl so hard in the cunt. I would nut gallons up her smelly salmon hole.

Serious question though; Can they still replace her? In order to actually enter the debates at this point and run, one has to have gotten the minimal amount of delegates, and no one else has, right?

That's actually kind of funny.

no

can someone provide a link to proof of any of this?

hey we're off the hook for googles then my friend

Why has no one ever played the angle that Hillary was part of the morality police back in the 90s telling artists should censor themselves because of "MUH KIDS"

Her and Tipper Gore were all over that. That's functionally unhip and very conservative of her.

AUDIO OF HILLARY SAYING "GOOGLE" HAS BEEN FOUND. HAPPENING.

>implying that matters

LINK OR YOU GO INTO AN OVEN

i lol'd

>lemonparty.com/google/h4Df-gkEk-410456

So what does Assange have that was worth risking his life stepping out in public for?

I ain't clickin that shit, nigga.

>lemonparty

hello old friend

pls join the ben-15 club

>Cred Forums is racist
>evidence comes out that Hillary is racist
>not voting for someone with the same disdain for blacks as us

come on now..

This really takes me back

Here it is guys. This one works

This is real meme magic. Say a magic word and the negromancers hex you and destroy your career.

The irony is going to be great. Thousands of alt-right Twitter trolls, who say nigger like it's going out of style, are going to condemn Clinton for saying nigger.

I can't believe Cred Forums is trying to destroy a white woman's career for saying nigger so that some guy, whose kids are married to kikes, can be President. Fucking redditors need to be gassed.

You fucking mong. We aren't running for public office pretending to be savior of the groids. Find a sense of nuance you worthless leaf.

I got some nuance for ya, you fucking redditor.

One hour into Sunday's 'Alex Jones Show,' Trump confidant Roger Stone elaborates on his tweet this weekend that Tuesday/Wednesday is, indeed, the day of the wikileaks -- youtube.com/watch?v=4yMKDQC1H_U

"an intermediary met with him in london recently who is a friend of mine and a friend of is, and I am assured that the 'motherlode' is coming Wednesday... I have reason to believe it is devastating."

"I have said from the beginning that I believe Assange has all of the emails of Huma Abedin, proving that the Bushes and Clintons are together in a crime syndicate."

YES

>three days to stage a false flag in

She also wanted to ban violent video games. She was runt of the front runners of it.

Kek, I wonder how that would go along with millineals.

>Bushes and Clintons are together in a crime syndicate

Sorry but that just sounds retarded. Roger Stone clearly has no idea what the leaks entail and is playing to Alex Jones' audience.

Not listening to anything else anyone says about this until Tuesday.

He just needs the correct ammunition this time. If helping blacks gets brought up he needs to throw Haiti out there for example. Make it to where any topic that comes up he can throw a scandal at her and watch her squirm away from questions the media refuses to ask her

My record: what have you done with it?!

CAN'T BONE THE STONE

It probably means rioting like you've never seen before. I'd be worried if I was anywhere close to a ghetto neighborhood.

Don't get me wrong, the Clintons are corrupt as all hell, but calling them LITERALLY THE MAFIA is the kind of over-the-top rhetoric that prevents the mainstream from taking these ideas seriously.

No... knowing Clinton it's going to be something more venomous. Like a hot mic moment at a Black Democrat Caucus meeting or something where you just hear her saying to an aide
>Are we done here? I need some air. Jesus, get these fucking niggers away from me.

They're worse.

t. Cenk Ugyur

Kek

Except this was exactly what FBIAnon was alluding to.

HE WAS RIGHT AGAIN

I hope this isn't what you were looking for
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/02/report-wikileaks-cancels-highly-anticipated-tuesday-announcement-due-to-security-concerns.html?hl=1&noRedirect=1

He's not been able to fit into a dufel bag for some time now. He'll get there.

>ACORN was destroyed
>It was nothing

Found it, archive.is/QH0iT

Unbelievable, she literally said king nigger

I'm tempted to click that url just to see what you tried to ruse us with.

Why haven't they leaked it earlier? October surprise?

These 4cuck pass dubs right here.

What's with this
>we have it but won't release it yet
faggotry?
Are they trying to blackmail Shillary or something?

here lazy user archive.is/Uig7K

>white liberals telling blacks why they shouldn't be mad at her for calling them niggers

please be true

You should buy a pass. Help keep Cred Forums afloat.

Ok guys its Roger Stone here, I can tell you we have some very serious material on Hillary. Including but not limited to her saying very unkind things about Obama in 2007, and well heres the deal. reply to this post with the absolute RAREST pepe you have and I will release the material if I have not seen the pepe.

Keep in mind I have seen the rarest pepes possible, Nixon and I used to trade top secret pepes from area 51. So if you think you have something I have not seen then just fucking try me faggot

DO IT NIGGER

Do it nig

Fuck, now I need to get ripped and turn into a rare asian Pepe.

This is how it will play out.

>video of her saying nigger is released
>media spin machine goes into full spin cycle to launder the story
>she was discussing how to fight racism and her passion for helping the African American community spilled over during a heated discussion about the word
>24/7 interviews of hispanic and black women that Trump raped
>Trump raped Hillary and her PTSD led to the passionate slip of the word
>Trump's semen implanted racism inside her
>Semen is racist
>Trump is castrated
>Hillary wins because Trump no longer has the balls to be President

It sounds like you're green with envy.

Holy shit, I'm watching the video as I came across your comment.

>you were born in time to see the MSM defend the use of the dreaded N word

Hillary would import millions of nogs if it made her money and power. It's not like she's going to deal with it.

Yeah O'Keefe brought down Acorn but he hasn't exactly been batting 1.000 since.

He might have something but I won't be surprised if it's just some heavily edited out of context statements.

Don't forget he gets funding as a result of making and releasing these videos, so he has an interest in releasing a video even if it's only something hardcore republicans care about.

Alex jones will make anything posible to not get elected clinton even to modify her audio, FATASS TAKE UR SHIT WEIGHT LOSS PILLS OR THATBSHITBITS A SCAM TOO, NOT A SHILL EITHER

We're all trapped inside the simulation.

The experiment will soon be complete.

What if she said naggers and alex jones did a little rigging to sound like ni**ers, fucking trump fags we getting desperate

They'll just *BLEEP* it out. "Made unflattering remarks"

HURRICANE MATTHEW!

>MFW the Clintons used their weather machines to generate a cat 5 hurricane in honor of their loyal stooge Chris Matthews to play hardball with the carribean and distract from the october surprise

Sure love seeing how hostile CTR is just because Assange has been patient this whole time.

I really think this is the case.

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TREMORS CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Are you really this dumb?

CRACK

Bump

>10/4/2016
10/4/2016
>10/4/2016
10/4/2016
>10/4/2016
10/4/2016
>10/4/2016
10/4/2016
>10/4/2016
10/4/2016
>10/4/2016
10/4/2016
>10/4/2016
10/4/2016
>10/4/2016
10/4/2016
>10/4/2016
10/4/2016
>10/4/2016
10/4/2016
>10/4/2016
10/4/2016
>10/4/2016
10/4/2016
>10/4/2016
10/4/2016
>10/4/2016
10/4/2016
>10/4/2016
10/4/2016
>10/4/2016
10/4/2016
>10/4/2016
10/4/2016
>10/4/2016
10/4/2016

Wait who is O'Keefe is this someone I should know?