Syrian "Refugees"

Hi Cred Forums

I've got a presentation for my history class, and I'm looking for some good information about europe's problems with Syrian refugees. My teacher is based, so anything short of "gas the kikes", will be fine with him.

The only things I really know about it are immigration policies of the various countries, Sweden having a rise of 1400% of rape cases since they let in the shitskins, and a bit about brexit and the aftermath. Is there anything else I should know?

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/6527/migrants-rape-germany
nationalreview.com/article/427519/who-syrian-refugees-are-not-all-them-are-syrian-alex-vanness
ihr.org/
youtu.be/382njADcWvE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seems a lot of them aren't even from Syria, lots are from Africa, Pakistan, Afghanistan and other various places, the whole thing is a ruse by Soros and the complicity of a certain unaccountable EU which even Gorbachev acknowledged as the spiritual continuation of the former USSR.

Do your own fucking work
/thread

A slave ship. It's inhuman. Injust.

A black ops ninja transport. Blow it out of the water.

i wouldn't talk about this shit in class, just some life advice, hide your power level in any professional setting that can affect your future.
Even if you think you're being super edgy, or you think it will be okay, it never will, you will get backlash, don't risk it. It's not worth.

Shitlord everyday.

Call it an invasion. Define the word invasion first. Go full shitlord. See you in Hell.

Tell them "Refugees welcome. Sweden Yes!" and then show them the music video of elin krantz fucking the shitskin, drop the mic, and walk out.

>But donald trump called it an invasion...
>the teacher told me to vote for trump

gatestoneinstitute.org/6527/migrants-rape-germany
Heres a good source OP
Nice dubs btw

>gatestoneinstitute.org/6527/migrants-rape-germany
the ultimate url, make sure it's the first thing they see

Migrants Rape Germany

by Hugh Mungus

nationalreview.com/article/427519/who-syrian-refugees-are-not-all-them-are-syrian-alex-vanness

ihr.org/

I have some with the US immigration problem, it can serve as a model for problems not related to arab spring refugees.

STUPID GOYIM!!! TAKE THE REFUGEES!

Talk about using australias model of dealing with immigrants.

Hearty kek at pic
Better edit would enhance the experience even further

>I've got a presentation for my history class, and I'm looking for some good information about europe's problems with Syrian refugees.

It perfectly parallel's the downfall of The Roman Empire. That should be enough.

Show clips of Hungarian Truck driver

youtu.be/382njADcWvE

lmfao obama has done more in past 2yrs to cuck u.s. emigré status than anything that's happd since lbj

>migrants arent refugees for most part
>migrants are dependant on host nation for pretty much everything making them big money sinks
>migrants cant get jobs because they dont speak the language
>migrants are mostly male meaning they dont help an ageing population in the slightest
>migrants come from incredibly different cultures which means clashes with locals
>migrants see no problem raping young boys
>migrants have no respect for white women

Googling thing along these lines will get you the sources you need.
The last one might be harder than the other, but look up muslim rape gangs, pakistani school books and all that stuff.
There is no moral or economical justification for the mass migration we're seeing.